Start by marking “Worth Any Cost: (Adam & Mia #4) (Gaming The System Book 6)” as Want to Read:
Worth Any Cost: (Adam & Mia #4) (Gaming The System Book 6)

Worth Any Cost: (Adam & Mia #4) (Gaming the System #6)

4.41  ·  Rating details ·  647 Ratings  ·  76 Reviews
You are cordially invited to the wedding of the decade.

Adam Drake and Emilia Kimberly Strong have chosen a date to solidify their love in the bonds of matrimony.

Join them on their exotic destination wedding. Visit with their friends and loved ones. But hold the champagne toast. Fate has a few last tests for our couple on their way to the altar.

Natural 20 or natural disaste
Published February 28th 2017 by Silver Griffon Associates

To ask other readers questions about Worth Any Cost, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Brenna Aubrey hey there, Just saw this question posted! If you check the end of AT ANY MOMENT, you'll know the answer to this as there is an epilogue. However, that…morehey there, Just saw this question posted! If you check the end of AT ANY MOMENT, you'll know the answer to this as there is an epilogue. However, that book was originally published without an epilogue (Because I intended to continue the series) but readers were asking that same question so I'd decided to pen a short one as a "view" into the future. If your copy of AT ANY MOMENT does not have that epilogue, you can still receive it and read it for free by signing up to my newsletter. Check the "welcome" email when you sign up and it will have a link that will take you right to that story. Here's where you sign up: http://www.smarturl.it/BANL . (less)

Brenna Aubrey

Purchase: [iBooks] [Amazon] [Nook] [Kobo]

Teaser #6 Plaything

Teaser #5 Epic Quest

Teaser #4 Geometry

Teaser #2 Heavy Prices

Teaser #3 Mine

1st Teaser: "My Lodestar"

for all alerts, teasers, news and deals.

--------------------------------------------------
Pinterest Board
There is a Pinterest board to plan the wedding! Want to joint he fun? Follow and get permission to pin if you want and pin your ideas to the board!

Bianca
Feb 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

As a huge fan of this series, I can honestly say that I was so happy to learn that us readers would finally get this book! Adam and Mia have been through so much, and once again life has some bumps in the road for them. Despite each obstacle, overcoming each one testifies to the power of their love and all it can endure. I don’t want to go too much into the plot, but just know that the author has her reasons for writing this story. Just when you
Carol
This book was sent to me by the author in exchange for an honest review.

I haven't felt this overjoyed over a book since Some Kind of Perfect by Krista and Becca Ritchie. I am so happy that this book was everything I was expecting. Although, there was one thing that I wish both Mia and Adam would've talked about more instead of just touched briefly. Regardless of that small detail this was just delightful. I love seeing April, Jordan, Jenna, William, Heath, and Kat once again. We also get intr
❤Bibi's Book Blog❤
For the One ❤❤❤❤ here
Worth Any Cost ❤❤ here

Bonus books:
At Any Price Bonus (bonus chapter) ❤❤❤ here

Disappointing book without any of the usual close bond to the characters!

I'm going to be completely honest here; this book was a very big let down for me. In all the other books in the Gaming the System series I've been on an emotional roller coaster with the hero and heroine of the book.
Heather andrews
Feb 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved playful Adam, "he laughed, leaning back in his chair and patting his lap. “I’m perfectly healthy . Want me to prove it to you right now?” I loved Mia she was so quirky, and would make Adam see reason, and I loved when she was blunt, "leaning a hip against the counter, she said, “Well, you live with a girl. You’re about to marry a girl. And girls get periods and it’s a natural part of our lives. So get used to it.” I loved this book, I loved seeing Mia and Adam again.
Lisa (A Life Bound By Books)
NEED NEED NEEEEEDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
K.M. Montemayor
4/5 It's about time stars.

I had to read this last book in the Mia/Adam saga to see them finally make the long-awaited trek down the aisle. This installment has some really good points. For example, there is far less of the stupid miscommunications that plague them in prior books. Having said that, Adam should have told Mia about the BOD ultimatum much sooner. For this book, I give the couple a B for communication.

