Start by marking “Tempt the Boss” as Want to Read:
Tempt the Boss

Tempt the Boss

4.24  ·  Rating Details ·  2,750 Ratings  ·  521 Reviews
Lauren
Going back to work was supposed to be a painless transition, but when my new boss turns out to be an arrogant, cocky jerk, he quickly turns my professional life into a world of torture. Okay, fine, calling him an asshat before knowing he was my boss wasn't my finest moment. Hating him should be easy. I just never counted on him being so gorgeous or charming when he's
Published March 1st 2017 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform

Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
Apr 09, 2017 Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦ rated it really liked it
Shelves: romcoms

➦4 stars for OTT humor lol Do you like romantic comedies? Office and second chance romances? Douchebag bosses who secretly lust over their female PA? ...a little pranking at a workplace, perhaps?

➦Ok! Then this one is for you. The heroine is a divorced mom of two who starts a new job as a PA for Mr. Douche. It's her first job in years and she is determined to succeed. Ez, right?

➦This was my first book by Natasha Madison and I very much enjoyed it. Mostly, as mentioned above, I found it entertain
Aestas Book Blog
Apr 09, 2017 Aestas Book Blog rated it it was amazing
::: FULL REVIEW NOW POSTED :::

If you've been looking for a HOT and HILARIOUS new book to fall in love with, then you have to read this book!!! It's about a sassy single mom who started a new job only to find that while her boss was incredibly gorgeous, he was also a complete asshat. Or so it seemed. They got off on waaay the wrong foot and their hate-to-love romance -- not to mention the outrageous pranks they pulled on each other -- almost made me cry with laughter. And when the sexual tensio
♥~♥Geri Reads ♥~♥
May 01, 2017 ♥~♥Geri Reads ♥~♥ rated it did not like it
Please don't throw things at me...yet.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I tried. I really, really tried. I read this a couple of weeks ago because I read the blurb and saw all the feedback saying, "OMG, this book is hilarious!" That's like waving a red flag in front of a raging bull, the bull being me of course. So I bought this book and started reading. After a few chapters, I stopped because I didn't like a single thing.

But then I looked at all these glowing 5-star reviews again and thought to myself, "Surely, all these peo
Sabrina
Apr 21, 2017 Sabrina rated it really liked it
BUY LINKS:
Amazon * B&N * Kobo

This was my first read from Natasha Madison and I'm pretty much slapping myself for not reading her words sooner. I loved watching Lauren and Austin battle it out in the office and it was actually a lot more amusing than I was thinking it would be. At the start I had a little bit of a hard time getting into the story but then once Lauren raged war on Austin with pranks I was captivated.

I loved their fun and witty romance and it's one I will be re-reading for su
Corina
Apr 06, 2017 Corina rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
OMG – This book was incredible!!

The first half had me laughing so hard and the other half I was busy swooning over Austin. If this wasn’t the perfect combination, I don’t know what is.

Funny story, 3/4 into the book I realized that something sounded very familiar, and lo and behold I read the authors debut novel Something So Right in 2016. Because Cooper Stone had me sitting up, there was no way I would ever forget a hot ice hockey player like Cooper.:D

So back to dear Austin and Lauren.

Those two
Dee Montoya
FIVE IRRESISTIBLE STARS *****

If you love rom-coms and office romances, look no further, THIS IS THE BOOK FOR YOU!!!

Full of lust and great humor , this book was just perfect for me. Lauren and Austin tortured each other throughout the work day, in both good and very bad ways, and ucky for us we go along for the delicious ride. Tempting the boss has never felt soooo good.

photo 3D69E077-59ED-481D-9934-29768627DF20_zpslcjj0up1.jpg

Lauren married her college sweetheart and they had two beautiful children. She stopped working and became a mother and a house
Cristina | CristiinaReads
Mar 20, 2017 Cristina | CristiinaReads rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-books
➳A story filled with war and anger that transforms to passion and lust that both Austen and Lauren portray to the audience in a way that makes you want to keep reading what is coming up next after every page…

➳After finding out that her husband has been cheating on her for a while now with their kid’s elementary school teacher, Lauren decides to change her life to a complete turn. Being a-stay-a-home mother, Lauren had to only deal with taking care of her husband’s needs and make sure the kids
Snow

funny moments and little sexy steamy ones too...

this book has delivered...

I was laughing so hard throughout the book, then I watched a transformation from a hardcore bachelor/workaholic into a man that knows his whole universe has changed and wholeheartedly enriched by this special person as they embark on yet another adventure called life.
Ever since she came into my life, it's been one crazy, fucked-up episode after another.

She brings out not only this insane, absurd awfulness in
♡Tonya♡
IT'S LIVE!

