Start by marking “Truth Revealed (Confession Duet, #2)” as Want to Read:
Truth Revealed (Confession Duet, #2)

Truth Revealed

(Confession Duet #2)

It’s been a decade since I divorced the love of my life, after her confession while I was deployed.
Ten years since I spoke to Vi, my soul mate, the girl who had brought me to life only to stab me in the heart, sending me into an even darker state than where I was before I met her.
Ten years, I’ve been watching her from afar, keeping tabs.
After a decade in the Army, two

To ask other readers questions about Truth Revealed, please sign up.
Saunders Why does Goodreads allow this? It's really a false statement regardless of whether you love the author or not. I can see the logic if you have read…moreWhy does Goodreads allow this? It's really a false statement regardless of whether you love the author or not. I can see the logic if you have read the ARC but I have also seen it used as a tool of dislike and its manipulated considerably. (less)

Start your review of Truth Revealed (Confession Duet, #2)
Fre06 Begum
Raj
Mar 29, 2017 rated it did not like it
MacKenzie Paxton
Mar 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
I was really looking forward to this book. I broke my personal rule of not reading a series until it's finished because I hate cliffhangers.

She makes it obvious there are triggers regarding sexual assault. In the first book, she was a virgin and he was experienced. Since the separation, their experience gap ... widens.

(view spoiler)
Kylee
Mar 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I fell in love with Corbin and his "Baby Girl" Vi in Before the Lie and my heart shattered at the end of that book as their lives were torn apart. Truth Revealed takes us forward ten years showing us how each of them have suffered differently but ultimately how the love between them is still so deep in there souls it will never die. This book takes you on a roller coaster of emotions that will break you apart as each of them deal with what this Lie has cost them, one from telling it to protect ...more
Rachel K
Mar 29, 2017 marked it as not-interested
Not going to waste my time with this shite!

Red Reader
Jun 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Oookay then. I just did books 1&2 back-to-back and it was a ride!! This is definitely a BDSM 101 type of story. I found it VERY insightful and interesting. I freaking sat in a restaurant for an hour alone and read. I never do that! But I was so invested in Vi & Corbin and intrigued with the whole club process. Her healing with Doc was awesome. I.was.glued!! I really really REALLY liked this story! And I need more Seven. He was hysterical!!

However, chapter 9 being a repeat of chapter 8
Passionpages50
Nov 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely spectacular series! Book 1 was a bit slow for me until the last quarter setting up the scene for book 2. Then...BAM...book 2 had me on the edge of my seat the entire time!! Very interesting storyline that you just didn’t see coming. As a whole, I thoroughly enjoyed it! Corbin, Seth, and the gang are one badass group of insanely hot, fierce, yet sweet collection of men. Sooo glad that I gave this author a try. Well done!
Book Loving Fairy-Blog
Mar 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Star Rating: 4 stars

And that's how it is done!

BOOM!

First of all, Matthew Hosea...umm yeah sign me up!! but anyways, I loved this story. Amazing.

You get so much in Before The Lie and you hope with fingers and legs crossed that it ends happily but then Wham! Cliffhanger, or to me it was anyways. But then comes Truth Revealed and it just soothes your heart from being bruised.

I will say I didn't like the way Corbin was deceiving Vi but ultimately I decided it was a win win really because of the
Tina Morgan
Mar 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!! First this book was so hot I thought my kindle was going to catch on fire!! Lord have mercy! The time and the research that K.D. done for this book must have been intense and long. And to put that much time into something that important is such a huge deal for me as a reader. To overcome something tragic in life is so hard and everyone has there own way of dealing and shouldn't be judged and that's what K.D. got across in this book..for me anyway. ....along with all the hot sex scenes. It ...more
Kali McQuillen
Jun 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-read
4.5* Great conclusion to Before The Lie. Vi and Corbin are ok without each other, even though there are places in their life that they're not happy with. It's been 10 years and she's still in love with him. She can't really move on.

Corbin is still in love with her and is second guessing himself. When the truth is revealed what is going to happen with these two? Will they be able to forgive and move on. If they do move on are they doing it together or is it going to be too much?

