Start by marking “Forever (Friends, #3)” as Want to Read:
Forever (Friends, #3)

Forever

(Friends #3)

3.92  ·  Rating details ·  789 Ratings  ·  144 Reviews
She’s all I could ever want…

I have a reputation around school. Cold. Untouchable. Unfeeling. Only one girl could ever make me want to change and that’s Amanda Winters. Too bad I broke her heart and drove her away.

So to get through the rest of my days in high school, I tell myself I need to focus on more important things. Like taking our football team to championships. Ge
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 221 pages
Published April 4th 2017 by EM Publishing

Christy
Mar 23, 2017 rated it really liked it

4 #CuddlewithTuttle Stars!

photo 371df1bc384ecf6065d9444e8e1b957b_zpsm6epim3r.jpg

OMG the teenage drama in this series… These books have stressed me out from the start, but for some reason, I can’t stop reading them! After reading the last book, which was about Amanda and Tuttle, I was happy to see we were getting a conclusion to their story. Amanda and Tuttle aren’t perfect, but they are by far the most likable characters in this series.

The book starts out right where the last one left off… Amanda is heartbroken over Jordan Tuttle. No need to go i
Jennifer Kyle
Mar 27, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: arcs
3 STARS

”She’s all I could ever want…

description

It saddens to me to rate this book centered around Amanda and Tuttle and the final book of the series low. However this could have been so much better and sadly wasn’t in my opinion. A reader will get all excited that Jordan Tuttle seems set on winning Amanda Winters back and making her his forever. However, they were on again off again the WHOLE BOOK. After a while I just didn’t care why Jordan would sulk off to god only knows where, week after week, then
Nissa | Of Pens and Pages Book Blog
3.5 stars!

Review at Of Pens and Pages.

This group of teenagers infuriated me to no end, Livvy and Ryan the most, but I couldn’t stop reading about them. Is this the last book for Amanda Walters and Jordan Tuttle? I think they were the most decent of the bunch, and I was sweet on them and their relationship.

Forever follows More Than Friends after Amanda and Tuttle broke up. As Amanda tries to move on, Tuttle realizes he’ll do something to make him happy, and that’s having her beside him. He has to
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo 4fb042ab571c82a57df34622a5db2d_zps2rktuhqy.gif

photo f0a9ec87713398bfe3606f73bc091e_zpsxlcvwtny.gif I watch because it’s fascinating and I’m in awe of everything that is Jordan Tuttle. His body is beautiful. I want to kiss him all over.”

Monica Murphy knows when it comes to Jordan Tuttle and Amanda Winters that she has my full attention. Seriously, I fell in love with these two instantly in the second installment, More Than Friends. There was something so right, raw and relatable when it came to these two. Though they are young and a lit
Melanie (mells_view)
Mar 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
 photo 7F4257BE-FBAE-4C9A-9D8E-632F4E1C4C64_zps7xfmxl4i.jpeg
All of the swoony feels for Jordan Tuttle. Sigh.

If you have not started the Friends series I highly recommend you do RIGHT NOW! This story was a great wrap up to Amanda and Tuttle's rollercoaster high school romance. I enjoyed that the characters have been very flawed throughout the entire series, and we've slowly watched them learn and grow! If you're looking for a slightly mature YA romance, then you've found it.

I know Monica Murphy said that their story is done, but I would LOVE college/futu
Jen Zingaro
Mar 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Every book I read in this series makes me happier and happier. I really enjoyed Just Friends - I LOVE high school drama in romance books. Then I read More than Friends and got to see the first part of Amanda and Tuttle's story.... That book absolutely consumed me and I have been waiting for the conclusion ever since. This book did NOT disappoint. I adore this couple. Amanda is one of my favorite heroines because she is real. She rarely succumbs to peer pressure and follows her heart. And Tuttle ...more
Ammie *Ammie's Book Obsession*
1.2 mine forever

Forever by Monica Murphy
Release Date: April 4th, 2017
Series: Friends
Genre: Young Adult

Forever, an all new Friends story from Monica Murphy, is now live!

Forever AMAZON

She’s all I could ever want…

book bruin
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sigh. I'm hoping this isn't the end of Amanda and Jordan's story, but if it is, I can say that I am happy with their journey. Forever is the 3rd book in the Friends series, and is the continuation of book 2, More Than Friends.

