Start by marking “Unplugged (Unplugged, #1)” as Want to Read:
Unplugged (Unplugged, #1)

Unplugged

(Unplugged #1)

It was supposed to be a lot of things...but not this.

After surviving the long and excruciating recruitment process, I thought I would end up working for Madonna or the CIA at the very least.
Boy, was I wrong.

Even in my wildest dreams I couldn't have imagined what I was in for. What my heart was in for.

I couldn't have possibly fathomed the lifestyle, the responsibility, how
Published March 10th 2017 by Sigal Ehrlich

To ask other readers questions about Unplugged, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unplugged

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

⭐⭐⭐⭐! Unplugged, book 1 of 2. An against-all-odds & forbidden romance between a superstar & his nanny!

“Our closeness is like the force between two magnets. Something almost impossible to fight, unless you keep a certain distance.”

Books in Unplugged duet should be read in order:
Book 1: Unplugged
Book 2: Untitled

Unplugged (book 1) opens up to Ivi Kert, Kiisu arriving to Los Angeles to start a 6-month nanny job. Imagine her shock when she realizes her new boss is no other than singer,
Dali
#99cents #Sale http://amzn.to/2mCNPcn

A deliciously slow, warm and languorous romance.

Ivi Kert flew from Estonia to LA in the US knowing she’s be someone’s nanny, she never imagined it would be the ten year old son no one knows about of one of the biggest and hottest rock stars in the world and therefore was not prepared when faced with him, much less cohabitate with him, with both of them, for the next six months.

Ivi is not the kind of woman who shies away from a challenge or an adventure
Eve (Between The Bookends)
Mar 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
description

description

descriptionThis is a gorgeous cover. A great representation of the hero and story. Original typography and great compostion. I love the overall "artsy" look to it.description

descriptionI really enjoyed this one. This is my first time reading anything by this author, but it won't be my last. I find she has an engaging way of writing. The pace was fairly good overall, although it did drag a little for me through the middle.

I'll admit I am not a real huge fan of rock star books. I find they tend to be top heavy on the angst and o
Christie«SHBBblogger»

Title: Unplugged
Series: Unplugged #1
Author: Sigal Ehrlich
Release date: March 10, 2017
Cliffhanger: Yes
HEA(view spoiler)

“You are beautiful and generous and incredibly talented. And this image you are selling, I can understand the draw, you literally shine like the star that you are. I like it too. But you know what? It’s the unplugged version of you that I’ve been falling for.”

Ivi is a 22 year old woman with ambitions to change the world for the better. After getting a harsh r
Pam
Mar 21, 2017 marked it as arc-up-next  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, netgalley
ARC kindly provided by the author, via NetGalley, for an honest review.
Sigal Ehrlich
Jan 24, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: done

UNPLUGGED is LIVE!
I'm so happy to share Tyler and Ivi's story with you. Hope you enjoy.
Tash
Mar 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Reviewed @ Confessions From Romaholics
Review copy kindly provided by the author in exchange for a honest review

He was my employer and I’m just the nanny.

But my heart told otherwise…..

Unplugged is the first book in a duet. What this story appears to be, the typical forbidden, angst and against the odds new adult story. However it is far from just that, it a heartwarming sweet book as well. Ivi Kert, is a girl with simple dreams to change the world . Now aged 22 she is still eager as ever though
Doris
Mar 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ivi is a young woman from Estonia who volunteers her time worldwide helping those who need it but now has taken a nanny position in the U.S. trying to earn money so she can go to Nepal for her next mission work six months from now. Six months at a nanny position for a little boy who I think is the most adorable kid around. He’s ten but is well beyond his years in a wealth of knowledge. It probably helps that his mom is a renowned professor with one little secret she has been keeping from Jeremy… ...more
Alison
Review to come ...

Ivi is an Estonian girl, looking for a job to help her to save for her trip to Nepal where she hopes to work with a charity called Youth With Purpose to rebuild homes and a school destroyed by natural disasters. Ivi hits the jackpot and gets hired to look after Jeremy, the wunderkind secret child of one of the most famous rock singers of all time, Tyler Lee Adams.

