Start by marking “Her Dominant SEAL (Midnight Delta, #6)” as Want to Read:
Her Dominant SEAL (Midnight Delta, #6)

Her Dominant SEAL (Midnight Delta #6)

4.4  ·  Rating details ·  574 Ratings  ·  123 Reviews
A Cry For Help
It only takes one phone call and Navy SEAL Drake Avery is rushing back to Tennessee in the middle of the night. His sisters are in danger and he will do whatever it takes to protect them.

A New Twist
Now is not the time for a relationship, but damned if Drake doesn’t cross paths with a smokin’ hot kindergarten teacher named Karen Eastman. Miss Eastman has Drake
ebook
Published February 6th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Her Dominant SEAL, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Dominant SEAL

Feb 08, 2017 rated it it was ok
***ARC Provided by the Author***

Drake and Karen had wonderful chemistry, and their story was a lot of fun, once they actually got together. Their first real interaction wasn't until about 40% into the book, and for me this messed up the pacing of the story, as their relationship, and the resolution of the other events, seemed a lot faster than the first part of the story.

There was also a lot of additional stuff going on around the central couple, with a difficult family history, issues with the
Susan (susayq ~)
This was a fun romantic suspense read. I really liked the interactions between Drake and Karen, and Drake and everyone else. His sisters were a hoot, giving him grief.

I had no idea this series existed before and this is book 9. I'm going to have to go back and check out some of the others in the series since I enjoyed this so much.

*thanks to TRSOR for sharing a copy of this with me*
Coco.V
Dec 28, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies
💝 FREE on Amazon today (12/28/2017)! 💝
Kate's Corner
3.5 Stars

Drake Avery is called back home after his 16 year old sister Piper calls him at night for help. He hasn’t been home for 12 years and it is time. Time to face his demons. Saving his sister and being framed for a crime he didn’t commit as he sent his father to jail. He returns home.

Not having time for love it hits him anyway in the form of a kindergarten teacher.

Karen Eastman has heard a lot about Drake. She comes from Alaska to get away from her overprotective brothers and father and m
Mona Livsey
Dec 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
You Just Gotta Love Drake

All it took was a call from his youngest Sister Piper, and Drake WS pedal to the metal on his way home.
It has been more then ten years since he was forced out of town by then crooked law, but he kept track of his family the best he could, while keeping them a secret from his team. But the shit is about to hit the fan for this Knight in Seal Armor. As his brothers in arms come alongside to help save his family, things as he knew it will never be the same.
This incredible s
Avid Reader
Dec 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Her Dominant SEAL (Midnight Delta #6) by Caitlyn O'Leary
4 stars
M/F Thriller Romance
Triggers: Drug abuse, Gangs, Prison time, attempted murder
I am using my own personal copy for the bring your own book for Wicked Reads.

This is the first in the series that I've read and I never felt that I was missing anything. I'm sure there are characters that show up in previous books, but this one explained who everyone was.

This is a story about love of family, friends and falling in love. It was not at all wh
Diane
Feb 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, kindle, bat
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Her Dominant Seal is the ninth book in the Midnight Delta series. It can definitely be read as a standalone. This was my first book by Caitlyn O'Leary and I absolutely loved it! It had a touch of insta-love without feeling forced or rushed.

“We’ve only known each other a few days, Mr. Avery, and it feels like so much longer. You scare me.” He brought her hand to his lips. “No, I don’t. And that’s what really scares you.”

Navy SEAL Drake Avery receives a phone call that sends him back to his
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
Marie's Tempting Reads ARC Review:

Another seriously AMAZING book in the Midnight Delta Series by Miss Caitlyn O' Leary. After several books, we finally get Drake's story and oh boy, his book had me hungerly turning page after page. His commanding presence and his domineering ways I find exceptionally sexy and after learning about his past, yep, he became even SEXIER and I honestly didn't think that could happen. His protectiveness and his caring toward his sisters awes me and I swear, I sighed s
Karen Roma
Feb 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When you read a Midnight Delta story, you’re guaranteed a fast paced, intensely gripping plot, that’s jam-packed with suspense, action and romance. Spine tingling expectation and excitement builds throughout this story, and keeps readers on the edge of their seat till the last page is turned. Each scene is written in such vivid detail, that the images practically jump off the pages and the energy and emotions of the characters are felt deep within your soul.