Throughout this book, I marveled at how well Monica Murphy knows the teenage mind. She mentioned that she has middle school aged children in the acknowledgements that she drew inspiration from, but I felt the actions and inner monologues of our characters was spot on. It ma
Yamina -Women Who Stare at Books
*Arc kindly provided for an honest review*

Forever was purely wonderful. Loved it! I could not put it down. I am not a big fan of YA but Monica Murphy’s writing was flawless.
I enjoyed everything about this book- the drama, the backstabbing, the characters,it was the perfect blend of EVERYTHING. I want to cuddle with Tuttle so so much!! Jordan Tuttle *swoon!!

5 stars all the way!
Dimaris rossy
Mar 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awwwww this story is so sweet. Every time I read about Jordan I want more. It gets better and better. And I love how much Amanda understands him. Btw you will love the little tid bits from the other characters (specially Cannon). He is just worth it. Same as Jordan- he is the ultimate prize. And not because of what everyone sees. He is just really deep and caring and protective. He is in the first stages of the perfect alpha male. These characters are really the best of this story. They are very ...more
♡Julalicious Book Paradise♡
Original review on Julalicious Book Paradise

It took me a bit longer to get into the story of the third book in this series, but once I was, I was in completely. The book continues around where the last book finished and we continue to follow Amanda and Tuttle’s relationship’s ups and downs.

Even though Tuttle hurt Amanda, I can’t hate him, like I do with Ryan (yes, went back to not liking the guy lol), because I feel like it hurts him even more knowing he hurt her. I like that he is willing to pu
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Forever (Friends #3) by Monica Murphy
3.5 stars!!!

“I’ve given up on Jordan Tuttle, because he’s given up on me.”

Monica Murphy has delivered some of the most teenaged drama filled books I have ever read with this trilogy. From the first page of the first book, page after page it has been teen angst and I have loved it. As ever when this forty-three-year-old woman reads college ages books, I live vicariously through them.

As this was the final book in the trilogy I will admit that I was hoping f
Moon Love
Mar 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Full review to come!
Jo-The Hopeless Romantics Book Blog
4.5 Stars

I have been on #TeamTuttle ever since reading the first book in this series so I was excited to get started on this story. I was eager to discover how Amanda and Tuttle's relationship would play out. I was also looking forward to discovering more about Tuttle. He had been so secretive and closed off about his life and he was obviously struggling so I was hoping that this book would give me the answers to all of Jordan Tuttle's problems.

"I can't think of anyone else. Just Amanda."

From
Moriah
Apr 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
ALL THE HEART EYES

*This review will also appear on A Leisure Moment*

**I received an eARC of this book from Social Butterfly PR in exchange for an honest review**

I love Jordan Tuttle!

I could probably stop this review right there and have given you enough reasons to read this book. Amanda Winters and Jordan Tuttle are one of my favorite couples I’ve ever met in a book. The chemistry, the angst, and the sweet moments splattered in between made this a must-read the second I discovered it existed.

Th
RentasticReads
Apr 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 #TuttleIsBae stars!

Ever since Amanda Winters and Jordan Tuttle's relationship has been introduced to us on the very first installment of this series, I instantly fell deeply in love with them. Hands down. Their story is just heart melting in all the ways. They just have this raw passion and unique connection any of us could relate with. Out of all the relationships Monica Murphy presented in the Friends series, this particular one was the one that truly drew me in and had me hooked. And ju
Courtney
Apr 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I love that I when I am reading a book and by the end of it I am smiling like a total fool. And this book does just that. A perfect ending for Tuttle and Amanda.

Forever is the finale in this series and also the second book in Tuttle and Amanda's odd relationship. Throughout this book, these two go back and forth on what they are. Monica does a great job of delivering the teenage drama and angst in this one.

Even thought this book surrounds Tuttle and Amanda, we do see a lot of the other character
Paperback Princess
Apr 08, 2017 rated it liked it
Sigh!!! I expected a little more from Amanda and Tuttle..this was an entire book of nothing happening. Yes Jordan realizes what a mistake he's made breaking Amanda's heart and he promises to change but he really doesn't do anything different.

Amanda is still incredibly insecure...Livvy is still annoying as hell..Ryan is still immature..Em is still shady as Fck. Nothing really changes or gets resolved..idk I just expected more from Forever which sucks because I really loved More Than Friends.
Nicole Turner
Mar 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The conclusion to Jordan & Amanda's story.
This book was the perfect end to their epic love story, it was filled with lots of teenage angst. I absolutely loved these books, Monica is a fantasic story teller!

