Start by marking “Pippi nastupuje na loď” as Want to Read:
Pippi nastupuje na loď

Pippi nastupuje na loď

(Pippi Långstrump #2)

Pippi Långstrump är den starkaste och snällaste och roligaste och rikaste flickan i hela världen. Hon bor alldeles ensam i Villa Villekulla med sin häst och sin apa Herr Nilsson. En hel kappsäck full med gullpengar har hon också. I huset bredvid bor Tommy och Annika, och sedan Pippi flyttade in har allt blivit mycket roligare! Här får vi följa med när hon köper arton kilo ...more
Published 2016 by Slovart (first published 1946)

To ask other readers questions about Pippi nastupuje na loď, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pippi nastupuje na loď

Brad
I happened to be reading this with my daughter at the same time I was rereading the Culture novel Consider Phlebas and I couldn't keep the two separate. Pippi just seems like the perfect member of the Culture, decent, headstrong, hedonistic, in love with her post-scarcity living, and a bit too flaky for her own good. All that led to this:

9. Pippi Goes Aboard*

Pippilotta Delicatessa Windowshade Mackrelmint Efraim's Daughter Longstocking closed the door to her cabin aboard General Contact Unit Vill
MsAprilVincent
Jul 08, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2008, classics
Pippi Longstocking was my hero when I was a little girl. Come on: the strongest girl in the world? who's richer than God? and lives by herself? with a horse? and a monkey?

I LOVED HER.

This is the book where Pippi goes on a picnic, gets shipwrecked, and is reunited with her father. I always get a lump in my throat at the end, whether I'm nine or twenty-nine ... or older.

The more I think about it, the more I realize that Pippi is a real feminist icon. She takes care of herself, she doesn't rely on
Tämä oli ihana. Edellisosaansa hauskempi, satuhetket meni ihan kikatteluksi kun tälle nauroin niin minä kuin lapsetkin. Lempeän tärkeä kuitenkin, ehdoton helmi lastenkirjallisuudessa. Jos sitä nyt joku ei muka jo valmiiksi tiennyt.
Fairynee
Aug 18, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: buku-anak
Jelas sekali meski buku ini bergenre anak-anak, tapi membacanya mesti dengan bimbingan orang tua. Tingkah dan cara bicara Pippi yang aneh (dan bagi pembaca terasa lucu) akan menjadi tidak lucu bila ditiru anak-anak.

Namanya, Pippilotta Viktualia Gorden Tirai Permen Efraimputri Langstrump, putri dari kapten Efraim Langstrump yang dikenal setan laut, dan kini menjadi raja orang hitam. Pippi tinggal sendirian di pondok Serbaneka. Dia tidak mempunyai ibu, dan Ayahnya terdampar di negeri Taka tuka. Te
Katri
Oct 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kyllä vain Peppi Pitkätossu on ihastuttava, tässäkin.

Vaikka Peppi on ollut itsellenikin tuttu jo lapsuudesta, niin en ole jotenkin oikein osannut samaistua häneen tai saada ihan kiinni näistä tarinoista. Peppi on välillä tuntunut jopa hippasen ärsyttävältä. Mutta näin "aikuisen" silmin viehätyinkin tästä tosi kovasti.

Aion lukea Peppi Pitkätossu Etelänmerelläkin heti kun uusi suomennos julkaistaan.

Olen muuten pitänyt näistä suomennoksista kovasti, mutta toisaalta enpä voi väittää muistavani kov
Sergei Ter-Tumasov
Tukunjil Nayeera
Well, well! Captain Longstocking, the cannibal king is back! What a pleasant surprise!!

