Start by marking “Hooked (Viking Bastards MC, #1)” as Want to Read:
Hooked (Viking Bastards MC, #1)

Hooked

(Viking Bastards MC #1)

Zach…

I don't do

Published February 6th 2017 by Entangled: Scorched

To ask other readers questions about Hooked, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hooked

Coco.V
Feb 10, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 stars !

Hooked is book one in the Viking Bastards MC series by author Christina Phillips. This story was quite enjoyable although I have to say that it was not what I expected. I wouldn’t classified it as an MC book as it was more centered around the H and h than club business. There was very little action involving the motorcycle club, no club drama and no angst. That being said, this was full of romance and hot and steamy action between the main characters, which made it a pleasant and inte
Deborah
Feb 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 to 4*

I have to admit I enjoyed this book more than I expected, when I started reading I fully expected this to be a standard 3* read, not that there's anything wrong with that most of the books I read fall into that category.
While in many ways this was your typical rough and ready biker meets classy rich girl for a quick hook-up it was somehow more and that's mainly down to the characters.
Grace comes from an incredibly wealthy family having just broken up with her fiancé of two years she's
Liv ☾
Feb 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 STARS!

☾I had no idea muffins and cupcakes could be so dirty. I honestly never thought I could like biker books so much, they just never interested me. Zach and Grace's story is incredibly unique, I have never read another story like this before.

☾Grace is a rich girl, comes from Malibu with her designer clothes and Mercedes. Zach is the complete opposite. He's a biker, foul mouthed, and lives alone with his sister Kat.

☾The two immediately hit it off in the back of a bar, then against her car,
♥ WishfulMiss ♥
Loved it! 5 star read!!!

This is a safe biker romance with choice smut thrown in to keep things lively. I hope the author keeps the rest of the series like this one. Please, please, PLEASE!!! Hooked was gritty but real, sexy and sweet. I loved every minute of it!!!

When a dead cell phone and car trouble lands Grace in a seedy biker bar, she draws the attention of cocky biker boy, Zach.

After finally breaking up with her fiancé of four years, Grace throws caution out the window and takes up Zach's o
Auntee
Feb 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Fans of steamy MC books
I really enjoyed this one! It was hot, an easy read, and held my interest so much that I couldn't put it down and finished it in a few hours.

Rich girl Grace has car trouble in a bad part of L.A. and wanders in to a biker bar, looking for help. There she meets bad ass biker Zach, who's just looking at the beautiful, sexy sweet redhead and all he can think of is getting in her pants. Grace just needs a phone...and Zach will give one to her if she goes in the back room with him. Why the hell not, t
Erin Kelly
Jan 27, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'll admit it: this cover "hooked" me. (tee hee!) Between the cover and the motorcycle club being the "Viking Bastards", umm yeah, I was on board. This is my first book by Christina Phillips, but it will not be my last.

The Story-
Grace's car happens to break down in the "wrong side of town" on the day after she breaks off her engagement to a stuffy prick. When she wanders into Odin's, a biker bar named after the Viking god, she and Zach have immediate sparks that they decide to act on... on the
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Leigh's review:

While not a new author by any means, Christina Phillips was new to me, and I have to say that I enjoyed myself immensely with this start to her newest MC club series. It was dirty and fun and I enjoyed the characters and the way they worked out their romance coming from opposite sides of the tracks.

Grace was the princess in the ivory tower who did what everyone expected of her. She was the good daughter, the sensible sister and the goody two shoes she was expected to be. Zach on t
Jessica Alcazar
fanfuckingtastically DEeeeelicious #TRUST

The story of Zack and Grace is very much a sexual story. It's an insta-lust turned to love by the end. It is ridiculously well written for such a story. Ya'll know how difficult it is to pull off insta anything in a romance novel. Christina Phillips does it flawlessly. And the woman can write some delicious sexy #TRUTH

Zack & Grace meet by chance. Now while I have no issue with anyone picking up a complete stranger in a bar and having sex with them, I
Lover of Romance
This review was originally posted on Addicted To RomanceLinks To Tour:http://tastybooktours.com/tours-maste...

Hooked is the first book in a new series by Christine Phillips. I was so excited that I got a chance to try this story and this author out, so thank you Entangled Publishing and Tasty Book Tours for the opportunity. I have wanted to try this author out, and she does a good variety both contemporary and historical. But I have a weakness for MC, so I was intrigued by the set up of this one

CC
Feb 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this. Not classic MC. Much sweeter.

I liked them together. They were hot!

