Start by marking “Stone of Power (Keepers of Earth Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Stone of Power (Keepers of Earth Book 1)

Stone of Power

(Keepers of Earth #1)

Our world is alive and often in trouble.

When Earth faces a serious threat from collapsing alternate dimensions, it handpicks individuals, called Keepers, to locate and obtain special Stones that have the power to restore balance to the universe.

Andrew is trying to impress his new girlfriend Christine at the carnival when he meets the Keepers. Drawn to them by an unidenti
Published January 25th 2017 by Elephantine Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Stone of Power, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stone of Power

Daniel
Nov 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It simplest terms the book is a sci-fi adventure with a team.
An odd strength I found was the pacing and focus (with the exception of the first few pages being heavy on exposition which may not have been necessary). This led it to feel a lot like Steven Brust's Vlad Taltos books which are fantastic adventures. The story is constantly moving forward and any side activity is more of taking a different lane as opposed to diverging to a side road and waiting to return to the plot. Everything rolls ou
Ericapossible
Jan 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a great and fun read for kids and adults alike. Great action moves the plot forward with little 'down time.' The constructed universe is imaginative and compelling. Riley's fun use of science fiction is offset with a hint of (Earthy) spirituality, and tactfully woven comic-like humor. I particularly love the variety of characters and personalities painted throughout the story, lending to plucky comedic quips even in the midst of battle.

Stone of Power is great fun with child-appropriate
Tammy
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Got free from a giveaway for a honest review.

The story have so many challenges in it for the characters. They are trying to get the stones and battle against other things they cross. For me at times I kept getting a flash of "Honey I Shrunk The Kids" when they went up against a big slug and other things. I thought the book had a good steady pace filled with action and adventure for the characters. The characters pulled you into liking them.

Thank you for letting me read the first part of the ser
Kai
May 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG IM OBSESSED

This book has EVERYTHING scify,fantasy,superpowers! Everything is w,plainer in such a beautiful way and easy to understand. Its so easy to fall in love with all the character because there are some great subtle things about every character. Such a page turner!! I could not stop!!!! Seriously, do your self a favor and read this book!!! Can I gives more than 5 stars?
Wendy Thorpe
Jan 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a fun book to read. It started a little slow, but then got rolling. I loved the writing and idea of the storyline. The characters were interesting and the challenges they incurred during this part of the story were exciting. I look forward to the next book as it left me wanting more which is what I want in a book. Well done Kimberly.
Kimberly Riley
Mar 27, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
This book is a blend of science fiction and fantasy, with deep world building, intense action, and vivid imagery.

Read Chapter 1, for free: http://www.elephantinepublishing.com/...
Sean Erik
Apr 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A fast read that has plenty of action, adventure, and development. Great world building and setup. The characters are fleshed out and unique, each having their own voice.
Christopher Edmonds
rated it it was ok
Jan 23, 2019
Amy Bright
Great read!

I absolutely loved Stone of Power! I thought I had read it earlier, but somehow, forgot to leave an honest review. This is is one of the best books I've read, and I loved everything from the characters (can't choose a favorite,) to the storyline itself. I can't wait for more. 😊
Rachel Rainey
Jan 27, 2017
Karo
Jul 21, 2017
Brandon Pascall
Nov 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Stone Of Power, (Keepers of Earth) is a clever twist on the constantly changing sci-fi genre, the book is fun and fast and doesn't feel like anything is sacrificed when it comes to the characters development . The plot is steady and easy to understand but the world building is simply incredible and one could compare it to the amazing tale of Ender's Game.

Now let's delve into my favorite part of the book.

Each fight scene is displayed in vivid detail that could easily be compared to ATLAB in the t
Megan Briest
added it
Nov 04, 2017
C.
Jun 03, 2018
Kimberly Riley grew up in a small town in Southeast Texas and now lives in the outskirts of Austin with her husband, dog, birds, and numerous fish. Originally a high school science teacher, she has taken a break from teaching to become a full time author. Her love of science fiction and fantasy influences her writing and her artwork. She spends her free time painting (mostly dragons), playing D&am ...more