My heart ached for
J.M. Walker
Mar 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Review to come on release day.
Tammi
Mar 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fan-freaking-tastic conclusion to this story. OMG after the killer cliff hanger of Before the Lie (book 1), I needed this!
I met and fell for Corbin and Vi in book 1 then was left with a heart shattering ending. I honesty could breathe when I finished.
But now I get the rest of their story. It was rough to read at times I felt torn in some of the subject matter. But I got it and it worked. The emotional turmoil in this book made me love it. I could not stop reading and when I had to stop reading I
Heather Miller
Mar 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I did receive a free ARC copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

This book 2 does pick up after book 1, Before the Lie. You will need to read book 1.

Book 2 is tough. It does have trigger points. For those who have been through rape it maybe a tough book for you to read.

Vi has gone back to be a shy woman, she was working at a newspaper and then quit. She works out of her house. She doesn't seem to have any friends.

Our hero Corbin has been stalking her for the last 10 yrs or so,
Joann
Dec 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Vi and Corbin’s story was fantastic I loved it. I was sucked in before I was even finished with the first chapter of Before The Lie. Thank goodness I was able to read Truth Revealed after I finished BTL because I don’t think I could’ve stood having to wait to read it. KD Robichaux has a unique gift of being able to weave her stories to the point that you feel like you’re right in the book experiencing everything right along with the characters. I went through every emotion possible while reading ...more
BJ
Mar 23, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: loved-it
This book continues the story from book 1 - important to read it first. The h thinks she's alone, she is very lonely, but H has stalked her for years. He has the wrong idea about her, but believes the lie that ruined their lives, and can't let go of her. This book is about finding redemption, and trying to live with your mistakes. I liked it but thought the H's actions were not very realistic. She was shy, but smart and I think she would have realised sooner than she did. Still loved it and will ...more
Lacie Romano
Mar 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I could not put this book down! After reading the first part of the Duet, I was anxious to read the rest. I loved how strong and vulnerable the two were and how the secondary characters were just as invoked with the main couples healing. Now I’m off to read the next book of KD Robichaux’s books!
Konny
Mar 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Truth Revealed by K.D. Robichaux is the second installment in the Confession Duet.
I could not wait to read how Vi and Corbins story continues,
I had never dreamt of these twists and turns.

Book two picks up years after where the story in Before the Lie ends.
Both are lost souls and damaged people.
How can they find a way to survive?
I loved Before the Lie, and I really really love Truth Revealed.
I love the characters and the story they tell .
5 Stars and Thank you K.D. Robichaux !
Dawne
Dec 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Not my normal genre, but after reading the first book, I had to finish this story. A great conclusion for a second chance romance. There are triggers and a warning up front, but I felt it was written well and easier to read.
Deb
Dec 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was so ready for answers and solutions to Before The Lie. Truth Revealed was a surprise! Another shocking, amazing story! AND then there were so many answers! I'm in a bit of a book hangover!
Warning: this book can NOT be read, understood and appreciated without first reading Before The Lie.
Jo
Mar 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Don't be thinking this is some easy, happy romance.

To get to their happy ever after, these characters have been to hell and back.

This story is not for the faint hearted. If you're strong enough, your heart will soar, your soul will be rejoicing, and your loins tingling!!

SUPER HOT, SUPER ANGSTY, SUPER GREEN!!

I fell in love with Corbin and Vi in Before the Lie - which MUST be read before Truth Revealed (heck, you shouldn't even read the synopsis to TR before reading BtL!) - and despite the way
C.J. Butcher
Mar 26, 2017 rated it really liked it

Ten years, I’ve been watching her from afar, keeping tabs.
After a decade in the Army, two Purple Hearts and a Medal of Honor under my belt, I was kicked out with an honorable discharge, knowing no other skill than One
Kolleen Fraser
Apr 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great wrap up to Vi & Corbin's story. Loved it.
Lani
Mar 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
~~Reviewed by Lipsmackin Goodbooks~~

Damn this book!!!!!!!! Heartbreakingly beautiful and the sex..............WOW!!!!!!! Worth more than 5 stars

I have been waiting with bated breathe for the stunning conclusion to Vi and Corbin's heartbreakingly epic story, now I finally have it and I'm not ready to say goodbye to this couple. After my heart was ripped out and left to wallow in agony with 'Before the Lie', I was carefully and beautifully repaired chapter by chapter in the soul redeeming
Stephanie
Apr 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Emotional rollercoaster!

