Start by marking “Wicked Shadows (Steele Security, #5)” as Want to Read:
Wicked Shadows (Steele Security, #5)

Wicked Shadows (Steele Security #5)

4.47  ·  Rating details ·  256 Ratings  ·  118 Reviews
Devon “Shadow” Kane chose a life of anonymity the moment he entered the clandestine world of the CIA. His training made him a killer, a skill he has no qualms using.

Elle Sinclair, the younger sister of his childhood friend, is far from the girl next door. She’ll be the next big star. She’s also the one he can’t have. The blinding lights of flash bulbs in her celebrity worl
Nook
Published February 22nd 2017 by A.D. Justice Books

Amazeballs Book Addicts
Feb 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
First off, I want to say that The Steele Security series has been one of my all time favorite series. Whenever anyone asks me for a book recommendation this is the series that always pops first in my mind, ALWAYS!! I have both been impatiently waiting and dreading this book. Impatiently waiting I know you get, but why did I dread it? Well, because it is the last book in this series and I wasn't and if I'm truthful am still not ready for it to end. I have told Ms. Justice explicitly that this ser ...more
Tish Delanoy
Feb 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really didn't think that this series could get any better but the author proved me very wrong. I loved every book but this one is definitely my favorite of the series. A very suspenseful, exciting and sexy story. I experienced so many emotions while read....I laughed, I cried, I screamed and swore. I was so sad when I got to the end because I didn't want it to be over. Loved getting Shadow and Elle's story from beginning to end.

This book was given to me for free at my request and I provided t
Linda Rea
Feb 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have been waiting for this book since we were first introduced to Steele Security wondering what the illusive Shadow was like and A.D. Justice did not disappoint. Elle has been in awe and in love with her brothers best friend Devon since she was small he was her hero until she fell in love with him. As time went on Devon went off to the service and she started modeling and she hadn't seen him in three years but when she was going to Miami for a movie promotion she arranged to meet him. They sp ...more
Meredith
Feb 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was the best in the series. Shadow was always quiet and unassuming. He stayed in the shadows while his brothers lived life to the fullest and found their soul mates. His story was fast past and heart stopping at times. You cannot put this book down, it is amazing. Elle and Devon have known each other their whole lives and there was always a spark. Age was always a factor for him. They finally give in and let the sparks fly. Life gets in the way and you need to buckle and enjoy their ride. I ...more
Lorie Glowania
Feb 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Devon Aka Shadow knew Elle from early childhood,the sister of his best friend. Elle always thought Devon was cute but she was a lot younger then him and her brother would never stand for it. But as she grew up there ages didn't seem to matter anymore and there relationship grew. But there career paths led them breaking apart. Now a actress Elle finds herself in trouble and mysterious disappearances start to happen on her movie set. She contacts her brother trying to believe it's her imagination. ...more
Konny
Feb 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WooHoo, what a ride.
Wicked Shadows by A.D. Justice is the fifth installment in The Steele Security Series.

Elle Moore is a adorable 7 year old girl with a major crush on her oldest brothers best friend Devon.
21 years later.
Devon-Shadow- Kane is member of Steele Security and works secret missions.
Elles a famous actress and Devon believes their worlds dont fit together.
Then gets Elle abducted without trace. She and three other women are held captive.
To rescue her Shadow goes deep in a undercover as
madpharmd
Feb 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received an ARC and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Oh My! As I stated, I received an advanced reader copy of this book, but had not read any of the previous stories in the series. Not needed, but boy do I want to, if they were anything like this one! I truly loved Elle and Devon's story, although there were times I wanted to shake Elle and say "Really, girl! Open your eyes and figure it out!"This author writes in such a way that you experience the character's journey with them - you get so in
Christine Green
Feb 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
I loved this book. I think Shadow's has to be my favorite so far. I know this says it can be read as a stand-alone but I highly recommend that you read the previous 4 to actually understand all they players. I am now really invested in the story and really, really hope that Silas's story will be next in line. If you want a great hawt guy series this is a great place to look. The men of Steele Security deliver th goods.
D.L. Gallie
Feb 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I cannot put into words how amazing Wicked Shadows was, not only is it an epic romance but it's also an action packed adventure. I was hooked from page one, right up until the last page.
I laughed, I bawled, I cussed AD Justice, I smiled; you name the emotion it will be felt reading this book.
Shadow aka Devon has always been a mystery throughout the series and his story is full of adventure and romance; who knew Mr Secretive was ohh so, wow
Elle, I just loved her to pieces and she is the yin to S
April Symes
I adore Steele Security so very much and I have eagerly awaited Devon’s story. Whenever reading a Steele Security story, it is wicked and hot, passionate and suspenseful.
This is Devon and Elle's love story. When the story starts, we get a look at how their story starts which is Elle fell in love with Devon at age 7 yrs old. Devon is friend’s with Elle’s brother. He was her first hero, now he's the only man she's ever wanted. Devon grows up to work special ops and is a deep cover CIA agent worki
Jennifer G
Feb 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
"I voluntarily reviewed an advance copy of this book. All opinions expressed are my own."

