Start by marking “Unchained (Hogan Brothers #3)” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Unchained

K.L. Donn

Unchained (Hogan Brothers #3)

4.66  ·  Rating details ·  41 Ratings  ·  26 Reviews
She’s sheltered. He’s steadfast.

Sage Marlowe was born with grace and care.
Loving her religion and understanding her place in the compound was drilled into her from the moment she could walk. Never leaving until she was a teen, she had no clue of the outside world.
She didn’t understand that she had choices, or could have opinions. She didn’t know she could have freedom.
Me
Published November 14th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Unchained, please sign up.

K.L. Donn Hi! One Call will be releasing on November 14th market wide!
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
K.L. Donn Hi Susan, it will be on November 14th!

Christiann Igou
Shelves: arc-2017
I don’t think I have ever anticipated a book at much as this one! To say that I was blow away was an understatement! This book was epic and everything we didn’t even know we wanted from Loch & Sage. The new title fits this book to a T and I completely understand now why she changed the name.

Loch & Sage’s Book is filled with more emotion that I can fathom. Sage has unwavering strength. Their story is about strength, adversity, a powerful connection, and freedom. My pulse increased with e
April Symes
Loch & Sage’s story is filled with so much emotion. I have to say this, to me, was an EPIC read and I loved every moment, from the beginning to the middle to the end. The characters (Loch and Sage) drew me in from the start and kept me hooked all the way until the very end, in fact I didnt want their story to end. I laughed, I cried, i oohh and ahhh'd and the story took me on an incredible journey of love, of loss, happiness, anger, of heartbreak, and doubt. Together, Loch and Sage must figh ...more
Gemma Elizabeth
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness, it seems I've been waiting to get my greedy little hands on this book for so long and boy did it deliver!
I just knew before I read it that it was gonna be awesome. The characters all drew me in from the start but I knew Loch was going to be my favourite.
The story is so beautifully developed, well rounded and really well thought out and executed. The writing just draws you into someone else's life even for a little while and it's so wonderful how the author can do that with ever
Janine - The world was hers for the reading
From the moment Lochlan Hogan laid eyes on the beautifully mysterious girl with ash blond hair and crystal blue eyes, he knew she was the one for him. The problem was he had no idea who she was and she was never allowed to speak in his presence.

Sage Marlowe was a child of her upbringing. Unfortunately for her, that upbringing was based on a strict religion preached by her father on an isolated compound. When she is finally allowed to accompany her mother off the compound for the first time, she
DRAKEAVERYWORLD
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Well being a good girl never dressed me up well but for Krystal will do my best she wants a spoiler free review and believe me this book is so beautiful you would tell about all the amazing parts she wrote in her always amazing and surprisingly breath taking way, this book is difficult different and was really weighing on her since the first time she started writing it. You reading you will experience everything she did while writing because it’s so easy to feel l through her words, that Loch an ...more
Ca Fender
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Unchained is the story of Lochlan and Sage. Lochlin is the youngest of three brothers, who is very quiet and reserved. He’s a think before you speak kind of guy. Sage is a girl born to a situation that most don’t understand. She has been secluded from the real word and taught how to act, what to think, and who to be. A chance meeting between the two shifts both of their lives.

I absolutely fell in love with Lochlin in this book. And Sage showed that with strength, faith, and love you can overcom
Katrina Miller
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Seriously one of the best and most emotionally driven stories I have ever read. I laughed, cried, and went on an incredible journey of faith, love, heartbreak, and doubt, only to be once again reminded of the power of love and redemption.

KL knocked this one out of the park. I am still trying to recover and want to go back into this world and visit.

I left a little piece of myself with this book, I'm not sure I will ever get back, nor do I want to.

KL always does an amazing job, she has such an inc
Lynne Garlick
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh. My. Days! Where do I start with this book?! I have never wanted a book as much as I have wanted this one. So when I started it, I wanted to go slow and savour it but it was so hard!! Lochlan was already in my heart along with his brothers, their ladies and his Mum......and then along came Sage. In all her apparent fragility, she had a strength that shone from her despite everything she experienced.
KL Donn has surpassed herself with this one, I have laughed, I have cried (to be honest, more t
Alexa
Nov 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wow - this was an emotional story! Although the other 2 Hogan brother stories are also chock full of emotional angst and drama this one definitely takes the spot as winner in those categories. I enjoyed it a lot but wouldn't say it was my favorite out of the trio... There is a LOT of time spent on Sage's situation and issues and I found less on the relationship between her and Lochlan.

Still a really great read and if you've read the other 2 you were probably anxiously awaiting Lochlan's story (l
Codie  Riddell
Nov 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The new title suits the raw emotions captured within this book better than what One Call did. One Call was a great title, a great cover but this new one is powerful, dominating and significant to the content within the book. KL has done an amazing job of merging the two.
This book gives you all the feelings you want from the Hogan Brothers series. A mixure of happiness, anger, a bit of sadness and a lot of awe. KL has done an amazing job with this third book, Loch and Sage was an amazing additio
Kelly
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I cried, I laughed and I cried some more. This book had my emotions all over the place.

