Start by marking “Come A Little Closer” as Want to Read:
Come A Little Closer

Come A Little Closer

4.06  ·  Rating details ·  462 Ratings  ·  156 Reviews
I haven’t always been this bad…

Up until recently, I was the kind of girl who wore white cotton panties and bent at the knees rather than the waist.

Pomp and circumstance changed all that.

Jaxson Cassidy was my first taste of bad, and I liked it more than I should have. Just not in the way I was meant to. I couldn’t help myself though. I found him irresistible. That sexy grin
Published March 28th 2018 by Kim Karr

To ask other readers questions about Come A Little Closer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Come A Little Closer

Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
The one thing I loved about this book, Jaxson Cassidy.

“To me Jaxson was an angel who fucked like the devil”.

I did enjoy this story, it was paced well, I did like the way the story was built up. But I struggled with the heroine. By the end of the book she redeemed herself for me but she took away alot of my enjoyment of this story. Sadie Banks really rubbed me the wrong way. She was constantly running when she knew no facts. I get she was scared, but damn girl stop running.... To me, she didn’t
Stephanie
Mar 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jaxson “Sundance” Cassidy was always the good guy. Sweet, polite and caring. Jaxson is a successful photographer with a once in a lifetime chance to shoot for Sports Illustrated at many exotic locations. After capturing the precious moments of his ex-fiancée’s wedding, Jaxson is off to a new, fresh start. One he desperately needs.

“You know,” he said, “sometimes I think the only way to get by in this world is to step off for a while.”

Sadie Banks is also looking to “step off for a while” although
Angel
Mar 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A non spoiler review.....

What a RIDE!!! WHOA!I wasn’t expecting this twisted thrilling turn of events. Wow she got me!! TOTALLY unexpected.

Sadie and Jaxson burned the pages with their hot as lava sex scenes. There was nothing and I mean NOTHING she wasn’t willing to do for him in. His Smoldering eyes captivated her at every turn.
I’m telling you HOT, HOT, HOT. I think my kindle was on fire. Their chemistry was undeniably off the charts. The way they connected you could FEEL IT.

Every outcome I t
Everything Marie
Mar 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Kim Karr has written an angsty, sexy, and thrilling romance.
I was so enthralled with this book, I couldn’t even put it down. This story gives you everything you love in a suspenseful romance book.

Sadie Banks life has been pretty hectic and things just aren’t going right for her. She’s had a rough life since she was 17 and things aren’t getting any easier. Then a terrible accident happens and her life gets worse than she has ever dreamed it could. Now the good girl has to become a bad one.

Jaxso
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰
description

Ok ... I'm a bit ... confused/sad/torn/something ... about this book and this review. I was so looking forward to this story. And book-alzheimer sufferer that I am, I couldn't remember that Jaxson would be the hero of this story. So when Simon appeared, I thought he was gonna be the hero and then he goes and does stupid stuff. The most stupid stuff ever. I almost stopped reading several times in the first 25% of the book. The very beginning of the story was already confusing for me. Sadie talks
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
Sadie is feeling pretty down and out after losing her job. She has no money to her name and has no idea what to do from here. When she receives news from her old beach side hometown she decides to take a visit there and see if the place has changed much. She did not expect to run into an old childhood friend, which then leads to a night she would rather forget.

Something terrible happens and it's all her fault, from here she makes a series of very reckless decisions which eventuates in her gettin
Ana Rita
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
For someone that used to hate reading let's just say that today I'm addicted. I used to say that reading was a waste of time and the fact that I hated the smell of books was another minus point to add to that reason. But after 3 years of reading non stop I'm a goner.
The fact that knowing new authors, authors that take our opinions in consideration was a way to make me want more and more.
Kim Karr is one of the authors that made my love for book flourish and her books held me hostage. Her writin
Amy
Mar 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
4, Keep you on the edge of your seat, Stars!!

“This guy was everything. Rogue. Raw. Savage. And yet refined. He belonged on the runway. His eyes. Those abs. That scruff. He was so delicious.”

“A freak of nature that was truly beautiful. Rainbows were meant to symbolize all things good…Hope. Dreams. Serendipity. What a cruel joke. Every single one of those things seemed so very far out of my reach.”

Tricia Bartley (iScream Books)
Sighss, each book I read by Kim Karr, I fall in love with her a little more!!! And I already Love..LOVE her!!!

Man Come A Little Closer took me on such a wild ride!! It is full of twists and turns, ups and downs and full blown loopty loops...haha Really I could hardly put it down. Unfortunatley I had to do those daily chores, like feed the hubs, take a shower, get dressed..lmao Soo freaking good!!!