This is the first book by AD Justice that I have read, however I have already uploaded the entire Steele Security series, so I have plans to read many more. Even with the small exposure to the rest of the security firm, I know I want more. Wicked Shadows was a fun read. It was sexy, suspenseful, well-paced, and well-written.

This is Devon and Elle's love story. Elle has been in love with her older brother's
Tina Morgan
Feb 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ok so this is my favorite and also my least favorite in the Steele Security Series. It's my least favorite because it's the last and I don't want this series to end!!!! And it's my favorite because A.D. has saved the best for last and I didn’t think I would say that!! I thought Reaper’s book would be my favorite but Shadow’s book has stolen my heart!!! Although at some points in this book I thought about hunting A.D. down to beat her down for breaking my heart and having me screaming NO!!!!! I l ...more
Speed
****ARC received for an honest review*****

#WickedShadows-I totally enjoyed this story. I first started this series with Wicked Games, Brianna and Noah's story and that story was amazing, so I knew that Ms. Justice does not disappoint her readers. This was the fabulous story of Devon "Shadow" Kane and his best friend's sister,Elle Moore. She became Elle Sinclair, her stage name, when she began modeling and acting but her heart has always belonged to Devon, since the young age of seven. Devon and
Judy Lewis
Apr 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
MY NEW FAVORITE !!!
Title: Wicked Shadows
Series: Steele Security
Author: A.D. Justice
Designation: Book 5, Full-Length, Can Be Read As A Standalone, NO Cliffhanger
My Rating: Five Deliciously Sexy Stars*****
Oh my! I'm a very happy girl! I have so been looking forward to this book and A.D. Justice didn't disappoint! I love romance, adore suspense, completely smitten with strong, sexy alpha heroes, and completely addicted to action/adventure, but give me all four in one great read and I'm in heaven. A
Feb 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC for an honest review!
I LOVE my Steele Security men! All of the books in this series are AMAZING! A.D. Justice is such a phenomenal writer. Her books always flow well, and the stories are always so good. I never feel cheated at the end of her books.
Wicked Shadows is about Devon "Shadow" Kane and Elle. Devon is your dangerous, sneaky, slippery, sexy, undercover CIA/Steele Security operative. Elle is your beautiful model/actress. Elle has had a major crush on Devon since she was
Cindy Fong
Feb 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another great addition to the Steele Security series. Devon has known Elle since she was a little girl. Elle has always seen Devon as her protector/prince. Over her adult years while she was modeling and in the limelight, Devon assumed the moniker of Shadow and lived in the darkness. When they started a relationship, Elle had to be kept in the dark about what Devon did for a living. When she goes missing , Elle's family calls Devon for his expertise. Can Shadow save her? Can he save himself?

This
Christina Oswald
Feb 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I wish this wasn't the last book in the Steele Security series. This is Shadow's story. And what a story!! I loved it! Couldn't put it down until I was done. Have your tissues handy!
Elle has a crush on her older brother's best friend, Devon. Devon always liked little Elle, until she grew into a woman. Their chemistry is off the charts hot.
Wicked Shadows is full of suspense, laughter, and love.
The writing is fantastic and it's told in multiple POV'S. It can be read as a standalone, but I HIGHLY
Veronica LaRoche
Feb 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely love this series, every book gets better and better. I couldn't wait to read Shadow's story and it was everything I thought it would be. My emotions were all over the place, you can't help to get sucked in to the story and the characters. Shadow & Elle's love is undeniable and you can feel how much they love each other as you read their story. Another amazing story that I will never forget.

