Start by marking “Enter the Witch (The Witches of Savannah Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Enter the Witch (The Witches of Savannah Book 1)

Enter the Witch (The Witches of Savannah Book 1)

She told Ericka not to touch the book! She warned her about dabbling with witchcraft. Magic was powerful. You never knew what you might unleash. Yet, Ericka didn't listen and now she had brought the storm right to Jasmine's door.

Enter the Witch sets the stage for The Witches of Savannah series while giving us the origins of one of the side characters in Come Halloween.
Published January 20th 2017 by Robert Cox

To ask other readers questions about Enter the Witch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Enter the Witch

Start your review of Enter the Witch (The Witches of Savannah Book 1)
Terri Wilson
Feb 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
We were introduced to the Witches of Savannah in Cox's book Come Halloween. They were side characters but even so, they were extremely interesting. I think it's fun when the author creates an offshoot from a story. It helps to solidify the world the author develops. This story was fun to read and now I want to read the entire series RIGHT NOW. I don't want to wait for the author. He needs to just get busy.

This is the second series from Robbie that I follow. It is just as good as Warrier of the
Melanie Marsh
Jun 07, 2017 rated it really liked it

Enter the Witch is a fast paced novella that grabbed me from the very beginning and didnt let go until the story was over. My only complaint is that it wasnt long enough, but Im hoping Robbie puts out a dozen or so other books for the Witches of Savannah series.

Enter the Witch tells the story of Jasmine, who was a side character in Come Halloween. I havent yet read Come Halloween and I was able to follow the story just fine, so I do plan to go back and read that one. Amber is also
Tabi Ann
Aug 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Riveting and Fast Paced

*First off don't mind me while I strangle the author just a little for leaving me hanging wanting the next book that's not done yet. Don't worry he will still be breathing and no broken fingers....lol..*

This was a very interesting story and left me wanting to keep reading. I love witches and ghosts and from the first few pages you are already involved in action wondering what her friend has done and what evil she has brought down on them.

You get to learn about the ghost in
Niki
Feb 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Jasmine told Ericka so, Do not touch the book. but Ericka didn't listen. When she in panic knocks on Jasmine's door, it is clear something is very wrong. Ericka disappears and Jasmine is determine to find her and release her.
Really fun book, little adventure, little magic and a paranormal side. well written, only "complain" I have is that is was to short! I want more.
Patricia
Mar 27, 2019
Sherry
Feb 20, 2017
Robbie Cox
Apr 05, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
Michelle Coleman
Feb 20, 2018
Minerva Casas Gonzalez
Nov 05, 2018
I live in sunny Florida where I spend my days taxiing the family to various places while jotting down the many crazy thoughts inside my head. I enjoy a freelance career writing for several magazines sharing some of my interesting viewpoints on life and those around me. I can usually be found on my back porch watching the squirrels chittering at the birds while enjoying a cigar, a scotch, and the ...more

News & Interviews