Start by marking “All the Way” as Want to Read:
All the Way

All the Way

I’m a man’s man. A bro. A pal. A dude. And I love women.

Am I a saint? Far from it.

Do I go out with a lot of women? You’re damn right.

I date them all. Shy. Loud. Too busy. Lonely. High maintenance. No confidence. No filter. Bad habits. Naive. Beautiful ones. Pretty ones—and believe me there is a difference, but that’s another soap box. Po
Published May 18th 2017 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about All the Way, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All the Way

Start your review of All the Way
Stacey is Sassy

Cord's hot but his personality was hotter.

I’ll apologise straight up…I’ve got a cold. Making my brain work in-sync with my hands is not working that well for me at the moment. Please bear with me while I attempt to somehow get my feelings and thoughts about this book, down in a review. It’s taken me a lot longer than normal to read and it's frustrating when you're desperate to read and your body isn't co-operating. I really enjoyed All the Way and I hated having to stop to blow my nose, take medicine and lay
Shayna
Can I just begin by saying, I LOVE FINDING NEW-TO-ME AUTHORS!!! It's such a rush, and to have that first read be one of my absolute FAVORITES of the year?! Crazy, right?! Well, it was an EASY decision once I finished up M. Mabie's ALL THE WAY, a standalone romance that will leave you in a state of ultimate bliss! Her vibrant and unforgettable characters stole my heart from the very beginning leaving me feeling so full of joy and contentment. In just reading the blurb I was hooked, and that HOT c ...more
Michelle
May 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
ARC provided by author exchange for an honest review

photo 09d16314f654fcfa153ac6d8da135f_zpsf0tpawfp.gif

All The Way or should I say all the feels since M. Mabie’s newest release can only be described as a swoonworthy love connection that is a sexy blend of romance, steam, and passion. Let’s not forget that M.Mabie has a knack for writing characters that will m
Dilek VT
Oct 30, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: boring, dnf, annoying, stupid
That's just too stupid... And for the love of God, I have no idea why I started to read it.
DNF at %30

- There is not much of a plot, really. Dana, the heroine, wants to say goodbye to dating hot guys as they all turned out to be as*holes but she wants to f*ck one last guy who is very hot - "one for the road" (her words, not mine)

***********************************************

- She is so very infuriating and annoying with her silly inner monologues. She repeatedly calls herself a "ho" as she can't help herself have sex with any hot guy and then, she goes andit.
DNF
❃**✿【Yasmine】✿**❃
A nice should-i/shouldn't-i romance. But forgettable. I think the author should've gone all the way with the wit and made it a rom-com; the humour that was there, was really good and probably my favourite thing about the book.
DJ Sakata
Favorite Quotes:

Trevor’s bright orange car looked like it had been parked by a blind armless person.

Inside my head looked like a video game right before you’re about to die and the screen flashes red as a warning.

My mind wandered evilly, making up an image of him out on a date with someone else. Some combination of a dirty slut and filthy whore. A slore.

You’ve always been stubborn. You know you kept your training wheels on until you were like thirt
Anne Milne
May 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book it's cheesy but it's a lot of fun.
Cord Taylor is known as a ladies man, he'll admit himself that he likes woman intact he's dated just about every type but what his friends don't realise is that he's looking for his one. Admittedly he's cast a wide net but he's this as gathering information so he knows exactly how to treat the woman he will spend his life with.
Dana has had enough of the dating scene, she has a type and she can spot one a mile off. They are alway
Talltree
Oct 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.75 stars!
Tiffany Johnson
May 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 cheesy popcorn stars!

It takes a lot for me to laugh out loud while reading and this book made me do it more than once.

Dana is tired of dating, she's ready to find someone, settle down, not be lonely. Having dated too many "hot guys" in the past (the ones who lure you in and then dump you just as things are about to get serious) she's looking for an average Joe. Cord is far from average. Cord is hot, he's successful, and he zeros in on Dana the minute he sees her. Dana decides Co
Carrie
May 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I adored this book! If I didn't have to do actual life things, I would have read it in one sitting. M. Mabie is an instant one click for me. I also might have a hard time waiting for releases and wish I could bug her to release quicker! Lol.

