Start by marking “Close the Tab (Devil's Due MC, #3)” as Want to Read:
Close the Tab (Devil's Due MC, #3)

Close the Tab (Devil's Due MC #3)

4.19  ·  Rating details ·  382 Ratings  ·  75 Reviews
The system created to serve and protect failed him. The domino effect of one person's crime going unpunished has no boundaries.

He's no saint.

Bladen 'Judge' Jones rides to escape the firm hand of his past. When home is a nightmare, the unknown suddenly isn't so frightening. Riding with his brothers, the Devil's Due MC, is more support than he has ever had in his lifetime.

Sh
Published May 29th 2017 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Close the Tab, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Close the Tab

Tpagirl
Close the Tab is the third book in the Devil's Due MC series by Chelsea Camaron. It was quick and read like a novella.

The Devil's Due MC was created by a small group of men with troubled pasts that are looking to right wrongs that haven't been resolved through normal legal channels. They are nomads staying no one place for long but roam where the next lead takes them.

Bladen "Judge" Jones and Tamalyn Adams grew up in the same town, best friends then more. They grew up as next door neighbors, livi
Karen
Jul 18, 2017 rated it it was ok
It's pretty violent without much story but the violence fit the crime...pretty much.
Christina Pannell
Jun 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book is Bladen " Judge" Jones and Tamalyn Andrews story.
It was really good although there were definitely parts that were hard to read.
Child Abuse, Emotional Abuse, Sexual Abuse and Domestic Abuse in this book
The Devil always gets his due though
Jackie Wright
Jun 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Chelsea Camaron really knows how to write a great MC Series and her Devils Due Series is perfect, each book is a unique story and I think you could read them as standalones.
Bladen "Judge" Jones is riding to escape his past, being part of the Devils Due MC gives him the most support he has ever had, brothers who may not be related by blood but who will put their life on the line for him.
Tarmalyn Andrews is hiding out in a small town, working the local bar to get by, she is used to looking over he
Jan
Love hate anger and passion collide as the time comes and the devil demand

Two children living next door to each other both with abusive dads who are police officers and there is nothing they can do about it only run when the time comes.

Bladen 'Judge' Jones left his childhood love behind when he took her somewhere where he thought she would be safe, in a safe house only Tamalyn run and both haven't seen each other in 9 years.

Bladen:
If dreams were nightmares then that would describe the childho
Michele A.
Aug 07, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: bikers
Tamalyn and Judge had horrible, abusive childhoods. They were next door neighbors and Judge tried to look out for Tamalyn as best he could. They both took off after they turned 18 and have spent the last several years staying under the radar. Their fathers were partners on the police force and were both under the impression that they should discipline their children harshly for any kind of infraction. Judge returns home to take care of their fathers once and for all when Tamalyn feels she has be ...more
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
I Voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book

I Love love love love this series... This one was no different!

Tamalyn Andrews and Bladen "Judge" Jones lived next door to each other. Their fathers were police officers and they were each other's partners. Everyone loved and respected their fathers, but nobody knew what went on behind closed doors.

Tamalyn and Bladon became each others strengths. They were their for each other, shared in their terrible childhood.
Until they turned 18 and Bladen got her ou
Estella
Review by Elizabeth Horbaczek for Love Romance Books Blog
I was asked by the author for an honest review.

4 stars

Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
4.5 Stars!

Chelsea Camaron is one of the few mc series that I read. While I'm not a huge fan of this genre, I am a total fangirl over Chelsea. Suspenseful. Sexy. Intense. I'm always guaranteed one hell of a ride when I'm with her boys.

Close The Tab is the third standalone book in the Devil's Due MC Series. Packed with loyalty, family, heart, and heat.... Camaron takes readers on an addicting journey that will keep them captivated cover to cover. Tamalyn and Bladen 'Judge' blasted onto my kindle a
Amy
Jul 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Close The Tab
Chelsea Camaron
5 stars

Judge and Tamalyn can't be together. Best friends holding it together and stealing kisses in their teens. Their secrets are hard .. Their parents .. Being hurt by them - you might think they could go to the law but the problem is they are the law. Getting Tamalyn to a safe hours is the most important thing. Leaving her behind is just what has to be.

