Start by marking “The Complete Renegade Saints Series (Renegade Saints, #1-4)” as Want to Read:
The Complete Renegade Saints Series (Renegade Saints, #1-4)

The Complete Renegade Saints Series (Renegade Saints #1-4)

4.47  ·  Rating details ·  234 Ratings  ·  37 Reviews
The most famous group in the world is going on tour one final time. Grab your backstage pass and get up close and personal with the band!

First, you'll meet Flynn & Tessa. Their PICTURE PERFECT love story turns up the heat and doesn't let up.

Then it's time for you to get to know Gavin & Leah. Their story is a TWIST OF FATE that will melt your heart while reminding y
ebook
Published February 14th 2017

To ask other readers questions about The Complete Renegade Saints Series, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Complete Renegade Saints Series

Sophie
Feb 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love every single one of these books! This is an amazing box set!
Jan
Jan 25, 2017 marked it as to-read
For a LIMITED time The Complete Renegade Saints Series by Ella Fox will be available as a boxed set and during release week it will be on sale for 99 cents! That's a HUGE DEAL since regular price for all four ebooks is $15.96 ($3.99 per book)

Don't miss your chance to meet Flynn, Gavin, Cole & Tyson.

Synopsis:

First, you'll meet Flynn & Tessa. Their PICTUR
Summer  -SSBR-
Feb 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Book 1:
Picture Perfect
Flynn & Tessa
Trying to sum up this book into words.... Awesome just doesn't do it justice. I love this book. I love Tessa and Flynn. Six years ago he spotted her in the crowd. She forever changed him from that moment. He was her biggest crush. Years later they meet and the chemistry is off the charts... Can't wait to read the next book these guys are awesome and grandma and her tweets rock!

Book 2:
Twist Of Fate
Gavin & Leah
Leah has been through a lot in her short
Katie
Feb 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star
The Complete Renegade Saints Series by Ella Fox.

Read and reviewed on behalf of 2 girls who love books blog.

Overall 5 star review!

What an amazing series! I loved that it was in a box set so I could just go from one amazing band member to the other! I can’t even choose my favourite story out of them because I loved them all!! They were all 4/5 star reads for me and I cannot recommend them enough! You will fall in love with each band member and their story – I loved that they were all different! T
Jennifer Pierson
Feb 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Complete Renegade Saints Series centers around the famous band Renegade Saints, watching them straighten up, and find their "Priscilla's." Picture Perfect (Book 1) tells Flynn Rand's story when finding Tessa Hamilton. Twist of Fate (Book 2) showcases Gavin Wilde with Leah Cooper. Between Us (Book 3) is all about Cole and Devon. And finally, Something to Believe In (Book 4) deals with Tyson Allen and the very sweet Daisy Hammond. If you're waiting for me to reveal my favorite, well, I cannot ...more
Tracie Simister

TWIST OF FATE which is Gavin and Leah’s Story
BETWEEN US
Laura  Redmon
Feb 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm in love with all the men of Renegade Saints!

I especially love how all of their stories are happening at the same time. Not one after another. That is pretty special. I can't pick a favorite of my guys, but guarantee you would enjoy the entire Boxset and fall in love with Renegade Saints.

Ella Fox managed to give us something new with this Boxset to add to our love of Rock Star Romance. Very different way of doing a series and I love it.

****I voluntarily reviewed this advanced reader copy.****
Tracey
Feb 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG such a great deal all 4 stories were written amazingly well each character in each stories have awesome love scenes great drama this was a fun read for me I like the band theme in each book we meet new couple and get a chance to fall in love with the characters. I received this advanced readers copy for my honest opinion.
Konny
Jan 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Complete Renegade Sants series by Ella Fox is a great rock star romance boxed set.
It contains 4 books as : Picture Perfect; Twist of Fate; Between Us; And Something to Believe in.

