Start by marking “Seduced by Sin (An Unlikely Hero, #3)” as Want to Read:
Seduced by Sin (An Unlikely Hero, #3)

Seduced by Sin

(An Unlikely Hero #3)

Published March 20th 2017 by Entangled Publishing: Select Suspense

To ask other readers questions about Seduced by Sin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seduced by Sin

Eve (Between The Bookends)
description

description

descriptionThis cover model dude sure gets around. I believe it is the same guy as on the RIPPLE EFFECT covers! Anywho, this is a great cover in my opinion. A good representation of the story within. It's eye-catching and with fairly good composition. I do not completely love the placement of the title. It feels a bit "off" somehow to me. The typography is interesting though.description

description Meh...this one was OK for me. There wasn't anything wrong with it per se. I just don't particularly like the whole "I am going to se
Melanie (mells_view)
Mar 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
 photo F9AE47A6-6C10-4B7D-B47B-30859F911A07_zps27kpb1on.jpg
3.5 he loves me, he loves me not stars.

Caleb Smith is a man of certain capabilities who inserts himself into the Hamilton family's life because he is looking to get a working contract for his cyber-security firm. He wants to get in with Jonathan Hamilton, through a connection to his daughter. He spends a week interviewing, but he ends up finding more than he bargained for. Instead of just seeking out a job, and an in, he ends up finding Francesca Hamilton. The daughter of the international bill
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Mar 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mafia, 2017
I love taking a chance on a new author and being pleasantly surprised. I really enjoyed this story. You've got a spy, a criminal, a good guy who's bad, all rolled into one as our sexy Hero. He's set on bringing down the mastermind to an extortion ring and is unprepared to find a sweet and innocent women in the middle of it all.

It starts out rocky. You can't help but be angry on Francesca's behalf. She's thrown against Caleb, not by choice, but she's been intrigued by him since the beginning. Sh
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Autry's review:

Caleb is your typical unlikely hero; reformed bad boy working undercover to bring down a larger than life crime boss. Caleb’s intensity he brings to the case adds to his tall, dark, dangerous side that’s luring Francesca to him. The undeniable pull between the pair is quick to ignite into nights of passion followed by days of confusion and purposeful misleading. Francesca seals their fate by accepting Caleb’s proposal. Caleb’s take-charge personality did a great job of balancing o
Deborah
Mar 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jd-read, amazon-done
Wow!  This book was like free falling! It was pretty fast paced, suspenseful, and smoking hot!  Kris Rafferty does an extremely great job of weaving a tale whose twists and turns had me guessing who was good and who was bad, the entire time! This book went over and above a typical romantic suspense novel and I thoroughly loved it!

Caleb, what a huge, smoking hot man! He comes to Francesca's engagement party.  It's been pre-arranged by her dying billionaire of a father, whose choice will ultimatel
Ayekah
Feb 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED THIS BOOK!!

Reading this was like jumping off a cliff with no tether. The story was fast paced, ever changing, totally freaking hot and the suspense gave me palpitations. So cleverly woven, who is the man behind the curtain pulling the strings. Don't let that title fool you.

Caleb, I could only visualize this over the top piece of man, who sets about to wait out his time with Francesca. It's her engagement party. Prearranged by her dying business mogul father, who is set to pick a man for
Bette Hansen
Mar 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a pretty good read for me although I do think I would have enjoyed it even more if I had read the prior books in the series. The writing is excellent, the characters are well done and likeable for the most part. There is a steamy romance between Caleb and Francesca with a bit of mystery and suspense thrown. The story takes lots of twists and turns which keep you on the edge of your seat. Definitely one I will be recommending.
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)
Apr 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
Seduced By Sin is sexy, suspenseful and full of action and intrigue. Caleb is a bad guy turned good working undercover for the FBI to bring down a crime lord. In order to take down said crime lord, Caleb targets his daughter and deliberately sets out to get in good with her at her engagement party. Yep, engagement party, but not one she's aware of. Her father has set up an arranged marriage for her and the men who are "bidding" to take their place as her husband and her father's successor are al ...more
Judi Easley
My Review:
Who could resist a hero with angel wings tattooed on his chest? This is another one of those "bad boys who cleans up well works for the law comes in undercover to take down the pretty lady's daddy" books. Pretty lady is really intelligent but oblivious to her daddy's true line of work. Bad boy gets in good with Pretty lady's daddy. Bad boy and Pretty lady fall for each other. And then someone tells the truth and it all starts to fall apart.

