Start by marking “Sever” as Want to Read:
Sever

Sever (Deathstalkers MC #6)

Blurb Coming Soon

To ask other readers questions about Sever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sever

Beth
Genre: MC Romance
Publication Date: April 17, 2017
Cliff Hanger: No

4 Stars

*This story is for mature audiences only. Contains explicit scenes and language intended for adults 18+

Synopsis:
Fool me once, shame on you.

Fool me twice, and I'm a damn idiot.

That's what he does to me.

Ryker. Smith.

The first heartbreak is always the hardest to heal

And those wounds get ripped right back open,

When he walks back into my life.

Seven yea
Joelle
Another enjoyable read in this MC series.Megan and Ryder meet again after so many years apart.She's now an accountant a he is now part of the DeathStalkers MC yet their feelings for one another are still there yet neither wan't to own up to them just yet.

As always we read about an amazing cast of characters that created yet another enticing and fun read for us.Romance,love,bad boys,humor,some twists and turns and some major secrets coming to life all wrapped up into one read.My kind of story.

Meg
Lustful Literature
Apr 18, 2017 Lustful Literature rated it really liked it

Josie's Review 4.5 stars

This is another magnificent and enthralling addition to the Deathstalkers MC series. This author has a talent for bringing the characters and story to life. I’ve read several books by her and I’m glued to the pages every time. I’m a goner for MC reads but this one had something that I’ve come to crave, a second chance romance. I wasn’t sure how things would play out but I knew the author would make me fall in love and that she did.

Ryker and Megan story brought me to my k
Amy
Apr 19, 2017 Amy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Server
Alexis Noelle
5 stars

This is the 6th book to be released in the Deathstalker series. Of course each can be read as a standalone but I suggest for better understanding of the characters you try to back track if this is your first click of this series. There is a bound set of several of the first few releases available!

Tracker and Megan have a past and its not a pretty one. It didn't end well and coming back to town has all emotions coming back to the surface. Coming back home wasn't his ch
Renee
Apr 20, 2017 Renee rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Sever is the sixth book in Alexis Noelle's Deathstalkers MC series. You do not have to have read the other books in the series to read Sever. You are however missing one great series that revolves around the members of the MC with each person getting a different book.

Ryder Smith was Megan's first heartbreak. The one she never got over in all the years since she has seen him. Those old wounds get ripped r
Mandie *Foxylutely Books!*
Sever is the sixth book in the Deathstalkers MC series but each can be read as a standalone.

Tracker (Ryder) has recently joined the Deathstalkers from a now defunct MC after it was run to nothing more than a drugs run by its pres. Moving to the Deathstalkers home turf also brings Tracker back to his home town. After leaving nearly a decade ago he finds himself hoping he will bump into Megan, his one true love and finally find out why she did what she did to him all those years ago.

Megan is final
Shaly
Jun 03, 2017 Shaly rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: alexis-noelle
Okay so this was good only because no disgusting nor disturbing shit happened. No woman got raped, beat up, tortured..etc. I breathed more easily not having to read that shit this time around. Thing is that while all that darkness churns my stomach, at least something happened in the other books.

This book was just plain boring. Tracker and Megan were two adults acting like children. They were both petty and played to many games, which I fucking hate when reading about adults. They were the epit
Jennifer Pierson
Megan has never gotten over the love of her life leaving her, and no matter how much she has tried to move on, she still can't forget him. Ryder, aka Tracker, has come back to his home town as a new member of the Deathstalkers MC, and he's afraid he will see the girl that broke his heart. And the first assignment has brought him face to face with Megan, which has him quickly realizing that he never got over her. For seven years they have been apart, and Ryder has decided she's not going to get a ...more
Renee Entress from Renee Entress's Blog
4 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, love, suspense, pain, secrets, and heartbreak.

Before reading this story please read the below books first
Corrupted (Deathstalkers MC #1)
Heinous (Deathstalkers MC #2)
Chaos (Deathstalkers MC #3)
Broken (Deathstalkers MC #4)
Mayhem (Deathstalkers MC #5)

This is Megan and Ryder(Tracker)’s story. Years ago, these two were a couple but hearts were broken. She has finally put that heartbreak behind her or has she. When he comes back to town
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book

I loved Ryder (Tracker) & Megan.. !!!!