This story is classic M. Mabie, let me explain what I mean. It gives you all the feels... love, anger, annoyance, joy, and angst. The angst is minimal in this one for all those still hurting from Bait... but it was there for me. Then there is the characters
April Symes

M. Mabie writes some of the bestest books out there- Her stories are humorous , witty and oh so passionate. I love her characters, they have a real feel to them and I always get lost in her books and never want to leave her world, or her characters’ worlds.
Dana is tired of dating and she is ready to settle down with Mister Right. In the past she dated the sexy hot guys who had nothing in common with her, and that they used her and she wants nothing to do with that now. She has been burned
Tiffany Willams
May 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing

"Do you like me or are you just trying to use me for sex?"
"The truth?"
"Yeah."
"Maybe a little of both."

Oh, Miss Mabie, you have slayed me once again!!!

Gahhhhh!!
I'm so in love with Cord Taylor!
*Praise hands and muppet flails*

That man is all sexy and adorably awkward at the same time!
And Dana is his perfect match with her snarkiness and sass!!

"He just made it all feel so real."

"Dana Rogers wasn't just some wo
Libby Harrison
DNF'd at chapter 8
The heroine was getting on my nerves and the story felt like it wasn't moving
I am disappointed as Chord seemed nice

Talon
Apr 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Every time M. Mabie releases a new book I remember the reasons why I love her and her stories. They're easy for me. They're so fun to sit down and just...read. I feel like when I read a M. Mabie book I am actually experiencing it all right there with all of the characters. I'm lost in another place and I am never in any rush to leave said place.

The character dynamic between Dana and Cord was incredible. They just...mesh. And when two characters mesh, you fall in love with said charac
Kimberly / Love Notes Book Blog
3.75-4 stars. This was a pretty good book! This is Cord and Dana's story. Dana has recently realized that she is lonely and she is ready to find a life partner . She is done with dating hot players and wants to find an average looking, normal guy to settle down with. She meets Cord at the coffee shop he owns. He is not average. He is super hot, but also a nice guy. Dana thinks he must be a player though, since he is so attractive. But she likes him so she tells herself she will have one last fli ...more
Lisa
May 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book was an epically fun read from start to finish! Sexy with plenty of sassy, snarky humor, ALL THE WAY had me laughing all the way through it. See what I did there? Punny.

Cord Taylor is so dang sexy. Handsome and built, a successful business owner, and he prides himself on learning about women. Wait, what? He. Learns. About. Women. Why? Because he wants to be able to understand them to connect to them. *plop*

Dana Rogers has had enough of sexy men and their shallow
Lorena  Garcia -- Brittany's Book Blog

This book had me in stitches.

This was definitely a rom com for me, I highly enjoyed this book, it was sexy, sassy and totally swoon worthy and HOT!

Cord and Dana sure were the perfect match for each other and I loved Dana's sassiness. Together they were definitely a couple that had you totally laughing your butt off.

Cord wasn't into serious dating and he just hadn't found the perfect woman for him to settle down with .... until Dana that is!

Dana was tired of h
J.E. Benoit
May 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Reviewed on behalf of The Book Boyfriend Addict (www.bookboyfriendaddict.com). A complimentary copy was provided in exchange for an honest review.

4.5 Stars

I’m Cord Taylor, and, lady of my dreams, I’m coming for you.

I’ve been looking forward to this book for months, ever since M. Mabie announced she was writing it and it did not disappoint! It had a touch of the angst that M. Mabie is so good at but the majority of it was silly, swoony, sexy and so much fun! I had suc/>/>4.5
Three Chicks
May 28, 2017 rated it liked it
4.5 Stars
Review by Lisa Kane

Cord Taylor is a successful thirty-two-year-old entrepreneur, a lady’s man and does not suffer from any self- esteem issues. He loves woman, loves having sex with them and chalks it all up to gaining experience for when he meets the “One”.

I enjoy making women feel beautiful and special. Not for sex or to gain some reputation, but because-when it all boils down- I don’t ever want to miss out on her.
The One.