However, this book is not nearly as good as the very first book of Pippi Longstocking series. I’m a little bit disappointed actually.
Lydia
Dec 05, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was good
Fredrika
It's a classic and, reading it, I totally understand why. I LOVED it!
Gretchen
Jul 05, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: children-s
"It's surely best for little children to live an orderly life, especially if they can order it themselves." This sums up Pippi's philosophy of life as she continues her adventures in a second installment. Not as good as the original Pippi Longstocking, but it still entertained my children and captured their imaginations. While the adventures in this book lack some of the hilarity of the first book in the series, Pippi's compassion and generosity are highlighted, which adds a more personal touch ...more
Nilsson
Tommy and Annika are two kooky individuals.
Pippi makes sense to me, but her neighbours are the ones I can't wrap my head around. Haven't they any imagination? Haven't they ever done anything fun by themselves? Why are they always so uptight and easily impressed?
It's a good thing they know somebody like Pippi who cares enough to take the time to show them how to enjoy their lives. Otherwise they might have never learned how to be normal, and always been so strange.
The townspeople ought to stop
Becca Garber
Mar 23, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Delightful, as always!
Hudson
A CRAZY UNBILEVEABLE AND COOL BOOK! i was waiting for this book she meets her father! and has hour after hour after hour of craziness and unpredictable things
Emily Mellow
Good, but didn't love it as much as the first book. My kids are still excited about the final Pippi book...
Nevada Libert
Jun 04, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
pipi is soo funny i love reading about pipi and her adventures.
Marna
Dec 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely love these.
Jozef Melichár
Dlho som sa snažil nečítať očami dospelého. Prečo to dievča nezoberie sociálka? Chorobné klamanie síce vyzerá v knížke romanticky, ale v bežnom svete to môže byť znakom nejakej asociálnej poruchy.... a tak ďalej.... Ale postupne mi ten špecifický humor začal rezať a prestal som hľadať racionálne vysvetlenia.

"Pomôžte nám, skôr ako na tomto ostrove zahynieme! Už dva dni tu trpíme bez šňupavého tabáku!"
Barbara
Feb 04, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I used this book as a read-aloud. Students often chuckled at the antics of Pippi, and seemed to enjoy the book. One student who recently came from another country asked “Is this girl real?” It was a great opportunity to talk about exaggeration, tall tales, etc.A fun book for kids!
Asagi
Jul 13, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned, read-2k17
It was really funny and cute. It was a gift from a classmate after she saw me with a tee with Pippi saying "I want to be a pirate" one of my favorites.
Antje
Obwohl ich den zweiten Teil der Pippi-Reihe zunächst schwächer als den ersten empfand, gefielen mir die Kapitel über Pippi, Annika und Tommy auf dem Jahrmarkt und wie die Drei Schiffbruch erleiden derart, dass ich erneut vier Sterne vergebe.

Pippi nervte immerhin weniger, sondern glänzte vielmehr mit ihren herausstechenden Eigenschaften: Großzügigkeit und Freundschaft. Darüber hinaus fand ich die Szene im Theater herrlich zum Lachen. Ich genoss die Momente, wenn Pippi selbst die ärgsten Bösewicht
Monique
Dec 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: childrens
In this story Pippi's character progresses a lot. At the start she is her usual self: Saving people from tigers and bad men, making school days chaotic, treating all the kids to mounds of lollies and enjoying being shipwrecked with Tommy and Annika. Everyone automatically feels safe around her as there is nothing she can't do. It is when she goes to a fair that a little more about Pippi is revealed. (view spoiler) ...more
Jason
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Kids
Recommended to Jason by: Nobody
Shelves: 2019, child-lit
Read in this Pippi compilation.

4/21/19:

The problem with giving up one's home computer for Lent (and, by extension, writing Goodreads reviews) is that one has forgotten the most salient points of a book he read close to Ash Wednesday if said book wasn't all that interesting. I'm afraid that's the case here.

I do remember thinking that I could almost copy/paste my issues from the first Pippi Longstocking book, for they were the same:
-My two star rating is personal, and I still think this is a good
Bunga Mawar
Saya tidak bisa ingat kapan pertama membaca kisah Pippi.
Yang jelas saya ingat adalah saya belum pernah memiliki buku ini sendiri.
Baru minggu lalu, di meja obral Gramedia (yang saat itu belum rusuh diserbu gerombolan GRI yang brutal).

Hal lain yang saya ingat, saat itu saya berpikir bahwa Pippi itu benar2 anak yang aneh. Aneh walau lucu.
Sebagai "anak yang tidak aneh", kala itu saya tidak bisa menemukan padanan Pippi pada teman2 yang ada di lingkungan saya. Dan kalau ada, saya mungkin akan berjara
Kathy Roderer
Pippi lives at Villa Villekulla, her home in Sweden. She lives alone, without adult supervision, with only her monkey, Mr. Nilsson, and a horse who lives on the front porch. Her father had been a sea captain with whom Pippi had sailed, until he was blown overboard. While certain that he would one day return, Pippi, a very strong and independent child, has no problems living alone. Tommy and Annika are her neighbors who live next door. They are in awe of Pippi's experiences and sense of adventure ...more
Ciara
Jul 15, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone!, pirate children, accordionists
this is the one where pippi takes tommy & annika on a trip to purposefully get shipwrecked! that's my all-time favorite pippi story. i have a tattoo of pippi from this chapter, where she is holding the bag of supplies in one hand & a comically over-sized revolver in the other. she packs an empty bottle so they can write a message in a bottle when they decide they're sick of being shipwrecked. she asks tommy to write, "help, we're shipwrecked & we haven't any snuff." tommy doesn't wan ...more
Irene
Oct 04, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Elementary school aged kids
Shelves: children
I was pleasantly surprised to find that I rather enjoyed this book quite a bit more than the first.