This book was very intense! Every emotion one can have are in this book and unless you're a robot you will feel them. Kayla did a fantastic job developing these characters and bringing them to life. I've read other BDSM books and I actually learned things I didn't know in this wonderful book. She did a great job with her research. Would definitely recommend this book to others!!
Gwen Shafer
Apr 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the conclusion to the gripping crushing first one in this series. KD had me crushed when I got done reading the one before this. I started this one wanting to know what the heck was going to happen between Vi and Corbin. She did not leave me hanging by no means. You find out what happens with them. Hold on to your seats because holy cow batman this one is not at all what I was expecting. This one made me cry like a whole bunch. Granted you are fair warned but there is no warning for what ...more
Roxanne Kade
Mar 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Vi and Corbin's story tore at my heart in the first book, and that ending was almost my undoing, so I was thrilled to get to read the second book in this duet. I needed closure on the whole ordeal, and this book was sure to give it to me, at the same time giving these two amazing characters back the happiness they so deserved.

Where BEFORE THE LIE was all about Vi and Corbin and the sweet romance that blossomed between them, this book was slightly darker and way more sexier. Vi is no longer the
Nicole
Apr 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved it. I loved it so hard. I cried reading the first book so I was a little sad that I didn't cry during this book but that's probably more on me than the book. I could not put it down. I NEEDED to know what happened next. Definitely worth the 5 stars. I wish I could give it like 10. Obviously read Before The Lie first to understand what's going on but you'll be glad you did. This book was brilliant. Amaze-balls. Frigging awesome!
Jill
Mar 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 stars for - Truth Revealed - the second book in the Confessions Duet by K.D. Robichaux. Book one - Before The Lie - must be read prior to enjoying this book as it picks upten years afterbook one's cliffhanger ending left us reeling. While book onewas a rather sweet telling of Corbin & Vivian falling in love, book two leads us into full on BDSM and Corbin's more dominant nature so reader discretion is advised.
Vivian as we learn through flashbacks became a very successful author of BDSM
Heather Hill
Mar 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG This book through me for a loop. I would never have seen it going where it did after reading Before The Lie. I fell in love with Vivian and Corbin in book 1 and was heartbroken with how it ended and the cliffhanger. But let me tell you it was worth it after reading Truth Revealed.

Moving forward 10 years, Vi has completely changed. She starts off writing and researching for a book that will end up with her quitting her job to write many more books. She doesn't want anyone to know who the
Franci Neill
Apr 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Finding More Than She Ever Thought She Deserved Stars!!!

If you remember we were left with quite a cliffhanger in Before the Lie in which Corbin devastates Vi's world with a rash decision as a consequence of her "actions." When Truth Revealed begins, we've moved forward ten years in both our H/h lives and what a difference those years have made.

We find that Vi has made quite the name for herself and we're not quite sure what Corbin does, but I can tell just from his actions at the beginning
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Until Mayhem: Happily Ever Alpha World
  • Best Kase Scenario (Hyde, #2)
  • Until Twyla (Happily Ever Alpha World)
  • Until Nox (Happily Ever Alpha Kindle Worlds; Hyde #3)
  • Until Joe (Happily Ever Alpha World)
  • Infatuation (Underground Kings #4)
  • Hyde and Seek (Hyde #1)
  • Fireball (Cheap Thrills, #1)
  • The Killing Ride (Aces High MC - Charleston #4)
  • Until Mani
  • The Devil's Angels MC: Book 2 - Axel
  • The Devil's Angels MC
  • The Devil's Angels MC: Book 3 - Pooh
  • Until the Tequila (Killers & Happily Ever Alpha World Crossover Novella)
  • Craving Rose (The Aces' Sons, #5)
  • Trapping Her
  • Brothers in Arms (Kings of Mayhem MC, #2)
  • Hidden Truths (Truths and Lies, #1)

Confession Duet (2 books)
  • Before the Lie (Confession Duet, #1)