After a rocky start when Tyler thinks Ivi is just another groupie and tries to kick her out of the house, Ivi settle
Connie
I loved the hot chemistry between Ivi and Tyler. It kept me turning the pages to see how this would all play out. However, Tyler is going back on tour and Ivi is traveling to Nepal for her missionary work. She's in love with him, but he's a rock star and is simply in lust! It looks like Ivi is setting herself up for the biggest heartache ever, especially when Tyler is not offering her anything concrete. Now waiting for book # 2 to sort it all out.
KFForever
Mar 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
kfforever

3.5 Stars

Reviewed by Sharon Thérèse

Ms Ehrlich’s descriptive writing cannot be disputed. She’s set the story in an ambience which couldn’t have fitted the title better since to my way of thinking, Unplugged has two meaning. The musical side and the emotional one. Her two leading characters who come from completely different backgrounds do unplug their feelings; slow-burning feelings which opened up my curiosity. The build-up per se is steadily paced; however, I would have liked a littl
Kathy Aronoff
Apr 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A beautifully written book

I had no intention of reading this book until the second one came out but found myself hooked just by the synopsis.
Ivi takes a temporary position as a nanny to the 10 year old son of music superstar Tyler Lee Adams. This is where any similarities in rock star/nanny books end. Ivi is perfection, loving, funny, sarcastically charming, her goal in life is to save the world one village at a time through the Youth with Purpose Organization, she takes this position as nanny f
Hanne
Mar 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: new-adult
Ivi loves to volunteer and knows where she wants to volunteer next, but she needs money for her trip. She is the new nanny of the ten year old Jeremy, but she doesn’t know who his parents are. She was very shocked when she meets Jeremy’s dad, the famous rock star Tyler Lee Adams. She’s a fan of him and isn’t sure how to act at first. She quickly realizes that Tyler is also an ordinary man. Ivi and Tyler spend some time together and grow closer.

I adore Ivi and Tyler! Ivi is strong, kind, genuine,
Nikki Cook
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Tyler was going to be meeting his ten year-old son for the first time. This was not because he was a deadbeat dad being forced to face his responsibility. No, he had been protecting his son from the crazy world that was his life. Now, however, his son would be living with him for the next six months. Of course, this meant he would need a little help.
Ivi took the position of nanny to a young boy. She took the job without much information and with little expectation. She simply wanted the money t
Lauren at Live Read and Breathe Reviews

4 Adorable Stars!

Source: eARC for Honest Review Courtesy of Book Enthusiast Promotions
Genre: NA Contemporary Romance
Part 1 of 2

My Unplugged Review . . .

This was my first Sigal Ehrlich and won't be my last.  I adored this book.

Ivi Kert has a heart of gold and is on a life adventure to help the unfortunate.  However, she still needs money to aid her in the ability to give back to the people who need it.  This lands her in the nanny job of a lifetime.

Tyler Lee Adams is a huge rock star
Kate (beautifulbookland)
After going through a rough time, Ivi is determined to make a difference in the world; her dream is to travel to a underprivileged country to on a volunteer basis. To do that, though, she needs money. She takes on a job as a nanny looking after a rock star's 10 year old son for 6 months, and isn't all too sure of what to expect; what she definitely didn't expect was to fall for both father and son (in completely different ways, of course. Just, uh, clearing that up).

This story is told from Ivi'
Tatia
Feb 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
How do I even begin? Usually I'm anxious and scared to read a book by one of my favorite authors. I'm scared because I have this irrational fear that this book can't be as good as the last, that it can't possibly replace it as my favorite. I don't have that fear when Sigal Ehrlich releases a new book. I know I'm going to love whatever it is.

Unplugged was no different. Ivi is away from home. She's in for a bit of a shock when she leaves Estonia to live in L.A. She knew she was going to be a nanny
Bella
Mar 13, 2017 rated it liked it
3.75 Stars

Unplugged was a story about an Estonian Nanny (Ivi), her fact loving ten year old ward (Jeremy), and his Rock Star father (Tyler Lee). The surprising thing about this father son duo was that up until the day the Ivi arrived to work, they had never met. And the day before that meeting happens, is the day this story picks up.

