Start by marking “Sexy Jerk (Sexy Jerk World, #1)” as Want to Read:
Sexy Jerk (Sexy Jerk World, #1)

Sexy Jerk (Sexy Jerk World #1)

Everyone I know is married. It doesn’t bother me. I like my life the way it is.

Since I’m single though, when my best friend and her husband finally decide to go on their dream honeymoon, she asks me to watch their three-year-old son.

Feeling Max might
Published May 25th 2017

Win a Copy of This Book

• Sexy Jerk by Kim Karr
    Sexy Jerk (Sexy Jerk World, #1)
    Release date: May 25, 2017
    Enter for a chance to win a signed paperback copy of Sexy Jerk by Kim Karr.

SEXY JERK is a sexy, standalone, contemporary romance about a playboy who

Format: Print book

Giveaway ends in: a

Availability: 1 copy available, 620 people requesting

Giveaway dates: Jul 03 - Jul 27, 2017

Countries available: US

• Friend Reviews

To ask other readers questions about Sexy Jerk, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sexy Jerk

Nissa | Of Pens and Pages Book Blog
    3.5 stars!

Review at Of Pens and Pages.

After a rough break-up with her long-term, French boyfriend, Tess Winters is back in Chicago to start anew. First step is to rent a place so she can open a cafe. Second is to renovate it and make it look the best it can be. But before she can get on with that, she promises her best friend, Fiona, to babysit her son while she and her husband go on a much-needed honeymoon.

No big deal. Tess adores her godson, Max, and she knows she can take care of the toddler.
    Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description

descriptionI like this cover. It's not really how "I" pictured Nick, but it's a yummy cover. It has fairly good composition. I think it would have been more visually pleasing to have the author's name under the title and the photo centered more. I love the font and the title work.description

descriptionI am starting to think this author cannot write a bad book. Again as with the case of her previous two releases, I found myself enjoying this one immensely. The writing was fantastic. The pace was spot on. There was very little an
    Natalie The Biblioholic
    May 24, 2017 Natalie The Biblioholic rated it it was amazing
    4.5 "Sexy Jerk turned Sexy Forever" stars!

Ever meet someone who gets on your last damn nerve? Someone who, no matter what, never leaves you with a good impression of them? Imagine being stuck with this person while babysitting your bestie's child for two weeks. Oh, the horror.

Well, Tess has always viewed Nick as a jerk. There was absolutely no love lost between them because Nick thought she was a stuck-up something or other. But he didn't really think that. He thought she was not only sexy and
    SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
    LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK | B&N |

LIKING THE SOUND OF THIS!

Stand-alone.
    LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK | B&N |
    Blurb:
    What my best friend neglects to tell me is that I won’t be babysitting alone.
    Feeling Max might be too much
    ✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

Tessa has just broken up with her french chef boyfriend of six years and left New York to go back home to Chicago. She's planning on opening her own little Café.
    But first she'll play 24-hour-Nanny for two weeks for her best friend Fiona's three-year-old son Max.
    What she didn't know before signing up for that job is, that Nick will be her co-manny!
    Nick. Best friend of Fiona's hubby Ethan. And she can't stand the guy! He's a horrbile manwhore and just a plain jerk!!
    But of course after living with
    Shayna
    I'm in LOVE! I'm absolutely head over heels in LOVE with these characters and this world that Kim Karr has created! SEXY JERK is one of three romantic standalones that Ms. Karr will bring us from this Sexy Jerk world, based in Chicago. First up, we have Nick Carrington and Tess Winters, two people who did not start off on the best of terms. They've known each other for years, but they were never close because of the pre-judging they both did with one another. Tess thought Nick was an arrogant pl ...more
    Kim Karr
    May 18, 2017 Kim Karr rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
    Rare personal note ahead...

When Sexy Jerk releases on May 25th, it will be my 14th full length novel release. I started this writing process 5 years ago this month and I have to tell you, I have loved every minute of it and every book is dear to me. However, the three that will come in the next six months are especially so.

This year has been a difficult one for me as my husband suffered a heart attack right before my Hollywood Prince release. He was lucky in that he survived, but he almost didn
    Beneath The Covers Blog
    May 23, 2017 Beneath The Covers Blog rated it really liked it
    Shelves: alison, arcs, 2017-reads
    Sexy, fun read!

Tess has been burned, so what does a scorn woman do? Move back home to be near her best friend. BUT what happens when her best friend and her best friend's husband go on vacation for two weeks and she has to babysit their child with a big jerk, who happens to be sexy.

Tess and Nick's dislike for each other was fun to read because you knew deep down they were attracted to each other. When they finally did realize their attraction to one another it was hot!

the story was cute, and the
    Kim
    May 21, 2017 Kim rated it it was amazing
    4.5+ stars
    Tess Winters is starting her life over in Chicago after a bad break up that also took everything she had built up in her career with it. But she is now living close to her best friend, Fiona, and her young family. She is working towards a new business dream., and she is starting to move on. She is scheduled to babysit Fiona's son while the couple go on a long awaited tropical honeymoon.

