Start by marking “Sexual Encounter” as Want to Read:
Sexual Encounter

Sexual Encounter

Sexual Encounter is a quick and dirty, over the top, insta-love read. Jett and Natalie will have you on the edge of your seat, waiting in anticipation for what’s next, and trust me, you’ll want to find out what happens ‘cause it’s oh-so-naughty.

I’m not supposed to want Natalie Valero, not the way my body does, in every consumable way possible. But from the moment I laid e
Published January 25th 2017 by LK Collins

To ask other readers questions about Sexual Encounter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sexual Encounter

Alecia ~☆~The Staircase Reader~☆~
*I received an ARC of Sexual Encounter by L.K. Collins to read and review*

SHORT AND SEXY READ!

L.K. Collins knocked this one right out of the ballpark.

I tend to try to stay away from short Novella type novels because they always seem to leave me wanting more. Sexual Encounter however, left me satisfied. I was extremely happy with the ending and thought everything wrapped up perfectly.

Jett and Natalie are so sweet its impossible not to cheer for this couple throughout the novel.

Natalie is in the
Sanaa  ☆ Sanaa's Book Blog ☆
4 stars!

This book was on fire! It was seriously hot and exactly what I needed to read before I go into my arc's. Even though this was a novella, I liked the fact at how mature - does that make sense? - everything was for it. It made the story so much more enjoyable for me. Jett and Natalie meet by chance when Jett is representing Nat's ex-husband and they had instant and explosive chemistry.

So if you're looking for a short over the top, insta-love story than give this a try!! It almost has an
Alex ♈
Hot as smut, doubtful as a story.
But safe and the hero totally over the moon for the heroine.
Crazy for Books (Stephanie)
I voluntarily read an advanced reader copy of this book.

3.5 Quick Love Stars

Jett Jordon is fantastic lawyer who prides himself on not ever falling into the trap of a relationship. He's seen what marriage does to people when they are ending it and it's not pretty. But when he first lays eyes on Natalie Valero, he is struck by how much he wants this woman at first sight.

Jett soon realizes Natalie is the wife to Tom Valero, the prick he's representing that even Jett can't stand. He's amazed that
Kiki
This was wrong, wrong, WRONG! Immoral, unethical and most probably illegal.
He can have his license revoked. He SHOULD have his license revoked. No matter how much of an asshole his client/her ex was. He chose to represent him. That's on him. What he did after was just plain unethical and has known to have dire consequences for a reason!
Jacquie
HOLY HOT FREAKIN COVER!!!!! Ok, now that I have THAT out of my system....you can tell by the cover just how smokin HOT this quick, dirty little read is going to be! But what you CAN'T tell from this cover is that it's not JUST sex...there's a really fantastic love story to go along with it! A love story that I fell head-over-heels in love with, a love story that I just wish was a whole lot longer!

And I have to preface this review with this: JETT JORDAN IS MINE, ALL MINE!!! (well, after Natalie,
Julie
Jan 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This book is HOT! HOT! HOT!
Jett Jordan is a lawyer who is presently working on getting his client Tom divorced, but Tom is being an ass about the agreement with his soon to be ex. And when Jett finally meets her, he wants her for himself, that's when the story really heats up. And the story gets really tricky as he still has to work on the divorce for his client.
Phew! A great storyline, with lots of steamy hotness. Loved the writing and the chemistry between Jett and Nat, I loved it. A fant
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***FULL REVIEW***

4 Sexy CROWNS

LK Collins delivers another quick and incredibly sexy romance that will heat up the bedroom!

Sexual Encounter is insta-lust to the extreme. From the moment these two see each other the energy between them pulsates, and they quickly engage in their desire for each other. Although, this relationship starts out quickly, LK Collins still manages to make them have more than just the physical. The way Jett supports her, even if it is unethical for his profession, they way
Trish Kitty Taylor  ***UNBOUND BOOK REVIEWS***
Ok, first off let me say this - LK totally nails it in the blurb when she tells you that "Sexual Encounter is a quick and dirty, over the top, insta-love read." If you love a damn right dirty, sinfully sexy short story - the kind you like to devour over a cappuccino in a packed Starbucks, knowing that people would FAINT if they knew WHY you were blushing / panting / squeezing your thighs together - then yup, this novella is for you.