I didn't enjoy this one as much as the others. Perhaps it's because there wasn't as
Tina
Feb 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have loved the story of Adam and Mia since the first words on page 1 of book 1 (At Any Price). Brenna writes such a beautiful love story for 2 people so perfect for each other. Worth Any Cost picks up with Adam and Mia going through more twists and turns before they can actually say 'I do'. The imagery that Brenna evokes from scene to scene is incredible as you can really feel yourself hearing the waves lap up on the beach at their home. Or you can hear the squeek of the hinge as they pass thr ...more
Karen
Mar 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love Adam and Mia.
So much so that I can ignore all the typos.
Something about this couple seems so real to me, despite their lives being far removed from anything I've ever experienced.
I'd love to see more of William and Jenna. And the next book, Katya and Lucas's looks to be very interesting.
Josiane
Melissa Ryan
Reviewed for My Timeout Book Blog

Well this is the novel I have been waiting for since book 3. Worth Any Cost is actually book 6 is The Gamer series, in order to enjoy/love this novel you really have to have at least read the first three.
I LOVED this novel. It was everything I hoped for when I stepped back into the world of Adam and Mia.
These two have been though the ringer. After the emotional rollercoaster that they went though in the first books it was wonderful to finally have them headed
Sweet Spot Sisterhood Book Lover's Blog
Such a refreshing and sweet read. I really enjoyed watching Mia and Adam prepare for their wedding and work through the issues leading up to it. They've come a very long way from the communication troubles they used to have, though, Adam needed a bit of reminding that he still has some control issues. Nature took care of that little problem and forced some new perspective on him.
Their silly banter was cute and light, and appropriately nerdy. Their wedding was stunning and just their style.
Jord
Beyond The Covers Blog
Shelves: melissa
Reviewed for My Timeout Book Blog By Melissa

Kelly
Feb 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
You know how you can sometimes read a book and it is an absolute pleasure to read? Worth Any Cost is one of those books. It sucks you in from the first chapter and keeps you fully engrossed until the last page.

Brenna Aubrey has a wonderful writing style that is easy to read and the switching between character POV's is smooth. I don't think the book could have been any more perfect. It has all the geeky references long time fans of the series come to expect and love. It wouldn't be a Brenna Aubre
Pam
Feb 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
How I have missed Mia and Adam. These two have been through so much and are finally getting married. But there are still uneasy seas ahead and can these two make it to the altar?

I was so pleasantly surprised with how much Mia has grown. However poor Adam is still a wee bit immature and still way too controlling. It takes Adam getting a virus to have to slow down and really take a good look at what an amazing, strong and understanding woman Mia is.

Oh and we get more characters added to this ama
Jo
Mar 01, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Too many things need to tell us, the half-siblings of Mia, the control freak of Adam, and … the most important, Lucas and Katya.

It is good to know they final get married, I am sure Adam is the dream of every lady, rich, funny, full of surprise and fall in love and committed 100%. Everyone has their half, hope Heath will find in the future. I love him so much, his loyalty, his care and support.
Kathryn Linke
Feb 27, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 Stars

Adam and Emilia's story continues with Worth Any Cost. The path to finding happiness has been an emotional roller coaster, nothing has been easy for this pair. I would recommend reading the first three titles in this series, before reading this title as it's a continuation of their story.

Worth Any Cost, is told from a dual point of view and is by far my favorite of the books featuring this endearing couple. The banter is fun, flirty, and witty and on more than one occasion I was laughing
Nicole Lloyd
Feb 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Worth any Cost is what true love is all about. We have been part of Mia and Adam’s for so long, and we get the wedding we have all waited for.
Before the wedding we see Adam and Jordan have issues with their friendship. The board wants Adam to sign a pre-nup, and he doesn’t want anyone telling him what to do with his personal life. Things at work become tense, and Adam ends up work too much. Working too much ends up leaving in Adam in bed, and not working for some time. Will they sign a pre-nup?
Once Upon A Romance  Blog
Oh wow! This is definitely worth the cost!
I feel in love wit this series a year ago and have always wanted to Find out how Mias and Adams story ends. Even though I wish this story went a little longer I was very happy with the ending. This book is all about these two love birds and their months leading up to their wedding. It has all the twists and turns any engagement goes though and Brenna touched on a lot of wonderful points. Definitely in sickness and heath these two have been though so much
Louisa
Feb 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved reading this book, having another Mia and Adam -centric book! So fantastic, even though we knew things were going to be fine in the end since the ending of At Any Moment took place after this book! But yeah, loved it!
Ceej Chargualaf
Feb 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Worth Any Cost granted my wish! The first three in this series ripped my heart out of my chest, tore it to pieces, and put it all back together, but I needed more HEA. This isn’t a fluffy book about a couple planning their wedding. This is a book about two people who made mistakes, triumphed over impossible odds, endured immeasurable heartbreak, found each other again, and are planning the celebration of their forever.

Emilia “Mia” Strong suits her name perfectly. Many in her place would have fol
Emma Gloede
Jan 13, 2016 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
I love the first three books and can't wait for this one. Please be coming out soon, I can't wait!!
Dalya Mamadou
Mar 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I remmener the first time i came across this serie "At any price" a young girl who decide to sell her virginity to a billionaire to pay her medical school. I was just like ok cool i can totally do that, not the medical part (i'm accountant) but the sexy billionaire part even without his billion. I love the way he love her, the way he treat her: Adam Drake make the sentence "i got you" while in a relationship worth any letter;

I could begin to tell you about Mia (Emilia Kimberly), why she want to
Mandy
Mar 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
YAY! The time has finally arrived for Mia and Adam to get hitched.  It has been a long and painful road for them to get to this point and you can guarantee that their problems are not over yet.

