Start by marking “Tempt the Boss (Tempt, #1)” as Want to Read:
Tempt the Boss (Tempt, #1)

Tempt the Boss

(Tempt #1)

Lauren
Published March 1st 2017 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform

Geri Reads
May 01, 2017 rated it did not like it
Please don't throw things at me...yet.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I tried. I really, really tried. I read this a couple of weeks ago because I read the blurb and saw all the feedback saying, "OMG, this book is hilarious!" That's like waving a red flag in front of a raging bull, the bull being me of course. So I bought this book and started reading. After a few chapters, I stopped because I didn't like a single thing.

But then I looked at all these glowing 5-star reviews again and thought to myself, "Surely, all these peo
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
Apr 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romcoms

➦4 stars for OTT humor lol Do you like romantic comedies? Office and second chance romances? Douchebag bosses who secretly lust over their female PA? ...a little pranking at a workplace, perhaps?

➦Ok! Then this one is for you. The heroine is a divorced mom of two who starts a new job as a PA for Mr. Douche. It's her first job in years and she is determined to succeed. Ez, right?

➦This was my first book by Natasha Madison and I very much enjoyed it. Mostly, as mentioned above, I found it entertain
Corina☞BookTwinsReviews
Apr 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
If you haven't read this book yet - you should!!!

And here is your chance.....

Enter below to win a copy of Tempt The Boss

✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵

OMG – This book was incredible!!

The first half had me laughing so hard and the other half I was busy swooning over Austin. If this wasn’t the perfect combination, I don’t know what is.

Funny story, 3/4 into the book I realized that something sounded very familiar, and lo and behold I
Aestas Book Blog
Apr 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
::: FULL REVIEW NOW POSTED :::

If you've been looking for a HOT and HILARIOUS new book to fall in love with, then you have to read this book!!! It's about a sassy single mom who started a new job only to find that while her boss was incredibly gorgeous, he was also a complete asshat. Or so it seemed. They got off on waaay the wrong foot and their hate-to-love romance -- not to mention the outrageous pranks they pulled on each other -- almost made me cry with laughter. And when the sexual tensio
Jen
This was my first read by Natasha Madison and I can tell you that it won’t be my last! This story was absolutely hilarious!!! The antics between Austin and Lauren were impossible not to laugh at!! OMG!! These two were very original with their pranks against one another! I was highly entertained by them! When they finally raised their surrender flags, and gave in to their attraction, things began to heat up very quickly!

I highly recommend this book when you need a great laugh and also some heat a
Sabrina
Apr 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
BUY LINKS:
Amazon * B&N * Kobo

This was my first read from Natasha Madison and I'm pretty much slapping myself for not reading her words sooner. I loved watching Lauren and Austin battle it out in the office and it was actually a lot more amusing than I was thinking it would be. At the start I had a little bit of a hard time getting into the story but then once Lauren raged war on Austin with pranks I was captivated.

I loved their fun and witty romance and it's one I will be re-reading for su
Dee Montoya
FIVE IRRESISTIBLE STARS *****

If you love rom-coms and office romances, look no further, THIS IS THE BOOK FOR YOU!!!

Full of lust and great humor , this book was just perfect for me. Lauren and Austin tortured each other throughout the work day, in both good and very bad ways, and ucky for us we go along for the delicious ride. Tempting the boss has never felt soooo good.

photo 3D69E077-59ED-481D-9934-29768627DF20_zpslcjj0up1.jpg

Lauren married her college sweetheart and they had two beautiful children. She stopped working and became a mother and a house
Alex ♈
Apr 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: safe, strong-heroine

I liked the beginning and the last 25-30%.

Absolutely loved how the heroine handled her cheating husband!
The idea with burn his clothes was great! :-)

The story itself was ok, partly funny, partly very funny; some things the MCs done were a bit too much/odd for mine liking, but since it was fiction and not a real working environment it was ok I guess.

The scene with OW (who came in trench coat to H’s office) didn’t make any sense to me, but only cheapened H’s character.
Also some abhorre
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
I bust a gut laughing at this romantic comedy. The hijinks and shenanigans are off the charts funny! This book is the perfect mix of funny and sexy! I thoroughly enjoyed every single minute of it!

This is only my 2nd read from Natasha Madison. I really enjoy her mix of high-handed alpha-hole male leads and spunky, take no crap heroines. I'm looking forward to reading many more books from this author!

Audiobook Review: The narration was perfectly sufficient. The narrator did a good job capturing t
Cristina | CristiinaReads
Mar 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-books
➳A story filled with war and anger that transforms to passion and lust that both Austen and Lauren portray to the audience in a way that makes you want to keep reading what is coming up next after every page…

➳After finding out that her husband has been cheating on her for a while now with their kid’s elementary school teacher, Lauren decides to change her life to a complete turn. Being a-stay-a-home mother, Lauren had to only deal with taking care of her husband’s needs and make sure the kids
♡Tonya♡
IT'S LIVE!