Book one Picture Perfect is Flynn and Tessas book.
Flynn is the ld singer of Renegades Saints. After years of fame and touring, they start their own label and go on a aniversary tour.
They hire Tessa, a up and coming photograher.
Tessa has a major crush on Flynn. They meet and have this crazy chemistry. Their book is h
DrivenbyBooks
Jan 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
To have all four of these amazing reads in a boxset is just a very good deal when you want to read them all but don't have a big budget. Each book can be read as a standalone and involves one of the band members.

The Renegade Saints are going on a last world trip and each member has to deal with something in their life, in the past and/or present. They deal with it the best they can. Not only alone but together aswell. Follow each rockstar that will learn, one way or the other, to fight for what
Ann  Goubert (Driven by Books)
Jan 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
To have all four of these amazing reads in a boxset is just a very good deal if you want to read them all but don't have much budget. Each book can be read as a standalone and involves one of the band members.
The Renegade Saints are going on a last world trip and each member has to deal with something in their life, in the past and present. They deal with it the best they can. Not only alone but together aswell. Learn how each gorgeous guy learns, one way or the other, to fight for what they wan
Lexy
Feb 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Overall Thoughts
This series is one of my absolute favorites. You get to know each member the Renegade saints individually, but all of their stories overlap and happen at the same time. You fall in love with each of the rockers and their chosen female companion. You can't help but not to. I can't wait for people to meet Flynn, Cole, Gavin and Tyson. Their world won't ever be the same after the Renegade Saints.

Picture Perfect, book 1
**4.5 Stars**
I loved this book, I love rocker series and this did
Julie
Jul 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this series !!

I am a big fan of rock star stories but, I had taken a break from them because of the sameness of genre. A drunken manwhore can only hold your interest for so long, this is why the Renegade Saints series is such a breath of fresh air. The characters Ms. Fox created feel real and you feel a connection to these men and are immediately drawn in. The 4 stories and novella each tell of painful journeys to happiness. This my first time reading Ms. Fox's books but, I can't wait to r
Ruth
Mar 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tragic, lost,love, forgiven and love.

Once again Mrs. Fox created a four fantastic stories. I love each one, but Cole and Ty ripped my heart. I cried so hard just with the prologue of Cole and imagine his pain as a kid. I'm glad that everyone has their happy ending, but I'm more happy for Tyson that finally he got his sunshine.
Going to be honest. I loved the first book and could not wait to continue reading but the second book lost me. There were so many characters thrown in that I was lost. I know most were in the first book, but here it was like a Maury show of who is related and how. I just could not get back on track and have up.
wendy Shelton(obsessedbybooks)
What an amzing box set about 4 rockers Flynn, Gavin, Cole and Tyson who fine love when they least expect it. Each story different but connected in away . Absolutely love each character, hard to choose a favorite and Ella draws you in from first page of each book. Highly recommend reading in order.
Sloane
Sep 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Overall I liked the series but they really have to be read in order. There are things talked about in other books that only get explained in the book related to that character. Something major happen to side characters in book 2 but I guess it's a part of a different series that I missed out on.
Emma McMasters
Aug 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great series

This was my first read of anything ella fox. I loved this series but I was confused at certain parts as I wasn't aware that I should've read the harts series before hand to understand their involvement in the books.
Carrie Sparr Brudigan
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I always love the rock stars. Each couple has a similar yet different story , they get more tragic as the books go on . No matter how rich or famous the are they all want the simple normal things in life
Obsessive Book Whore
Rythum of Life

This series was the first I've read from this author and it was everything. I can't wait to read more of her books! I laughed, I cried and loved with these wonderfully written characters. This is a must read and an author I will not hesitate to 1-click on the future!
Lyn Brown
Jul 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful series

I found Ella Fox because I've read all her mother, Suzanne Halliday's books. I gobbled up Ella's Hart Family series and then moved on to the Renegade Saints Series. Each member of the band has their own story regarding love and it was a joy to see each guy find their soulmate. Definitely a must read
Michele
Mar 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed this book

I loved all the characters and was highly addictive. The only thing I would say is read the Hart series before hand because theirs a lot of cross characters. I didn't even remember I read those books( it's been years since I read them)so at times I was lost. But very well written.
Kamstar
Mar 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read

