Start by marking “Text 2 Lovers (2 Lovers, #1)” as Want to Read:
Text 2 Lovers (2 Lovers, #1)

Text 2 Lovers

(2 Lovers #1)

It’s the start of nothing good.
I fired off a storm of raunchy text messages…to the wrong number.
And he replied.
Him: Show me a picture.
Him: Tell me your name.
Why does the lure of anonymity have me craving to indulge a stranger?

It’s the start of everything right.
I received a slew of text messages…when everything in my life was wrong.
And she made me laugh again.
Her:
Published January 21st 2017

Start your review of Text 2 Lovers (2 Lovers, #1)
Jennifer Kyle
Jan 19, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: arcs
1st half 4 Stars
2nd half 2.5 Stars (story went downhill or for me should have ended as novella)

*ARC provided in exchange for an honest review*
Bookworm Extraordinaire
Jan 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing

description

When drunken texting goes horribly wrong. Dani suddenly finds herself in a textlationship <-- (that is actually a word) with a mystery guy named Ram. He is funny and sweet and makes her feel like no one else has.

Ram has just been going through the motions with life. Never really smiling or enjoying himself. That is until he gets a bunch of texts telling him off. Suddenly this mystery girl has him smiling and laughing.

When fate brings these two together it's a new beginning for both. But lies ha
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
It's LIVE!! Details can be found on the Blog Tour (giveaway included).

This book got a solid 3.5 stars.

I cunt even explain how much I enjoyed most of this book! Have you ever drunk dialed someone? Drunk texted? Tee hee, I have and it didn't turn out as spectacular for me as it did for Dani and Ram. These two were adorable (and holy hotness) from their texting to their phone calls to their in-person interactions. I found it sweet how quickly these two connected and fell for each other. Although t
Karla
Apr 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.75 stars!
Bindi Boo
Jan 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 stars

This was an absolutely sweet (and smutty)read. Perfect case of wrong number done right. Ramsey and Danielle had the best relationship and those texts were super,super sexy...until they meet that is. After that it was just nuclear. A definite recommendation if you're looking for a perfect light read!

Looking forward to Roman and Andie's story next.
Radmila
4,25 stars

This book was so funny I couldn't stop laughing. I loved it!

I can't wait for Roman's story.

Nazanin
Jan 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 "Buttercup" Stars

Whatever I had read by K. Webster up to now, all of them were Dark. This book was a challenge for me to know whether I like romance stories she writes or not. And guess what?! I loved it!
Dani is a girl who cannot say No to anybody so the others take advantage of her niceness. She has no self-confidence. I think she is a little bit silly too and that is why she is so cute. I liked her stumbling over her words. It was funny. Ram is a depressed person until Dani comes to his life
Anesha †Curious & Obsessive Bookworm†
TWO IMMATURE STARS!!

I am so fucking disappointed with this read.

Reading about Dani and how much of a pushover she was, I should have halted this read then and there - but then, I had enjoyed Schooled by a Senior, so what the fuck, right?

It was horrible.

I went back and forth on their age. Was Dani really 25? Is Ram really fucking 30??? Because they acted nothing like their age (I swear not even teenagers act that way!). I could have handled Ram to some extent, but it's like when he got around D
Janie
Jun 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars!! I wasn't too sure about Dani in the beginning. She was way too sweet and I love a sweet heroine. She was actually an all too innocent doormat really. I loved reading about her coming into her own though. Ram I absolutely adored from word one.

Now the next book I'm nervous about all because of Andi. I love Roman because well K Webster does heroes like no other. Andi is so damn abrasive though. I'm hoping she softens up a bit in the next book otherwise I'll never get through it.
aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog
4.0 "A Wrong Number Gone Oh-So-Right” Stars!!!
“Frommm the moment you wrong texted me, I was yours,” I slur. “You w-were mine, and I love you and I need you and, goddammit, please answer your phone and talk to me beautiful.” Sniffle. I blink through my haze trying to decide if I imagined it or not. “I can’t sleep because you plague my every thought, Dannnni,” I drawl out. “You’re both my punishment and my reward."

Squee!!!Get yourselves ready for this entertaining, laugh out loud and s
Amy
Dec 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
**Beta Read**

"Get ready, Buttercup. I'm playing for keeps."

"You're both my punishment and my reward."

"I love you. Hear me? I love you. Come back to me. I can't live without you. I'm drowning in my thoughts for you. There is no color or sound or light. Just sadness and fucking despair. I nee you, baby. Don't you need me too?"

