Start by marking “The Hope Before Us (Women of Valor #3)” as Want to Read:
The Hope Before Us (Women of Valor #3)

The Hope Before Us

(Women of Valor #3)

The Exciting Conclusion to the WOMEN OF VALOR series!

Will They Escape the Sinister Forces That Are Closing in on Them?

Uncovering a diabolical Nazi plot, Marge Emerson is secretly reassigned to a medical post in France. There she meets a conscientious objector and finds his outspoken belief in God a challenge to her own fragile faith. When David shares his desire to retur

Published July 1st 2002 by Bethany House Publishers (first published January 1st 2002)

To ask other readers questions about The Hope Before Us, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Hope Before Us

Lydia Howe
Like the first two books In the series, this one was extremely well-written. The characters felt real, relatable, consistent, and grew.
The plot was steady, interesting, and engaging. I didn't want to put it down because so many elements were coming together and making me wonder who was good and who was bad.
This book was very close to four stars, and the fact that I read it while being sick might be why I only ranked it three stars, but I'm not really sure....
I hope to find more books by the sa
Barb
Sep 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Elyse Larson has written a series of three books titled Women of Valor. These three books follow three friends as they acclimate themselves to living in wartime. I have read and reviewed the first book, “For Such a Time” and decided after reading that first of the series that I would read all of them.

The third book in the series is “The Hope Before Us”. Like the first two books, this one keeps the reader’s attention and interest throughout. Because the theme of this book connects so thoroughly
Barbara
This WW II story is interesting,but didn’t grab me like some do. The characters just didn’t seem as real to me, somehow. The action and suspense at the end was great, however. I’m glad I read it.
Jan
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hard to put down.
Becky
Nov 19, 2012 rated it it was amazing
The third and final book of this series and it did not disappoint! Continued WWII storyline, following a war corespondent/journalist and her sister who was a nurse on the Front line. Their paths cross in France as they try to help a German family escape to safety. Just as in the previous two books, there was a lot of suspense, drama and some romance. A great ending!
Dawn
Mar 07, 2019
Fanaticmama
Dec 11, 2016
Jeni Enjaian
rated it did not like it
Dec 13, 2012
Aug 22, 2016
Elyse
Sep 27, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »

A full-time writer with a passion for historical research, Elyse Larson developed a particular interest in World War II and the faith that sustained believers during one of the most devastating wars on earth. It was this special fascination, and a friendship with a woman who served as a Red Cross worker in Wales, that led her to develop her Women of Valor series.
Fueled by travels to Abergavenny, W

Women of Valor (3 books)
  • For Such a Time (Women of Valor #1)
  • So Shall We Stand (Women of Valor #2)