(I recieved this ARC for free and chose to leave an honest review)
Alicia
Mar 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
**I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review*

Jordan and Amanda are amazing!! Forever is the conclusion of their story (although I REALLY hope we read more from them.) I smiled throughout most of this story just because I loved how much these two were perfect for each other. They both grew so much apart, as well as together. I loved how much Jordan fought to get what he wanted and I love that Amanda didn't give up on him, even when she felt that she should-especially with so many people t
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW***

4 #TuttleisBae CROWNS

Forever, the conclusion to Amanda and Tuttle's story is everything a YA high school romance should be. There is drama, some swoonworthy John Hughes's moments, and a HEA every girl dreams of having for the culmination of her high school career. It is truly and entertaining read from cover to cover.

Jordan Tuttle owns my teenage heart. He is the iconic high school hero. High school quarterback, the elusive and brooding type, doesn't do the girlf
Jen
Apr 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing

The feeling you get when you finish the last book in a series that you absolutely loved from the very start. Sigh... I'm thrilled because I LOVED it, but feel a sense of loss too. These characters have my heart and I'm not ready to say goodbye.

Hopefully Monica Murphy will feel bad for all of us having withdrawals and maybe write a few spinoffs to make us feel better!!

I adored the Forever series. It's young love at its finest and it brought back so many memories—ones you wish you could experience
Derna
Apr 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
*** I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review ***

*4.5 stars*

Forever is the final book in the Friends series by Monica Murphy. Having read the last two books when I sat down to read this, I was prepared for eye rolling moments because of the drama filled high school antics of the characters. But I was pleasantly surprised as Amanda Winters and Jordan Tuttle's story to me was low on drama, and the high school antics and I liked that. I think my eye rolling count was under fiv
Deniz
Mar 29, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5Stars

Forever is filled with teenage angst and drama just like the previous two.
This installment is mostly about Amanda and Tuttle. In fact it picks up right where the last book ended.
To be honest I expected that there would be another book in the series... I don't know why but I kinda did. After finishing, I checked to see when it would be, to discover that this was the final book in the series. Which is kinda sad, because I don't feel we got enough of Em. Nor I find Livvy's ending satisfyi
Irma
Apr 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
“I watch because it’s fascinating and I’m in awe of everything that is Jordan Tuttle. His body is beautiful. I want to kiss him all over.”

Gah! I don't even know what to say. I LOVED it. If you'll go through my previous reviews, you'll see that I was in love with Tuttle and Mandy both as characters and also as a coupple. The two of them together are amazing! I smiled throughout most of this story just because I loved how much these two were perfect for each other.

description
andrea have sassy books to read

this was so FRUSTRATING
and

it end ok i didnt expect much it seem childless and petty
Chrissy
Apr 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2017, series

Finally we get the conclusion of Amanda and Jordan’s story! After the the ending of More than Friends I needed to see how these two would end up, I was left wanting more of Amanda and Jordan and was left frustrated with how their story ended. Forever was a perfect ending for these two, but not without more angst and drama for these two to go through!

These two characters are definitely frustrating at times, and a few times I forgot that they are teenagers,
Amy
Mar 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When it comes to YA heroes, Jordan Tuttle is All The Things.

He's tall.

He's brooding

He's intelligent.

He's inscrutable.

And when he likes you, he makes you feel like complete.

Unfortunately, all of that brooding and inscrutability can cause problems. Amanda certainly thinks so. She loves Jordan, and she wants him to love her back, but he keeps pushing her away. She understands that much of this has to do with his overwhelmingly dysfunctional family, but no amount of understanding helps when the guy
Lauren - SERIESous Books

**I received a review copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own and not influenced by my source.**

This was easily one of my most anticipated sequels this year and I adored every moment of it!

These two are just the cutest; Tuttle especially. His crush/love just warms my heart. It's been a long time since I've fallen in love with a male hero in a story. Swoon!

I was really torn on what rating to give this book. While I loved this story and the characters, I was a
Melissa | Slow Readers Blog
I’ve been a fan of this series since I was sucked in by book one back in August of last year. The drama was addicting, the pace set to super speed with a superficial plot and characters, and I could not get enough. Much to my surprise the series took a turn as it began to focus on two supporting characters from book one, whom I absolutely adored. However…this conclusion just did not work for me.

I really can’t even tell you what happened in Forever. Sure there was resolution and I suppose everyon
New York Times, USA Today bestselling author and #1 international bestselling author. A believer in kissing. A believer of love.

I also write contemporary romance as USA Today bestselling author Karen Erickson.

Sign up for my newsletter: http://bit.ly/2b1SzV6

Check out my Facebook page for more info & regular updates: http://www.facebook.com/MonicaMurphya...

Hang out with me on Instagram!

Friends (3 books)
  • Just Friends (Friends, #1)
  • More Than Friends (Friends, #2)