Start by marking “The Complete Renegade Saints Series” as Want to Read:
The Complete Renegade Saints Series

The Complete Renegade Saints Series (Renegade Saints #1-4)

The most famous group in the world is going on tour one final time. Grab your backstage pass and get up close and personal with the band!

First, you'll meet Flynn & Tessa. Their PICTURE PERFECT love story turns up the heat and doesn't let up.

Then it's time for you to get to know Gavin & Leah. Their story is a TWIST OF FATE that will melt your heart while reminding y
ebook
Published February 14th 2017

To ask other readers questions about The Complete Renegade Saints Series, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Complete Renegade Saints Series

Jan
Jan 25, 2017 Jan marked it as to-read
For a LIMITED time The Complete Renegade Saints Series by Ella Fox will be available as a boxed set and during release week it will be on sale for 99 cents! That's a HUGE DEAL since regular price for all four ebooks is $15.96 ($3.99 per book)

Don't miss your chance to meet Flynn, Gavin, Cole & Tyson.

Synopsis:

First, you'll meet Flynn & Tessa. Their PICTUR
Summer Wargo
Feb 06, 2017 Summer Wargo rated it it was amazing
Book 1:
Picture Perfect
Flynn & Tessa
Trying to sum up this book into words.... Awesome just doesn't do it justice. I love this book. I love Tessa and Flynn. Six years ago he spotted her in the crowd. She forever changed him from that moment. He was her biggest crush. Years later they meet and the chemistry is off the charts... Can't wait to read the next book these guys are awesome and grandma and her tweets rock!

Book 2:
Twist Of Fate
Gavin & Leah
Leah has been through a lot in her short
Katie
Feb 15, 2017 Katie rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star
The Complete Renegade Saints Series by Ella Fox.

Read and reviewed on behalf of 2 girls who love books blog.

Overall 5 star review!

What an amazing series! I loved that it was in a box set so I could just go from one amazing band member to the other! I can’t even choose my favourite story out of them because I loved them all!! They were all 4/5 star reads for me and I cannot recommend them enough! You will fall in love with each band member and their story – I loved that they were all different! T
Jennifer Pierson
Feb 16, 2017 Jennifer Pierson rated it it was amazing
The Complete Renegade Saints Series centers around the famous band Renegade Saints, watching them straighten up, and find their "Priscilla's." Picture Perfect (Book 1) tells Flynn Rand's story when finding Tessa Hamilton. Twist of Fate (Book 2) showcases Gavin Wilde with Leah Cooper. Between Us (Book 3) is all about Cole and Devon. And finally, Something to Believe In (Book 4) deals with Tyson Allen and the very sweet Daisy Hammond. If you're waiting for me to reveal my favorite, well, I cannot ...more
Tracie Simister

TWIST OF FATE which is Gavin and Leah’s Story
BETWEEN US
Laura  Redmon
Feb 17, 2017 Laura Redmon rated it it was amazing
I'm in love with all the men of Renegade Saints!

I especially love how all of their stories are happening at the same time. Not one after another. That is pretty special. I can't pick a favorite of my guys, but guarantee you would enjoy the entire Boxset and fall in love with Renegade Saints.

Ella Fox managed to give us something new with this Boxset to add to our love of Rock Star Romance. Very different way of doing a series and I love it.

****I voluntarily reviewed this advanced reader copy.****
Tracey's Blog
Feb 15, 2017 Tracey's Blog rated it it was amazing
OMG such a great deal all 4 stories were written amazingly well each character in each stories have awesome love scenes great drama this was a fun read for me I like the band theme in each book we meet new couple and get a chance to fall in love with the characters. I received this advanced readers copy for my honest opinion.
Konny
Jan 29, 2017 Konny rated it it was amazing
The Complete Renegade Sants series by Ella Fox is a great rock star romance boxed set.
It contains 4 books as : Picture Perfect; Twist of Fate; Between Us; And Something to Believe in.

Book one Picture Perfect is Flynn and Tessas book.
Flynn is the ld singer of Renegades Saints. After years of fame and touring, they start their own label and go on a aniversary tour.
They hire Tessa, a up and coming photograher.
Tessa has a major crush on Flynn. They meet and have this crazy chemistry. Their book is h
DrivenbyBooks
Jan 29, 2017 DrivenbyBooks rated it really liked it
To have all four of these amazing reads in a boxset is just a very good deal when you want to read them all but don't have a big budget. Each book can be read as a standalone and involves one of the band members.