Sadie Banks nickname was thief. She had done something terrible when she was younger and she had to
Eileen Robinson
Shelves: 5-star-reads, arcs
Sadie Banks has just lost her job, and to top that off, her past is creeping into her present and that just isn't good.
Jaxon Cassidy has just been the photographer at his Ex Fiance's wedding, yeah that sucks, now though he's sold up and diving into a new project that could launch his career.
This book, this book had me reeling !!!!! Seriously? Sneaky author but hell of a read!!!
At first after a particular event involving Sadie, and another person, my first reactions were, eek oh no no no, don't
Nadine Bookaholic
I have to reflect a bit on the story line without giving to much away because it is something that I haven't read about before and it really intrigued me, I've read about enemies to lovers even second chance at love but this one doesn't fit into either of those tropes really even though the two people involved meet for the first time and then a second and one doesn't really like the other, but even this feels different, it felt as if the stars had aligned and the events that brought them togethe ...more
Irma
Apr 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
“I hadn’t felt anything like this, ever. This was sex between strangers. Sex between two lost souls. Sex. Raw. Savage. Real. Uninhibited. It was what I needed, and what he needed, too….at least for the moment.”

I have never read a book so sad and full of grief, but at the same time so sexy and filled with lust.
It was balanced perfectly. And I absoltely loved the ending.

Maree Repa
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Five Amazing Stars

Mistaken Idenity

I was absolutely thrilled to now read this mode sexy, exciting and romantic book. As a top line professional photographer. In this amazing fabulous book. One I just couldn’t put down, not even once!!

As Sadie Banks kept looking she noticed this man was absolutely the most gorgeous, most delicious man she had ever seen. He was Perfectly fit and just so yummy. Making out as he kissed me was just too much, but as I realise Sadie couldn’t stop.

Now that it’s already
Monique
Mar 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5* Don't Judge a Photographer by his Cover!

I have to admit, at first I found it a bit hard to follow and when the storyline was unfolding, I worried it was going to take me to a place I wasn't happy to visit........ but wow, boom, bang..... a chapter or two later and I was hooked - bit time! Even though I guessed one part of the plot early on, I needed to work out the how and why, which means I was captivated the whole way. This book is a little different to what Ms Karr writes, it is a little
Ptiteaurel
Mar 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Si vous lisez régulièrement les romans de Kim Karr, vous savez qu'ils sont toujours teintés de sensualités , de scènes graphiques sexuellement parlant mais que sous cet aspect se cache de magnifiques romances avec des personnages forts et attachants. Come little Closer n'échappe pas à la règle et je me suis régalée en lisant ce nouveau roman de Kim Karr.

Chronique complète à venir...
Diary Of Book Fiend
Mar 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a FANTASTIC Suspense-Romance...I don't know what you call it but I call it AMAZING.
Not going to give any of my favorite quotes from the book or a run down of each character because you need to experience this book blind. No spoilers.

This is one of those books you need to experience as it happens and not read reviews prior.

It's so good. A one click for sure!.
DG Book Blog - Daisy Gal
Mar 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It's no secret that I'm a big fan of Kim Karr. Her romances are always the perfect combination of endearing characters, touching storylines, and crazy passion. She can write fun and light-hearted romance to a 'T', but this right here is my absolute favorite type. Come A Little Closer was mysterious, suspenseful, and loaded with steamy sizzle... This is Kim Karr's writing at its best!

Sadie Banks has lost everything, including her job and the only family she had left. She feels like she’s pretty m
Lindsay
Apr 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sometimes you have to go through shit to get to the other side! I’m so glad they both found happiness together! It was fate that they met & fell in love! I love the sweet note about the Yellow Ribbon that it’s a symbol of hope, faith & Love! Gives me hope that one day I’ll find someone as amazing as Jaxson! Loved this book so much! One thing that stood out to me, that I loved was, that Jaxson had goals for himself & his career, that he didn't just want to shoot for one publication, h ...more
Rebecca
Mar 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
‘Step off for a while’

The thought behind that phrase seems to be that everyone needs to veer off the path every once in a while…let things go and experience life in all its glory, but while there’s absolutely nothing wrong with being a little bad…with walking on the wild side, so to speak, when someone makes a string of bad decisions, resulting in a series of unfortunate predicaments, there comes a point when the reins need to be pulled and a step back on the well-thought out path needs to happe
2OCC Reviews
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: gemma
I absolutely loved this story and the characters that were within this story. I loved that characters from the authors other book ‘The Thing About Love’ and we got to see what was happening with the main characters from that story. I loved the suspenseful element of this story and the way that the story kept me on the edge of my seat all the way through the story. There were many twists and turns throughout the story that I did not see coming. The storyline of this story was a definite page turn ...more
Andrea Britton
Mar 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Kim Karr has written an angsty, sexy, and thrilling romance.