Years later maybe there is another chance but Tamalyn has to open up. Her life may depend on it. Judge will prot
JoAnna G
May 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
Oh my gosh!! Where do I begin? Well, this is book three in the Devil’s Due MC. I have read this series and have enjoyed all of the books, but this one stands out the most to me. It’s a second chance romance with a chance to write the wrongs of the past. It is well written with things flying in different directions. I love Chelsea’s writing. She sucks you in and won't let you go until they are done with their story. Then she leaves you wanting more. The description is detailed. It’s told in the d ...more
Julie
May 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Bladen and Tamalyn have a past, it was hell, they escaped when they turned 18 and Bladen leaves Tamalyn in a safe haven while he goes to find his own destiny. Years later he discovers he has to go back to save her but she's gone into hiding, and Bladen regrets not eliminating the scum that threatened her life before they'd ran away.
The story is a race against time, who will find Tamalyn first? Will Bladen and Tamalyn be able to love again?
A suspenseful read, full of action, tension, brotherhood
Gloria: Little Shop of Readers
Jun 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Both Bladen and Tamalyn suffered severe abuse from people who are close to them. Bladen loved Tamalyn deeply and saw that the only way to protect her was to stay away. Finally, with the help of his Nomad Brothers, Devil's Due MC, Bladen and Tamalyn, get the justice they deserve and are back together. Looking forward to Ms Camaron's next book and the stories about Deacon and Trapper
Kathryn Linke
Jun 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

The Devils Due MC series, is quite unique with a group who are nomads, who seek retribution and justice. Bladen 'Judge' Jones and Tamalyn Andrews feature in Close the Tab, the third title in this series, although each title can be read as a standalone. This second chance romance is full of twists and turns, action, angst, intrigue and suspense.

Close the Tab, is a quick and fast paced read written in a dual point of view. Judge and Tamalyn's were childhood friends, confidantes and firs
Joelle

Our thoughts

I have to start off by saying that we have really enjoyed this series so far and its characters.

Bladen and Tamalyn have shared a past.They grew up together and both of their fathers were horrible parents and crooked cops.They were separated to keep Tamalyn safe but now the time has come to make things right and stop the hiding and running and finally be together.

I love this kind of story when love stands the test of time.It amazed me that either one even survived childhood with the s
Dana  Hoffman
May 30, 2017 rated it liked it
I honestly had to think long and hard about what I could say in my review about this book. I was telling a friend of mine about it, and she said "whiplash phenomenon ahead". And that's exactly it. This book gave me whiplash. The only character who has been consistent throughout this entire series is Trapper. And I am really starting getting worried about his story when the time comes.

This was the story of Tamalyn and Judge (Bladen). We know from the previous books that Tamalyn was living at the
Naughty Mom Story Time
Jun 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs-reviewed
The Devil's Due MC delivered justice once again.

The Devil's Due MC is a band of brothers with no place to call home but the open rode. They're not your typical MC, they have one purpose, to solve cold cases and bide the time until they can obtain their own personal vengeance for they hell they've each endured.

Close the Tab is book three in the series and gives us the story of Bladen aka Judge and Tamalyn. They didn't just share a past, they shared horrible experiences that no child should expe
Angela
May 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Bladen “Judge” Jones has loved once in his life, and he gave up that love to keep it safe. He used every resource that he had to make sure that no one could find that love, calling in markers and keeping tabs of the demons from the past. When he finds out that she has left the safety that he created for her, he knows that it is time to face the demons of the past and put them to rest, Devil’s Due style. Since he couldn’t fight for his Tamalyn when he was younger, he will damn well fight for her ...more
Julie
Jun 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Close the Tab is the third book in the Devil’s Due MC series and when I see Chelsea has a new book coming out, I know I want to read it.

This book is about Judge (Bladen Jones) who has run from his past and his first love, Tamalyn. They both have horrible families that do nothing but abuse them in more ways than one. So when they turn eighteen, the first thing they do is run away.

Judge does the only thing he knows to do to keep from being found and that’s leave Tamalyn in a safe house and go on t
Brandy Roberts
May 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love this series each book is very heartbreaking , dirty , dark , funny , and steamy Close the Tab has to be one of my favorites and I can not wait for what is to come can be read as a standalone . Bladen / Judge drew me in in the very beginning and with the way Below the line ended I wanted to know more about his history and who was the girl that had his heart . Oh my gosh Tamalyn when we find out what she had to go threw and what she tried to hide from the hero my heart went out to her , she's ...more
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Jun 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.Tsu.co/Twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv

Amazon link http://amzn.to/2rGHpP2

I received this book from the author for an honest review.

Oh sister wife!! Another great read from your nomads. Plus seeing Rex and Shooter….yup I loved it!!

Judge has done what he thought was the right thing for his woman his whole life. He stayed away so she could live and not be worried. He ha
Melinda ~ Twinsie Talk
Jun 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book for an honest review.