I was annoyed by the short times apart. I wished they were more driven to be together.

The heroine was a bit oblivious at times, but not too annoying.

I loved that she dumped him when he was being an ass, and I was ok with his grovel. That is really unusual for me!
Lu Bielefeld *read.laugh.love*
Após eu ler tantas resenhas falando maravilhas sobre o livro eu confesso que fiquei frustrada. Eu penso que a história é bem comum e sem nada de novo ou interessante. Os dois tem uma noite de sexo e se apaixonam instantaneamente. Ela é rica e ele um motoqueiro em um clube. Nada demais.
------
After I read so many reviews saying wonders about the book I confess that I was frustrated. I think the story is fairly common and without anything new or interesting. The two have a one-night stand and fall
Jos
Mar 05, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3 Stars.....Wasn't bad!

OK, my first read by this author and yes, I would read another book:) The storyline was ultra cheesy and a lot of "insta" everything but yet I liked it. Got to be honest, I didn't love it and I didn't hate it and with that being said, I would definitely give this author another chance!

I truly liked both Zach and Grace and would be interested to see where the secondary characters stories may go!
Maria Rose
Hooked is the first in the Viking Bastards MC romance series, and delivers a scorchingly sexy story about a hotel heiress and a man from a vastly different world. In this romance, Grace finds herself in a not so great neighborhood with a broken down car. Having just ditched her fiance of four years, when she meets sexy stranger Zach at a bar where she’s looking for a phone, the instant lust between them leads her to throw caution to the winds and engage in some mutual satisfaction. One night tur ...more
Susan (susayq ~)
Oh gosh! I really liked this.

Grace's car breaks down during a rain storm outside a seedy looking bar. She goes in needing to use the phone and meets Zach, a member of the Viking Bastard MC. He propositions her, thinking she's looking for some fun. Grace agrees and their one night quickly turns into more for both of them.

I loved that Grace saw a different side to Zach that he didn't even realize he had. And I loved that he gave her the confidence to follow her dreams. There wasn't a lot of MC b
Cocktails and Books
I'm not sure how to start this review. Yes, the hero is part of an MC, but that's where anything that has to do with an MC ends. Hooked is more of a contemporary romance than anything MC. That's not to say I didn't enjoy the story, but if you're going in assuming the book would follow an MC formula you'll discover you get something much different.

Zach and Grace make an odd couple, on paper, but their chemistry quickly proves that despite their dissimilar backgrounds these two click. The sexual c
Helen
Mar 09, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a scorching hot book and such a great story, we meet biker Zach who knows how to talk dirty and please a woman, but when he meets Grace classy woman from a whole different neighbourhood he has no idea what has hit him, she turns him upside down and as for Grace she is totally stunned at the feelings that sear through her body when she meets Zach. Make yourself comfortable for this ride lots of ups and downs in this one.

Grace comes from a very wealthy family she is the eldest daughter and
Sandy S

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date February 6, 2017

Zach…

I like my sex dirty and disposable. I'm not into commitment or chicks who want more than one night. My brothers and club come first, second and last.Until she walks into my life. Classy, rich and so out of my league it's crazy. A week together should get her out of my system, but this good girl is so bad when we're all alone and I can't get enough of her.I don't do forever, but she's hooked me so bad I don't ever want to let her go. Exce
Lisa Filipe
Simply put, HOOKED is a guilty pleasure read through and through! I wasn't the deepest of books, it wasn't a ball of angst, it wasn't a full out MC Romance, but damn it was GOOOOOOD!

Smoking Hot and Sexy as Sin, Christina Phillips literally opens with a bang and it just gets better and better. I really enjoyed the relationship between Zach and Grace, he was the bad to her good, the naughty to her nice, and they brought out the best in each other.

I did get the horrible, "my heart might crack righ
Doris
Jan 25, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: biker, arc, net-gallery
This is not your hardcore biker book but it does give you a hot alpha man who is coming to terms that a woman can actually touch his heart. He is used to women touching everything but his heart so this is all new territory to him. Zach felt an attraction to Grace the moment she walked in to a biker bar that night. Things couldn’t go worse for Grace that rainy night when she finally had enough courage to dump her fiancé, she gets lost after a detour, then her car breaks down in a bad neighborhood ...more
Bette Hansen
Jan 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely loved this booked!! It's a super steamy and sexy bad boy meets good girl story. He's a rough biker, she's a spoiled rich girl. Together they just work. No woman has ever gotten to Zach but from the time he first sees Grace he knows he has to have her. What Grace thinks will be a one time walk on the wild side suddenly turns into so much more.

