Start by marking “Behind His Lens” as Want to Read:
Behind His Lens

Behind His Lens

A sexy, bisexual mm romance...

When Colt met Jake, he discovered an intense attraction he never saw coming...or did he?

Sometimes life throws us curve balls and Jake Donovan was mine.

It was supposed to be a one-time thing. He wasn't supposed to have this effect on me, but he did. He wasn't supposed to consume me, but he did. He wasn't supposed to touch me in places no othe
ebook
Published March 13th 2017 by Beth Michele (first published March 9th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Behind His Lens, please sign up.

Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
Mar 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, novella

So what do I think about this novella? I guess I'll say what I always say after reading a novella and liking it:

IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN A FULL LENGTH NOVEL, DAMMIT!

How I wish I had a gif for this.

Oh wait, I do. Cuz I'm awesome.

Just sayin'. On behalf of all character development junkies out there:

But for a short and steamy story it was great - likable characters and a pretty intriguing story.

SO.

What do you do if your girlfriend asks you to get it on with another dude in front of her?

You go online, of
Shile
No rating DNF at 52%

This book! Warning Rant Ahead!

My Major Pet Peeve: is explicit on page MF sex in an MM book, you do not need to write about a character having sex with a woman on page to prove they are bisexual.

description

I gave up at when our MC hooks up with her girlfriend on-page AGAIN. After sucking cock.

So previous page:

“Fuck me with your mouth,” he moaned, and I did too, the rumble vibrating in my chest and making my dick want out of my pants. I grabbed his ass then took him all the way in, my
Michelle
Feb 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo cd7acc969b34bc6e4f8f23dd5e8c80_zpswh8u7rai.gif

A deep sensual and provocative M/M romance that will sure leave readers blissfully satisfied. Behind His Lens by Beth Michele was a well-written love story that captured the sentiment love is love. While M/M romance may not be everyone’s cup of tea, I loved that Michele explored the different facets of raw emotions and sexuality as the hero explored this newfound desire to be with a man.

#BehindHisLens

Although this novella is short and fast paced, I nev
Heather the Queen of (Smut)Books
This was like reading MF with peen.

Colt and his friend with benefits, Willow, are fucking (on page) when she says she's wants to see him and another guy together. Colt flashes back to a scene when he was a kid of him and his friend Tyler and the crush he had on him. This left me a bit confused. Tyler is mentioned several times in the book. In fact he's thinking of Tyler during his first blowjob from Jake. Is Jake going to end up being Tyler? Is Tyler going to come out later in the book? So inst
Serena
Feb 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 MOAN WORTHY STARS!!!

OH DAMN! I loved this hot, sexy, dirty M/M romance! My only complaint? I wished it was longer!!!

The story made me fall in fast love with both Colt and Jake. The sexy scenes had me fanning myself repeatedly! I am new to the m/m genre but this little taste of heaven makes me want to read more!

Beth is a new to me author and I will definitely be checking more of her work out! Behind His Lens is a short story but packs a moan worthy punch...right to the g-spot!

BEHIND HIS LENS
Jessica Alcazar
When Beth Michele contacted me with the opportunity to read a short MM, I jumped because...her, #duh SHE DID NOT DISAPPOINT

Okay, so in keeping with my tradition that you should all read books without prejudice of others opinions, I will only tell you what I posted on Facebook the minute I finished the book last night ...

I just read a short story. My heart is full and it's smiling big. I've marked it #favorite #2017topreads, so when March 9th rolls around, be sure to look for Behind His Lens by B
Chris- Bookaddict
Feb 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OK all you M/M lovers add this one to your TBR because this one is sex on a stick and you won't want to pass up this hot steamy short read
Stanislav Lozanov
Nothing special. The story is the tipical male on male romance. However, it is really short and if you have a little time to waste pick it up or don't.
Annery
This was sweet surprise. Thank you Audible Romance Package. :D

Those allergic to vaginas might not warm to this, but for me, this being the story of two bi guys who find each other made it perfectly appropriate.

At 15 Colt felt the stirrings of attraction for a male friend, but like most kids, he didn't feel comfortable, or know how to pursue those urges. Ten years later he's living life as a straight guy, casually dating a girl who thinks it would be hot to see him with another guy. Colt, being
Beth Michele
Mar 05, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: m-m-romance
Behind His Lens is LIVE EARLY!!.