In this book, Pippi, Tommy, and Annika have all sorts of adventures that really showcase Pippi's generosity, loyalty, and kindness. Her heart is as big as her physical strength!

I liked that when Pippi spent a day with Tommy and Annika's class, their teacher used the opportunity to instruct her in proper behavior (finally Pippi gets some guidance!), and Pippi really seemed to want to learn to be g
Kathie
Jun 11, 2012 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I wanted to revisit the character Pippi as it is mentioned in "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" (in an interview with author Stieg Larsson)that she was created as an adult version of Pippi Longstocking (by Swedish author Astrid Lindgren written in 1950s). As a kid liked Pippi stories so thought I'd read to my granddaughter (age 6); she didn't seem interested so I read it. I can see why kids would like Pippi since she doesn't have to live with parents and has a chest full of gold coins and can bu ...more
Johnny Bennett
Nov 03, 2012 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Pippi Goes on Board is the second book in the Pippi Longstocking series by Astrid Lindgren. Pippi owns a home that her father bought for her but her father is away and so Pippi makes all the rules. And Pippi has supernatural strength meaning she gets to make ALL of the rules. But she is really a nice kid who doesn’t like bullies so logically she isn’t a bully.
I’ve owned this book since I was a child but haven’t read it many times. Reading it now, for what I hope is the final time, I realize why.
Anne
CIP: none
Summary: Pippi lives by herself and has wild adventures with the children next door and from the village. One day an unexpected visitor arrives and offers to take her on an exciting voyage.

Review: Pippi lives every child's dream life: no parents, no bedtime, no school. She can do whatever she wants. And she does. This book will appeal to children ages 6-10 for all the reasons listed above. Their is excitement and silliness galore. However, as an adult going back to re-read it, I found m
Farah
Mar 10, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Gue ngga kebayang apa jadinya dunia kalo beneran ada anak ini.
Si Pippilotta Viktualia Rullgardina Krusmynta Efraimsdotter Långstrump (atau di Indonesia, dikenal juga sebagai Pippilotta Viktualia Gordentirai Permen Efraimputri Långstrump).

Buat gue, Pippi ini, unik. Bold, brave, idealis juga, pemberontak, liar, pokoknya, begitu hidup. She's so lively. Dan gue ngga tau, apakah jiwa seperti ini sudah ada dari sananya (bawaan genetis), atau pengaruh lingkungan? hahaha..

Bener-bener anak ini bikin gue
Goodreads Librari...: Alternate or incorrect cover? 1 14 Apr 02, 2016 05:36AM
  • Pettersson kriegt Weihnachtsbesuch
  • When the Robbers Came to Cardamom Town
  • Ich mach dich gesund, sagte der Bär
  • Hello, Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle (Mrs. Piggle Wiggle, #4)
  • Pünktchen und Anton
  • Moominsummer Madness (The Moomins, #5)
  • Tiitiäisen satupuu
  • The Borrowers Afloat (The Borrowers #3)
  • The Valley of Adventure (Adventure, #3)
  • Der Räuber Hotzenplotz (Hotzenplotz, #1)
  • Henry and Ribsy (Henry, #3)
Astrid Anna Emilia Lindgren, née Ericsson, (1907 - 2002) was a Swedish children's book author and screenwriter, whose many titles were translated into 85 languages and published in more than 100 countries. She has sold roughly 165 million copies worldwide. Today, she is most remembered for writing the Pippi Longstocking books, as well as the Karlsson-on-the-Roof book series.

Awards:
Hans Christian A

Pippi Långstrump (3 books)
  • Pippi Longstocking
  • Pippi in the South Seas
“Prawdziwie elegancka dama dłubie w nosie tylko gdy jest całkiem sama.” 2 likes
“it's definitely best for little children to have a regular life, especially if they can regulate it themselves.” 1 likes