Start by marking “Blacksmith (A Real Man, #10)” as Want to Read:
Blacksmith (A Real Man, #10)

Blacksmith (A Real Man #10)

3.86  ·  Rating details ·  1,509 Ratings  ·  164 Reviews
Steel isn’t the only thing that’s hard.

MADDIE

Deacon was older than me, but I wanted him regardless. He had this raw edge to him, this primal aura surrounding him that made me feel wholly feminine. He was the epitome of a man…a real man. Even his profession was masculine: a blacksmith. I had no doubt he knew how to work his hands over a woman, how to use them to make her f
Published February 21st 2017 by Jenika Snow

To ask other readers questions about Blacksmith, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blacksmith

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description

Man do I L-O-V-E this series...

description

Just another fabulous SUPER SHORT -- NEED TO CHANGE MY PANTIES HOT -- INSTA LOVE -- VIRGIN HEROINE -- CELIBATE HERO -- OLDER MAN - YOUNGER WOMAN -- SWEET AS PIE EPILOGUE read.

Two thumbs up from yours truly.

Sophia Triad
I had to give an extra star for book cover originality. I honestly could not stop laughing with this cover. I think the guy looks like a psycho.
Anyway, the rest of the book did not really work for me. It was just OK. Fast and dirty, but I did not feel like it.
I am still reading the series though. They are perfect little breaks from reality :)
♡Tonya♡
Another hit

Jenika Snow is hitting the nail on the head with this series! Smoldering hot and instalove! I love these "Real Men" - devoted loving, faithful and head over heals for their women- exactly what a REAL MAN is! The icing on the cake was a fantastic epilogue- thanks for listening to what we want Ms Snow!
Karla
Apr 02, 2017 rated it it was ok
2 stars!

My second book in the "real man series" and I didn't hate or love, it was just an ok read. Can't quite put my finger on what was missing I think I just didn't feel the connection between the MC. It was plenty smutty and I do love my OTT, possessive alpha males with insta love and all, but unfortunately this one just didn't hit the spot.

Bookloverme
Jul 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The story is really good. It's light with no drama at all. I loved this series and I'm glad to know the author plans to write more stories. I hope she never stops.

The story is about Deacon and Maddie.

She's a college student and she always walks by on his shop on her way to her class. She thought he didn't notice her but he knew she's watching him and he's waiting if she'll come to him or do something but he's done waiting.

He's a blacksmith and owns the shop. It's his life until Maddie came.

He's
Chantal ❤️
3 ENJOYABLE STARS
Maddie consumed me, owned me, and I’d possess every part of her until she knew that she was it for me…that she was mine.

So this book, was it good?
Was it great?
Would I read it again?
Would I read more from this series?
Maybe, it will be a case by case.

Best lines in the book for me was
She’s mine. All I wanted to do was devour every part of her.
"I want you to scream my name as I’m balls-deep in you, holding you down, making you get off all over my cock.”

Worst lines, I had
Denna✌
Feb 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Loved it!! Super hot sex scenes, crazy insta love and completely safe! This is a awesome series and I can't wait for more.
Barbara➰
I absolutely LOVE this series. These guys are all growly and "MINE" just how I like it. I didn't like this one quite as much as Viking but it was still good.

"She was so sweet, so soft. Compared to me she was an angel and I a demon. I wasn’t letting her go."~Deacon

“I’m not letting you go, Maddie. From the moment I saw you, from the moment I knew what I was feeling for you wouldn’t be pushed back, I knew that you’d be mine.”~Deacon
C.M. Steele
Feb 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: short-read, romance
This was one sexy read. I'm loving the real man series. I can't tell which one is my favorite.
Erin
Feb 20, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
It just wasn't my favorite.
Neringa Neringiukas
Feb 20, 2017 rated it liked it
Okay, its nothing wrong with this book. Then why only 3 stars? I guess because I just wasn't for sweet read today. But if you are looking for quick, insta with caveman alpha hero, you need to OneClick it now.
Chitra *CJ*
Aug 31, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: safety-first, v-card
Short, insta attraction novel between the blacksmith Deacon and innocent Maddie.
Sweet, smutty quick read with a cute epilogue.
Wasn't much to it.
Safe
3/5
(The review is short, because well, the book is too)
namericanwordcat
Well, then. The covers for this series are the best!

This addition feature a great alpha hero who is really sweet and steadfast. I love that the heroes of this series aren't man whores. So, refreshing.