This tale was as much about Jeremy and Tyler getting to know each other, as it was about Ivi getting to know the boys. She was incredibly sweet with J
Cristina
Apr 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review-requests
~ I received a digital copy from the author in exchange for an honest review ~

Okay.Okay.Okay. This was a heck of a book if you ask me - except that cliff at the end. Now I am stuck wondering how long I have to wait till Vol 2 comes out !!!! Sigal Ehrlich, you are killing me. For reals !!!

This book, just like any other book written by this amazing lady, has a very bad-ass girl in it which tries to figure out her life. That is, until he comes along....and not just any kind of he. A very sexy an
Liz
Oct 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: rock
I loved this rock star romance. Great characters that had me hooked in immediately. I'm looking forward to seeing where the story goes next.
Renee at Book Happiness
Mar 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received this for an honest review..

I have to say that I just really enjoyed this book. Ivi and Tyler were just amazeballs together... I just found myself sinking right into their story

Sigal is one of my favorite authors that I just fall in love with this authors books!! So much that I just sign up for their books without reading the blurb..

I can not wait for book 2 I need it like right now!!!
Loes Loves
Mar 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
its a slow but good story
Vini
Feb 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*****To Review ******
Natward1yahoo.com
Nov 19, 2017 rated it it was ok
Didn't finish after page 45. This book is almost okay. Because I like a lead female character who is fun and has a personality and isn't all stuffy or uptight. And Ivi is almost what I like. Except for the fact that it felt like the author was trying just a little bit too hard to make ivi that really fun, cool chick. Also, I'm starting to roll my eyes after like the fiftieth time guys are flirting with ivi and referring to how hot she is. Can we say, overkill?? Okay, I get it, ivi is extraordina ...more
Coco.V
Jul 12, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on iBooks today (7/12/2019)! 🎁
Michelle
Jul 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read, can't wait for the second part.
Monica
Jan 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
loved this book i soooo want to read #2, but it isn't available yet and I can't find any info on when it will be. HORRIBLE -- readers should be able to find out that info!
Jenny Miles
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sweet and intriguing!

Sweet and unexpected
Can't wait to find out how Tyler and Ivi's story ends! Love the characters and their connection!
Irene
Mar 09, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
It was an OK book for me. I could've used a little more drama!

When you think of the word nanny what's the first thing that pops into your head? Old right? Well you wouldn't have thought about a young Ivi who is trying to change the world one child at a time, one country at a time.
Ivi comes to the states to help Jeremy meet his father for the first time. Who by the way is a famous rock star! As she keeps her composure around Tyler, she can't help but fantasize about him. There are times where Tyl
Wangari
Mar 14, 2017 rated it did not like it
i DNF this, i tried and i guess it was partly my fault because I tried to read a previous Sigal Ehrlich book and found that it just wasn't for me..

• Tracing Holland (NSB, #2)
  • Walking Heartbreak (Rock Gods #1)
  • Imperfectly Real (A Series of Imperfections, #2)
  • Under The Peaches (Teaching Love, #1)
  • One More Night (Sex, Vows & Babies)
  • Jordan Reclaimed (Preload, #1)
  • Marked by Hades (Bound by Hades, #2)
  • Airman to the Rescue (Heroes of Fortune Valley #2)
  • An Unwilling Husband
  • House Rules (Dossier, #2)
  • Famed (Imperfect Love; Friendship, Texas #3.5)
  • Undone (Unknown #3)
  • Softer Than Steel (Love & Steel, #2)
  • Say it Louder (Tattoo Thief, #4)
  • Rock My Heart (Luminescent Juliet, #4)
  • Make Me Yours (Men of Gold Mountain, #4)
  • Maybe
  • A Matter of Truth (Fate, #3)
Bestselling author of the Stark series

Unplugged (2 books)