Start by marking “The Truth About Lennon” as Want to Read:

The Truth About Lennon

Lennon Barrick-St. James is making headlines as New York City’s hottest new socialite. Only she isn’t new at all. One well-intentioned night gone horribly wrong has landed the daughter of vice presidential candidate Christopher St. James on the front page of every newspaper and magazine in the country.

Forced by her father to stay out of the limelight, Lennon flees to the
281 pages
Published February 21st 2017

To ask other readers questions about The Truth About Lennon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Truth About Lennon

NMmomof4
2.5 Stars

Overall Opinion: This was a little less than "just ok" for me. I didn't feel the connection between the characters, and I didn't really connect to the characters themselves either. I hate when a mc intentionally keeps a secret from the other, especially when it could impact someone else (like the H's daughter) -- and the h does that here. It didn't help me like her at all, and I just became frustrated with the dramatics that it causes. The love was pretty instalove IMO (which I'm also
Bea Sterling
Feb 24, 2017 Bea Sterling rated it it was amazing
K.L. Grayson
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Running away from the scandal, gossips, glitz and glamour and endless BS in her life, Lennon Barrick St. James was happy to go to Texas and lay low for a while. She thought it would be temporary until love came crashing down on her, literally (she buldozed Noah on their first meet).

Noah Cunningham, a single parent has serious relationship issues because of his former lover. But Lennon broke down any walls that he built and she also managed to snag his daug
Amy
Jan 25, 2017 Amy rated it it was amazing
"His lips crash against mine in a first kiss to end all first kisses. Teeth nipping, tongues searching, frenzied hands grabbing, it's better than anything I've ever experienced."

"Something happens inside my heart, inside my soul. Something I've never felt before. Something I want to keep feeling."

"I will make this right. I will fight for you because you two are mine." "You'll always be mine, and I'm not going to walk away from that. I'm not going to walk away from you, because I love you."

The Tr
Anne OK
Feb 23, 2017 Anne OK rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-reads
I was amazed by how fast this book took over my thoughts and feelings, and I didn’t realize just how much I really loved it until I reached the end. This story is everything a reader hopes for and has all the feel-goods included when the uptown girl crashes into small town Texas hunk. And it’s sure to put a smile on your face.

The book blurb gives readers a perfect glimpse of what's behind the cover. I’ll not spoil the rest of your fun.

Second chances at love really do happen. But things don’t a
Joy
This is such a sweet story. It takes off in the very beginning and moves at a very quick pace. I enjoyed these characters immensely!

Noah can pretty much be summed up in one word, WOW. Not kidding this guy is amazing. Too sexy for words, hard working, single dad and as sweet as the day is long. Dear lord he's my kryptonite!

Lennon is a tad more complex. She's leaving her charmed (or not so charmed) life behind to avoid hindering her Dads campaign but also to gain some clarity. She needs the separ
Alex
Kim
Feb 08, 2017 Kim rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars
This is a fun, lighthearted, humorous love story between opposites with just enough emotional turmoil and angst to keep you interested.

Lennon Barrick-St. James has left her life as a New York socialite to get away from bad press and to decompress in small town, Heaven Texas. She runs into Noah Cunningham as soon as she comes into town and their "meet cute" is not so cute nor are his initial reaction to her. He's the King of mixed signals. There is a lot of push and pull until he finally admits
Expresso
Feb 06, 2017 Expresso rated it it was amazing
Don't you love when your first read by a new to you author is a fabulous read? This is of course a huge kudos to Grayson as my genres of choice range from mafia to dark!

How could I not love this story? Lennon is such a strong heroine and Noah complement her in every way! I absolutely love how they meet! Who in tarnation does THAT??!!! LOL! From that moment I knew this couple would give me "feels" I rarely admit to...at least publicly!

I highly recommend this story. It's definitely a "must finish
Lindsay
Mar 02, 2017 Lindsay rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ku, march2017
Good read

This was a good, quick read. I loved how Lennon and Noah met. That was probably one of my favorite character meetings ever.

