Start by marking “Batteries Not Included - A Leather, Pipes & Passion Novella” as Want to Read:
Batteries Not Included - A Leather, Pipes & Passion Novella

Batteries Not Included - A Leather, Pipes & Passion Novella

Mazie Carmichael is determined to replace her broken B.O.B and sate her desperate hunger—until she runs into the men responsible for her ache. Eric and Evan Mandel are drop-dead gorgeous bikers and identical twins, not to mention the flesh-and-blood embodiment of her fantasies. But their knowing looks when they see the toy clutched in her shaking hand sparks embarrassment ...more
Published January 23rd 2017 by Tale Spin LLC

Be the first to ask a question about Batteries Not Included - A Leather, Pipes & Passion Novella

She Hearts Books
Jan 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is short and sexy and I loved every bit of it. I loved that these two men were over the moon in wanting Mazie and not just for a casual romp, but for their forever. Eric and Evan were flat out delish and the three of them were scorching hot together. I loved that they caught her by surprise and completely rocked her world in every way possible. My only complaint is that is was way too short as I so wanted more of them.

I give Batteries Not Included 5 hearts!
Trish-Sunshine Reads
Feb 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Short story but packed with hotness and feelings. Nothing like find love times two. What a surprise for Mazie that the hot twins want and love her.
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
Whew, talk about a hot and steamy read! Isabella managed to not only include some hot as sin scenes in this novella but a lead up and background into how the relationship comes to be. I see that it is part of a series and hope to get my hands on more of this series and more from Isabella in the future. If you are looking for a book that will get your motor running than this is for you because be prepared to either jump on your partner or to whip out your trusty B.O.B. with this book.
Judie
Jan 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
*An ARC was provided in exchange of an honest review*

Hot and oh, so steamy read that had me hooked from the go. This read is a short read but holy wow was it mind-blowing. Having not one book boyfriend but TWO!!! Two identical book boyfriends...um, yes please! Total page turner that you'll be sure to be panting over!!!
Susan Crawford
rated it it was ok
Aug 05, 2018
Sherry
Apr 04, 2018
KnottyGirl Reviews
Jan 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If you like quick but very steamy reads that will fog up your reading glasses and curl up your toes, batteries not included is for you! This title states it's from the Leather, Pipes and Passion series, which I hope means many more like this, because despite how short it is, it was a great story!

Maizie's personal massager (grin) B.O.B has sputtered out its last, so she heads down to the store to find a new one. What she does find is the very fine Mandel twins. Two drop dead hottie bikers who fin
Barbara