Jaxso
Gloria Herrera for As You Wish Reviews
This is not just a love story. Yes, there is romance and hot scenes, but more than that, it is a mystery to be solved and a thrilling adventure into the life a "good girl" who ends up in the claws of evil.

Sadie just lost her job. No income, no prospects, and she feels lost. She just lost her father and his father's friend who was her safe haven. She is vulnerable and we know evil loves to manipulate vulnerable individuals.

Jaxson is the ultimate image of sex appeal on two legs. His newly found op
Sarah Dale
Mar 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Kim Karr has brought us a brilliant fast paced and thrilling romance. Once you begin this book you will not be able to put it down and you will be on the edge of your seat with the amazing twists. This book is the great recipe of angst and drama mixed in with the hot and steamy.

This book is the story of Sadie and Jaxson. Sadie has been on the run since she was 17, doing the best she can to survive. Jaxson is everything she shouldn't want but he draws her in.

Sadie intrigued and captivated me fro
Red Cheeks Reads
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sadie Banks has never had it easy. From one mistake, to another bad judgement, to covering for others; things aren’t looking up- in fact they are just getting worse! Jaxon may have lost the women he thought he was meant to end up with but he isn’t going to let that stop him from doing what he wants in life. However, when Sadie and Jaxson cross paths both their lives are pushed onto a rollercoaster path. Will these two be able to overcome the lies, secrets, drama and all the stuff in-between to c ...more
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
description
Once again I've finished a Kim Karr book and am so happy with what I just read. Again this author gave us an amazing story. I felt like this one was a little darker in some aspects then previous stories I've read by her recently, but it just added another level of interest for me.

The story line was different then what I was expecting, but so very absorbing. Jaxon "Sundance" Cassidy was so much more in this book then I even thought to imagine when I read The Thing About Love. I was absolutely cr
Michele McMullen
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sadie and Jaxxon an emotional angst filled romance that will keep you on the edge of your seat.
Sadie Banks has certainly made some very poor decisions and nothing has come easy to her. She seems to always end up in some kind of mess with each choice that she makes , even if some of them are not her fault.
Jaxxon Cassidy is the sexy, sweet talking photographer that may have let Sadie slip though his fingers years ago but no matter the consequences this time he will not allow that to happen no mat
Amber Goodwin
Mar 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I have read by Kim Karr but definitely won't be the last!

The books takes you on a wild ride.

Sadie is a good girl who keeps to the straight and narrow. Until the unexpected happens and she is thrown into an unbearable situation. Will she be able to forgive herself?

Jaxson is a photographer making a name for himself. He unexpectedly meets Sadie. Will she become more than just his "little thief"?

Great book! Lots of twists and turns. At first I wasn't sure but enjoyed this
Konny
Mar 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Come a Little Closer by Kim Karr is a standalone, full length romance novel.
Francesca - Sadie - Banks is a good girl - until recently. She meets Jaxson Cassidy, lead photographer for Sports Illustrated, dirty talker, skilled finger and gorgeous man. Hes furious with her and she regrets to ever met him.
But karma brings them together to Antigua and they struggle with each other, but love conquers. Both have issues and secrets, Sadie has ahd a rough time, her lifes a mess. And she wasnt supposed to
Nancy Metsch
Mar 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Kim Karr has never disappointed me. And this book was amazing.
Sadie Banks was having a bad time. It started with her job and things just kept going down hill. Enter JaxsonCassidy the sexy man seemed to help make things better. This was just a great story
Jamie
Apr 04, 2018 marked it as paused  ·  review of another edition
Pausing at 26% (chapter 25)
I just can't seem to get into it, feeling distracted. Will try another time. Reading via KU.
Reader * Chocolate Lover * Writer * Coffee Lover * Romantic * Beach Lover * Yoga Beginner

Kim Karr is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of eighteen novels. Best known for writing sexy contemporary love stories, she enjoys bringing flawed characters to life.

Her romances are raw, real, and explosive.
Her characters will make you laugh, make you cry, make you feel.
And her happily-ever