Dana is sick of wasting h/>I
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
DNF for now ~ I just could not get into this one. It may just be my frame of mind so I may come back to it. Was my first read by this author and I am assured that she is good so most probably a case of it's not you it's me.
Justadele
DNF @ 62% no reason other than I was bored out of my mind & didn't engage with either character
❤️Melanie G.
I did enjoy this book but for me it feel flat in so many areas. It was a different read that what I have read from this author. I enjoyed the story line but i just didn't get lost in the story like I wanted to.
Chelé
May 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
AHHHHH! M FREAKING Mabie!
You know what Mo's books remind me of? S'mores! Now I know that sounds weird so hear me out. You know how S'mores have layers of yummy goodness! A strong outer layer, a soft hot steamy middle with a smooth and heavenly sweetness. That's Mo's books!! Strong, dynamic characters that I fall in love with every time! I love their flaws. I love how real they feel and I legit had to hold my stomach because I was dying with laughter! I couldn't believe how fantastically hi
Delilah Frost
May 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a cute and easy read. 4 stars.

I liked this book. It was too heavy with angst, but then it wasn't super saccharine either. It kept me entertained, wanting to know how everything would work out.

Dana...she is rough for me to describe. I liked her. For the most part. She was in her head way too much. So much, in fact, that she damn near sabotaged everything. She was quirky and feisty and I loved that. And in the beginning, her second-guessing and questioning of everything made sen
Letícia
May 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This crew.. This hot as sin and sweet guy... This romance. I loved everything about this book or almost everything...

One thing what just annoyed the heck out of me and drove me crazy was well the main conflict basically....

I understood the rreasons for the lets keep the romance a secret till the timing is perfect.. BUT our heroine's - ( the feisty and sweet but oh god I needed the patience sometimes during reading her thoughts because I wanted to kill her) Dana 's well I
Dana
May 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I picked up All The Way under recommendation from an author and I was not disappointed!!!

This was my first book from M. Mabie, I love finding new authors who can bring to life characters who you can connect with and Ms. Mabie did exactly that.

Cord and Dana (I'm biased but I love her name), meet in the unlikeliest way: she comes into his coffee shop. She thinks he's just a barista, he thinks she is a pretty interesting gal. Welcome to the fun and crazy start of Cord and Da
Bea
Jun 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I can't even express how great this book was. I'm just sad that I'm done! It's such a feel good kind of book. It was so relatable that is was so easy to get right into it. Dana and Cords relationship was one so many of us have either been through or know someone like them. I absolutely loved this story. And the book was so funny! There were so many burst out loud moments! It's was sexy, funny, it tore my heart open and then put it back together! Awesome combo you look for in a book!!!
Kelly Anders
May 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star
What can I say? Mo knows romance!

I mean really. With a name like Cord, how can he not be sexy as hell with a mouth that would make any woman melt?

And Dana! Who can't relate to her? She's over the quick flings and spending time with guys she knows will lead to nowhere.

When these two finally get their s h i t together, they're explosive!! Their connection is incredible and their banter will keep you laughing!

As always, this is a must read!! Great job Mo!!!!!
Tonya
Jun 21, 2019 rated it liked it
I really enjoyed this book. I bought it in a whim simply because it was on sale. I didn’t read anything about it other than a small introduction and thought I would give it a shot. It turned out to be a fun and sweet read with some dandy steamy moments too.
Melissa Jones
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 "👍👌" STARS!!!

My first book by M. Mabie and LOVED IT!!!
All you lovely readers need to one click All the Way and fall in love with Cord & Dana.....their story is full of fun & laughs, hot & sexy, and heart & love!!!! Could not put it down, SO GOOD!!!!!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Curveball
  • The Last Guy
  • Bad Penny
  • Love Me in the Dark
  • The Brightest Sunset (The Darkest Sunrise, #2)
  • Chance Encounters
  • The Darkest Sunrise (The Darkest Sunrise, #1)
  • My Best Friend's Ex (Binghamton, #2)
  • Revelry
  • Plight
  • Swink (Landry Family, #5)
  • Real Dirty (Real Dirty Duet, #1)
  • Sexy Jerk (Sexy Jerk World, #1)
  • We Own Tonight (Second Time Around, #1)
  • Black
  • Hot Cop
  • Take Two (Lights, Camera, #1)
  • Swear (Landry Family, #4)
M. Mabie lives in Illinois with her husband. She writes unconventional love stories and tries to embody "real-life romance."

She cares about politics, but will not discuss them in public. She uses the same fork at every meal, watches Wayne's World while cleaning, and lets her dog sleep on her head. She has always been a writer. In fact, she was born with a pen in her hand, which almost