Wonderful journey. First person style of story that switches back and forth between mankind characters. After the Hart series books I don't think anything could equal them
Lori Newton
Feb 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great series

Let me just say, it would probably be a good idea to read The Hart Family series before you read this one. I did not, and I was somewhat confused in the first couple of books. That being said, this was a well written series. I will be be reading more of her books. I love books written in multiple points of view, as this helps me to really understand and bond with the characters. There is angst, humor, love, and hea's. She did save the best for last. I did shed a few tears. To me i
Wendy McQuiston
Feb 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing read!!!!!

First you fall in love with Flynn. Then you meet Gavin and you think he's amazing just the same. But turn the page and you meet Cole. In Coles story you learn just a tad about Tyson. Tyson grabs you and holds on for dear life. Out of all the men Tyson is my favorite. Hands down AMAZING reading.
Jennifer Oloughlin
Each guy in The Renegade Saints had a different struggle but, they were all on similar notes. Each revolved around the pain of loss and also on avoiding love. I loved how each girl that each guy met found ways to pull them out of their unhealthy habits and force them to confront fears and push past where they ever saw themselves in the future. It was a great series. I’m so glad I read it!

*I read this through Kindle Unlimited*
Alison Chewning
This was a very good series to read and enjoyed. I loved all the characters that were in the Renegade Saints. You get to meet 4 amazingly hot rockers Flynn, Cole, Gavin and Tyson all these guys were so hot and gorgeous and the women they fall in love with. All their stories continue on in each of the guys storyline that crosses over into each of the other books in this series. I fell in love with Flynn he was the lead singer of Renegade Saints the hottest band in the world. He was an amazing cha ...more
Coralee Corrigan
Feb 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow. Ella fox this series was beyond amazing .once I started each book I was suck in from the beginning and the story keeps u going to the end of each book . I was glued to every book and couldn't stop reading the 4 books .but now I am sad I finished them so fast .if I could rate this series higher then a 5 I would give it a 10 for each book
Davette Bowden
Feb 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!!

Doesn't even begin to describe what I just finished reading. Loved each story line, the seriousness of some of the issues spoken about, hot sex scenes, and fantastic writing, I will definitely read more from this author.
Rosalyn Mitzel
Feb 27, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
USA Today Bestselling Author Ella Fox has learned a bunch of stuff along the way but the most important of all those things is that anything is possible when you try. In 2012 she took a big leap of faith and published her first book, Broken Hart. Since then she's written fifteen more full-length books and several novellas-- and every one is a reminder that you can live your dream as long as you wo ...more

Renegade Saints (4 books)
  • Picture Perfect (Renegade Saints, #1)
  • Twist of Fate (Renegade Saints, #2)
  • Between Us (Renegade Saints, #3)
  • Something to Believe In (Renegade Saints, #4)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
  • Bittersweet
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Heirs of Grace
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
  • Impossible Saints
    $22.73 $1.99
  • Hudson (Fixed, #4)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Only a Millionaire (The Sinclairs #6.5)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Elite (Eagle Elite, #1)
  • Kulti
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Soul Summoner  (The Soul Summoner, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • April / May / June (Calendar Girl #4-6)
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Lumière (The Illumination Paradox, #1)
  • Valorous (Quantum, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tempting Dusty (Temptation Saga, #1)
  • When Never Comes
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures with the Boss (Misadventures, #12)
  • Baby Daddy
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twice Bitten (Argeneau #27)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures of a Good Wife (Misadventures, #6)
  • Calendar Girl: Volume Three
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Love and Other Unknown Variables
    $7.99 $0.99
  • Storm Warned (Grim, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Real Thing (Sugar Lake, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Bronze Horseman (The Bronze Horseman, #1)
  • A Messy, Beautiful Life
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Pestilence (The Four Horsemen, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Twisted Up (Taking Chances, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Forged In Ash (Red-Hot SEALs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Fangs and Fennel (The Venom Trilogy, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)