Rachel
Feb 20, 2017 Rachel rated it really liked it
This is a sweet, fun, small town Texas meets socialite New York read, as Lennon has left the city in order to keep her head down and let a media storm blow over. She is used to being watched, but isn’t used to having mistakes plastered across the news, nor is her politician father happy with her choices. A small town seems like the perfect place to hide until someone else steps into the media’s attention. She was planning to avoid men and keep her head down, and wasn’t expecting to run into (nea ...more
Christine (Shh Moms Reading)
#NewRelease #NowLive The Truth About Lennon by K.L. Grayson
“You miss my body that much, huh?”

He’s silent for a few beats, and then he takes a deep breath and blows me away with his words.

“It’s more than your body, Lennon. It’s your scent and the way it wraps itself around me. It’s the way your eyes sparkle when you smile and the sound of your laughter throughout my house. And how you are with my daughter. You’re amazing with her. You’re gentle and kind and loving and… it’s everything. It’s you.
Marissa
Jan 22, 2017 Marissa rated it it was amazing
KL is one of my favorite authors so it wasn't a surprise that she made me fall in love with her characters yet again. She writes the most relatable and lovable book boyfriends and heroines.

The relationship between Noah and Nova was my favorite part! They captured my heart from the minute they were introduced.

If you are looking for your next book boyfriend, look no further. Noah is it! Hot, hot, hot!!!

KL, you have a gift! I look forward to every piece of work you put out into the book universe
Lucy Taylor
Jan 25, 2017 Lucy Taylor rated it it was amazing
I was fortunate enough to receive an early copy of this book and I can very easily say it is one of the best I have read in recent months.

A great contemporary romance story that made me laugh and cry and stay up till 3am to finish.

Beautifully written, easy to read and hard to put down.

With a strong heroine, a swoons hero and great supporting characters, KL has knocked it out of the park with this one!
Karrie Mellott Puskas
Jan 29, 2017 Karrie Mellott Puskas rated it it was amazing
I've read KL from book one. I fell in love with her writing immediately! I have to say this is her best book to date! I'm in love with Lennon and Noah! Noah is everything and I mean everything we want in a man! He is going to be your next BBF!!

Lennon and Noah meet by accident and try out the friends deal. The both realize that friends won't do. They have chemistry that we all want to see in our own relationships.

I am in love with this book! And I hope we get a little more of them and a boo wit
Mayra M
Mar 06, 2017 Mayra M rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.25
Lanie
Mar 06, 2017 Lanie rated it really liked it
pretty good! i like it!
A Beautiful Book Blog
Feb 26, 2017 A Beautiful Book Blog rated it it was amazing
I pretty sure I have yet to read a KL Grayson book I have not loved. Her writing in this book was so good. The feels you get from the way her characters interact, the chemistry that is dripping from each page, and the love story that you will read is outright AMAZING.

I loved everything about this book. Beginning , Middle and End! It was perfect and will probably end up on the top of my must read list of 2017! It is that great.

Lennon is such a great character, she makes me want to be a better per
Heather Pollock
Feb 26, 2017 Heather Pollock rated it it was amazing
#review @AuthorKLGrayson

QueenZany 5 Star Review

K.L. Grayson

The Truth About Lennon is that book that will make you melt, shiver and just beg for more!! Yes, melting you with every word!! God I adored Lennon and Noah story! It’s what romance novels should be like! Just soul superb in every sense of the word! AAA+++++
Sunburst Fairy Shemelle
Feb 26, 2017 Sunburst Fairy Shemelle rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-reads
Read and finished in one sitting.
Jenny
Plot rating: 4 stars
Dialogue rating: 4 stars
Storytelling rating: 4 stars
Story ending rating: 4 stars
Other woman/men drama: (view spoiler)
Cheating: (view spoiler)

Feb 20, 2017 Jenn rated it it was amazing
~ Single hot dad alert!
~ Must read!!!
~ Complete standalone

I am a huge fan of this author's writing and this book did not disappoint. It is written in a dual POV between Lennon and Noah. I instantly adored Lennon, she is strong and feisty. At first appearance, Noah comes across as a bit of a jerk but I instantly fell for him once I realized that was his defense mechanism. He is a single dad and his chemistry with Lennon is sizzling. Lennon comes to town hiding from a secret and you're kept on you
Jill (Embrace the Romance)
Feb 17, 2017 Jill (Embrace the Romance) rated it it was amazing
Shelves: hot-sexy-men
I devoured this story, falling in love from the very beginning. I was swept away in this sweet story. Sigh. Noah Cunningham is so swoon worthy. He is smart and sexy with his sexy tattoos and love for his daughter. He is what other men should look up to. Lennon is sweet and lovable with a heart so big. She is running from her past and when their worlds collide there’s no looking back.