Color her surprised when she finds out that Fiona's husband has requested a co-babysitter who will no
    Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
    You know sometimes you meet someone and they just rub you the wrong way? You just don’t get good juju from them? Sometimes it is because you have heard things about them so already have a preconceived idea about them? Well this story is about to blow that notion away.

Tess has recently moved to New York city after a long term relationship ended horribly, with a man she gave six years of her life to. She is now looking to open her own café, using old family baking recipes. Tess is excited to be mo
    Cocktails and Books
    This review was originally posted on Cocktails and Books

I do love a Kim Karr book and SEXY JERK does not disappoint!

Nick and Tess are forced to spent two weeks together babysitting their godson while his parents take their much-needed honeymoon. Tess may think Nick is nothing more than a sexy playboy jerk, she discovers all the things she thought about his are not exactly true. And that Nick just may be the person who helps her become the person she was meant to be.

I liked Nick and Tess together
    Emma
    May 25, 2017 Emma rated it really liked it
    Shelves: 2017-wishlist
    Nick may just be one of my favourite book boyfriends.

After a few years of baiting each other, Nick and Tess are forced into working together when their best friends leave them in charge of their young son to take the honeymoon they postponed for parenthood.

Tess's life has recently imploded thanks to her cheating ex and the business she shared with him. Determined to be independent and take charge of her life, Tess launches a plan to start her own business alongside looking after Max for a few we
    Chanpreet
    May 16, 2017 Chanpreet rated it it was amazing
    4.5 stars!

I devoured this book in a couple of hours. It was funny, hot, sweet, and with just a little mystery and suspense! I was very happily surprised with how this book started. It seemed things blossomed between Nick and Tess pretty quickly once they were thrown together. And even though Tess was nursing a broken heart, she quickly realized there was something more to Nick than the sexy jerk she'd seen in the past. And I don't just mean personality wise.

I enjoyed their finding out about each
    Konny
    May 18, 2017 Konny rated it it was amazing
    Sexy Jerk by Kim Karr is a stand alone romance novel.

I love Kim Karrs books. Crazy In Love is one of my favorite reads ever. I read and reread these books all the time.
    And Sexy Jerk is no exception.
    Meet Tess Winters and Nick Carrington. Tess is happily single and godmother to a little boy. A little boy she agreed on to babysit for two weeks.
    The parents also put Nick in charge. Nick has his own real estate company; is rich and hansome- mouthwatering handsome.
    Both doesnt like the other very much-
    Bookgasms Book Blog
    May 21, 2017 Bookgasms Book Blog rated it really liked it
    Shelves: shelly, missy, ratula
    As far as enemies-to-lovers books go, Sexy Jerk was the best kind. Never too antagonistic, never cruel in a way that is impossible to come back from, the story is relatively low angst which means that there was virtually nothing standing in my way when it came to falling in love with Tess & Nick’s love story.

It’s got a very lighthearted feel, even as it touches on some heavier subject matter. It’s quick and easy read – but completely satisfying. I loved how Nick & Tess progressed – quick
    Sandy S
    May 25, 2017 Sandy S rated it really liked it
    4 stars

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date May 25, 2017

What my best friend neglects to tell me is that I won’t be babysitting alone.

Feeling Max might be too much for me to handle, her husband asks his only single friend to help
    Jan
    May 23, 2017 Jan rated it liked it
    3.5 Sexy stars

Firstly I love this cover
    Secondly, this book is written by Kim Karr so I dived right in.
    Thirdly, Sexy Jerk is a hate to lovers romance so again another reason to dive right in, So thats three ticks before i even read the book.

However, I didn’t think Nick was a jerk at all, the sexy part is right, he just did what single blokes do, yes,he had commitment issues due to something in his past but overall he's a nice guy.

Tess and Nick are already in the same circles Tess and Nick share
    Cocktails and Books
    This review was originally posted on Cocktails and Books

I do love a Kim Karr book and SEXY JERK does not disappoint!

I liked Nick and Tess togethe
    Angel
    May 21, 2017 Angel rated it it was amazing
    This is a book you won't put down. I couldn't stop turning the pages.
    Nick had me at that smirk, I swear I could see it while reading,
    He's got all the swoon factors your looking for. He will melt your heart and your panties.

Loving how these two were thrown together I couldn't wait to see how this would play out, and play they did. I loved their games. I loved seeing how
    They discovered things about each other's lives and realizing they were wrong about one another. So much SEXUAL TENSION I coul
    May 18, 2017 Laura rated it really liked it
    ***ARC Provided by the Author and The Next Step PR***

The enemies to lovers story isn't a new one, so in order to enjoy it, there needs to be something about it to make it feel different, or there need to be characters you connect with and the writing needs to be strong.