Jett and Natalie send sexual attraction soaring as soon as they
Vicki
Jan 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Oh dear lord someone bring me a bucket of ice to cool down with please. Well Lk you have surpassed all other levels of hotness with this book my dear it is certain to cause a temperature shift way down deep, dear lord I wish I needed a lawyer right now coz dam I want me a Jett he is just perfection, and oh the satisfaction I would get from watching him deal with Tom, because oh that man boiled my p**s and then some he is one of those characters you deeply wish you could reach into the book and t
Nikkita
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wowzer!

Short, sweet and definitely steamy!! Whew what a read, Insta attraction turns into Insta love. Which both make for a super steamy, amazing read.
Beth
Jan 30, 2017 rated it liked it

it was a fun read, but the rope part was a bit much, meaning I have read other books with a similar sexual encounter but it was kind of oddly weirdly written ... didn't go very smoothly to me? but to each his/her own, I guess I wonder if she was willing to join the fun or it was an one sided wish to try the play? ... if we could get through that or a few other moments, it was not a bad read. I would not hesitate to read another LK Collins book. ( :
Wit & Wonder Books
Jan 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
***ARC PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW***

Whenever I get my hands on an L.K. Collins book I know I am in for a great ride and this was no different. I absolutely loved ‘Sexual Encounter’ and it is as hot as the name suggests. Another 5 star read for me.

Louise
Aug 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: b-bbb
As shown on Books and Boys Books Blog.

Jett knows that Natalie is forbidden, a line that a lawyer should never cross but he just has have her. Jett is the lawyer for Natalie’s horrible ex so he knows that it is definite line he cannot cross but only snag is that his body and heart didn’t g
The Book Fairy Reviews
Jan 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Instant attraction. Insta love. No that wasn't on his schedule for today. Jett, had a divorce to finalize, but when he walked into the elevator... her scent, grabs him. Then he realizes she is off limits, she is the one his client is trying to stiff in the divorce that he is orchestrating.
What happens next is literally the stuff of romance dreams, a dream that L.K Collins has perfected.
What she has given us is a story of excitement, suspense and heat. Jett and Natalie are perfection together a
Jennifer Alexander
Oct 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a short sexy read that had my panties melting each time Jett opened his mouth. This was an insta-love story that held so much promise to it. Natalie is a strong woman who just wants a better future for herself and to find a man that deserves her. That man is Jett even though neither one of them should be doing what they are. But man I loved when they got hot and heavy..it was definitely HOT!
Moriah
Jun 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great story

This is my first read from this author and it won't be my last. I really enjoyed this story. It's a shirt, fast paced Insta love, but that's ok with me. Natalie and Jett are so good together even when they shouldn't be together at all considering Jett is her soon to be ex husband's divorce attorney.
Heather andrews
Jan 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Jett is a blunt man, “Yes, you are, you’re looking at me like you want to get effed. Do you just not listen sometimes to p*** me off?” I really loved that Jett was a protective, and take no BS type of man, "the satisfaction of letting him know that not only is Natalie mine, but I still have leverage over him, is so freeing." I really liked this book, I loved Jett.
Meg K
Apr 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Quick and dirty

Fast, steamy, instalove. This short read is everything you could want. I’m convinced that LK Collins is the master of quick and dirty stories. Totally loved this one!
Kimberly
Apr 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love a shorty

Love me some hot filthy short reads and this one is great. shows you a little about that thing called karma. Loved it!!!
Nicole Collins
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Steamy

Divorce is rough on a normal day, but this story took us on a wild ride of chaos. I could not put it down!
Julie
Jan 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Raeshelle, A Naughty Girl's Novel World
L.K. Collin's novella Sexual Encounter is a quick, fun and flirty read that will definitely get you hot under the collar at the same time that it warms you from the inside out!