Adam tries his best to control everything, much to Mia's dismay, and when things take a turn for the worst Adam has to reassess his abilities and allow others to help out.

I love Mia and Adam.  They are a great couple and so well suited. Besides the occasional niggle of self-doubt, Mia does not let Adam's s
Becca
Jul 22, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own-e-books
I'd forgotten how much I really do love this series. Now I am not a big gamer or computer nerd to the level that this series can take that stuff so I admit that some of the "in game" talk and stuff I more skim then read cause it's just not my thing. But that aside the heart of the story and the main focus of Adam and Mia I just adore them. I love them because they are sweet and amazing together. But at the same time they are real and stubborn and I find myself completely annoyed with them and th ...more
Romance
Mar 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
SENSATIONAL!!!!
EPIC!!!!!
FREAKING PERFECTION!!!

DIOS MIO! This book was so much more than I had pictured. I love me some Adam Drake I honestly do. If he was real I'd claim him.

The story line from the start is engaging. The storyline builds off the opening and it makes for such an emotional book. Adam is so in love and so invested in his relationship with Mia that it hurts you when he hurts. absolutely ate up what Brenna dished and it was oh so yummy.

I had a few favorite moments. One in particular
Kathleen R.
Title: Worth Any Cost
Author: Brenna Aubrey

5 amazing stars

I had followed this story since the moment that Mia had sold her virginity to Adam to pay for her studies, mourned their relationship when they separated because Mia wanted to hide her illness. Then i cheered them when they got back together because quite frankly, they belong with one another. So it's no surprise that I fell madly in love with the story of the events leading up to their wedding, which had me wearing a wide grin and at
Oct 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another Addictive Mia & Adam Story

Now that I'm thoroughly addicted to this series, adding a book feature Adam and Mia's wedding is just the icing on the cake (ugh...slightly bad pun...). There's some necessary drama, but I like that Breena Aubrey makes it a believable situation without being drama for dramas sake. All the characters are back and I'm having a hard time choosing favorites (although I'll always love Adam and Mia). Glad that the series keeps going with Kat.
Bewaji
Mar 02, 2017 rated it liked it
No Surprises Here...

I just wanted to read the 'happily ever after' of Adam and Mia. So I preordered this book. There is nothing to hold my interest or any hoorah. It is good to see them get married though. Oh, a half brother of Mia's showed up. Her absent father? No change of heart there. There are some silly grammatical mistakes that should be cleared up before selling this book at nearly $5 though.
Joan Neal
Mar 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

Only true nerds and geeks can appreciate the genus of this author. Having grown up with a family of computer nerds and then having given birth to two computer/gamer nerds, I get all the references. I also get the behavior and how the character's brains work.
Great story. Perfect continuation of their story. Loved it and can't wait for the next one.
  • Safe Bet (The Rules, #4)
  • Womanizer (Manwhore, #4)
  • Dare to Stay (The Sons of Steel Row, #2)
  • Rules of Contact (Play by Play, #12)
  • Aidan (Lucian & Lia, #5)
  • Show Me How (Thatch, #3)
  • Keepsake (True North, #3)
  • Downed (Gridiron, #3)
  • The Hot Shot (Game On, #4)
  • Pucked Under (Pucked, #4.5)
  • Bedmates (American Royalty, #1)
  • Fool Me Once
  • The Debt
  • Own (Need, #3)
  • Twirled Bond (Holly Woods Files, #5)
  • Harder We Break (Fall and Rise, #5)
  • Ravenous (Quantum, #5)
  • Out of Bounds (The Summer Games, #2)
**Signup for Brenna's Newsletter for updates on future publications.**

Brenna Aubrey is a USA TODAY Bestselling Author of contemporary romance stories that center on geek culture. Her debut novel, At Any Price, is currently free on all platforms.

She has always sought comfort in good books and the long, involved stories she weaves in her head. Brenna is a city girl with a nature-lover’s heart. S
More about Brenna Aubrey

Gaming the System (7 books)
  • At Any Price (Gaming the System, #1)
  • At Any Price Bonus (Gaming the System #1.1)
  • At Any Turn (Gaming the System, #2)
  • At Any Moment (Gaming the System, #3)
  • For the Win (Gaming the System, #4)
  • For the One (Gaming The System, #5)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Pleasures (Pleasures, #2)
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
  • Emergency Contact
    $10.99 $3.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Unleashed (Ross Siblings #1)
    $3.99 $0.00
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Rock Me (Ross Siblings Book 2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be