Start by marking “99 Percent Mine” as Want to Read:
99 Percent Mine

99 Percent Mine

Crush: a strong and often short-lived infatuation, particularly for someone beyond your reach…

Darcy Barrett has undertaken a global survey of men. She’s travelled the world, and can categorically say that no one measures up to Tom Valeska, whose only flaw is that Darcy’s twin brother Jamie saw him first and claimed him forever as his best friend. Despite Darcy’s best effor
Expected publication: January 29th 2019 by William Morrow Paperbacks

To ask other readers questions about 99 Percent Mine, please sign up.
Sam! at the bookstore I believe Sally Thorne has said that unfortunatley "The Comfort Zone" has been put on hold for the time being, but there is always hope that the book…moreI believe Sally Thorne has said that unfortunatley "The Comfort Zone" has been put on hold for the time being, but there is always hope that the book could be brought back at some point! In the meantime, this one looks amazing :)(less)
Elise I don't think this is going to be a sequel to The Hating Game, but I wouldn't be surprised if the characters from The Hating Game did a cameo of some…moreI don't think this is going to be a sequel to The Hating Game, but I wouldn't be surprised if the characters from The Hating Game did a cameo of some sort. It probably will be similar seeing as they are both by the same author, but I don't have a doubt that it'll be equally as good!(less)

Danielle
Sep 05, 2016 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition

I don't even know what this is about, but after The Hating Game:

شيماء ✨
Reading romance is all fun and games until you finish the book and you're like, “I need something romantic to happen to me like, right fucking now.”

The immense healing power of a good romance can never be overstated. Granted, I am not really a trained reader of romance. Usually, whenever I stumble upon one, I'm left feeling dissatisfied with the quality of my enamorment. I think "oh, that was ridiculous" or "eh, that was lame”. With very few exceptions, I tend not to seek out adult contemporary
Inês
Aug 28, 2016 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
I have the feeling that Sally will soon become one of those authors I won't even question. I'll just read whatever she writes.
Wendy Darling
I AM READY FOR YOU, DARLING.
Melanie

ARC provided by the publisher via Edelweiss in exchange for an honest review.

“Maybe he’s 1 percent mine. That has to be enough.”

Sally Thorne’s long awaited and most anticipated sophomore release, 99 Percent Mine was truly a wild ride for me. I’ll be honest, it took me a while to warm up to this story and especially to this main character, but I ended up enjoying this one for the most part. But, sadly, it is no The Hating Game, or at least it wasn’t for me.

This story stars Darcy Barrett who i
Chelsea (chelseadolling reads)
Re-read 1/8/19: So after taking some time away from this to give it a proper chance (my first read through was SO rushed and full of anxiety bc I was worried the entire time about how it would live up to the Hating Game), I finally feel like I can actually review it! Right off the bat I will say: I enjoyed this re-read FAR MORE than I enjoyed the first read through, but this book definitely wasn't without it's faults. The world/relationship building... wasn't great, and honestly, the main charac ...more
Christy
Nov 09, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018-four-stars
4.25 stars!!

photo IMG_2421_zpszmnjrkak.png

The Hating Game by Sally Thorne was one of my favorite reads last year. I've read it multiple times and love it more every time I read it. When I saw this author was releasing another book, I was ecstatic. Let me start this by saying, this book wasn't like THG. I appreciate that this was so different. Tom was freaking perfect (for real) and Darcy grew on me. She wasn't my favorite from the start, but I ended up loving her by the end! Sally Throne's writing is phenomenal and she is m
Meredith
Dec 02, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads

I expected to love this, but sadly it was missing that special something.

Darcy Barrett has traveled the world since she was 18 years old. She never stays in one place too long and often supports herself as a bartender. She once had aspirations to be a photographer but pushed her career path aside after one bad experience. Running away is her coping mechanism.

When her beloved grandmother dies, she leaves Darcy, and her twin brother, Jamie, her cottage. Darcy and Jamie need to renovat
emma
THERE'S A COVER! THERE'S A SYNOPSIS! EVERYTHING IS COMING TOGETHER!

...

Why didn't anyone TELL ME????

--------

THE TITLE CHANGED. THE RELEASE DATE WAS PUSHED BACK. THERE IS NO LONGER A SYNOPSIS???

SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT'S HAPPENING OR AT THE VERY LEAST GIVE ME A PAPER BAG TO BREATHE INTO.