Ms O’Leary has once again demonstrated
Kara Duhl
Mar 08, 2017 rated it liked it
I am a sucker for Military Romance so I thought that on that basis alone I would love Her Dominant Seal but sadly that was not the case. I had a really hard time getting into this one and even when it finally picked up I still found myself getting distracted easily. The title truly says it all in this case. I felt that Drake was just way over the top with his macho man vibe and frankly I found him repulsive. I don't know why anyone in the world would want a man that abrasive. A little bit of abr ...more
Heather R Callahan
Feb 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
What a great feel good book. I love a Navy seal and when you put him with a kindergarten teacher (swoon). Drake is protective, dominate, and a bad a&$. He doesn't put up with anyone's crap, and will so what ever he needs to keep his baby sister safe. He also has a great set of sisters that kick a&%too. I loved Karen! She is so amazing.

I only wish I had read Caitlyn O'Leary's other books. This is a wonderful book, and you don't need to have read the other books in the series.
ARC provide
Pamela
Jan 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyable Read

Drake a very Dominating man when it comes to women, always trying to tell them what to do.. he does have 6 sisters Karen a KG teacher who never wants a man telling her what to do she has brothers. The two crash after his family drama comes to a head . Caitlyn Oleary bring you a story of a family deceit at its strongest. How greed and evilness can destroy You wont want to miss their story
Elizabeth Neal
Feb 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
**Disclaimer: I highly recommend reading this series in order.**

Drake, a SEAL, hasn't been home since he was eighteen and told to never come back. Not being there for his six younger sister, not seeing them in person for twelve years, has broken his heart, but as his Mom agreed with him not returning, he stayed away. But when Piper, the youngest at sixteen, calls, terrified, he knows nothing will stop him from going home now and dealing with the mess their father created after just being release
Siobhain
Mar 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Her Dominant Seal is the 9th book in the Midnight Delta series, but can be read as a standalone. I am a Caitlyn O'Leary newbie and was so glad I read this book. It was suspenseful, passionate, overwhelming, and an enjoyable insta-love read. Drake lived every day remembering his past and it was time to come face to face with his present.

Drake Avery wasn't always a strong, sexy, and skillfully Navy SEAL. He grew up in a broken household. The only good thing he had were his sisters. He did and woul
Cheri
Feb 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Medal Winning Brother, and oh yeah, SEAL.
Drake had just returned from a mission and was resting up like the rest of his team when he got the phone call. A soft female voice he almost didn't recognize, Piper, his youngest of six sisters. He didn't know what it was but he was up and grabbing his bag as they spoke. It had been too many years since he'd been back. They were in trouble and the people causing it didn't know trouble but they were about to.

The little town was not his favorite place. He
Jo-Ann Fitzgerald
Aug 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
I've been reading the series. In this book, we've met both the hero and heroine in the past books. The hero is a SEAL with another team of the heroine's brother. The hero and the heroine's brother work together but anything personnel is not really tolerated. Of course, it doesn't help that the hero and heroine had something happen while the heroine's brother saved the family in Book 8 of the series.

This time the heroine is taking some time out for a rest with some friends and they decide to go
Nerdy Chic
Feb 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Her Dominant SEAL is the ninth book in the Midnight Delta series by Caitlyn O'Leary and this is actually the first book I'm reading in the series and by the author. While I really liked the book, this was maybe a little tamer than I'm used to. I don't really mind that but I think, because the title had the word 'dominant', I was a little surprised by it and I kept waiting for it to get spicier. However, I got a really sweet romance with a good dose of suspense that I enjoyed a lot. You also get ...more
books are love
Mar 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
What melted me was Drake’s love for his family. When his sister called he dropped everything and came to her. He went back to a town that was toxic to him and for him and was there for her and his other sisters.

