Start by marking “Twisted Luck” as Want to Read:
Twisted Luck

Twisted Luck

When I told him to go to hell, I never realized it would be a trip for two.

All I wanted was luck—the good kind. I’d lost my job, a jerk hacked my bank account, and I caught my best friend screwing my fiancé. When stood up by my Internet date in a bar, I met the perfect man—tall, dark, and handsome in the most expensive suit. He was out of my league, but I didn’t want forev
Published April 7th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Twisted Luck, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Twisted Luck

Mg Herrera
Apr 07, 2017 Mg Herrera rated it liked it
3.5 STARS!

Review to come :).
Irene
Apr 03, 2017 Irene rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Every have a string of plan ol bad luck? Wished you could have nothing but good luck??
Olivia had the worse luck ever! Lost her job, her apartment, her boyfriend!
She wished for luck, the good kind. The way she wished for it, you wouldn't believe.
Leo an tall handsome stranger you meet at a bar, asks you if you could wish for anything what would it be? Would you sell your soul for that? Would you do it?
There were parts where the book took off great, then it simmered down. Olivia trying to find a w
Nikki Cook
Apr 04, 2017 Nikki Cook rated it it was amazing
Olivia has had some bad luck. After losing her job, her money, her fiancé, and her best friend, she was facing the loss of her apartment as well. Hoping to quench more than one thirst, Olivia heads to the bar to meet a date. Enter Leo, the demon more than happy to satisfy her needs... For the price of one soul. Of course, it doesn't end there. Twists and turns of expectations and emotions, Olivia and Leo do what they can to survive the arrangement that binds them together.

Twisted Luck by Mia Do
Shirley
Mar 09, 2017 Shirley rated it really liked it
Well, this was a fun one with an interesting twist. ;) It's also my first Mia Downing read, but I can pretty much guarantee that it won't be my last.

Poor Olivia. It was hard not to sympathize with her from the beginning of Twisted Luck. It was also easy to see how Olivia could fall for Leo's charm, even without magic on his side.

As smooth and charming as Leo was, Olivia had luck on her side and a determination to protect her mom. She just had to figure out exactly how to use her luck to get back
Isabella
Apr 08, 2017 Isabella marked it as to-read
"When I told him to go to hell, I didn’t realize it would be a trip for two.”

Tabatha
Mar 14, 2017 Tabatha rated it it was amazing
Review to come soon!
Kelly
Feb 13, 2017 Kelly rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ebooks, read-in-2017
Oh goodness, I liked this one. For a demon, Leo is a pretty good guy. I mean, he works the soul exchange and everything, but he feels bad about it. On the plus side, he's willing to learn new things. True, it takes a while for him to figure some of those things out, but he does try. I guess it's also true that he kinda has to learn new things given the accidental restrictions Olivia places on him, but he rolls with it.

He rolls with it and ends up a better demon after all is said and done.

Meanwhi
Rebecca Shelton
Mar 09, 2017 Rebecca Shelton rated it liked it
Shelves: book-reviews
Twisted Luck was one of them reads where I'm slightly on the fence in regards to its characters It did keep my interest but there were just a few niggles that dragged it down a star for me.
This for me is more of an individual preference than a black mark for the book and this no way takes away from the flow of the writing as Twisted Luck was expertly written, It is just a personal opinion and might not be an issue for anyone else reading this.
So here we go, Olivia has had a string of bad luck, e
Shana
Mar 04, 2017 Shana rated it liked it
Not a bad book, not a great one either. I really enjoyed the beginning of the book, but started to lose interest when we found out Leo's a demon. The storyline wasn't very believable. I felt like if the writer had taken a different approach to explain who Leo really was, the story would've been better. My second issue with this book was that I didn't like Olivia, the female lead. I just couldn't connect with her character.

*I received a copy from the publisher through NetGalley in exchange for a
C bond
Mar 05, 2017 C bond rated it really liked it
netgalley

A well written, funny read. I really liked.
Kim
Mar 15, 2017 Kim rated it it was amazing
This was not only a fun book to read but it was very unexpected. As a reader, you always bring your own expectations and preconceived notions of a character to the book at the beginning but what you don't usually expect to find is to have those notions and expectations not only blown out of the water but completely revamped. Leo is the perfect evilly exciting demon at the beginning. Hot, sexy, wild, he hits all the slots but then as their relationship grows you see him grow as well. With a simpl ...more
poppy
Mar 09, 2017 poppy rated it really liked it
This was a pretty good book and i could not put it down.I really liked Leo he was a pretty nice guy and tried to be good even though he is a demon.I really liked Olivia too.This was quite a fun read and if you have not tried it give it a go i don't think you will be disappointed.
Jcwarren
Mar 06, 2017 Jcwarren rated it it was amazing
Thanks to the publishers of this book for allowing me to read an advance copy through Netgalley.

