Start by marking “Sing (Suited for Sin)” as Want to Read:
Sing (Suited for Sin)

Sing

(Suited for Sin #1)

NOTE: This work was originally published as Three-Part Harmony (The Kinky Truth series).
It has been newly edited and revised for this version. The story, plot, and characters remain the same.

Dasha Moore commands the world’s stages as one of pop’s reigning stars, but finds her ultimate joy at the feet of David Pennington. Her charismatic career manager has become the
Published January 24th 2017 by Angel Payne Writes, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Sing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sing

Start your review of Sing (Suited for Sin)
Tiffany N
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
TheSassyNerdBlog
Dec 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
One word?

HOT!!!

How did I not know about this series until a few weeks ago? I’m so glad i found this series!!
Sing is Book 1 in the Suited For Sin series, which is originally known as Kinky Truth Series.

Ms. Payne, once again nails it flawlessly and delivers a HOT as f*** plot filled passion, desire, twists and turns and a love story that’ll make you swoon. This book had me sweating!

In this amazing book we have three main characters.
Dasha Moore: A loved pop star who has a submissive streak.

Corinne Akers
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sing

Angel Payne writes an awesome story about a pop star finding love and happiness and the struggle of finding her true self along with her true love!! I loved this book!!
Susan High
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Do not read this book in public - you will be getting hot & bothered & might want privacy!! Angel outdid herself with this one. I couldn't put it down.
Downward dog
Feb 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Entertaining and sexy.
Julie Hohmann
Oct 21, 2019 rated it did not like it
Pathetic
Elizabeth Rodriguez
Apr 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a twist from beggining to end! Did not see that one coming into it but wow! Even the epilogue! Such an awesome book and I'm a happy reader for it.
LaTonja
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This series seems like a sweet secret. This book screams yes. Dasha is so consumed by being a pop star that she didn't even know her Dom was by her side. And the David is her manager. But the special agent Kress walks in. I love the men bantering, but ultimately she belongs to them.
Trish-Sunshine Reads
Feb 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Nothing like finding the one you love has been right there the whole time. Almost as great as the feeling you get when the one you love has finally seen you the same way. Then we add bad guys and a hot FBI agent and the love you thought was complete finds a way to add to it. Now the three of them have what they all always wanted but never knew they wanted.
Trenna Harris
Feb 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love Angel Payne

I so loved the story. Very well written. Dasha and David had chemistry, but throw in Kress you have an inferno ready to burn anything in its path!
Ceej Chargualaf
Jan 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Angel Payne does it again!

Angel Payne never fails to deliver journeys that will reach into your heart and mind! I throughly enjoyed Sing! Yes, I am an AP Addict and Paynester, but I can lose track of my worries when I pick up one of her books.

With Sing, oh boy, could I relate to Dasha. Not that I am a singer (or famous or gorgeous), but the way she handles emotional pain and disappointment. This book made me realize a few things about myself (gee thanks Angel lol). I need a David AND a Kress! I
Christina Oswald
Jan 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Get your extra panties ready ladies, this book is HOT!
I'm a big fan of Angel Payne's writing. I was not disappointed with this book. The characters are strong and likeable. The storyline flowed seamlessly and the writing is fantastic.
Angel knows how to get the reader's attention and keeps it. I absolutely recommend this book.
Samvander
RE
Mar 21, 2017
Devon Hensley
Oct 19, 2019

• Breathless (Steel Brothers Saga, #10)
  • Misadventures with a Twin
  • Ravenous (Steel Brothers Saga #11)
  • Misadventures at City Hall
  • Laying it Bare with a Friend Request
  • Insatiable (Steel Brothers Saga #12)
  • Twisted Twenty-Six (Stephanie Plum, #26)
  • Lies We Keep (Pieces of Me, #1)
  • Her Two Lovers: A Collection of Menage Erotic Romance
  • My Name is Anna
  • Truth We Bear (Pieces of Me, #2)
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
  • Melt (Steel Brothers Saga, #4)
  • The Chase (Doms of Her Life: Heavenly Rising #2)
  • Misadventures with a Firefighter
  • Possession (Steel Brothers Saga #3)
  • Small Kingdoms & Other Stories
  • Love at Sunset (Love Unexpected, #1)
USA Today bestselling romance author Angel Payne has been reading and writing her entire life. She has written for four publishing houses, and is also independently published. She most enjoys focusing on high heat and adventurous plots starring memorable alpha men and their headstrong heroines.

Angel's bestselling book series include the Bolt Saga, the Honor Bound series, the Suited for Sin

Suited for Sin (3 books)
  • Sigh (Suited for Sin)
  • Submit (Suited for Sin)