They are really into the heroines and this book is particular hot. There is a virgin fetish that I don't like much but overall this is perfect bite of erotic romance with longing, dating, and a wonderful HEA in the epilogue. Yea, Epilogues!
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
ARC Received in exchange for an honest review

Maddie walks past Deacon's shop every and she is fascinated with the sexy hot blacksmith. What she doesn't know is that Deacon watches her too.

And he is tired of waiting for her to talk to him, so he is going after her.

Loved this one. It was hot and so full of sexual tension between them. I love that Deacon is described as a hot sexy muscled guy.

Definitely a favorite

Raine
A Real SEXY Man!

I love this series by Jenika Snow. They all have my favorite formula of OTT possessive alpha males, virgin young female, and insta-love. And all the books can be read as standalone since none of the characters overlaps across books.
soleilLaluna
Another quick steamy read from Jenika Snow with an over-the-top Alpha male who gets his girl.

Maddie is a student in a local college and from the moment she saw Deacon in his shop, she was gone. He began to consume her thoughts and she wanted, no, needed him.
Deacon was perfect, he knew Maddie thought that he didn't notice her but he did, how could he not? So his possessive side made the decision for both of them and ended the waiting game. Which was the best decision he could make because it end
C
Virgin h
A must read!
Theresa
Mar 04, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Nothing dreadfully bad, but......boring MCs and dull sex.
Tina
May 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good, hot, steaming read!
Jelena Bosh
Feb 20, 2017 rated it liked it
Finished within an hour!

First, can we all take a moment to appreciate that cover?!? I mean, come on!! That's like the worst tease.. but wait until you meet the man behind that. Ooofffff get your panties ready ladies. This is one sexy man, including all the dirt and grime - ep!!

Okay now that my moment is over, off to the review lol

Great story, beautifully crafted characters and such a sexy read. It achieved what it promised as I knew it would. Jenika Snow never fails to give us her version of alp
Janice Somers
Maddie is walking home from school and as her usual routine she stops and watches Deacon Mcknight, hammering steel and being all sweaty, instantly wet panties. She is obsessed with him.

Deacon is a blacksmith and works with steel, he knows when she's watching him and he intends to make her his soon. He won't wait much longer.

I love, love, love The Real Man Series. All alpha, dominant and obsessed men who mark their women in every possible.
Mar 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Book 10 of the Real man series by Jenika Snow
Deacon is a blacksmith that surprisedly does really well his work shop is on Maddie route home from college but what each don't realise is the both desperately want each other and secretly watch each other when the are around.
Incredibly hot short story but as usual love every word. Absolutely love each warning that comes at start of every book.

Warning: You like your heroes with a touch of caveman? Look no further because Deacon has it going on. He’
Melanie
Mar 06, 2017 rated it liked it
Maddie is a college student and on her way to class she walks past Deacon's blacksmith's shop. Both have a thing for each other and it isn't until a rainy day that finally brings them together.

This was a nice short read but for me I just don't enjoy these stories as much as I used to. I'm finding that they're all starting to blend together and all sound the same with slight variations.
Alex ♈
Not bad!

Lisa
Mar 19, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: march-2016
I'm starting to realize that if you have nothing nice to say, there's nothing to say.
Lei
Feb 22, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: insta, meh, bored
So-so

I have read all books in the series and this one just isn't my fave. I know this is a short read but it felt long. I was bored. He kept spewing lines while they were doing the deed and I was like..just do it already! This one just didn't do it for me. I know others enjoyed this and that's good. Hopefully the next one I'll like.
France
Mar 09, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: romances
short-cute
Debbie
Feb 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Deacon knew Maddie was his from the moment he saw her. She's beautiful and he has watched her everyday, even though she has no idea he's noticed her. But Deacon knows she's interested in him and he's tired of waiting. It's time to claim his woman.

Maddie goes by Deacon's blacksmith shop each day on her way to college. He's gorgeous and she dreams that one day she could be his. Maddie has asked around and knows Deacon is a good guy, but she's too shy to approach him. She doesn't realize Deacon is
Jenika Snow is a USA Today Bestselling Author, and has been a published writer since 2009.

She can be found at:

www.jenikasnow.com
FB: www.facebook.com/jenikasnow
Twitter: twitter.com/jenikasnow
Email: Jenika_Snow@yahoo.com
More about Jenika Snow...

A Real Man (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • Lumberjack (A Real Man, #1)
  • Virgin (A Real Man, #2)
  • Baby Fever (A Real Man, #3)
  • Experienced (A Real Man, #4)
  • Roommate (A Real Man, #5)
  • Arrogant (A Real Man, #6)
  • Feral (A Real Man, #7)
  • Dirty (A Real Man, #8)
  • Viking (A Real Man, #9)
  • Brutal (A Real Man, #11)