--------

My feelings on this book, as told in The Office gifs.

Me reading this synopsis:

Me remembering that I’ll read anything Sally Thorne writes after The Hating Game:

Me thinking about all the times I’ve been disappoin
Penny Reid
Jan 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sally Thorne is a national treasure. . . and by national, I mean global. Man, I love her writing style, I love the unapologetic uniqueness of her voice, and I love how much she makes me feel.

Full review closer to release date. <3
Natasha Polis
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Gosh darn it! Why didn't I read this slower! Sally Thorne wrote another unputtdownable romance. This is one is friends to lovers but with even more heat and hilarity than The Hating Game. Darcy and Tom are my new favorites and for those who always ask who I fancasted in these parts, here you go.

Tom: Henry Cavill or Jared Padalecki
Darcy: Margot Robbie or Scarlett Johanson
Jamie: Ryan Gosling (think Crazy Stupid Love)
Eden Church | The Required Reading List
I would read Sally Thorne's grocery list. She is THAT good.
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
<3 4,5 stars <3

You'll be shocked but this is my first book from Sally Thorne , and yes I know it's crazy right?? I loved it a lot, it was sweet and intense!

description

I loved the slow burn and the connection between the characters.Both were unique and I adored them.Such an original characters. Darcy is strong and funny.Tom is a sweet guy.They have a great chemistry.

Overall, it was a cute and heartwarming story.

Warda
Feb 05, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
BLURB ALERT!
I am SO ready for this book!! 😍

-------------------------------------

Probably my most anticipated book now. (Sorry Sarah J Maas!)

I NEED THIS RIGHT NOW. OCTOBER IS DECADES AWAY! 😭
Cristina | CristiinaReads
Jan 04, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc-books
➳An angst of a romance, filled with childhood memories and adult lust that will have you questioning whether this is an ideal novel for you...

➳The hype of this novel is one that I was utterly surprised I did not take a part of. Do not get me wrong, it was a very sweet and the alpha side of Tom is one that I truly did enjoy. The possessive side of Darcy is also a point of view that I found endearing and so touching when dealing with her childhood friend whom throughout time she learned to love
chandler ainsley ♕
arc provided by publisher via edelweiss in exchange for an honest review

An interesting sophomore novel from one of the biggest and newest names in romance. Interesting being the operative word.

I didn't love this book nearly as much as I had anticipated. The premise was really promising and I liked the initial set up between the two main love interests.

However I found Darcy's personality to be wholly unlikable. It felt like Thorne was trying to make Darcy as dissimilar from Lucy in The Hating Gam
Chelsea ❤Peril Please❤
**ARC received via Edelweiss (THANK YOU BABY JESUS!) in exchange for an honest review-quotes are subject to change by publication, so I only used a couple :)**

There are moments in your life that truly define you as a person, moments that are far and few between but, when it happens, you just know it changes/changed you for the better. For me, dramatic as I am, I find it transcendent when I discover an author who can make me smile in the worst of times, who I will obsess and stalk and wait for in
Hollis
I mean, can we have more of this?

"I’m gonna die tonight. Please take your pants off."
"I want that embroidered on a pillow."

Or even.. things not remotely like that. I don't even care.

Want need need want want need want need.
Kelly (and the Book Boar)
Find all of my reviews at: http://52bookminimum.blogspot.com/

I was supposed to love this. I even lowered my expectations when it was a fail for the Book Fairy who sent it to me. Yet here I am, all . . . . .

Oh this poor thing. And I feel soooooo bad for Sally Thorne because that gal probably had no clue The Hating Game would take off like it did and sophomore novels are hard enough - I'm sure even more so following up one like that. But this book . . . .

It was just a mess. Like the female lea
bella ϟ  [ bella farren ]
5 / 5 stars

reread:
27/11/18

"We sat outside and shared a joint, and it was a thrill. 'Don't tell your father! How'd I birth such a prude? It grows in the earth, for God's sake.'"

