Start by marking “London Lovers: Volume One” as Want to Read:
London Lovers: Volume One

London Lovers: Volume One

Sexy British heroes, bold American heroines, and one outrageous and opinionated ginger combine to create this steamy international incident.

Grab the hot and humorous new series that bloggers are calling, "The perfect blend of drama, comedy, romance, and heat. A must read series unlike any other.”

A sexy and emotional college prequel based in the States lands in the heart

To ask other readers questions about London Lovers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about London Lovers

Amy Daws
Jan 24, 2017 Amy Daws rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I'm so excited to be bundling the first 3 books in my London Lovers Series! I feel nostalgic seeing my OGs all bundled up together like this. Frank's house in London still feels like a real place to me. If you want all the feels and some laughs...this is your next binge read.
I hope you all enjoy!!!
Mindy
Jan 30, 2017 Mindy rated it it was amazing
These three books all gripped me from the beginning and I didn't want to let them go. I don't think I can ever get enough of them. The characters are written so well that they take on a life of their own. I don't want to just read about them I want to go hang out with them.
You ride the roller coaster of emotions with these characters. It is full of love, sad, sexy, humor, twist and turns. I love how in each books their are obstacles that the characters have to over come to better themselves.
Julie Haigh
A fantastic series of books!

Here are three of Amy Daws' fantastic books in one bumper volume! I've read all of these as individual editions when they first came out and I LOVE these books! It's such a great series and has such potential for developing: the writer introduces new characters, relatives of present ones, their friends etc. They all have their different stories to tell and you can see more books sprouting out from the current ones. I read all the time, always have a book with me and r
Angela
Feb 07, 2017 Angela rated it it was amazing
Amy Daws just made it a hell of a lot easier to dive into the London Lovers world. If you've read my reviews on Amy's books, you'll know I started backwards. They aren't meant to be read in any order as they are standalones but I'm kind of glad I didn't read it from the beginning. That's not to say that YOU shouldn't start with this beauty right here. London has been on my bucket list for a while now but since reading these books, it's been bumped up. Amy's characters are deep and she writes fro ...more
Stacey
Jan 25, 2017 Stacey rated it it was amazing
The London Lovers Series is by far one of my all time favourite series' of books. I fell in love with all the characters that Amy has so beautifully written.

Reading this series will take you on a rollercoaster of emotions, you will laugh, cry, shout at your kindle, cry some more, laugh some more and fall in love with this crazy, wacky and awesome group of people. This is a must read series and you wont be disappointed with it.

Becoming Us, I loved Fin, Brody, Leslie and even quirky Mark. I can’t
Riley K.
Feb 09, 2017 Riley K. rated it it was amazing
London Lovers: Volume One by Amy Daws is life. I have read each and every single book by Daws and I’m completely enamored with her writing style. She can make you laugh like crazy in one scene and in the next she can viciously rip out your heart. This is a sign of a true creative genius.
This box set is what you need in your life. Trust me. Amy Daws will make you laugh, cry, and then laugh some more. I give this 5/5 Platypires
Kelly
Feb 07, 2017 Kelly rated it it was amazing
This was my first Amy Daws book. WHY HADN’T I READ HER BEFORE? HER BOOK IS HILARIOUS! They have that magical blend of tension, romance, and humor that will rank a book as a must read for me.
********************************************************************************************************************************************************
Becoming Us is the first book in the London Lovers Series by Amy Daws. It is told from the Finley’s POV.