Drake’s past was painful. His mother and father terrible people and him and his sister’s paid the price. He ended up a Seal thanks to one judge who wanted to help save him. Who saw the good in him and the bad in the situation. So Drake left the town. But he never left his sisters or stopp
Viper Spaulding
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Drake has been my favorite of the Midnight Delta heroes since the very beginning, and here we get his history and insights into why he’s such a natural protector of women. Drake is called back to his hometown when his littlest sister, Piper, is in trouble. Once there, he and his team have to face down all the demons from his childhood, while discovering a few more allies along the way. One of those allies, Piper’s teacher, Karen, knocks Drake for quite a loop!

I loved watching Drake interact with
Jane
Piper, the youngest of the six sisters of Navy SEAL Drake Avery calls for help and he returns to Tennessee to rescue her and her other sisters from their parents.

Their dad was released from prison early and none of the family was notified so when he showed up at the family home Piper escaped out a bedroom window.

With the help of sister Evie, they find a safe house for the girls and more SEALs come to help figure out what good old dad, the rest of the family and his gang of thugs are up to. Besi
Stacy Jordet
Jan 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have been waiting for Drake’s story and it didn’t disappoint! He has been my favorite character since the beginning. It was nice to see Drake meet a woman who can give it as good as she receives.

What a messed-up situation Drake has to deal with, with everything with his family, his stubborn sisters, Karen, Aiden and his team. That man had nerves of steel to deal with it all. I liked that we still got to see the snarky Drake that we all love but most of the story had to do with his love for his
Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms
I enjoyed reading Her Dominant Seal (Book 6) which is a part of the Midnight Delta Series. Each of these books can be read as a standalone.

Ya gotta love insta-love books. You know realistically it doesn’t usually happen like that for them to live their HEA’s but, it can be an enjoyable book if you can decide to suspend reality!

Drake has a lot of sisters. He gets a call from his baby sister Piper. She needs help. Drake hasn’t seen any of his sisters for 10 years, not since he was practically ru
Jo-Ann Fitzgerald
Aug 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Throughout the series, we've always had our hero there sprouting off his mouth. He's the loudest member of the whole team and second in command. However, when his sister calls him and tells him she and the family are in trouble, he breaks the sound barrier to get to them. He knew it was going to be a struggle because he was forced out of town by the corrupted law, lawyer and father after he testifies against his father in a trial. However, nothing will keep in from his sisters now they need him. ...more
Kathi
Feb 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This series continues to entertain and delight!!

When Drake gets a frantic call from his youngest sister, he realizes he must return to the small town that almost killed him years ago to face his father and his cronies. Piper witnessed their father kill a man many years ago and though he was sent to jail, now their father has been released. He is hunting for Piper and the nightmare is beginning again.

Anyone associated with Piper is being followed or watched. Piper works as a Kindergarten Aide, an
Karen
Dec 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Highly enjoyed

This is an insane ride. Small town, police on the take, a judge out to get you. Not to mention a murderous dad.

Drake has 6, yes 6 sisters. His youngest is in trouble and hiding. He hasn't been back to his hometown in over a decade. A call in the middle of the night has him flying home. While stashing his youngest sister away from his ex con father, in walks Karen Eastman, a kindergarten teacher who is helping Piper get into college. Sparks fly at the first meeting.