Text 2 Lovers is the exciting new compilation from author K. Webster J.D. Hollyfield. Text 2 Lovers is a laugh out loud, sexy yet light romantic comedy. Dani and Ram's story
Katie
Jan 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 as you wish stars

"Get ready, Buttercup. I'm playing for keeps"

For those of you who know me, you know I love me some K. Webster, so of course I jumped at the chance to read a book of hers that didn't include vegetables and creepy dolls! :-) And OMG I am so happy that I did!

What I loved:
-First and foremost, the Princes Bride references!
-The steam! Whewwwwww I am pretty sure my kindle overheated during some of those scenes!
-The hero (Ram) and heroine (Dani) were totally adorable and super relat
Sher❤ The Fabulous BookLover
3.5 Stars:)
Dee Montoya
Jan 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 Sweet and Spicy Stars****

You can tell that authors K. Webster and J.D Hollyfield had a lot of fun writing this book because it translated flawlessly into the story. Hilarious plot and colorful characters made this book one hell of a great time, I loved it!

photo 49C5788B-F4AC-4205-8FB6-A69EA77317A0_zps4ihbtdmg.jpg

Dani is always a nice girl, that's just how her parents raised her. Now that she's an adult is not, being nice is not always a good thing, as people around her, and specially boyfriends are always walking all over her. Her latest boyfrie
EliseSReads
Jan 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 HILARIOUS STARS

OMG I LOVE THIS BOOK, I LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS! I LOL-ed so mant times, I still cunt*giggles* stop smiling. Loved the main and secondary characters. I can just feel it, the next book is going to be AWESOME and I cannot wait! Eeek!

Everyone needs to read this ASAP, this is the best read in months! Loved it so much!

Safet Gang- SAFE all the way!
Irene Sim
May 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
3,5 stars!
What happens when a "good" girl gets wasted and starts to hate-text her ex-cheating-boyfriend, only to find out the next day that her texts found an unknown recipient?

Well, let me tell you! Besides all the "Princess Bride" refenences, their story was no-way a fairytale.

I don't know about you, but I always get excited reading a book that has a lot or writting exchanges between the H and h, either in letters or texts or diaries (or I-don't-know-what-else-maybe-smoke-signals!) I really l
Tink Magoo is bad at reviews
The first 40% - 5 stars. loved their banter and their sex. Ram was pretty perfect.

The rest - well, it was sickeningly sweet, over the top and the heroine pissed me off.
Dawn
Jan 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this one..heart, humor, banter and so much cute I can't even handle it!

I sat down to read this book and glanced up about 3 hours later, only when my kindle refused to swipe any further..done? The end? But how..how did that happen so quickly? Yet it did. I started and finished this book in one quick sitting. Why? One word...banter! As a reader it is the easiest way to connect with me. A wrong number text. A texting friendship ensues. A sudden need for more. Phone calls. Intimate moments be
Lady Heather

Publication Date: January 24, 2017

photo T2L front only 1_4.jpg

Synopsis

It’s the start of nothing good.
I fired off a storm of raunchy text messages…to the wrong number.
And he replied.
Him: Show me a picture.
Him: Tell me your name.
Why does the lure of anonymity have me craving to indulge a stranger?

It’s the start of everything right.
I received a slew of text messages…when everything in my life was wrong.
And she made me laugh again.
Her: You’re probably a creeper.
Her: Possibly a stalker.
Why do I have the overwhelming need to
Beneath The Covers Blog
Jan 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-reads, alison, arcs, sonal
Full belly laughter

That is what you will get from Text 2 Lovers. This romance comedy comes from Authors K. Webster and J.D. Hollyfield and I found myself laughing out loud quite a few times.

Dani lets everyone and anyone walk all over her. Including her cheating ex, but will her accidental text to the wrong person help her become not such a push over?