This book was so good. I loved every book in this series.

Ryder is back in town.. After his previous club was dismantled by the Deathstalkers and now they were given a choixe to join or be taken care of. But he left town for a reason and was hoping not to run into the one woman who broke him...

Megan has finally moved on from waiting for Ryder (Tracker) to come back for her. And now her life is finally coming tog
Julie
Apr 16, 2017 Julie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a great story, I loved it. Ryder has returned to his old town and his MC has given him the job of dealing with the club accounts. He's happy to be given such an important task, it gives him a chance to prove his worth....and it also takes his mind of Megan, a woman he really doesn't want to bump into, a woman who broke his heart.
Megan is finally getting her life back on track, she's got a good job and she can forget about the time her life was torn apart by a man who left her with a bro
Debbie
Jun 23, 2017 Debbie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!!

What a great book!! I just absolutely loved it and this series!! I can't wait to read the next book to come out!! A definite must read!! Happy Reading!! :)
Wendy Hodges
Apr 12, 2017 Wendy Hodges rated it it was amazing
Wow! I loved this story. From troubled teens driven apart to adults with broken hearts needing to be fixed, this is actually quite sweet and romantic. With a big twist as well to keep you reading, there is a small amount of violence but nothing to put you off. It is a book you can lose yourself in, trouble is you do that and before you know it you have finished it. Though it is full length and complete I would have loved more.
Carla
Apr 16, 2017 Carla rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review for Stephanie's Book Reports.

**Carla's Five Star Review

Sever is the 6th book in the Deathstalkers MC, and it is Tracker (Ryder) and Megan's story.

FYI-Tracker is Ryder's club name.

I have loved every book in this series, and this one was no exception! When his current club is all but destroyed, Tracker joins the Deathstalkers MC. He is excited about becoming a brother to the club but not so happy to be back in the town he thought he
Jessica Hensel
Jessica Hensel rated it liked it
Jun 18, 2017
Sam
Sam rated it really liked it
May 09, 2017
Melanie
Melanie rated it it was amazing
May 21, 2017
Renee Carlton
Renee Carlton rated it really liked it
Apr 19, 2017
Jeanne Bufkin
Jeanne Bufkin rated it liked it
May 22, 2017
Lori Porcelli
Lori Porcelli rated it liked it
Jun 13, 2017
Priscilla Van riet
Priscilla Van riet rated it it was amazing
May 31, 2017
J Harris
J Harris rated it liked it
Apr 17, 2017
Frank Tesch
It was ok I guess

I just wish she would go dark again. This book was lacking in that the twist was well not there. I liked both of the characters but I was expecting alot more grit like the first three books in the series. It was top simple and felt watered down.
Nancy cagle
Apr 20, 2017 Nancy cagle rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot.

GREAT book love this series but a little fast read it in one sitting I'll just put this book with the rest of the series luv the author and can not wait for the next book.
By Nancy Cagle
Melinda
Melinda rated it it was ok
Apr 25, 2017
Debbie Herrera
Debbie Herrera rated it really liked it
Apr 17, 2017
Crystal LoCicero
Crystal LoCicero rated it liked it
Jun 26, 2017
Renee Entress from Renee Entress's Blog
4 star

Before reading this story please read the below books first
Corrupted (Deathstalkers MC #1)
Heinous (Deathstalkers MC #2)
Chaos (Deathstalkers MC #3)
Broken (Deathstalkers MC #4)
Mayhem (Deathstalkers MC #5)

Cheri
Cheri rated it really liked it
May 14, 2017
Stephanie Matarazzo
Stephanie Matarazzo rated it it was ok
May 17, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Alexis Noelle lives in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania with her husband, and three kids. On top a writing career, she is a full-time student and a full-time mom. She loves spending time with her kids, although she has to hide the computer from them when she is writing! She love being active and being outdoors, especially if it involves any kind of shopping.
She has always been passionate about writing.
More about Alexis Noelle...

Deathstalkers MC (6 books)
  • Corrupted