This book was such a joy, I honestly can't express that enough, but the simple fact that I've read this book twice in one month should sum that up clearly enough for you. In true Sally Thorne fashion, she has written the perfect book; with relatable, flawed and downright hilarious characters.

sally thorne is a romance wr
Lacey (Booklovers For Life)
I still can’t believe I got to read this early!!! The Hating Game is one of my all time favorite books, so to say I was excited for Sally Thorne’s next release would be an understatement. And even though I didn’t quite obsess over 99 Percent Mine like I did THG, I still adored Darcy and Tom. The beginning was a little rough and hard to get into, but once I hit my stride, I absolutely didn’t want to stop reading. I adore a good brother’s best friend romance, and this one has everything I like abo ...more
Jiana
Jan 08, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Okay no one is more disappointed than I am. When I first read The Hating Game, I became obsessed. I went on and reread the book three times, something I literally never do. If you know me, you know I legit do not reread books, no matter how much I love a certain book. I just cannot do rereads. But The Hating Game was something different! I felt like whenever I was slumping, it was the only book that could help me out of the slump. And I am so hopelessly in love with Joshua Templeman I needed to ...more
TheCrazyWorldOfABookLover
Not sure if you guys have heard BUT the end of 99 PERCENT MINE will include the original short epilogue from THE HATING GAME that has never been released!!! MORE JOSH & LUCY!!!!!!!!

Scrill
This arc was the best thing for my birthday. Thanks to Edelweiss and the publisher. Full RTC.

August 31, 2018
When did we get a cover? Ahh, I am so excited! And release is January, 2019. Patiently, yet super eagerly waiting.

Jan 8, 2018
So the Comfort Zone is out and now we’re getting99 Percent Mine:A Novel. And the release went from February 20, 2018 to October 2, 2018.

I just want SOMETHING in my hands right meow.

Feb 11, 2017
NOOOO. Release date pushed to 2018! :(

Azrah
Feb 23, 2018 marked it as anticipating  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019-release
YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND HOW COMPLETELY JEALOUS I AM OF MY FUTURE SELF RIGHT NOW.
description

26/07/18
COVER REVEAL ❤❤❤

...and... THE RELEASE DATE CHANGED? WHYYY? 2019 is basically forever away *sobbing*

30/04/18
O October, October, wherefore art thou October?

23/02/18
i need this like now
Hamad
Dec 29, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
I am 99% Sure I will like this one!
"From the author of THE HATING GAME..."

Nothing that comes after these words is important or necessary. *_*

...Did the title change? I could swear it was previously called something different from "99 Percent Mine"
Stacey is Sassy
Being perfect isn’t everything…

***4.5 Stars***

I met Sally Thorne at a book signing a couple of years back and if I hadn’t loved her before then I would have loved her after meeting her. She’s the cutest little thing and she was FREAKING OUT in a *strangers want to TALK TO ME* kind of way. I think we as readers forget that authors are just like us and may or may not love to be the centre of attention. I gave her a hug and tried to convince her that it would all be OK, just take it one fan at a t
Romance Lovers fo...: 99 Percent Mine by Sally Thorne [Start Date: 11th of February 2019] 5 36 Jan 15, 2019 05:38AM
The Happily Ever ...: 99% Mine - spoilers 1 16 Jan 01, 2019 08:25AM
The Happily Ever ...: February - 99% Mine by Sally Thorne 1 9 Jan 01, 2019 08:24AM
Synopsis of 99 Percent Mine 2 47 Jun 12, 2018 02:28AM
Grabby Hands 1 35 Jan 08, 2018 04:57PM
Sally Thorne lives in Canberra, Australia, and spends her days writing funding submissions and drafting contracts (yawn!) so it's not surprising that after hours she climbs into colorful fictional worlds of her own creation. Sally believes that romance readers are always searching for intensity in their next favorite book--and it isn't always so easy to find. The Hating Game is her first novel.
“Everything. If you were mine, I’d do everything.” Our gold bubble locks shut, and a little universe fills it. The possibilities are infinite.
“I have a big imagination. Could you be more specific?” I put my hand on the side of his neck and stroke down to the hard bar of his collarbone. His skin is hot satin. His pulse nudges me.
Mine, mine, mine. One thousand percent mine until the end of time. He looks like he agrees.
“Everything you wanted or needed, I’d do it.” Amazing how he can keep it clean, but it feels so dirty. That’s the thing about good boys.
“I want and need a lot.”
A big white smile now. “No kidding. Well, I’m a hard worker.”
3 likes
“Could you tell me why you did it?” I hear the floorboards under his feet creak. “Were you lonely? Mad? Trying to get back at me for something?” He hasn’t reached the conclusion that I want his body and his pleasure, more than I want water and food.
“I’m not telling you a damn thing,” I reply, because I know that’s what will annoy him the most. “I’ll tell you one day, when we’re eighty years old.”
3 likes