After a string of bad luck, all Olivia wanted was luck...the good kind. How was she supposed to know that the handsome, charming Leo was a demon who could make her wish come true. All it would cost her was her soul. This is a well written, funny and smart story that will make you laugh! It's also pretty hot, so keep the ice water close ladies! I'm looking forward to Mia Downing's next book!
Kim Vanravenswaay
Feb 28, 2017 Kim Vanravenswaay rated it really liked it
Leo didn't know what he was signing up for when he signed for Olivia's soul. But then again neither did Olivia. This book was unexpectedly funny throughout. Olivia is creative in her pursuit to save her and her mothers soul.
Vicki
Feb 19, 2017 Vicki rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. I've always loved demon books, especially those I read from Kathy Love, both her Devilishly Series and New Orleans Vampires, so when Ms. Downing offered me the opportunity to read this one, I jumped at the chance and wasn't disappointed. I was engaged from the beginning and had quite a few laugh out loud moments with Leo and the food. I loved how Olivia worked her 'good' luck. My only issue is that it started to feel a little long towards the end but otherwise engagin ...more
Mia Downing
Feb 20, 2017 Mia Downing marked it as written-by  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: m-f
Pre-order sale. $.99!
Beth
Apr 07, 2017 Beth rated it it was amazing
Hey there!! Mia Downing is a new author to me, boy does she have a creative imagination ...this book is so wild. I LOVED IT!! I can not believe that every one has not considered what it would be like to give the devil your life in trade for this or that ... something you have always wanted in your life? Not saying it is right or wrong? Just saying it would be a very interesting situation!! I never get when people say "This book was not a believable book". WHAT??! Are you kidding me, not that I k ...more
Kathy
Kathy rated it really liked it
Apr 11, 2017
Rose
Rose rated it really liked it
Apr 14, 2017
Azusa
Azusa rated it liked it
Apr 08, 2017
sarah nicholls
sarah nicholls rated it liked it
Apr 13, 2017
Ctrl, Alt Books!
Apr 11, 2017 Ctrl, Alt Books! rated it it was amazing
Let me start off with just saying how much I loved this book! I went into this not really knowing what to expect. Maybe some romance, some action, but what I got was so, so much more. Twisted Luck is very well written and entertaining. There is not a dull moment in the book. You will keep turning the pages, wanting to know what happens to Olivia.

We know that Olivia sells her soul to Leo. Olivia has to try and find a way to get it back, or at least prevent Leo from getting her mother’s soul. Not
Courtney
Apr 12, 2017 Courtney rated it really liked it
I found this book while poking around on Netgalley. I have never read anything by Mia Downing and the cover caught my eye. Hello Mr Abs! And, is that a feather in your pants, are you just happy for me to read you? Needless to say, it made me stop and read the blurb. And, I'm glad I did, since I realized I have read a bajillion vampire and shifter books, but only a small handful of books with demons as a romantic lead. Eager to add to the handful, I requested this book and was given an ARC in exc ...more
Pam
Pam rated it really liked it
Feb 28, 2017
Jessica
Apr 06, 2017 Jessica rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, read-in-2017
*I was gifted an ARC for an honest review*
If you had a bad luck streak, wouldn't you ask for "Luck"? The good kind!!
Without going into too many details of this book, I really did enjoy Twisted Luck! The chemistry was pupating between Olivia and Leo, the two main characters. I thought Olivia was strong and stood her ground when it came to Leo, especially with there undoubtable "connection". I also thought Leo was a pretty good guy being that he was a demon.
There were some parts that were slow fo
Christi Snow
Apr 07, 2017 Christi Snow rated it it was amazing
My Review:
Wow. This book was pure craziness. Twisted Luck is right...and thank goodness Olivia wished for things the way she did.

Up until this point, Olivia has had rotten, awful luck. She finally hits rock bottom and goes out drinking...and that's when Leo walked into her life and screwed her over more. Seriously not cool. But I liked how she never gives up fighting. More than luck, she has hope and that's huge because she needs that so that she might be able to save both herself and her mothe
Jeannie Zelos
Apr 09, 2017 Jeannie Zelos rated it liked it
Twisted Luck, Mia Downing

Review from Jeannie Zelos book reviews

Genre:  Romance, General fiction (adult)

This sounded fun, and there were odd moments that made me smile but overall its not a book I particularly enjoyed. Its not a bad book, just not a great one either for me.

Its starts well, and I was feeling for poor Olivia, she really had endured the post appalling string of bad luck. Yet even though I felt sorry for her I just couldn't seem to like her, or her mum.
They were just so kind, lovi
Elena-Loredana
Mar 01, 2017 Elena-Loredana rated it really liked it
Original Review at The Book Portal.
3.65/5 stars
Well! Well! Well, dearies! Twisted Luck was a) a quick read b) funny and c) unique. Although, major WARNING in the sexy-time department!
After finishing this book, you are going to say, "I want more." At least, I did. There is so much more to explore in this book-universe. Being a romance/erotica, the romantic relationship drives the whole story leaving some stuff unexplored to the core.
As a side note: If you are a fan of the CW TV show, Supernatura
Layna
Apr 14, 2017 Layna rated it it was amazing
Caryn Watson Watz Books and Teasers
if it wasnt for the need of sleep or spending time with my daughter i would have happily read this in one day. I have never read any books from this author and i hadnt heard much about this book had no idea what to expect but this book blew my mind the twists and turns the ups and downs it was amazing and one of the best demon books i have ever read. I cant wait to reread it.
Mia Downing started creating heroes at age four, but her heroes back then rode ponies and only kissed her on the cheek. Today, Mia's heroes still rescue those in need, but the price of their toys and the expertise of their seduction leads to a lot more. When Mia isn't busy creating new stories for her readers she fills in as an underwear model for a prestigious lingerie company. She lives with her ...more
More about Mia Downing...