This has all 3. Nick and Tess are essentially thrown together to be responsible for the child of mutual friends. in the interest of making sure the vacation happens, neither of their friends are all that concerned with letting Nic
    Nancy Metsch
    May 19, 2017 Nancy Metsch rated it it was amazing
    where do I even start this review.
    ** spoiler free review**
    In my opinion Kim truly stepped out of the box with his one. There were subjects that she wrote about that were new to me as a fan. And she did not disappoint at all.
    Nick Carrington is Tall, Dark, handsome and an idiot. sometimes he acted this way on purpose other times he doesn't even realize it.
    Tess Winters comes back to her home town in Chicago after she gets her heart broken.. What I l9ved about the two of them is that there was
    Athena Stephenson
    May 19, 2017 Athena Stephenson rated it it was amazing
    Loved this story! It was light hearted, sweet, hilarious with a touch of drama and of course some hot sexy time! Kim Karr always knows what to do to keep you falling in love with her characters! Can't wait to read more about this gang in the next book!
    ✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
    4.5 sexy jerky stars

ARC received for an honest review

There is such a fine line between love and hate - or lust and hate.

Right from the start you couldn't help but adore Tess and Nick, and hate the man who screwed Tess over. There is wit and spark and banter out the wazoo with this pair.

I adored seeing them strip each others layers until they find the man and woman beneath the hatred they have for each other. And then stripping each other's clothes off! The sexy times are off the charts hot!

The
    Alecia (The Staircase Reader)

I received an arc of Sexy Jerk from Kim Karr and The Next Step PR.

Sexy Jerk is the story of Nick and Tess.

Nick has wanted Tess for years, but she's always been just out of arms reach and unavailable. He did things to make her notice him earning him the nickname 'Jerk'.

Tess just moved back to Chicago after getting her heart stomped on by her ex-boyfriend who also happened to be her business partner. She decides to open a restaurant all on her own. She's also agreed to watch her godson fo
    Sophie
    May 26, 2017 Sophie rated it it was amazing
    Shelves: may-2017
    Each and every time Kim Karr writes a book, I'm pretty sure I say it's my new favourite of hers. Each book just gets better and better and I end up falling head over heels in love with them. And with this book, it's no different. THIS IS Kim's BEST BOOK to date! I don't know how she does it but she swept me off my feet with this sinful, yet hella sweet romance!

I actually lost count of the amount of times I swooned or physically got butterflies. I lost count of the amount of times I thought to m
    Mary's Keeper Shelf
    Kim Karr’s Sexy Jerk is a drop-dead sexy frenemies-to-lovers romance that you do not want to miss. Tess Winters and Nick Carrington have always rubbed each other the wrong way since they met when their best friends fell in love and married. They have always had an antagonistic, flirty push-and-pull relationship full of funny, sarcastic verbal jabs and even a mooning episode (courtesy of Nick), but they have managed to co-exist when they are around each other. It was easy to do when they saw ea ...more
    Amy
    May 21, 2017 Amy rated it really liked it
    With every Kim Karr book, I claim I've found a new favorite hero of hers. Well, this one is no different. Ladies, meet Nick Carrington, a man who will leave you panting with excitement and need.

Nick has been tasked with helping Tess babysit Max, the preschool son of his best friend Ethan and her best friend Fiona, who are headed to Fiji for two weeks. Tess wasn't aware that Nick would be joining her in childcare, and she isn't sure she's all that excited about it. She recalls him from Ethan and
    Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri
    I adored this jerk lol. Review to follow.

Sexy Jerk is Kim Karr's latest hot and sweet treat! I devoured Sexy Jerk in one sitting. This book has it all! It's a one-stop shop romance. Sexy Jerk has the perfect blend of heat and romance and even had a touch of suspense. Kim's real and relatable characters were enjoyable. I loved all of the secondary characters and I'm really looking forward to reading their stories. Kim Karr is one of those authors on my auto one-click list. Her books never disappo
    mells_view
    Jun 07, 2017 mells_view rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
    Well... he was definitely a sexy jerk. A swoony one too!

Kim Karr is always good for a hot read about two people who TRY to resist each other.

Sexy Jerk was not exception. I really enjoyed Nick and Tess's story. How they had a bit of a back story, and even though their relationship started off a bit tense it wasn't OTT. It was reasonable and relationship that ANY two friends of friends could have. Nick and Tess have separate pasts that have given them hesitancy on relationships and their confidenc
    Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms

Nick Carrington is NOT a “Sexy Jerk” Sexy yes, Jerk no. Sexy Jerk is a standalone and is Nick and Tess’s story. It looks like there will be other books to come and each will be a standalone. This makes me a very happy woman! I want to read more about Jace Bennett and Lucas Carrington (yes, he is Nick’s brother).

I thought I had read at least one of Kim Karr’s books since I have promoted her on my blog for a little while now. But, it turns out I haven’t and it was one of bloggers that had. All I
    Please feel free to check out my author page on facebook.

You may also contact me at AuthorKimKarr@gmail.com

I live in Florida with my husband and four kids. I've always had a love for reading books and writing. Being an English major in college, I wanted to teach at the college level but that was not to be. I went on to receive an MBA and became a project man
    More about Kim Karr...

Sexy Jerk World (2 books)
    • Big Shot (Sexy Jerk World, #2)