While I'm still firmly Team Levi, Loch came really close. He was such a sweetheart until you messed with the ones he loves.

Sage, my heart hurt for her, but at the same time I applauded her strength.

This is one of those books that will stick with me.

5 big stars! If ever a book deserves more it's this one!
Pat
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in the "Hogan Brother's" series and KL Donn has continued with a wonderfully written storyline that flows effortlessly throughout the whole book and the characters are so well developed that as I turned each page I felt like I was being drawn in deeper and deeper into Loch and Sage's storyline as it flawlessly unfolded!

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Jessica71208
Nov 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was not what I expected but so much more!! This story of Sage and Loch made me feel so many different emotions throughout the book. I loved that this book was so different from her others and it had me so drawn in that I had to read it in one night. You don't want to miss the story of the last Hogan brother. This book will be so much more then you will ever expect! I can't say enough good about this book. Don't miss out on this one.
Claire Smalley
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this and think it's my favourite Hogan brothers book from the 3. The love between Loch and Sage was beautiful and the story behind them was brilliant. This book was a lot more emotional than the others and I was on the edge of my seat throughout. I hope some of the secondary characters get to tell there story especially Asher and Elianna. Once again Krystal delivered another unforgettable read :)
Naomi Martinez
Nov 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book. I don't even know where to start. KL really outdid herself with this one. It's so amazing, heartbreaking, beautiful, and perfect all rolled into one. I was on a roller coaster of emotions through the whole thing. I have always been a fan of KL since I first read Keeley's Fight and The Hogan Brother's has been one of my favorites. But now this book is my favorite out of all of them. I highly recommend this book and the series. You won't be disappointed.
Lesley Williams
Nov 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Trying to review without spoilers is going to be difficult..
Love Love Loved it. I felt like I was waiting forever for this release.
It sent me on an emotional roller coaster ride it didn’t disappoint and I couldn’t put it down.
Full of emotion in every way possible!
There is so much more I want to write, you will just have to read and enjoy!
This book is a must!!
Amanda Perrie
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Well isn't Loch the sweetheart of the Hogan Brothers, Sage is the perfect match for him.

I have loved every book in this series but Unchained is definitely my favourite, it will grab you right from the start & keep you through the tears & laughter.

K.L. Donn is one of my favourite authors that I would never hesitate to recommend.

**I voluntarily reviewed an ARC**
Mindy Mccray
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
K.L. Donn has surpassed everything I thought she could deliver in a book! Loch and Sage's book has blown me away! I loved everything about this book! I know I say this with all of Donn's books, but this is my favorite book! I can't wait to see what K.L. gives us next!!
Sam
Nov 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing! It had my heart pounding the entire read, and there was no way I could possibly put it down. It was the type of story that grabs you and pulls you into their life and you never leave, even after the “story” is done. Again, amazing!
SansaReads
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Five emotional amazing read stars! I absolutely loved everything about this. The character depth to the plot, KL did an amazing job. She’s one of those authors that continues to evolve and surpass your expectations. Great read!
Shreeya
I loved the first 2 books and eagerly waiting for the third one. This was different and I liked it. Though it is also an emotional rollercoaster.
This was an absolutely SAFE book with NO Cheating and a well deserved HEA.
Lisa Boyd
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book. Sage and Loch are delightfully wonderful together. I loved the story, the plot, the insta-love that takes a long time to come to fruition. This is another brilliant book by KL Donn.
Whynter Raven
Nov 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm a big fan of the Hogan Brothers. K.L. Donn did not disapoint. I dont think i put this book down thats how good it was. I highly reccomend this author.
Lauren
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
y'all this book ... KL knocked another book out of the park!!! Sage is my new Hero, and Loch is amazing!!! thats all i will say for now!!!
Cindi
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Really that is the only word that comes to mind after reading this book. As you read, you will feel angry, excited, nervous, and then satisfaction as the characters get their happy. So many things happen in this book that it really needs to be read more than once to get it all. KL Donn is an amazing author who once again gave an epic story to enjoy and become enthralled with.
Lenka
Nov 13, 2017
Crecia Cael
Nov 19, 2017
Kathy
rated it it was ok
Nov 20, 2017
K.L. Donn
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Courtney
Nov 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
KL Donn does it again in her latest of the Hogan Brothers books! This story had me hooked from the first page until the end. Two amazingly strong, in their own and different ways, find a connection that I think all of us search for. Lochlan and Sage couldn't have grown up in more different worlds and yet their connection is instant and unbreakable, even when outside forces try to break them both. This story has it all from the incredible feelings, the danger facing these two and an amazing group ...more

Hogan Brothers (3 books)
  • One Chance (Hogan Brothers #1)
  • One Choice (Hogan Brothers #2)