Start by marking “Deathstalkers MC Box Set Books 1-3” as Want to Read:
Deathstalkers MC Box Set Books 1-3

Deathstalkers MC Box Set Books 1-3

(Deathstalkers MC #1-3)

4.44  ·  Rating details ·  153 Ratings  ·  33 Reviews
How hot can you handle it?

They are bikers.
They are rough, rugged, and raunchy.

The men of the Deathstalker MC Club are also loyal to the core. They stand by their club without question or fear, and when it comes to their women, there's no holding them back.
They love fiercely and ferociously.
These men play for keeps, getting what they want when they want it.

No excuses.
No e
ebook
Published March 13th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Deathstalkers MC Box Set Books 1-3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Deathstalkers MC Box Set Books 1-3

Jan
I cannot recommend this box set enough.

This is one of those series's where you see all characters in each book and as each one gets their own story its like the cherry on the cake.

Brilliant and lovable characters, MC drama and angst, heartwarming and heartfelt moments, hotness and danger and everything is brilliantly balanced out but still leaves you wanting more.

looking forward to more in the series I went from one book to another and couldn't get enough, I loved each of the characters story
Joelle
Our Review-Chaos
Tracie and Torch's Story

This is a new author we discovered recently and we are really enjoying her DeathStalkers MC series.We are on book three and loving them all.You could say were hooked !This was another gripping story in the DeathStalkers series that turned out to be yet another compelling read.

This story unlike the other in its series this couple Tracie and Torch have known each other for many years both being part of the DeathStalkers MC club.Torch is a bada**brother of th
Tracy- OMGReads
The three books that make up this box set are full of tough alpha males, and their kick butt women. The books deal with tough topics that are not for everyone, but they are intense, riveting tales.

Book one is Corrupted and it is a sharp introduction to the Death Stalkers MC from very beginning. The dynamics at play are interesting, and different than what I was expecting. Lucy is stronger than she or anyone else thinks, and Jordan, Whip, is a patient, loving but aloof hero. The events that take
Books Laid Bare
Corrupted- Book 1

1. Do not think about this, if you are at all worried about triggers, then really you need to stop reading now – this is not for you.

On the run searching for both solitude and safety are words that no-one should ever utter in the same sentence but when they are in reference to a child, the abhorrence of the situation is magnified to a level that is beyond comprehension.
But those words are the reality that Lucy faced, the uncertainty of the street was far more appealing that the
Sarah Dale
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This series is really gripping, addictive, action packed, tear your heart out and put it back together, and it will melt your kindle with the sizzling chemistry between these hot, sexy, dominant, alpha males and their sexy, feisty women. The fact that you get books 1-3 all in one place is even better.

#Corruption
# Heinous
# Chaos

Each book can be read as a standalone but you will fall in love with all the characters and you will want to devour them all in one go back to back.

Title: Corrupted
Serie
Kathleen R.
Title: Deathstalkers 1-3
Author: Alexis Noelle

5 amazing stars

I can still remember the first novel I read by Alexis Noelle - I laughed so hard that tears were streaming down my cheeks and I fell in love with her sass mouth princess and her pirate. The Deathstalkers wee nothing like that couple, but no less powerful as Alexis Noelle introduces us to 3 different couples from the Deathstalkers MC Club.

4.5 sexy dreams

With each new story I remembered why I kept falling in love with this author's
Tonya
Corrupted ~ 5 Stars

This is the first book in the Deathstalkers MC. It’s a great start, that’s for sure. There are some hard scenes to read though.

Lucy ran from her family when she was fourteen. What they were going to force her into is horrible.

That’s how she meets Jordan.

Jordan is a twenty-one year old prospect. He is attracted to her. Don’t worry, she’s a minor so nothing happens then.

It’s hell for him to have to stay so close to Lucy and not act on how he feels.

Once she turns eighteen, it’s o
Pam
Nov 07, 2017 rated it liked it
Torn, torn, torn. Alexis Noelle is a great story teller. However, this ends my relationship with her. My first and my last. I did not even read the other two stories.

As mentioned by many reviewers, there is not a lot of unsettling things happening in this story. I have read MC books before, but this was too much. I had to stop reading last night to see if the direction the author was going, was for me. I read more of the reviews and found warnings, which I did not ignore. Alexis Noelle really i
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Alexis Noelle is pretty new to me but I have to say... what I've read so far I'm really liking. MC romances are definitely not my go-to in romance by any means but when I can find a good one, I'm down. My other blog half recommended this author to me and insisted me I would love it...and she was dead on.