**ARC RECEIVED IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW **

It's not often that I read a book that runs me through multiple emotions.  I felt-
~sadness for the heroine- (because of her ex's actions)
~anger on her behalf -at her humiliation at his betrayl
~irritation at the hero (and the heroine a time or two)
~I laughed out loud and I was happy when they finally got it together

The first half of the book was just the two of them going at each other with pranks and banter.  They were relentless and h
AJ
Mar 28, 2017 AJ rated it it was amazing
I FREAKING LOVE THIS BOOK!!

5 stars!

An enemies-to-lovers story, this book is smart and sexy with fantastic banter and a heap of snark, and it’s absolutely hilarious! I haven’t laughed this hard while reading in such a long time, I had tears streaming down my face! So much fun! And the love story is sweet and emotional, making this a really well-rounded read that I could not put down. A definite favourite, I loved it!

Lauren’s picture-perfect life fell apart when she learned that her husband was c
Michelle
Funny sexy and just brilliant.

This book was just brilliant. I laughed al the way through this book. This isnt the normal CEO and PA fall in luv story they actually can't stand each other at first. The way they met was why they couldnt stand each other and then they end up working together Lauren things life couldn't get any worst. Austin felt the same way but he thought she was sexy as hell and she thought the same as him. But Lauren as been hurt so much by her cheating husbands that Lauren see
Maria...
4 Stars

This book was really hilarious and I laughed so damn much!

She's the drug and I'm the addict. I've never wanted someone so much in my life.

Austin and Lauren were amazing and so funny and a bit immature for their age, but who cares the book was really good and funny and captured my attention since the beginning. I read it in one sit and I enjoyed every second of it.

Besides the main characters I really enjoyed every one else as well. They were one crazy gang of people who had no filter and
Alex
Apr 04, 2017 Alex rated it really liked it
Shelves: safe, strong-heroine

I liked the beginning and the last 25-30%.

Absolutely loved how the heroine handled her cheating husband!
The idea with burn his clothes was great! :-)

The story itself was ok, partly funny, partly very funny; some things the MCs done were a bit too much/odd for mine liking, but since it was fiction and not a real working environment it was ok I guess.

The scene with OW (who came in trench coat to H’s office) didn’t make any sense to me, but only cheapened H’s character.
Also some abhorre
[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥
The good: I finished it and the first sex scene was hot.
The bad: I found the couple a bit immature with the pranks, it went downhill towards the end and Noah's disclosure for the next book (I assume?) O.O!!! Not acceptable!

Michelle
3.5 Stars
Loved the beginning of this book! Enemies to lovers is my thing! The pranks these two pulled on each other had me dying laughing!! But sadly after they finally got together the book became just ok for me. I'm sad to say I skimmed all the sex scenes. Loved how great Austin was with her kids. Loved how Lauren handled her douchebag cheating ex! Loved Lauren's sister and Austins best friend!

If you're in the mood for childish pranks between a PA and her boss this book is for you! Get ready
Nicklein Mae
Apr 17, 2017 Nicklein Mae rated it really liked it
Hilarious, fun and enjoyable read. Me likey.
Ann Lou
Apr 05, 2017 Ann Lou rated it liked it
Really enjoyed the first half this book. Their antics were funny even if sometimes a bit silly. But I still found myself in stiches especially the itchy powder. It was classic.

The h's sister Kaleigh, I truly love. She's loyal and funny. She's epic. The bomb Noah dropped about him getting a divorce, really wonder about that.

I was a wee bit disappointed with the h because one day she was adamant about not quitting her job for the H and next she made arrangements for her replacement. hmmmm...

What
Shayna
I've just recently discovered Natasha Madison's work and I've been so impressed so far, but her latest release, TEMPT THE BOSS, was one of the FUNNIEST romantic comedies I've read in a very long time! People, we are talking laugh out loud, fall on your ass, tears in your eyes, spit-take worthy romantic comedy here. The banter is EVERYTHING in this story. The sexy and hilarious shenanigans are EVERYTHING in this story. The minute I read the very last page, I wanted to experience the hilarity ALL ...more
❃**✿【Yasmine】✿**❃
A witty Love/Hate Office Romance.

Really enjoyed this sweet read, a good handful of wit made it a 4 star. I loved the side characters and the heroine's confidence was a good change of pace. There's pranks and a silly boss type hero instead of the kind you expect in a book like this.

Worth a read.
Anas Attic  Book Blog
Apr 29, 2017 Anas Attic Book Blog rated it it was amazing

Tempt The Boss by Natasha Madison
Erotic Standalone Romantic Comedy
4.5-4.75 stars

OMG you guys, I freaking loved this enemies-to-lovers, single mom workplace romance! Tempt the Boss by Natasha Madison hit all the right spots when it comes to books I love. It was funny as hell, had banter, was super sexy, no unnecessary angst and I couldn’t put it down.

