Start by marking “HIS Series Box Set #1-3” as Want to Read:
HIS Series Box Set #1-3

HIS Series Box Set #1-3

(HIS #1-3)

In Sheila Kell’s passionate novels of heat, desire, and suspense, prepare to meet the hot-bodied men of Hamilton Investigation & Security (HIS) as they do whatever it takes to protect the women who have stolen their hearts.

HIS DESIRE – Jesse Hamilton
Will his stubbornness prevent him from trusting the woman he desires? In HIS book one, a handsome security specialist and a f
Published January 20th 2017 by Cunningham Books

To ask other readers questions about HIS Series Box Set #1-3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about HIS Series Box Set #1-3

Start your review of HIS Series Box Set #1-3
Cynthia
Apr 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
All of Ms. Kell’s books are full of action, adventure, thrills, drama, hot, hot steam, love, romance, danger and a HAE. She gives you likable characters that are realistic, she pulls you in from the first page giving you excitement and thrills at every turn, leaves you hanging on the edge of your seat holding your breath as she takes you on one wild adventure after another. I have just loved this series and can’t wait to read more of it.

His Desire
Jesse head and founder of H.I.S he serves and p
Kathryn Linke
Jan 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

I have loved each of the books in this series, each one is full of romance, suspense, heat, humor, danger, and intrigue, with a strong focus on family, love and loyalty. A wonderful box set, that I thoroughly recommend this series to lovers of romantic suspense.

My full review for each of the individual books can be read on the blog.

For additional reviews visit Ebook Indulgence

MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Jan 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Boxset as a whole I will give 5 stars as I've really enjoyed each individual book and would definitely recommend it.

HIS Desire (5 stars)
HIS Desire was one of those books that had me feeling like I was watching a movie, not reading a book. It was really good, and dragged me in pretty much straight away. It was like watching a really good thriller, where you don’t even want to pause it to go pee it’s that good, and when you find out who is behind it all... I had no clue whatsoever it was who
Lisa
Jan 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
HIS Desire
This is favourite series now. The Hamilton brothers and their comrades in arms make up HIS and they are top of their game in security, investigation and protection. Their success can sometimes rub other government agencies the wrong way. When Jesse Hamilton interferes in FBI Agent Kate Ross' case, it creates a dislike towards him and all the adjectives like arrogant, condescending, pushy and more. When one of Jesse's past cases returns to haunt him and draws Kate into his desire for re
Mandi
Jan 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved the series!! I couldn't put it down. Hot Alpha men, strong independent women, twists and turns, steamy scenes and finally the alphas claiming the women they love after fighting their demons.

Hamilton Investigation & Security (HIS), is a family run business with a lot of alpha males that all work well together. Book 1, His Desire concentrates on the business manager and eldest brother, Jesse Hamilton. The relationship between him and his love interest
FBI Special Agent Kate Ross certainly
Kat
*** I voluntarily reviewed this book, I gained no monetary incentives nor was I specifically requested to review the book, these are my honest ramblings and I hope you enjoy reading them - kat***

I have been reading this series today, relaxing on my picnic blanket, on the first day that actually felt like summer (in NZ)

I love a story that has men that are hardwired to serve and protect. They make the perfect book boyfriends.

This 3 book series box set is a nice price for some great stories to whis
Amanda Williams
Jun 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely fantastic boxset that will definitely leave you wanting more
Pat
Apr 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: collections, review
This collection was my introduction to the HIS series and I am hooked. Hamilton Investigations and Security is a business owned by the Hamilton brothers and sister. It's about strong men and women standing up to protect family and those they love. Sheila Kell is an excellent writer who fills her stories with page turning suspense and hot, sexy romance. I highly recommend the series.
Judith
Feb 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
HIS series boxed set

AMAZING!!! I loved every written word about a Jesse and Kate, AJ and Megan and Emily and Jake. Each story was filled with danger, loving and surprises. Not all of the surprises were good.
Karen
Jun 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Sexy and interesting

The HIS team is full of sexy men and strong women. I enjoy learning about the family dynamics in addition to the romantic aspects and "danger" .
Mindy McCray
Jan 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I've read and enjoyed this series box set! I can't wait to read more from the HIS team!!
Melanie
Jan 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Di
Feb 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What an AMAZING box set with 3 alpha men who will do anything to protect the 3 feisty strong women they fall in love with.

His Desire - Out of all romance books that I read I can't resist a book with suspense and danger mixed with lust/love along with an alpha male protecting his loved ones. Sheila Kell delivers with this book, portraying a protective and possessive alpha male coupled with an equally capable woman who can take care of herself and doesn't like to receive orders when it questions h
Amanda Welch
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
HIS series box set 1

3 stories in 1 box set...how great is that!!?
Highly recommend! I laughed..got mad and cried all while reading these stories and to me, that's what makes a book so good... Life isn't all hearts and flowers and I love reading stories that are like real life. Enjoy!
Emily Dickson
Feb 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Each book was a great read with lots of steam and tons of action. Jesse and Kate dealt with threats on Kate's life with the family all helping. AJ and Megan ran and took on an organization. Jake and Emily had obstacles to overcome with some surprises in the story. Each story had the Hamilton's Investigation involved with great characters from this group. Loved it!!
Marie Wright
Mar 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: families-romance
5 stars for HIS Series Box Set by Shwila Kell

What a great suspenseful series. Love this family. Amazing characters. A great way to read a series is in a box set. Hot alpha males and strong heroines. Lots of laughs and tears but lots of hot and sexy love. Can't wait for the next instalment of HIS series.
Sharon Pendergrass
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love the HIS series. So glad my friend Linda introduced me to Sheila Kell’s series.
Paula
May 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing

I highly recommend reading these stories.
Action packed and pulls you right in .
Great characters , wonderful storyline, so well written. Must Read .
Jennifer Rote
Jun 27, 2017
Colleen
Aug 09, 2018
Sheila Kell
Jan 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Nyrma  Enid
Feb 12, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »

• Made of Steel (Made of Steel #1)
  • Natural Dual-Mage (Magical Mayhem #3)
  • The Protector (Men of the North, #1)
  • Baby For The Mountain Man (Mountain Men of Liberty, #1)
  • Stars On Fire
  • The Abyss (Fae's Captive, #7)
  • King of the Fae (Blood Court, #1)
  • Cold Woods (Northampton County, #2)
  • Beauty and the Dark
  • King of Ash (Blood Court, #2)
  • Besotted (The Billionaire Banker, #2.5)
  • Owned (The Billionaire Banker, #1)
  • Forty 2 Days (The Billionaire Banker, #2)
  • The Soul Summoner Series: Books 1-3
  • Seduce Me (The Billionaire Banker, #3)
  • His Demands: The Complete Alpha Billionaire Box Set Series
  • Stone Investigations: The Complete Series
  • Forged in Flames (Made of Steel #2)
To receive a notice of Sheila’s latest releases when they’re available, be sure to select the “Follow” button.

Sheila Kell writes about the romantic men who leave women’s hearts pounding with a happily ever after built on memorable, adrenaline-pumping stories. Or, (since her editor tries to cut down on her long-windedness) simply “Smokin’ Hot Romance & Intrigue.” Her debut novel, His Desire (HI

HIS (9 books)
  • His Destiny (HIS, #5)
  • His Family (HIS, #6)
  • His Heart (HIS, #7)
  • His Fantasy (HIS, #8)
  • A Hamilton Christmas (HIS, #9)

News & Interviews