From their first meeting I knew this was going to be one hell of a story. KL wrote this beautifully sexy love stor
Becky Rendon
Feb 13, 2017 Becky Rendon rated it really liked it
4.5 stars of super sweetness

First and foremost, I'm going to be rude but...this cover...Hello Good looking!! Seriously, I have been putting off reading the book because the cover was too hot. I was so afraid that I would be let down. Obviously, I was on something strong. (Vicks Vapo Rub cleared that right up.)

I know it's vain to judge a book by its cover but that cover is the stuff dreams are made of.

Cleary, K.L. looks some notes from Nova's favorite movies. If ever there was a Prince, Noah wou
Sherry
Feb 01, 2017 Sherry rated it really liked it
4 Sweet Nova Stars

This was my first KL Grayson book and I must say that I was blown away at the way this book pulled me right in and surrounded me with such depth of emotion. From the very first time we meet Lennon and Noah I was hooked.

Timing is everything. Sometimes what seems like the worst time for someone to knock you off your feet( you will see what I mean when you read this) is the very best time to be swept away.

KL Grayson writes with such great flow to her story and ease for the read
Lisa
Feb 08, 2017 Lisa rated it it was amazing
This is my first book by K.L. Grayson. I could not put it down. Lennon St. James needs to get away. Away from her parents, away from he ex fiancé, and away from the bad publicity she has recently received. When she goes to the small town Heaven, Texas things are about to change for her, like she never expected. Noah Cunningham is definitely not looking for a relationship. He has other responsibilities that take precedence. So when he has a run in with the beautiful and intriguing Lennon, he find ...more
Feb 01, 2017 Sarah rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
This book.... (happy sigh). Where do I begin? Lennon grew up in the public eye, serving as paparazzi fodder and stifled by the spotlight that she inherited but never wanted. After a scandal, she is sent (by her old money NYC family) to a small town in the middle of nowhere Texas where she meets Noah by accident... thanks to an accident.

Where do I begin with my new book boyfriend Noah? He put up walls to protect himself and his daughter from further heartbreak, putting his daughter and family fi
Krista Ricchi
Feb 07, 2017 Krista Ricchi rated it it was amazing
The writng and plot of this book are truly amazing. I fell in love with this story and consumed it in one sittng. I laughed and cried never wanting this story to end. You can’t help but feel the raw emotion in each of KL’s books. The characters are easy to relate to and feel like they could be your best friends. They have great depth and each add their own flair to the book. KL’s writng is addicting you can’t help but want to read all of her books. Congrats on another amazing book and I can’t wa ...more
Sjf
Jan 26, 2017 Sjf rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Completely captivating and wholly heartwarming!!!

The Truth About Lennon is a second chance contemporary romance. It will make you cancel your plans and devour first word to last one in a day.

Noah and Lennon are two characters that you can't help but fall in love with!

Lennon is forced to escape to Heaven, Texas to let the scandal involving her die down. The front page fodder could ruin her father's Vice Presidential campaign. She is ordered to stay off the grid. She is using it as an opportunit
Cassie Schlenk
Jan 28, 2017 Cassie Schlenk rated it it was amazing
I have truly found a little slice of Heaven in this book. It is a light-hearted read, but it will touch your soul with love that shines through the pages.

"I draw the line at ogling feet."
Lennon has a beautiful heart and it is no wonder Noah gets so wrapped up in her. Her carefree/light spirit is contagious. I will always cheer on the girl who so fiercely tries to break free and make a name for themselves. Lennon is no exception.

"I don't want to look at stars. I want to make you see them."
I don'
Mary Ruth (TheReadingRuth)
What an absolutely captivating book! Easy to read and every emotion is heartfelt. Sweet, sassy, and so so romantic!

Full review to come

*ARC graciously given for an honest review
I'm a mother and wife first, and sometimes I like to pretend that I'm actually a Nurse Practitioner, but I'm ALWAYS a writer.
More about K.L. Grayson...