Lauren thought she had a pretty good marriage until her husband decided to leave her for her child’s teacher. But she is strong and sassy. She
Yamina
Mar 13, 2017 Yamina rated it it was amazing
Tempt the Boss is the kind of book that should come with a warning- “do not read in public”. I found myself laughing out loud, tears rolling down my cheeks because this book is hilarious, funny and steamy!
I could not put it down. Lauren and Austin’s banter and attraction was sizzling.
Lauren is a divorcee, mother of two. Her life revolves around her children and she never puts herself first. She decides to go back to the world of work and lands herself a temporary job as a PA for Austin Mackenz
Ellen at Book Bellas
OMG!! This book was both hilarious AND hot!! I have read many office romances but ‘Tempt the Boss’ is one of my favorites. Modern, sexy, and very funny, Natasha Madison is an author to watch! I loved Lauren and Austin’s sexy, witty, sarcastic banter. This book was pure FUN and a fantastic escapist read.

Lauren has to re-enter the workforce after the sudden break-up of her marriage. Enter her beast of a boss, who can’t seem to keep an assistant for more than a few days at a time. Difficult, demand
Kiki
I would recommend you check out Alex's review:

For me: 3.5 Stars

***SPOILERS AHEAD***

Lauren is the true hero of this book. She is a strong woman. Period.

It took me a while to Warm up to Austin. He really WAS a weak hero. He DID intend to sleep with OW, on the other side of the door while Lauren was there. She was sitting on his LAP, kills the buzz and DOES leave a bad taste in your mouth. Well he went nowhere near the thought of sex once the OW was there is
Natasha Madison
Mar 15, 2017 Natasha Madison marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Tempt The Boss is coming April 3rd, 2017.
Find out why rules were made to be broken.
Pre Order Itunes http://apple.co/2ll9CUS
Add it to your TBR today! http://bit.ly/2l8Bjop
#TemptTheBoss #NatashaMadison #Romantic #Comedy #Office #RomCom #funny #Flirty #sexy
#RulesWereMadeToBeBroken #PreOrder

Red Cheeks Reads
Apr 02, 2017 Red Cheeks Reads rated it it was amazing
5 SMOOCHES!

On the heels of two very dark and highly emotional books, the workplace romance, Tempt the Boss, is a breath of fresh air for Madison’s readers. While she definitely does darkly, emotional and gripping stories well, I think her romantic comedies are my preference from this author.

Tempt the Boss was uproariously, laugh-out-loud funny, with slap-stick style humor, terrific back-and-forth banter and some workplace antics that were so ridiculously inappropriate that you just couldn’t help
Lučka
~~~4.5 "Asshat" stars ~~~

This book was one of the funniest and lovable office hate-love rom-coms I've ever read.

When I started reading Tempt the Boss and the heroine's cheating scumbag of a husband entered the picture I almost closed my Kindle. I felt so bad for the h, I wanted to strangle that piece of shit who gave her two babies.

description

But I loved the reaction and the strong nature of a stay-at-home mom Lauren and I was immediately hooked.

Lauren starts working as a temp PA after her divorce. On the
Janja
Apr 06, 2017 Janja rated it really liked it
This story was fun and I mean really fun.
First 30% of the book I was laughing out loud so much that my son asked me what the hell are you reading now. Lauren and Austin -cliche she is his PA,he is the BOSS-but they anoy them selfs to the beat. Their pranks were hilarious and yes childhish too but so important through their getting to know each other. Their humor was fresh,funny and absolute something we all must have in our daily life.
All the characters were likable -little Rachel is the best-
~Dawn~TUG
Mar 29, 2017 ~Dawn~TUG rated it it was amazing
Thank you Natasha!! I LOVED THIS ONE! Full review to follow. But I will say this. One sit read y'all. One sit read!!
Stephanie*
Apr 06, 2017 Stephanie* rated it liked it
2.75 stars. Not gonna lie...skimmed the last 25%. Mostly just underwhelmed.
More books like this! 1 1 May 15, 2017 09:59PM
When her nose isn't buried in a book, or her fingers flying across a keyboard writing, she's in the kitchen creating gourmet meals. You can find her, in four inch heels no less, in the car chauffeuring kids, or possibly with her husband scheduling his business trips. It's a good thing her characters do what she says, because even her Labrador doesn't listen to her...
More about Natasha Madison...

“Let’s burn this motherfucker down.” And” 0 likes
“I shouldn’t use the word ‘car’, because this isn’t a car, it’s a minivan. A big, safe, screams it’s-for-a-family vehicle. I obviously got this in the divorce settlement, while he drives around in his new Mercedes, which is not for families. It’s for cheating bastards who only get their kids every other weekend and once during the week. Making” 0 likes