The Renegade Saints are going on a last world trip and each member has to deal with something in their life, in the past and/or present. They deal with it the best they can. Not only alone but together aswell. Follow each rockstar that will learn, one way or the other, to fight for what
Ann  Goubert
Jan 28, 2017 Ann Goubert rated it really liked it
To have all four of these amazing reads in a boxset is just a very good deal if you want to read them all but don't have much budget. Each book can be read as a standalone and involves one of the band members.
The Renegade Saints are going on a last world trip and each member has to deal with something in their life, in the past and present. They deal with it the best they can. Not only alone but together aswell. Learn how each gorgeous guy learns, one way or the other, to fight for what they wan
Lexy
Feb 13, 2017 Lexy rated it it was amazing
Overall Thoughts
This series is one of my absolute favorites. You get to know each member the Renegade saints individually, but all of their stories overlap and happen at the same time. You fall in love with each of the rockers and their chosen female companion. You can't help but not to. I can't wait for people to meet Flynn, Cole, Gavin and Tyson. Their world won't ever be the same after the Renegade Saints.

Picture Perfect, book 1
**4.5 Stars**
I loved this book, I love rocker series and this did
Vanessa Johnson
Vanessa Johnson rated it it was amazing
Melissa Pandolfi
Melissa Pandolfi rated it it was amazing
Feb 05, 2017
Amy Davies
Amy Davies rated it really liked it
Brinda Cheraso
Brinda Cheraso rated it liked it
michelle harman
michelle harman rated it really liked it
Taryn
Taryn rated it really liked it
Kelly Morgan
Kelly Morgan rated it it was amazing
Susan Fisher-Sheehan
Susan Fisher-Sheehan rated it it was amazing
Donna
Donna rated it liked it
Marissa Pearman
Marissa Pearman rated it really liked it
Melissa Kingsbury
Melissa Kingsbury rated it it was amazing
Corey Lovato
Corey Lovato rated it really liked it
Feb 15, 2017
Mya
Mya rated it it was amazing
Debbie Allen
Debbie Allen rated it it was amazing
Feb 13, 2017
Claudia
Claudia rated it it was amazing
Debra Eichler
Debra Eichler rated it it was amazing
Laura Bonacker
Laura Bonacker rated it really liked it
Marlene Brown
Marlene Brown rated it it was amazing
Ella Fox
Jan 22, 2017 Ella Fox marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Sophie
Sophie marked it as to-read
Lara Petterson
Lara Petterson marked it as to-read
Lynnette Riddell
Lynnette Riddell marked it as to-read
Michelle Clay
Michelle Clay marked it as to-read
Marcy Barth
Marcy Barth marked it as to-read
Joni
Joni marked it as to-read
L Morales
L Morales marked it as to-read
Brandi Rand
Brandi Rand marked it as to-read
Bozica
Bozica marked it as to-read
Melonie
Melonie marked it as to-read
Dawn
Dawn marked it as to-read
Marybeth
Marybeth marked it as to-read
Cori
Cori marked it as to-read
Renee
Renee marked it as to-read
Dena
Dena marked it as to-read
Tiffany
Tiffany marked it as to-read
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Tracy Banach
Tracy Banach marked it as to-read
Maritza Torres
Maritza Torres marked it as to-read
LAKristy
LAKristy is currently reading it
Hanan
Hanan marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2017
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Nichole
Nichole marked it as to-read
Becca Stanfield Vernon
Becca Stanfield Vernon marked it as to-read
N
N marked it as to-read
Teresa Price
Teresa Price marked it as to-read
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2017
Ella Fox is the USA Today Bestselling Author of Consequences of Deception, The Hart Family series & many other sexy and exciting books.

Ella is an avid reader, lover of music and all around goofball. She grew up loving to read. That's not surprising considering the fact that her mom is USA Today Bestselling Author Suzanne Halliday!

Stay up to date with Ella by LIKING her on Facebook-
More about Ella Fox...

Renegade Saints (4 books)
  • Picture Perfect (Renegade Saints, #1)
  • Twist of Fate (Renegade Saints, #2)
  • Between Us (Renegade Saints, #3)
  • Something to Believe In (Renegade Saints, #4)