**ARC RECEIVED IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW **

It's not often that I read a book that runs me through multiple emotions.  I felt-
~sadness for the heroine- (because of her ex's actions)
~anger on her behalf -at her humiliation at his betrayl
~irritation at the hero (and the heroine a time or two)
~I laughed out loud and I was happy when they finally got it together

The first half of the book was just the two of them going at each other with pranks and banter.  They were relentless and h
Snow

funny moments and little sexy steamy ones too...

this book has delivered...

I was laughing so hard throughout the book, then I watched a transformation from a hardcore bachelor/workaholic into a man that knows his whole universe has changed and wholeheartedly enriched by this special person as they embark on yet another adventure called life.
Ever since she came into my life, it's been one crazy, fucked-up episode after another.

She brings out not only this insane, absurd awfulness in
Michelle
Funny sexy and just brilliant.

This book was just brilliant. I laughed al the way through this book. This isnt the normal CEO and PA fall in luv story they actually can't stand each other at first. The way they met was why they couldnt stand each other and then they end up working together Lauren things life couldn't get any worst. Austin felt the same way but he thought she was sexy as hell and she thought the same as him. But Lauren as been hurt so much by her cheating husbands that Lauren see
[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥
The good: I finished it and the first sex scene was hot.
The bad: I found the couple a bit immature with the pranks, it went downhill towards the end and Noah's disclosure for the next book (I assume?) O.O!!! Not acceptable!

AJ
I FREAKING LOVE THIS BOOK!!

5 stars!

An enemies-to-lovers story, this book is smart and sexy with fantastic banter and a heap of snark, and it’s absolutely hilarious! I haven’t laughed this hard while reading in such a long time, I had tears streaming down my face! So much fun! And the love story is sweet and emotional, making this a really well-rounded read that I could not put down. A definite favourite, I loved it!

Lauren’s picture-perfect life fell apart when she learned that her husband was c
Maria...
4 Stars

This book was really hilarious and I laughed so damn much!

She's the drug and I'm the addict. I've never wanted someone so much in my life.

Austin and Lauren were amazing and so funny and a bit immature for their age, but who cares the book was really good and funny and captured my attention since the beginning. I read it in one sit and I enjoyed every second of it.

Besides the main characters I really enjoyed every one else as well. They were one crazy gang of people who had no filter and
Dilek VT
What can I say? This was one hell of an entertaining book! Solid 4 stars :)

It was so hilarious and so much fun that my face is now aching because of the constant smile and LMAO moments...

It was also steamy hot with a little bit of kink in it ...

He doesn't go all Christian Grey but he does a little bit of that stuff :) Hot hot hot stuff!

The story is simple, the book is no masterpiece to put on your “unforgettables” shelf but whenever you need to be extremely happy, you can read it. It will give
Michelle
3.5 Stars
Loved the beginning of this book! Enemies to lovers is my thing! The pranks these two pulled on each other had me dying laughing!! But sadly after they finally got together the book became just ok for me. I'm sad to say I skimmed all the sex scenes. Loved how great Austin was with her kids. Loved how Lauren handled her douchebag cheating ex! Loved Lauren's sister and Austins best friend!

If you're in the mood for childish pranks between a PA and her boss this book is for you! Get ready
Kiki
I would recommend you check out Alex's review:

For me: 3.5 Stars

***SPOILERS AHEAD***

Lauren is the true hero of this book. She is a strong woman. Period.

It took me a while to Warm up to Austin. He really WAS a weak hero. He DID intend to sleep with OW, on the other side of the door while Lauren was there. She was sitting on his LAP, kills the buzz and DOES leave a bad taste in your mouth. Well he went nowhere near the thought of sex once the OW was there is
Ann Lou
Apr 05, 2017 rated it liked it
Really enjoyed the first half this book. Their antics were funny even if sometimes a bit silly. But I still found myself in stiches especially the itchy powder. It was classic.

The h's sister Kaleigh, I truly love. She's loyal and funny. She's epic. The bomb Noah dropped about him getting a divorce, really wonder about that.

I was a wee bit disappointed with the h because one day she was adamant about not quitting her job for the H and next she made arrangements for her replacement. hmmmm...

What
Umaiya ✨Insignificant September✨
3.75 stars.

This! This is what I'm talking about!

Oh Dear God in Heaven, this was hilarious! I only wish it wasn't the middle of the night so I could howl with laughter real loud and not get cursed or exorcised. xD

You have to read this you guys! Even if you like different things just read it for the humour cause I'm still recovering and fast becoming addicted to Natasha Madison's crazy ass characters and story!
nicklein
Apr 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Hilarious, fun and enjoyable read. Me likey.
Shayna
I've just recently discovered Natasha Madison's work and I've been so impressed so far, but her latest release, TEMPT THE BOSS, was one of the FUNNIEST romantic comedies I've read in a very long time! People, we are talking laugh out loud, fall on your ass, tears in your eyes, spit-take worthy romantic comedy here. The banter is EVERYTHING in this story. The sexy and hilarious shenanigans are EVERYTHING in this story. The minute I read the very last page, I wanted to experience the hilarity ALL ...more
Miss H
Warning: this review is likely to contain spoilers.

