Start by marking “Her Two Dragon Princes” as Want to Read:
Her Two Dragon Princes

Her Two Dragon Princes

4.15  ·  Rating details ·  80 Ratings  ·  20 Reviews
Human mates were the easiest to find – or so they thought.

Sizzling hot stepbrothers Lloyd and Foster, dragon princes, didn’t want to lose the throne to their sister, Silvia. Especially when all they needed to ensure the crown was a mate. Confident in their abilities, the two brothers set up a bet. The first one to find a mate would become Dragon King. No questions asked.
Published January 25th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Her Two Dragon Princes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Two Dragon Princes

Leirmarx
Jul 18, 2017 rated it did not like it
Sadly I did not enjoy this book. I didn't find Emily independent because an independent woman won't open up about her financial problems on two complete strangers and she would not invite them on her apartment above the club specially if they are big imposing men. What sane woman would do that? And I don't find the two dragon princes as alphas. I see two guys who bickers like teenagers and smacks each other like the three stoogies minus one. I mean seriously.... I keep rolling my eyes when I was ...more
Michelle
Jan 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lloyd and Foster did not want to leave the throne to their step sister so they made a bet that the first one to find a mate would be the dragon king. Emily is very independent she is trying keep her night club going but her money is dwindling down but just when she thought all was lost she meets two of the hottest men Lloyd and Foster they ask to me her partners and give her a loan to keep her business a float loved this book it was exciting and hot and sexy with two for one oh yeah. Michelle I ...more
Vicki
This was such a fun read. I enjoyed the characters. I received this as an ARC for an honest review.
The dragon brother Lloyd and Foster seemed like real brothers. Lloyd is a dragon prince and Foster is his step-brother. They bet on who will marry first and become heir to the throne. They decide to look for wives among humans. The whole story is humorous but when they find their love things take a dangerous turn. But I really enjoyed the book and want to read more by this author.
Jeanette Kelley
Jan 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm really enjoying dragons and their ladies!

I enjoyed this Dragon book. It has a whole new way to look at the shifters and I really loved that. I loved the descriptions of the den and where they live. I truly loved their lady love. A big girl but she has brains and a great heart. A great read for a cold night.
Hsu Lee
Jan 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
ARC - I voluntarily offered to review this book and my opinions are honest!

This was a great read!
Very nice storytelling.
I loved the interaction between the characters.
Specially how Lloyd + Foster were super tender + caring w/ Emily.
They were both Alphas, but they were not afraid to show their emotional side.
Kudos to Jasmine Wylder
shannon  Stubbs
It was ok

The story was ok. It wasn't her best book. It did have some good parts but ended kind of flat.
Luz Maria Valle
Feb 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Her two Dragon Princes

Gave it a five star rating loved the story it was great. Can't wait to read her next book and find what's it about.
Charlotte Hodrick
Jul 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
wonderful story from the author
Cheshire Cat
Jul 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
If you get the kindle version this book is over at about 33%. Then it's bonus material.
Christine
Oct 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have decided I just love the way this author writes.

This is a fun book!! I do enjoy two loves with a wonderful woman. Dragons can you get any better paranormal?
Melissa
Jan 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
this was a very different twist on a love story, it was a really good read.
Rose Baker
Feb 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good read

This was a good read. There was a bit of intrigue as well as romance. The brothers were spit on with their competitive ways and Emily was a wonderful heroine.
Samantha Reeves
Feb 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love dragons!! This is my first book by this author and I really liked it. Emily, Lloyd and Foster's story is intriguing and I totally couldn't put it down! I'll definitely be checking out more from this author!
Cindy Caron
Jan 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ms. Wylder never ceases to amaze me with her skills and ability to turn an idea into a fantasy tale that will have you imagining all kinds of things, wondering if there is truly any possibility of them existing in our midst, or simply wishful thinking. Always in competition with each other, Lloyd and Foster know that they have to find a mate. Whoever finds their mate first, will be the next reigning king of the Dragon lands. Being step-brothers doesn't help with the competitions either, if anyth ...more
Angela Sanders
Jan 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When Lloyd and Foster set off to find a mate in the human world, they had no idea what was in store for them. What originally started out as a bet, morphed into a deep love for a young, beautiful, bombshell, named Emily.
The Dragons couldn't be more awkward if they tried, especially Lloyd. Emily is immediately drawn to them and doesn't quite understand her overwhelming attraction. It's quite alarming.
Lloyd and Foster go beyond competing for Emily's affections to fiercely protecting her at all c
Jan Janus
Jan 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily read an Advanced Copy for Review and all I have to say is YOU MUST READ IT. I am not one to ever give a spoiler to a book, I like the readers to get MY FEEL of the reading and take it into consideration. I truly recommend you grab this book when you get a chance to read it. Two brothers, who are not Blood, fall for a lowly human....Against the rules of the clan. Will there be turmoil? Will there be a change in rule? Will there be a division among the dragons? You MUST MUST read thi ...more
Christine
Jan 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Arc review For honest review. Lloyd and foster both a dragon princes looking for mates they make a bet first to find a mate becomes king but Emily a bar owner puts a kink in that. Cute story .very good.
Juanita E. Arp
Jan 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed reading this book, it has a great storyline. Can't wait to read more from this author. I received a FREE ARC copy to read volunteerly for an honest review.
Amanda Parker
Apr 18, 2017
Becky Gates
Apr 30, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet

Sweet, but not over the top. Nice to read, just a bit average. Could have been a bit "spicier" along the way.
Paula K. Coy
May 05, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »
Jasmine Wylder is a Real Estate Agent by day and an emerging Paranormal Romance Author & Adventurer by night. Hailing from California, her passion for sultry stories, steamy scenes, and all-things romance began early on and it has stayed with her ever since.

When she isn’t creating captivating storylines, Jasmine loves spending time in the great outdoors, practicing yoga, painting, and treating