In college we try to find ourselves. Sometimes that is
Ashley Lovestoread
Jan 25, 2017 Ashley Lovestoread rated it it was amazing
This book has something for everyone. Each story will take you away from reality and paint vivid images in your mind. From the sweet love, to heartbreak to humor they all encompass levels of amazing. I would recommend this book to others
The Book Fairy Reviews
Feb 08, 2017 The Book Fairy Reviews rated it it was amazing
Steamy, enticing and incredibly romantic these three books will have you begging for more from Amy Daws. The angst and the pain that holds them to each other the passion in their hearts and the love in their eyes. Amy's writing is addicting, the characters in her stories endearing, latching on to your heart, with both tears of joy and then happiness. I loved every single minute I spent reading this amazing book.
Martha
Feb 07, 2017 Martha rated it it was amazing
The London Lovers series will have you crying because thats what Amy does best. But don't worry she will also have you laughing at Frank and Leslie's interactions. This collection is one you should pick up and read. We meet Hayden and Liam in these and if you haven't read Not the One and That One Moment once you read London Lovers you are going to want to pick the other two up. Trust me they are a must read.
K.  Ramjohn
Feb 19, 2017 K. Ramjohn rated it really liked it
London Lovers vol 1 contains 3 full length stories. My rating for this Box set is actually 4.5 Star rating.
The first story Becoming Us is an emotional NA novel. This is Brody and Finley's story however it is also Finley and Jake's story. This was different take on a romance novel which I thought was interesting. We were also introduced to Angela, Leslie, and Mark. I must admit I loved Brody. He was so sweet and charming and after dealing with Jake he was exactly what Finn needed. With complex c
Danielle from Short and Sassy
Feb 22, 2017 Danielle from Short and Sassy rated it really liked it
I love when an author bundles their series together so you can read it continuously!
It makes it easier ad more fun for the reader!

The London Lovers Series is a great series about English leader who will make you swoon and take you for a ride through all of their stories!

I love Amy Daws humor and storytelling! She makes each story unique and a great read from start to finish!

Jennifer Pierson
Feb 07, 2017 Jennifer Pierson rated it it was amazing
I have been thinking about how I could describe this amazing Volume of three books properly, but then I decided, why?! I'm just going to type all of my many emotions throughout all three books.

Becoming Us introduced me to Fin, Brody, Leslie, and Mark, and I'm in love with every one of them. Plus, number one on my bucket list is to visit London, so of course the title made me all kinds of excited.

A Broken Us is next up, and this one started tugging on my emotions, not to mention made me laugh h
Candy Box
Absolutely Loved this volume. If you are looking for some that's going to make your heart swell and your panties wet this Volume is for you! I read all this books back to back. And needless to say I cried at the end of every single one of them. I was easily able to relate to the characters in book 1 and 2 but book 3 was a Rollercoaster that I loved very much.

Voluntarily read and reviewed this book for my honest opinion.
Lauren Grober
Lauren Grober rated it liked it
Feb 09, 2017
Marebare
Marebare rated it it was amazing
Feb 27, 2017
Patricia Arnold
Patricia Arnold marked it as to-read
Jenny B
Jenny B marked it as to-read
K.A.Bylsma
K.A.Bylsma marked it as to-read
Nadine Keedy
Nadine Keedy marked it as to-read
Caro
Caro marked it as to-read
Cheyenne Davis
Cheyenne Davis marked it as to-read
Ashley Stevenson
Ashley Stevenson marked it as to-read
Kathy Valentine
Kathy Valentine marked it as to-read
Shelly
Shelly marked it as to-read
HaveBooks WillSurvive
HaveBooks WillSurvive marked it as to-read
Lindsay
Lindsay marked it as to-read
Joyce
Joyce marked it as to-read
Cori
Cori marked it as to-read
Jules
Jules marked it as to-read
Saira Mendoza
Saira Mendoza marked it as to-read
Angel
Angel marked it as to-read
Tess Anstee
Tess Anstee marked it as to-read
Dawn Strickland
Dawn Strickland marked it as to-read
Jacky Beggs
Jacky Beggs marked it as to-read
Amy Beggs
Amy Beggs marked it as to-read
Jennifer Lessard
Jennifer Lessard marked it as to-read
Alexia Dagnino
Alexia Dagnino marked it as to-read
Clare
Clare marked it as to-read
Lynn Ewing
Lynn Ewing marked it as to-read
Marina Skinner
Marina Skinner marked it as to-read
Tracy
Tracy added it
8193655
Amy Daws is a lover of all things British and her London-based love stories bring the incredible city to life on every page. Read all about hot British men, hilarious American heroines, and unforgettable and original ensemble casts that pull out all the feels.
For more of Amy’s work, visit www.amydawsauthor.com

For more about Amy, follow her on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/amydawsauthor
or si