The Deathstalkers MC series is a gritty, raw, intense, passionate, and addicting series that will tease your senses and leave you breathless. In this box set, we have Corrupted, Heinous,
Gwen Shafer
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
There are three different books in this set.. The first three in this series. Every single one of them is unique and freaking enjoyable. I read the first two separately then read the last one in the set when I reread the set. It is a must read very well written very enjoyable.
Corupted is the first MC by this author that I read and the first one in the set . I loved this book and the way that it was written.Corrupted is a very unique book. I’ve read MC books. I’ve read books that touched on the s
Renee Entress from Renee Entress's Blog
4.5 Stars from Renee!

I was pulled right into this box set. These books have laughs, love, friendship, pain, abuse, suspense, twists, turns, mayhem, steam, and heartbreak.

CORRUPTED: This is Lucy and Jordan’s (Whip) story. Lucy after learning of her fate in the family ran. When she is found she asks for protections from the local MC. Jordan a prospect at the time gets assigned to her. He has to protect her and make sure she stays hidden. Years after she gets the MC’s protection she is 18 and Jord
Charlotte Isaac
Mar 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-books
Wow, this is amazing box set. This is a three book set. It is simply amazing read, and very well written by author.
Corrupted.
Wow, this story was very interesting. It is definitely different from any other books MC books I have read.
I loved Lucy even though, she is a scared teenager when she comes to the MC, but she finally feels safe and somewhere she can call home. She becomes part of the family and blossoms into a strong woman.
I loved Whip aka Jordan, he is loyal to a fault and gives everyone
FMR Book Grind
FLAVIA"S REVIEW

Corrupted - 4 Stars

I did series backwards, I read Mayhem first and now i'm reading the previous ones, lol... But when I read Mayhem I really wanted to know about the other characters.

And really Bikers at its best. Really enjoyed this one. I loved Lucy, even though she was in a terrible spot she made the best of her situation. And her and Jordan man oh man, totally HOT Chemistry

Definitely my type of MC book

Heinous – 5 Stars

Man oh man did I want to see how this one was going to turn
The Book Fairy Reviews
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Looking to start a new MC series, then this one is for you. We have a series that is filled with dark and evil things, and yeah an MC with big bad bikers that deal with danger but inadvertently become the heroes on shiny bikes. Danger and vile things happen in these books, but we also get beauty and pure love that grows from their darkness. A set that will get you hooked. I am and I can't wait to read more. My favorite is Corrupted rescuing and waiting to love her openly, then avenging her by ge ...more
Mandie Foxylutely
Mar 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
A great collection of the first three books in the Deathstalkers MC series.

Corrupted, Heinous and Chaos tell the stories of three of the brothers of the MC and their true loves. Each book captures the sassy mouthed heroine with her alpha man with lots of passion, drama, angst and suspense.

Corrupted is Jordan aka Whip and Lucy’s book where she escapes her cult loving family at the age of fourteen when she was being prepped to marry her uncle. She flees into the night and hides in the MC compound
Andrea Gillan
Oct 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent reading

Jeez these books give you the chills. Each book is based around one of the brothers in the MC. Each fall for a girl but it is definitely not plain sailing. These women have each to over come a major trauma and they do but with their MC family they find the strength.
Stephanie Beasley
Deathstalkers MC Box set Books 1-3

I loved getting to know the Club in these 3 books. I cried & laughed at some of the funny parts.. But the hard parts was very hard to read. I loved the Guys going all out for their ol'
Ladies. Can't wait to see what happens next in the story. I recommend all of the books in the series.
Kim Richards
May 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Although I bought this box set of the Deathstalkers, I have been doing my reviews on the individual books, truth be told, I bought it this way because it was cheaper for me.
All 3 books are so worth reading.
I highly recommend them highly
Jessica Dalrymple
Sep 15, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Jaymie
Review to Come
Tammy
Sep 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I like all the alpha male and too hot to handle their feelings and chemistry when they find the one that they are meant to be together with. Amazing
Eva Mcfarden
Recommended to Eva by: Hashtag Minxes

Love this series. Learning everyone's story. Fitting all the pieces together, holding your breath as an argument ensues. Finding the answers that leave you clenching your heart, drying your eyes and knowing your heart will soon fill with love and leave some of the rest of you, wanting.