I voluntarily reviewed this Advanced Reader Copy of this book
Joanne
Feb 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This series had me hooked from the beginning. So many twists and turns. Each character has his own book but each book concentrates more on one character at a time. This is Shadows book, highly anticipated. Without giving spoilers away. Wow ..what a journey it takes. Keeps you on the edge of your seat at times. If you loved the earlier books you won't want to miss this one.
Karen Durant
Feb 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
This is part 5 of The Steele Security series about Shadow aka's Devon. Each of these books are standalones.
Devon's a Steele Security operative, who works undercover for the CIA & is one hot & sexy & very dangerous guy. Elle's beautiful talented model & actress, who's had a crush on Devon since she was 7 yrs old. Elle gets kidnapped & Devon comes to her rescue....
This was a well written, fast paced & suspenseful book.
Suzanne
Feb 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OHHH Mizz Justice.... Shadow has always had a special place in my heart throughout the series... and you did him justice! I was so happy to finally read this one. And SWOON! OMG did I ever! This book was stunningly written with just the right amount of passion and intrigue that keeps you on your toes and begging for more!
Shadow for me, was always a tortured soul. Enter Elle, who has always been in his life.. but is the game changer. I love these two together and I love having the other players i
Crystal Spieker
Feb 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wicked Shadows is an Amazing end to a phenomenal series! The Steele Security series is one of my top favorites, but Shadow's book! So so good! He is definitely my new favorite! Who would have guessed he was hiding such a great story throughout the first four books?

Keeping with the flow of the series A.D. Justice delivers a romantic suspense that will keep you up all night turning pages, unable to put the book down! I can't even express how I felt reading this book, there are twists I never in a
Vickie Raynor
Feb 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I definitely need a sixth star on this book! Omg! The non stop action was riveting. Shadow has always been a favorite of mine from the series, but he has just took front row property. Elle was a perfect match for him which made the relationship and the passion chart topping. This book may be part of a series, but could be a standalone, although I do recommend reading them in order so you can fall in love and appreciate the characters as they were intended. My emotions were all over the place, an ...more
Becky Rhoades
Feb 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh this was amazing. I loved this story. I couldn't wait to get past the past between Elle & Devon to get to the action and rescue of it. I loved Liz. She made me really laugh at the end. I loved her quirkiness and hardheadedness. I fell in love with this story.
Paula
Feb 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was not disappointed this book was so great I highly recommend the whole series great storyline love Devon an Elle. If you love action ,strong woman,Hotmen ,and romance this is the book for you.
Emily Dickson
Feb 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read!. I stayed up til 3 am. until I finished the book. Devon and Elle had great chemistry if somewhat on again then gone relationship due to the fact that he works for CIA and undercover while Elle is in movies. So actresses start getting kidnapped for trafficking and Devon goes undercover to save Elle. Loved this book so much went and got the other books from this author. Definitely would recommend this.
Christine
Feb 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow. What an amazing story. Loved all the twists and turns in the book. Shadow is one complicated alpha male. Elle is one strong willed woman. They have one long strong complicated connection. Could not put this book down. The whole Steele security family is one loving loyal bunch. They would do anything for each other. A must read. Amazing love story.
Judy
Feb 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh how I've missed my Steele Security men!! No worries, they are still super hot, super alpha and Bad $$$!!!

Elle's brother Jeff was best friends with Devon growing up. Elle, as a child, was always spying on the two because she liked Devon a lot. They tried the dating thing and with what his job entailed being in the CIA he couldn't let her into his life. But, now he works for Steele Security....will that make a difference?

Elle is now a superstar and has disappeared and Jeff has enlisted Devon's,
Anett Simonsen
Feb 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"I received an ARC and I am leaving a voluntary review."
Devon and Emme have known each other almost all their life. Emme has had a crush forever on Devon and he knew it. Devon also made Emmes brother be nice to her so she would always come to him if she was in trouble.
Years later Devon and Emme meet again and the chemistry between these adults is off the charts, but with their jobs it is not a good match.
This book was AWSOME, I could not put it down!
I like the fact that both Emme and Devon has f
Amy
Feb 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was given as an arc. I was so glad to see Shadow's book. This series is so good!! You can read stand alone but why when you get to know them all. This book definitely kept me on my toes. One hell of a ride. Another hot security guy with lots of secrets. Devon and Elle are so great, you really need to grab this and get to know them, you won't be sorry.
A.D. Justice is the award winning USA Today bestselling author of multiple series and stand-alone romance novels.

Join my Facebook Reader Group

.   .