Yes, it's a formula. But it's one that works.
Speed
Apr 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another hit read! This is my 2nd read in this series and after reading about Caleb in the last book I could not wait to read his story. I have to admit that I have not read the 1st book in this series, Betrayed by a Kiss, which is Marnie and Dane's story where we are first introduced to Caleb, however having read Tempted by a Touch, I was intrigued with the man whose throat was butchered and talked with a raspy voice. He did not disappoint! I found Caleb intense and the love he had for Francesca ...more
Chris  C - A Midlife Wife
Sooo Good! 4.5 Stars!

I love it when some suspense is included in a hot romance and this one did not disappoint. The story starts out by ramping up the anticipation factor and heat between Caleb and Francesca and never stops through the entire book.

With plenty of twists and turns in the book, it is hard to remember that Caleb is one of the good guys, or is he? A natural protector, he finds himself in several precarious positions which leaves you wondering where the story is headed.

One thing you
Elizabeth Neal
Mar 24, 2017 rated it liked it
**3.5 Stars**

Caleb is many things and one of those is an undercover agent for the FBI since his recruitment after high school. Currently, his mission is to find a ledger of Jonathan Hamilton's which will provide the evidence needed to put him away for his many crimes. His orders include getting close by any means necessary, which places Francesca, Hamilton's daughter, as a target to be used.

Francesca, a psychologist, has distanced herself from her Dad for the majority of her life and has no know
♥ WishfulMiss ♥
This story was not at all what I was expecting. I've read a lot of undercover romances but the characters in Seduced by Sin were unique and definitely didn't follow the norm.

Francesca is the only child of Jonathan Hamilton. When her powerful father finds out he is dying, in order to protect his life's work, he plans to marry her off to a man who can prove his successor. Francesca was definitely an innocent in this, she was a girl who was never alone but always lonely. With a father who never had
Bec
Mar 10, 2017 rated it really liked it

4.5 Stars

Caleb Smith will do anything to succeed in his mission of taking down Francesca Hamilton's father, even if it means seducing her in hopes of securing her help. Except Francesca doesn't know anything about her father's 'business' dealings, and the longer Caleb stays in the game determined to complete his mission, the more dangerous things become for both he and Francesca. Can he keep her safe and win Francesca's heart, or will the secrets he's keeping when discovered tear them apart?

Alth
Gigi staub
Mar 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
When Caleb Smith saved Francesca Hamilton from a nasty situation with her father, she was beyond grateful. Sure, it landed her in Caleb's bed wearing his engagement ring, but neither of them took that seriously. It was a means to an end, and he was so sexy and exciting, she was enjoying the ride. It wasn’t Caleb's fault her feelings were changing, leaving her wishing things between them were real rather than pretend.

Caleb took the FBI’s assignment because he wanted to end the tyranny of a man w
Cynthia
Mar 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
I thought this was a great read full of suspense and action. I really liked the characters but do feel I would have enjoyed it more if I had read the prior books. The author does say it is best to read them in order but I found this on Netgallery and wanted to give the author a try since I had not read any of her work. I thought this was a good read with a great plot and well worth my times.

There are so many twists in this book from Caleb trying to protect Francesca will he be able to keep her
Jessica
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Quick note: Seduced By Sin could definitely be read as a standalone but I highly recommend you go back and read Betrayed By A Kiss and Tempted By A Touch first. Not only are they incredible books but they also lay the foundation to the characters and the world you're about to dive into.

Then after you've read those two books - you'll be exactly where I was when Seduced By Sin hit my device.  Pumped.  I was wicked psyched to get my hands on all the hotness that is Caleb.

Basically, Caleb's life and
Scrap
Mar 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
i voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book

Caleb Smith is one HOT sexy alpha male, He is waiting to see if he has a deal with Hamilton for a security deal. Caleb knows that Hamilton is corrupt Caleb took the FBI’s assignment because he wanted to end the tyranny of a man who’d hurt the people he loved, he needs to find a specific journal and hand it over to the FBI. He will stop at nothing to find this journal and has already decided that Francesca Hamilton will help him with th
Federica
Apr 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It's the first book that I read from this author and I really enjoyed it. Even though is book 3 of a series, you can read it as a stand alone.
It's a story that contains a bit of everything: action, suspense, sex and love. As you are reading the story you get to know the characters better and, in my case, loving them cause they are evolving as the story precedes. There are some pretty steamy scenes in the book but the author did a good job in making them sexy and not vulgar. The pace of the story
Nikki Brooks
Francesca is unaware of just what her father has been upto. But she gets a rude awakening when he tries to make her the prize in an elite version of arranged marriage! He wants her safe and in his old school mind that means married. He's picked the candidates, she just has to pick "the winner"!