Another one bites the dust.

I think Tempt the Boss had some good intentions, especially in regard to rom-com. But, ultimately, very little of it worked for me. It had potential, but, on the whole, it was executed so poorly as to render it unbelievable—in an utterly preposterous way. The book tried too hard to be funny, which ended up having the opposite effect and, in turn, lost its appeal. Charmed, I was not.

Lauren Harrison, of indeterminate age
Coco.V
Mar 21, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (3/21/2019)! 🎁

Blurb:
Lauren
Going back to work was supposed to be a painless transition, but when my new boss turns out to be an arrogant, cocky jerk, he quickly turns my professional life into a world of torture. Okay, fine, calling him an asshat before knowing he was my boss wasn't my finest moment. Hating him should be easy. I just never counted on him being so gorgeous or charming when he's not annoying me.

Austin
I expected my new assistant to be professional and punctual
❃**✿【Yasmine】✿**❃
A witty Love/Hate Office Romance.

Really enjoyed this sweet read, a good handful of wit made it a 4 star. I loved the side characters and the heroine's confidence was a good change of pace. There's pranks and a silly boss type hero instead of the kind you expect in a book like this.

Worth a read.
Anas Attic  Book Blog
Apr 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Tempt The Boss by Natasha Madison
Erotic Standalone Romantic Comedy
4.5-4.75 stars

OMG you guys, I freaking loved this enemies-to-lovers, single mom workplace romance! Tempt the Boss by Natasha Madison hit all the right spots when it comes to books I love. It was funny as hell, had banter, was super sexy, no unnecessary angst and I couldn’t put it down.

Lauren thought she had a pretty good marriage until her husband decided to leave her for her child’s teacher. But she is strong and sassy. She
Yamina -Women Who Stare at Books
Tempt the Boss is the kind of book that should come with a warning- “do not read in public”. I found myself laughing out loud, tears rolling down my cheeks because this book is hilarious, funny and steamy!
I could not put it down. Lauren and Austin’s banter and attraction was sizzling.
Lauren is a divorcee, mother of two. Her life revolves around her children and she never puts herself first. She decides to go back to the world of work and lands herself a temporary job as a PA for Austin Mackenz
Chan
Jul 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Funniest office love/hate book I’ve read thus far
description/

Writing: SARCASM GOLDMINE! I gobbled Natasha Maddison’s writing style up! Sarcasm everywhere. Awesome!

I was not a fan of the repeating scenes when it switched POVs. 1st Person Narration.

Characters: MC’s are Austin and Lauren. They were fun, playful characters. I want Matthew’s story - he was a serious OTT Alpha! Kayleigh, Lauren’s sister was a lot of fun too.

Storyline: Lauren’s life takes a major hit. But she picks herself up and reenters the wo
More books like this! 2 22 Aug 08, 2018 09:57AM
  • Junkyard Dog (White Horse #1)
  • Crash Landers
  • Jed Had to Die
  • #1 Crush (#1 Series, #1)
  • Beautiful Dangerous
  • Going Down (The Elevator Series #1)
  • The Bedroom Business
  • Earning Yancy (NSFW, #2)
  • Caught on Camera with the CEO
  • The Big O
  • New York to Tijuana
  • Mister Romance (Masters of Love, #1)
  • The Boss's Surprise Son
  • The Cost of the Forbidden (Irresistible Russian Tycoons #2)
  • Beyond The Boardroom (Dynasties: The Elliotts #12)
  • 69 Million Things I Hate About You (Winning the Billionaire, #1)
  • Exes with Benefits
  • Battle Buddy (Rough Rangers, #1)
When her nose isn't buried in a book, or her fingers flying across a keyboard writing, she's in the kitchen creating gourmet meals. You can find her, in four inch heels no less, in the car chauffeuring kids, or possibly with her husband scheduling his business trips. It's a good thing her characters do what she says, because even her Labrador doesn't listen to her...

Tempt (3 books)
  • Tempt the Playboy (Tempt, #2)
  • Tempt the Neighbor (Tempt, #3)
“I want you … Only you. You drive me absolutely fucking crazy, and you keep me on my fucking toes. You make me want everything, and I’ve never wanted everything. I’ve only wanted me. Now, I want you and everything that comes with you.” 4 likes
“I shouldn’t use the word ‘car’, because this isn’t a car, it’s a minivan. A big, safe, screams it’s-for-a-family vehicle. I obviously got this in the divorce settlement, while he drives around in his new Mercedes, which is not for families. It’s for cheating bastards who only get their kids every other weekend and once during the week. Making” 3 likes