More about A.D. Justice

Steele Security (5 books)
  • Wicked Games  (Steele Security, #1)
  • Wicked Ties (Steele Security, #2)
  • Wicked Nights (Steele Security #3)
  • Wicked Intentions (Steele Security, #4)

Mystery & Thrillers Deals

• The Bricklayer (Steve Vail, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Among the Wicked (Kate Burkholder #8)
  • The Snow Garden
  • Breath of Malice
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Almost Dead (Lizzy Gardner #5)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Fatal Frost (Dewberry Farm Mysteries, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Remains of Innocence (Joanna Brady, #16)
  • Outfoxed
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Huntress Moon (The Huntress/FBI Thrillers, #1)
  • Zeroes
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Last Witness (C.J. Townsend Thriller)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dead Weight (Lizzy Gardner #2)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Weekend Warriors (Sisterhood)
    $5.99 $0.99
  • The Lullaby Girl (Angie Pallorino, #2)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Eye for an Eye (Dewey Andreas, #4)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Short Drop (Gibson Vaughn, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Bridged (Callahan & McLane, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • You Only Live Twice (James Bond, #12)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Thunderball (James Bond, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Casino Royale (James Bond, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Live and Let Die (James Bond, #2)
  • Dr. No
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Moonraker (James Bond, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Diamonds are Forever (James Bond)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Spy Who Loved Me (James Bond, #10)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • From Russia With Love (James Bond, #5)
  • The Blinds
  • Little Boy Lost
  • Blonde Faith
  • Flush
    $6.99 $1.99
  • A Deadly Business
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Private Justice (Newpointe 911, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Cutting Room (C.J. Townsend Thriller Book 3)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • First to Kill (Nathan McBride, #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • In the Barren Ground
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Blood Moon (The Huntress/FBI Thrillers, #2)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Lie In Wait (Canaan Crime #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Legacy
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Her Final Breath (Tracy Crosswhite, #2)
  • The Taxidermist's Daughter
    $7.74 $1.99
  • Depraved Heart (Kay Scarpetta, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Standing in Another Man's Grave (Inspector Rebus, #18)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • In the Clearing (Tracy Crosswhite, #3)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Cop Hater (87th Precinct, #1)
  • The Jekyll Revelation
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Truth Be Told (Rogue Justice #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Book of Beloved
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Merciful Death (Mercy Kilpatrick #1)
  • Afterlife
  • The Vines
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Obsessed (Lizzy Gardner #4)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • River's Edge (Cape Refuge Series, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Known (Bone Secrets, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Pedigree To Die For (A Melanie Travis Mystery Book 1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Vanished (Callahan & McLane #1)
  • Tell the Truth, Shame the Devil
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Hidden (Bone Secrets, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Kane and Abel (Kane and Abel, #1)
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Bone Music (Burning Girl, #1)
  • In the Blue Hour
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cold Moon (The Huntress/FBI Thrillers, #3)
    $6.49 $1.99
  • Stirred (Jacqueline "Jack" Daniels #8)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Raven Black (Shetland Island, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Trapped Girl (Tracy Crosswhite, #4)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Neon Lawyer (Brigham Theodore, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Coyote Waits (Navajo Mysteries, #10)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Sinister Pig (Navajo Mysteries, #16)
    $9.74 $1.99
  • The Kept Woman (Will Trent #8)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Claiming Felicity (Ace Security, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Snowblind (Dark Iceland #1)
    $7.09 $2.99
  • All the Beautiful Brides (Graveyard Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Bitter Medicine (V.I. Warshawski, #4)
    $8.49 $1.99
  • A Merciful Truth (Mercy Kilpatrick, #2)
  • Playing Dead
  • Look Behind You
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Where the Memories Lie
    $4.99 $1.99
  • White Nights (Shetland Island, #2)
  • Nineteen Seventy Four
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Close to Home (Tracy Crosswhite, #5)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Fields of Wrath (Luis Chavez, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Three (Codename: Chandler, #3)
  • The Hollow Men: A Novel
    $15.95 $1.99
  • What She Doesn't Know
    $5.99 $2.49
  • The Pope of Palm Beach: A Novel (Serge Storms)
  • Ancestor
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Night Bird (Frost Easton, #1)
  • Flood (Burke, #1)
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Binary
    $8.99 $1.99
  • A Case of Need
  • Easy Go
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Pretty Little Killers (The Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The House of Memory (Pluto's Snitch #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Evil Never Dies (Lizzy Gardner, #6)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Twisted Root (William Monk, #10)
    $11.99 $2.99
  • The Red Road (Alex Morrow #4)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Last Detective (Peter Diamond, #1)
  • Darkness, My Old Friend
  • Retribution
  • Duplicity
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Widowmaker (Mike Bowditch #7)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Bones Don't Lie (Morgan Dane #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Remember Me Like This
    $13.99 $2.99
  • Penance
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Cold Harbor (Gibson Vaughn, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • On Her Majesty's Secret Service (James Bond, #11)
  • Neighborly
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Targeted (Callahan & McLane, #4)
  • The Drowning