Torch is a patient man. His job makes it a requirement. When Tracie realizes she is in danger, the person who answers her call for help is none other than Torch. Torch makes
Kathy Wideman
I can’t say enough about these books. There is action, hot alpha males, danger, sadness, heartbreak, and more. Three different couples find their way to their happily ever after. The club is a family and they are always there for each other. The club has a way of saving people. Not always in the way you think it would. Sometimes all you need is for someone not to judge you and that is what the club and its members do. All the characters in the series are fantastic. Almost all of them didn’t have ...more
Jennifer Pierson
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This box set is the first three books of Deathstalkers MC Box Set. These mouthwatering alphas are loyal to their club without fear, and when they find their women, watch out, because they are passionately all in. Corrupted the powerful story about Lucy and Jordan. Heinous is the story about Twist and Nikki. And Chaos is about Tracie and Torch. Each book has everything to make this series EPIC, as the fiery flames of sexy scene goodness will melt panties and kindles alike. Well placed humor that ...more
Live Laugh & Love Books
Originally posted on my blog Live Laugh & Love Books

The Deathstalkers MC Boxset by Alexis Noelle has the first three books in the series. Which are; Corrupted, Heinous and Chaos.

I give this boxset four stars for being super awesome at keeping me interested while making me laugh and cry. There are some scenes that aren’t for the faint of heart. So obviously not for everyone. But the steamy scenes make your heart pump, that’s for sure!

Alexis Noelle is an amazing writer, she makes her character
Maria Angie Mendoza
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this series! Each book pulled me in and kept me me going until the end!
What I loved about this series is the men and the women they loved. This is a unique MC series, they fight hard and they love harder.
The 3 books focus on three couples that come together under different violent circumstance. The men are hardcore badass but so are their women. Their common denominator is what they'll do for love.
So having a box set is genius! Instead of waiting until the next book comes out you can j
Wendy Livingstone
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This box set consists of book 1 – 3 of this awesome series.
#1 Corruption
#2 Heinous
#3 Chaos
Each of these books can be read as a standalone, as each one portrays different lead characters, but incorporating the rest of the MC in each storyline. As with all MC stories, there are strong, feisty woman, and sexy protective, loyal alpha males.
These stories are each a rollercoaster of emotions, and are intriguing and compelling reads. I recommend this authors work for all MC lovers, and I cannot wait t
Ashley Carr, LSoR
I loved this boxed set!!!! Ms. Noelle is a pure genius. I was obsessed with the strong passionate women and the alpha males that love them.

In Corrupted Lucy and Jordan have a chance encounter when Lucy fled from her religious and controlling family. Jordan is assigned guard duty to Lucy until she is 18, but along the way he fell in love with her. When her past comes back to haunt her can Jordan be the man to save her and heal her?

In Heinous, book 2, centers around Twist, a dirty-talking bike
EroticRomanceBookBlog withSandy
I received an Advanced Readers Copy of this book for a voluntary, completely honest, and non-incentivized review.

Outstanding MC romances and the price compared to purchasing them separately really does make a difference!
Susan
Feb 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Susan reviewed on behalf of Mytimeoutbookblog

I give Deathstalkers MC Box Set 5 stars for revving my engine and making me want to take a ride on the wild side. I laughed, I cried, I was terrified, and I was distraught, but most of all I felt happy in the end. There is violence and rape scenes so not for all.

Alexis Noelle is a new author to me, but I'm sure I'll be reading more of her books. Her writing is great, the characters are strong and interesting, (loved them all) and the storytelling is
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Alexis Noelle lives in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania with her husband, and three kids. On top a writing career, she is a full-time student and a full-time mom. She loves spending time with her kids, although she has to hide the computer from them when she is writing! She love being active and being outdoors, especially if it involves any kind of shopping.
She has always been passionate about writing.

Deathstalkers MC (8 books)
  • Corrupted
  • Heinous
  • Chaos
  • Broken
  • Mayhem
  • Sever (Deathstalkers MC Book 6)
  • Havoc (Deathstalkers Book 7)
  • Torn (Deathstalkers, #8)

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Rules of Regret
  • Cry Baby
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Matchmaking for Beginners
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Threat of Danger (Mission Recovery, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Copenhagen (International Guy #3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Don't Hex with Texas (Enchanted, Inc., #4)
  • Windfallen
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Wild Hunger (The Phoenix Pack, #7)
  • Archer's Voice
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Intentions (Maiden Lane, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire's Touch (The Sinclairs, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Ordinary Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Forbidden Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Turning Back (Kathleen Turner #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Surviving Girls (Hidden Sins, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Dirt on Ninth Grave (Charley Davidson, #9)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Dark Instincts (The Phoenix Pack, #4)