You can grab it here! Still waiting on B&N and Google Play and will post those as they become available!

Amazon US ➜ http://amzn.to/2mAt2Jb
Amazon UK ➜ http://amzn.to/2mfLW4C
Amazon AU ➜ http://amzn.to/2lQJKVJ
Amazon CA ➜ http://amzn.to/2mXa68o
Apple ➜ http://apple.co/2mz7vin
Kobo ➜ http://bit.ly/2niZT3n

Amazon Paperback sale! $6.88 ➜ http://amzn.to/2ndN39O

Behind His Lens is LIVE EARLY!!.

You can grab it here! Still waiting on B&N and Google Play and will post th
Pianka *call me PIU*
Mar 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m, arc-reads
This novella was a pure joy to read. The passion was through the roof but apart from that the emotions are beautifully described here as two men fall in love.

This read was hot and steamy and features an unexpected love story. Colt finds himself attracted to a man, a stranger no less which leaves him confused and lost but his newly minted feelings are too strong to ignore. Things escalate quickly as the all-consuming chemistry between them boils over. What started as an unusual task to add spice
J.E. Benoit
Aug 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Talk about being out of my element. I was the first one to talk dirty. To like it dirty. But to be on the receiving end of it, from another guy? The intensity ratcheted my heart rate up about a thousand percent.

Colt Alexander isn’t sure how to react when the woman he’s casually seeing asks to watch him hook up with another guy while she watches. At first, he’s very much against the idea but the more he thinks about it, the more he’s curious about it and reaches out to someone he found on the i
Bookgasms Book Blog
Mar 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shelly
With Behind His Lens Beth Michele promises "A fast-paced, fun, dirty M/M Novella" and - hoo baby, does she ever deliver on all counts.

If you're looking for something that you can devour in a couple hours, something that puts your Kindle in danger of combusting from all the scorching heat, and something that will leave you with the biggest smile on your face? This is your book.

It's extremely fast paced and thus a bit insta-lovey - and while I might have liked to have felt a little more emotiona
Anne Mercier
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hot as f*ck. Honest. Edgy. I love how realistic Colt's vulnerability and insecurities were. This was the first book I've read by Beth Michele, but you can be sure I'm going to go find her backlist right now. One last thing - Doritos.
Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri

A scorching bi-experience turns into something more. Dayummm...I need to defog my Kindle screen. This short and dirty novella was all that and a bag of Doritos - you'll understand me Doritos comment after you read this blazing hot novella.
Cocktails and Books
3.5 Cocktails

This was definitely a hot novella. I ran into my novella "issue" at the end, wanting more character and relationship development, but pushing that aside this was a good read. If you haven't read a m/m romance before, this one could be a great book to test yourself with.
Talina
Mar 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
If you're looking for a well written, quick, hot as all jalapenos M/M novella romance, BEHIND HIS LENS is for you! This was my first read from the author and even my first M/M romance and I have to say, it definitely didn't disappoint! Although it was a short story, the author paced it well and developed her characters fantastically and I rooted for them till the end. If you're looking for a book that you can get lost in, definitely pick this one up on March 13th!
Kazza
For "MM" readers who need to know, this novella is bi. Colt is in an open relationship with a woman, Willow, who wants to watch him with another guy. (view spoiler) ...more
Shannon

So, so hot.
This is my first Beth Michele book, although I had Chasing the High sitting on my Kindle before I grabbed this one. I will now bump it to the top after reading this!
The premise of Behind His Lens was really intriguing and because I'm a big fan of the gay-for-you trope I was excited to dig into the story.
As I said there at the top, this novella is HOT. I mean the kind of hot where you want to make sure no one is reading over your shoulder while you have your Kindle out at lunch hot.
Brandi
Mar 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017, sexy-time, m-m, novella, arc
4.5 "I'm bisexual" Stars

Are you in the mood for a hot, quick M/M romance? Are you looking for some Man-on-Man action? This is the book for you. Keep in mind that it's a novella, so the chemistry is quick and hot and the fun times start rather quickly, but it's well written and the story works. It doesn't feel rushed and I think that's important. Some novellas feel rushed and inst-everything, but this one doesn't. The author sets it up perfectly and it just works.