Caleb is rough around the edges and attempting to hide his shady past. He has managed to get within the old man's inner circle but he did not count on naive, sexy as heck, Francesca. She may be rebelling a
Kim Vanravenswaay
Feb 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Seduced By Sin, the third book in the Unlikely Hero series was awesome and gives us some closure finally. Seduced By Sin, could be read as a stand alone, but I think would have a better effect read in order since they each have the same characters and the plots are kind of connecting.
Caleb is the haunted bad boy that Francesca feels the need to help. Not knowing how much danger she is in since she's pretty much left in the dark by everyone. Caleb can't help but fall hard for Francesca. He knows
Beyond The Covers Blog
Mar 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: holly
I enjoyed Seduced By Sin which was written by Kris Rafferty. It had a good combination of romance and action and the story is able to pull you in from the beginning. Even though he's walked on both sides of the law, at his core Caleb is a very strong, good person who just wants to do the right thing. Throughout the book you can see his struggle with the thoughts of betraying Francesca. I have to say though that I didn't like Francesca as much as I liked Caleb. While she's a sweet girl and wants ...more
Kirstie Ibrahim
Feb 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The first time I've read a Kris Rafferty book and I have to say I LOVED this. It hooked me in from the very start. The mystery and suspense worked in with the deceit and a touch of romance was totally entertaining. The twists and turns had me wondering the whole time how the story would end and who was good and who was bad. The action was fast paced and the characters were a great mix too. Thoroughly enjoyed this book from start to finish.
Anita Darlene Qualls
Wow. A very good book. Kept me interested all the way thru. My daughter even borrowed it.
Mags
3.5 ☆

This was an enjoyable story, although it did take me a while to get into it. As I've not read any of the previous stories in this series and that did make a difference. Also I struggled because from the first chapter you are thrown straight into the story without knowing who the characters are. However after about a quarter of the book had passed I did feel like I had a grip on what was actually going on and that was when I was really drawn into it

Yet I did think it was maybe a little too l
Prone to Crushes on Boys in Books
Shelves: arc-drc
4 Stars......Suspenseful and Steamy.

Caleb and Francesca had great chemistry and both were very likable. Well, Caleb was a little shady but he did redeem himself, and Francesca did come off a little......naive.

This book has some action, some sexy scenes and full of suspense. I was hooked from the first chapter and was on the edge of my seat to see what happens next. This is the third book from the series, but the first one I have read. I will definitely add books 1 & 2 to my TBR List.
Shahla's World
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It's a little dirty, gritty, angsty, and passionate.This book has action and sexiness bundle inside.

It will have you glued to your reading device never wanting it to end.

I loved watching this play out and I liked that it wasn't predictable. Great read and I look forward to more from this author. ARC provided by NetGalley.
Shannon Godwin
Mar 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WOW! This story is full of deception, danger, romance. I love these kinds of books. The story is fast paced and is freaking HOT!! I loved the chemistry between Caleb and Francesca, it was off the charts and it was not just a one sided seduction which made it even hotter!
This story has lots of twists that really kept me on my toes.... Trying to figure out who is behind everything, all the hot seduction and suspense! Just WOW!!!
This is my first book by this author but it definitely will not be my
C bond
Feb 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
netgalley

excellent hot read. loved it.
Mandie
Mar 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Not quite the standard romance novel I was expecting, the first book I've read by this author. It took me a couple of chapters to get into but was worth it- I hadn't realised there were other books before & perhaps I should've read those first.
Fast paced I was trying to work out the goodies from the baddies, just when I thought I'd got it sorted there was a change of direction!
A good plot with lots of twists & turns
At first I thought it was just bad boy tying to get innocent girl but al
Bargain Basement: $25 Amazon Gift Card 1 5 Mar 21, 2017 03:20PM

• Loner (Nomad, #4)
  • Royally Duched (Duched #2)
  • Collared by the Badman (Russian Bratva #11)
  • Existential (Fallen Aces MC, #4)
  • Hard Road (The Untouchables MC, #4)
  • Personal Challenges (Personal #4)
  • Doc Marshall: Skulls The Early Years (Skulls MC Romance Book 1)
  • Wolf Tales 12 Exposed
  • His Lady (Wounded Souls, #4)
  • Snake (No Prisoners MC, #5)
  • Unhinged (Iron Bulls MC #5)
  • Heated Match (Coded for Love, #1)
  • Inciting a Riot (Riot MC, #2)
  • Make Me Beg (Men of Gold Mountain, #2)
  • His Broken Angel
  • Bare Yourself (Consumed, #2)
  • Below The Line (Devil's Due MC, #2)
  • Deathstalkers MC Box Set Books 1-3
Born in Cambridge, Massachusetts. My Boston accent worsens the deeper south I move. Eight books published. All romantic suspense. You can find me on Insta.

An Unlikely Hero (3 books)
  • Betrayed by a Kiss (An Unlikely Hero, #1)
  • Tempted By a Touch (An Unlikely Hero #2)