Ram has had a rough couple of months, but when a random text message from someone going off on him brings a smile to his face, it leaves him wantin
Lučka
~~~ 3 "mediocre" stars~~~

So, first half of the book was really funny and entertaining. The second half...
description

The whole misunderstanding to create the unnecessary angst was eye-rolling. What's worse is that towards the end the story changes from MCs to supporting characters and they became the main characters. Frankly, the supporting couple was more entertaining than the MCs...
description

Loved the first half, it was funny and light, but I barely finished the second half.
description

Apparently it was not working for me. Sor
Carlene Inspired
ARC provided in exchange for an honest review.

Dani is the nice girl, she'll help anyone out with anything, even assisting her boyfriend in the plot that led to their separation. Influenced by alcohol and her best friend, Dani sends a string of profane texts to the now ex-boyfriend, but she might have gotten the numbers wrong. Ram didn't know how badly he needed a distraction until the texts came through, Buttercup just might be the highlight of his year. What starts out poorly soon forms into a
2OCC Reviews
Jan 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jessica
I love the whole texting before meeting thorp. There's something that is fun watching witty banter, and seeing different sides to the characters. So I was instantly excited for this book!

It's so hard to talk about Dani with out giving too much away. She's the type of character that you just need to read to understand and connect with. She was a good girl, but once you read the book, you'll see how amazing she is. I loved her!!! Even when she was a push over.

Ram was AMAZING!!!!! Just like with D
Bookabulary
May 17, 2017 rated it liked it
I may have already mentioned in any of my past reviews that I'm easily sold on technology-based or -related romances. So I guess I was already sold on this book just by knowing the title. And I thought this story started off really well--great chemistry between the characters and the text messaging was really all fun. Unfortunately, it kind of slowed down a bit for me after the romance became more personal and face-to-face. It should've been more intimate but I couldn't feel it enough. There was ...more
JewelsyGoolsy
Mar 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Seffra
Jun 12, 2018 rated it did not like it
DNF @ 38%

Oh gawwwwd. This girl is so stupid and annoying. I can't do it anymore.
Ambriehl Khalil
More praise for the word ‘cunt’ in literature bc being australian it’s basically part of my daily vocabulary and is without a doubt my favourite word ever.
Clarissa Emiria
Hilarious and heartbreaking..

And just so much fun..! ^__^

The characters of Dani and Andie, their dynamic was hilarious, and by chapter two I had highlighted the first couple of Golden Moments.. xD

But this is not their story, not quite, this is Dani and Ram's story, and it is sooo good... Both funny and heartbreaking, and a little bit of instalove, but I don't mind that, because I've experienced that kind of connection with someone myself before, so I get it.. :-)

But there are gutwrenching moment
Halime   Yazıcı Mimaroğlu
Öncelikle derin çok şeyler bekleyeceğiniz kitapları okuma eğiliminde insanlarsanız. Cık.. Bu kitap size göre değil. Başlangıç ve karakterlerin karşılaşması ilginç ve eğlenceli gibi gelse de çok basit, sıradan bir kurgu geldi bana. okurken eğlendim biraz. Ama genel olarak düşündüğümde hiç yazılmasaydı daha iyi olurdu diyebilecek kadar ileri gidiyorum.

lets be honest, there are so much challenging books and writers who give us priceless characters or stories. And when we compare them with this kin
Rhea_Sways
Absolutely LOVELY!!

I fell the MC's and the chemistry was palpable. I was swooning for our H and all the angsty goodness.
You know me and my whoring angsty tendencies

The only thing I did not understand was our h's dramatic over-reaction but it is pretty common in most romances these days...

There were also some cute laugh out loud scenes and a good touch of humour within this book. Definitely recommended if in mood for something light.

• Just the Tip
  • The What If Guy (The Guys Who Got Away, #3)
  • Call Me Maybe (Love Lines, #1)
  • My Sinful Longing (Sinful Men #3)
  • My Sinful Desire (Sinful Men #2)
  • My Sinful Love (Sinful Men #4)
  • Asking For a Friend (Boyfriend Material #2)
  • My Sinful Nights (Sinful Men, #1)
  • A Guy Walks Into My Bar (The Guys Who Got Away, #5)
  • The Pretending Plot (Caught Up in Love, #1)
  • One of Those Flings
  • Cocky Carpenter (Cocky Hero Club)
  • The Dream Guy Next Door (Guys Who Got Away, #1)
  • Nick and Noel's Christmas Playlist
  • When Harry Met Harry
  • Blonde Date (The Ivy Years, #2.5)
  • Hasty (Do-Over, #4)
See top shelves…
K Webster is a USA Today Bestselling author. Her titles have claimed many bestseller tags in numerous categories, are translated in multiple languages, and have been adapted into audiobooks. She lives in "Tornado Alley" with her husband, two children, and her baby dog named Blue. When she's not writing, she's reading, drinking copious amounts of coffee, and researching aliens.

Get social with K!
Ne

2 Lovers (3 books)
  • Hate 2 Lovers (2 Lovers, #2)
  • Thieves 2 Lovers (2 Lovers, #3)

News & Interviews