This book has it
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Feb 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
★★★★
~Lindsey~
This was a great story to get lost in for a few hours. This was a story of family, love, and finding true happiness. Drake and Karen story is so worth reading for the connection these two have. This book has action, drugs and a whole lot of passion. Caitlyn gave a great story of struggles and finding the good in such a hard situation. These characters give a new meaning to hot and heavy. The writing was great, the characters and the plot all make this a well-rounded story.
I would re
Holly Bargo
Dec 30, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This could have been a 5-star book

I really enjoyed this book. The hero's not an arrogant, womanizing jerk. The heroine's not a spineless, hormone-ruled idiot. The repartee is real and entertaining. The story actually has a plot, not just verbiage linking sex scenes. Matter of fact, sexual tension spices up the story and no actual bedroom antics take place until near the end of the book--a refreshing change of pace. The supporting characters have depth. But the book needs a competent proofreader
Beth Cotter
Jan 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved loved loved this one. Drake was so protective of his sister's. There was no way that Karen could resist him. The fact that she didn't go all weepy when he blew his cool was great. She gave Drake the shoulder, touch, and understanding he needed. They played well off of each other. By the time he got to his last 'ary' of his list I couldn't hold in the laughter. His sister's were amazing how they backed him up, even though he had to fight them to stay put. Anyone would love a big brother lik ...more
Suszet Roberts
Feb 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have silently rooted for Drake from the start of this series, and I must say that I wasn't disappointed. I cried when I read about Drake's past, to know what he had to endure. I loved how it made him a better person. Karen she is feisty for a school teacher and just what the Dr ordered for Drake. I loved how the writer incorporate Aiden and Evie can't wait to see if there will be a story there. This book was just one action scene after the other and I enjoyed how well the story unfolded. I jus ...more
Kathy Davie
Sixth in the Midnight Delta romantic suspense series revolving around this SEAL team based in Southern California.

My Take
A cute enough story, but the writing is too young, too immature, and it's why my rating averaged into a "3". It's insta-love with no finesse. And while it's nice to have a town that has your back, it was too easy. As for the mis-capitalizations and improper words usage. Oh. Boy.

I did like the characters. And O'Leary did a nice job of stringing me along, filling out the facts a
Caitlyn O'Leary is an avid reader, and considers herself a fan first and an author second. She reads a wide variety of genres, but finds herself going back to happily-ever-afters. Getting a chance to write, after years in corporate America is a dream come true. She hopes that her stories provide the kind of entertainment and escape that she has found from some of her favorite authors.

Her Series In
More about Caitlyn O'Leary

Midnight Delta (8 books)
  • Her Vigilant SEAL (Midnight Delta, #1)
  • Her Loyal SEAL (Midnight Delta, #2)
  • Her Adoring SEAL (Midnight Delta, #3)
  • Her Daring SEAL (Midnight Delta, #4)
  • Her Fierce SEAL (Midnight Delta, #5)
  • Her Relentless SEAL (Midnight Delta, #7)
  • Her Treasured SEAL (Midnight Delta #8)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hearts at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #3)
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Forgiving Hour
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Bright Side (Bright Side, #1)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • That Month in Tuscany
    $6.99 $2.49
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Something in the Way (Something in the Way, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Ghosted
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Billionaire's Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors, #7)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Blackmailing the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelors, #5)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Runaway Heiress (Billionaire Bachelors, #6)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Treading Water (Treading Water, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Life Next Door (Love Not Included Book 3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Undeniable Love (Journey Of Love Book 2)
  • Bittersweet
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mr. Perfect (Mister, #1)
  • Made for You
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Journey Home
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unforgettable Love (Journey of Love Book 3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Prom Night in Purgatory (Purgatory, #2)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Dear Aaron
  • Running Barefoot
    $5.95 $1.99
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • One Fell Sweep (Innkeeper Chronicles, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
  • Impossible Saints
    $22.73 $1.99
  • Hudson (Fixed, #4)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Only a Millionaire (The Sinclairs #6.5)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Elite (Eagle Elite, #1)
  • Kulti
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Soul Summoner  (The Soul Summoner, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • April / May / June (Calendar Girl #4-6)
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)