I highly recommend this book but if you're looking for a down and dirty MC read, this isn't it. This is definitely on the fluffy side of the MC
Shelley
Zach is a member of the Viking Bastards MC, it is his main priority and women, they are for enjoyment only. Zach knows a woman taking a walk on the wild side and that is exactly what he sees when a beautiful woman with a lot of class walks into his family's bar.

Grace has just ended her engagement to the man her family thinks is ideal. She already works for her family business when she dreams of doing anything else and she cannot see spending the rest of her life with the man that they think is p
Tash
Feb 09, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Reviewed @ Confessions From Romaholics
Review copy kindly provided by Net Galley in exchange for a honest review

I can’t believe it has been a while since I read a MC romance, however Hooked soon remind me why I loved this sub genre for so long. Philips first in a new series didn’t disappoint.
I love that whilst it was cliché it was fun and sexy and I couldn’t get enough especially after the first chapter.

Philips opening was perfect and lived up to the title. I loved how Grace and Zach met each ot
Penny
Feb 06, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
4 “I’m here, that should tell you something” Stars

Hooked is a lovely, light and fun romance. I practically read it in one sitting, and it had me smiling from start to finish. Hooked is a great story, what it isn’t is a Biker romance. Ok, it is in the sense that Zach, the hero, is part of an MC, he wears a cut and there are small mentions of club associated life. But that’s the extent of it, there is no club business or action of any kind. Sorry, there’s definitely sexy action, and that is super-
BleuBelle
This was a really sweet story. Something was missing thou. I expected it to be more of an MC book, rather than a romance. We don't get to know the other members of the club, there is no mention of any club business, nothing really happens. Hero meets heroine, he wants her, she wants him, they hook up, then he doesn't want to let her go. Then theres a little bit of an issue with the ex-boyfriend, and her family. But nothing really happens there either. Then the hero gets a bit scared and takes it ...more
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
4.85 Stars
ARC received in exchange for an honest review

This book was so good! I loved it!
Zack and Grace meets by accident, while her car broke down and her self phone died. From the moment they met the chemistry was explosive.

But Zack is MC guy and Grace is a rich 'princess'. This will never work right.
But they can't deny how they feel or how good the sex is. So will they compromise or will they rather both go their separate ways.

Loved Zack and even though he tried to deny his feelings for Grac
Alisa
Feb 08, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I think the only difference about this is that it doesn't seem like he's in an MC. An MC with only 9 members? The club is not a part of the book at all which is weird. Nor is the hero very alpha BUT .. I thought it was good enough to finish at least.
Maria11
Short easy sassy story of bad boy meets good girl. More like the princess and the rouge.

Very easy low drama except for the end and that wasn't too bad. Slow thinking Zach though doesnt figure out till the end and break my chains stand on my own two feet Grace let's him sweat it out.

Received a copy from the publisher through NetGalley.
Tami
Jan 24, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: phillips-c, netgalley

It was a very good book. It fell in line with the trope of bad boy biker meets rich good girl. Her walk on the wild side and his one night stand expands into something more.
Caryn
Jun 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars. A thoroughly enjoyable and breezy read, and, what’s more, the gender politics of this book didn’t make me want to vomit or knock my head against a wall in frustration. I haven’t had the best luck in the past reading MC books (or, lately, ANY romance novels), but this one is by far and away the best of what I’ve read of the subgenre.

The author captures the brash machismo of the MC subculture while also giving her male MC, Zach, real vulnerability. He has the crass mentality (and mouth
Vintage
Well, that was a sweet surprise!

Hooked is the fictional equivalent of cotton candy. Pink cotton candy. I love cotton candy.

Hero and heroine meet when rich chick Grace’s car breaks down and she has to go to the big scary biker bar to make a phone call. Zach the big bad biker H sees and wants to have raunchy sex with her and does. Grace just broke up with her white-bread fiancee and thinks a ride on the wild side is in order.

Doesn’t quite work out that way as their ONS turns into a month long aff
Christina Phillips is an ex-pat Brit who now lives in sunny Western Australia with her high school sweetheart and their family. She enjoys writing paranormal, historical and contemporary romance but whether the hero is a fallen angel, tough warrior or sexy mortal, the romance will be sizzling and the heroine will bring her hero to his knees.

Christina is addicted to good coffee, expensive chocolate

Viking Bastards MC (3 books)
  • Payback (Viking Bastards MC, #2)
  • Burned (Viking Bastards MC, #3)