Start by marking “Heartbreak Highway: When Henry Was Young (BoxSet Books 8-10)” as Want to Read:
Heartbreak Highway: When Henry Was Young (BoxSet Books 8-10)

Heartbreak Highway: When Henry Was Young (BoxSet Books 8-10)

Henry was responsible for encouraging the most wonderful romance in his grandchildren, so what was this old man's story.
From poverty to riches, through years of moonshine and gun running, motor racing, gangsters, a world war, and a romance that spanned a lifetime from one side of America to the other... this is Henry Maxwell's story.
Kindle Edition
Published January 25th 2017 by Harper Books

To ask other readers questions about Heartbreak Highway, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Heartbreak Highway

Jennifer Pierson
Aug 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
After reading about his grandchildren's journey to love that he had a hand in, finally the author gives Henry Maxwell's story, and trust me, it's an exciting doozie! He was born into extreme poverty, raised to riches through moonshine and gun running, racing, gangsters, experienced a world war, and finally, the love that spanned a lifetime. I'm seriously trying to not give anything away, as Henry's life is super exciting. Harper Whitmore did it again with her Heartbreak Highway series, and I can ...more
Ashley
Aug 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow wow wow! That's all I could think after finishing these books. There was so much information that I didn't even know I needed to know, but truly helped me understand the series as a whole much more! Amazing plot lines and wonderful heartbreakingness again Whitmore has crushed and filled my soul! You need to finish this right now, especially if you've already read the previous seven books!!

I received an arc of this book and am voluntarily reviewing.
JANE GARDNER