"Funny thing about my mouth,"
Amanda Viecelli
Mar 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This is one steamy novella! The chemistry between Colt and Sean is intense and palpable. And did I mention HOT? Because, wow. And while that would have made for a satisfying short story alone, Beth Michele has given us more. There is emotion and sweetness woven in with the off-the-charts physical attraction that has these men undeniably gravitating towards each other. I thoroughly enjoyed Behind His Lens and wish I had more of these guys.
Amanda at WickedGoodReads
Mar 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m
Did I love this novella? Hells yes I did!

I received an ARC late yesterday, and I stayed up late reading it. I loved the story THAT much! I did not want to put it down...I DID NOT want it to end!!!

I literally have no complaints about this novella, AT ALL! Every word from start to finish drew me in. I loved these two guys and their journey towards each other.

A definite MUST read!!!
Dana
Feb 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
As always Beth did not disappoint, with this book. If you're looking for a M/M book then you can't go past this one, it's equal parts love and hot sex!
Tel ❤️
Apr 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Five Colt Stars

description

I started reading this on the bloody train heading to work... during peak hour. I was beet red & so turned on, it wasn’t funny. I’m sure commuters could tell what was happening in the pages of my Kindle. Although, I have no shame, this story was effing hot. Even the scenes with Willow – God Damn!
description

My only suggestion is to make it a full novel rather than the bite size novella that we received. Hmpf, it’s over.

Now to wallow in pity until I find my next read.

Terri ♥
The Book Bee
Mar 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
REVIEW: 4.5 STARS
"Frozen in place by his kiss, and his words, I watched him walk away, wondering if he wasn't the only one losing control."

This book was FUN! and HOT! and STEAMY! Holy cow...wow. I have read a few of Beth Michele's book, but I definitely think this one was her hottest one yet! Did I mention it was hot? No.....hmmm.

It.Was.Hot.

"Before he came along, I'd all but forgotten what this felt like. Not being able to keep your hands off someone, consumed by thoughts of touching them, f
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Mar 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star-2017
Behind His Lens by Beth Michele
4 stars!!!

“You make me…lose myself…lose control.”

For a quick read Beth Michele certainly packs a punch with Behind His Lens. Behind His Lens is a M/M novella that while short still delivers in all the right places, this one packs an emotional punch all the while delivering an honest, sensitive, raw account of a man falling in love with another man for the first time.

Love is unique, it catches us off guard, it happens when you least expect it and it affects ever
Leaundra
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 rounded up to 5... This book was hot as hell... Fair warning...(view spoiler). I really enjoyed him and Jake getting to know each other and finding out it was more than just sex.
Eva LeNoir
Mar 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a great fast-paced read!
As a fan of M/M reads, I must say it took me less than two hours to devour this hot little read.
It was a perfect blend of sweet and intense all wrapped up in a delightful package of alpha hotness.
Trust me, you want to read this.
PS-- Batteries and fans not included but totally necessary.
Rosemarie McKenzie
Mar 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Short, sweet, sexy & tantalizing. All M/M read better put this one on
their TBR list ASAP. When I was done with this book I have smile on my face.
Caro
Apr 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Short (only 1,5 hours reading time for me), sexy, angsty, romantic goodness. Me likey and I can recommend it!
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Guns Blazing (Black Balled #2)
  • The Other Man (The Other Man #1)
  • Saving Alexander
  • Forbidden Fix (Executive Toy, #6)
  • The Hidden Life
  • What If It's Right?
  • Any Way We Want (Want, #1)
  • Building Bonds (Kiss of Leather, #1)
  • Honor And Pride (Guarding The Gods #2)
  • On His Knees (Blasphemy #4)
  • Melting Point (Hot in Chicago, #1.5)
  • One Step Further (Memories, #2)
  • Play Hard (Hot for Him #1)
  • Deliver Me (The Music Within, #1)
  • Hot Hands (College Fun and Gays #1)
  • His Master
  • Protecting Braden (Custos Securities, #2)
  • Wedlocked (Preslocke, #3)
Beth Michele is a bestselling author of M/F and M/M Contemporary Romance who writes sweet, funny, and sexy (sometimes dirty) stories with heart...and snark. She can often be spotted hiding out with her laptop or kindle somewhere quiet, preferably on a bench overlooking the ocean. Swedish Fish and Twizzlers are her jam, and she makes a mean hot chocolate every day of the year.