Honestly, I usually do not enjoy insta-love stories, but L.K. Collins just converted me with her latest release!!! Sexual Encounter brings the heat in MAJOR way!! This author hit the ball out of the bark with this one, because this novella may be short but it packs a powerful punch that will thrill you, entertain you and l
Janice
Jan 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A Review of Sexual Encounters by LK Collins

Sexual chemistry - 5+++++ stars

Jett Jordan is a lawyer, working on a divorce for his client, Tom. Tom has been dragging his feet on coming to an agreement with his soon-to-be ex-wife and Jett is getting to the point where he really wishes he could drop this case. He really dislikes the names that Tom uses for her. When he gets to his office, he is paying more attention to his phone than anything else when he presses the button for the elevator. That is,
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Sexy. Scandalous. Undeniable. Temptation. Lust.

LK Collins is back with an unforgettable little novella that is quick, dirty, intense, passionate, and full of happy endings.... multiple ones at that. This book had me swooning, laughing, smiling, cheering our girl on, and fighting back heart flutters as I fell blissfully in love.

He's a cut throat divorce attorney.... her soon to be ex's attorney.

Sexual Encounter was absolutely amazing and completely captivating. And while this book was sho
Lorena  Garcia -- Brittany's Book Blog
If you're looking for something quick, then this is definitely it for you with some added sweet and sexy spice with insta-love.

It was short and deliciously sweet!

The chemistry was super HOT between Natalie and Jett, it will leave your panties dripping wet!

This book will deliberately leave you wishing for more, but this book totally had everything you could ask for in a short book.

LK Collins sure nailed it with this naughty, naughty book, from the cover to the synopsis to the whole book (oh so se
sassysistersreadings
Jan 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sexual Encounters is LK Collins newest hot and steamy read. It took only a moment to become completely obsessed with the connection between Jett Jordan and Natalie Valero. Jett is a sexy, successful divorce attorney and major playboy. Natalie is a kind and beautiful woman who has been thrown into a dark situation; she no longer trusts, and she just wants to be free of the marriage that haunts her. Jett initially meets Natalie waiting for an elevator, and it only takes that quick ride for Jett to ...more
Renee Entress
Feb 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, pain, insta-love, and heartbreak.

This is Natalie and Jett’s story. Jett is Natalie’s husband’s lawyer. But since he is taking care of the divorce they see each other often. He wants her. She makes him feel things he should not feel for her. After the horrible way, her husband treated her can he prove he is a better man and can take care of her like a man should? Can she trust him? With the way, they both are falling can they count
Lauren
Jan 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars
I liked this book but in parts I felt like it jumped. Parts of the story seemed like Natalie and Jett had a connection/chemistry and other parts it felt like they didn’t. I liked Jett and Natalie as a couple; I was hoping that I would see more of an emotional connection between them. But it was as the title says; Sexual.
I wanted to punch Tom and when he got his comeuppance I laughed. If you’re looking for a sexy erotica than this book is for you.
The storyline is easy to follow and de
Becca
Feb 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Sexual Encounter is a hot, erotic, forbidden, sexy short read that will have you fanning yourself and will absolutely leave you blushing.

Jett Jordan is a divorce attorney who has become obsessed with his client's soon to be ex-wife. From the moment he sees her in the elevator, he can't get her out of his head. He knows that he's crossing a line but he could care less. There is just something about Natalie that he needs to explore.

Natalie knows she shouldn't be attracted to Jett. But the sexy, ho
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
LK Collins is the naughty alter ego for the husband-and-wife duo behind multiple bestselling and international bestselling novels. This real-life couple is downright dirty in the bedroom, which bleeds through the pages of their steaming hot stories. While LK writes the books, Mr. Collins, the tattooed god himself, is the mastermind behind so much of the page-turning sexiness.

If you are looking fo