I so love Chelsea’s men and their women. I tell you I feel like I am right there in the mix of things with them. I never want to set her books down I just want to devour them and still need more.

What happens when the people you are supposed to trust the most to take care of you and protect you are the evil of all evils? You lean on and trust your best friend but what happens when they get you away from the evil and leave you even if they beli
Stephannie Tolitsky- Swoon Worthy Books /Enticing Journey Boo

Bladen 'Judge' Jones joined Devil's due for a way to ride away from his past. Home was a nightmare so the road wasn't scary. Riding with his MC brothers, is like the family he never truly had.

Tamalyn Andrews is hiding out working at a small bar looking over her shoulder. She wishes Bladen and her could be together instead of apart hiding so they don't find them. But danger finds her at the bar.

Bladen must go back and face his past to save Tamalyn from her past. But Tamalyn must open up to Bla
Judy Miracle
Jun 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a good book. In Close the Tab we have Judge and Tamalyn's story. Although it was a really good read it didn't capture me like the first two did.

Judge and Tamalyn have gone through a lifetime of growing up with abuse. Once old enough Judge aka Bladon got them the heck out of dodge. Now we are a few years later and the past is coming for them...

Tamalyn is a bartender hiding out in a town, but always looking over her shoulder. Even years later she doesn't feel safe. Judge being with the
Wednesday Stanley
Jul 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
I have to say ever since this series started I think Judge's book was the one book I wanted to read the most. Well except for Dover "Collector" Regines book. There was just something about Judge that drew me towards his character. Now after the last book I was a little bit worried, I actually didn't know if I would continue with this series. But I just had to read Judge's book before I made any decisions about the rest of this series. And I'm happy that I gave this book a chance.

I loved loved l
Tanya Santiago
***4.5 Amazing Stars!!***

This book by far is the best in the series to date!! I am so loving this series and Chelsea Camaron’s take on this different type of MC story!!

Bladen “Judge” Jones and Tamalyn Andrews were childhood best friends that endured a childhood that no kid should ever have to endure. As their friendship blossomed as kids, so did their feelings for each. When the time came, both Judge and Tamalyn fled their abusive parents and never looked back but have always had to look over th
Elizabeth Horbaczek
Jun 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
The author would like an honest review for this book

4 stars

How do you escape you father when he hurts you? Do you go to the cops? What if your father is the cop? That is how Judge and Tamalyn's story starts nine years ago. They have parents that are cops and they use that power to try to destroy these two. Only problem is, they start to be each others strength and when the time is right, Judge takes Tamalyn to a safe house and that is the last time she sees him.

This third book is full of more su
FMR Book Grind
Jun 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
FLAVIA'S REVIEW
5 STARS

I Love love love love this series... This one was no different!

Until they turned 18 and Bladen got her out. He took her away
Jennifer Pierson
Jun 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
There's so much to this story that I've decided that I'm just going to describe my thoughts and feelings instead of going into descriptive in my own words. If you need more, than read the blurb, or better yet, READ THIS AWESOME BOOK! Bladen and Tamalyn have known each other for years, although haven't seen each other for the past 9 years. But life is funny, and it will arrange things to it's own plan. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Chelsea Camaron, and everything she writes, so Close the Tab is absolutely no ...more
Sarah Dale
Jun 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the 3rd book in the Devil's Due MC and this is Judge's story. I have loved Judge since book 1 so was looking forward to this one.

Bladen aka 'Judge' grew up next door to Tamalyn, they were so close due to the bad hands they were dealt with their families. Once they turned 18 they left home but in order to keep her safe Judge has to leave her at a safe place. After years of keeping his distance but keeping tabs on her the time has come for him to face his demons and get his girl back.

Chels
USA Today Bestselling Author Chelsea Camaron was born and raised in Coastal North Carolina. She currently resides in Southern Louisiana with her husband and two children but her heart is always Carolina day dreaming.

Chelsea always wanted to be a writer, but like most of us, let fear of the unknown grab a hold of her dream; she realized that if she was going to tell her daughter to go for her dre
More about Chelsea Camaron

Devil's Due MC (6 books)
  • In The Red (Devil's Due MC, #1)
  • Below The Line (Devil's Due MC, #2)
  • Day of Reckoning: Nomad Bikers (Devil's Due MC, #4)
  • Paid in Full (Devil's Due MC #5)
  • Bottom Line: Nomad Bikers (Devil's Due MC, #6)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Pleasures (Pleasures, #2)
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Scandalous Liaisons
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Story of O
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Unleashed (Ross Siblings #1)
    $3.99 $0.00
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Rock Me (Ross Siblings Book 2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be