Start by marking “We All Fall Down” as Want to Read:
We All Fall Down

We All Fall Down

Paige has had a crush on Theo since they first met, but she knows her feelings are one-sided. She's trying to move on, to flirt. A party at the river is j
Published October 3rd 2017 by Sourcebooks Fire

To ask other readers questions about We All Fall Down, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about We All Fall Down

Start your review of We All Fall Down
Ashley Gallegos
Mar 17, 2018 rated it liked it
I preferred One Was Lost to this one. This one felt... forced. It was like the author was trying to meet a page quote and kept repeating material to get there. It started with a lot of promise and then got painful to finish. The ending made no sense at all. Not my favorite.
Shaina
3.5
Situation: a bridge that has been there so long that it needs to be redone or torn down.
Ppl make wishes and put the initials of the person they are making the wishes and the prayers for on a lock and then lock it to the bridge.
Could be for health to a new baby or it could be to keep love in their lives.
But weird things happen and it separates two best friends.
Theo would never hurt anyone, especially not her. What happened ?
But now time has passed and they are both back and working near
J. M. Benefield
Feb 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
See my full review on my website: www.turnanotherpage.org ...more
Adele
Content/ Trigger Warning: ADHD, ODD, Anxiety, Suicide Mention, Blood Mention

We All Fall Down is a book that I had been anticipating for months before I got to read it. I’ve really enjoyed Natalie D. Richards’ other books Six Months Later, and One Was Lost, so when I heard of We All Fall Down I tried to keep my expectations for this book to a minimum.

I knew beforehand that there were two points of view within We All Fall Down. Normally in mystery novels, it would be somewhat difficult to enjoy th
Jen Ryland
Review to come!

Read more of my reviews on JenRyland.com or check out my Bookstagram!

I received a free advance copy of this book from the publisher for possible review.

Beth
I am not sure if it is my mood or my age, but this just wasn't the book for me. It confused me. I think teens will like it, because they love all things dramatic. As an adult, it left me concerned.
Roxanne
Oct 01, 2017 rated it really liked it

Thank you to Sourcebooks Fire and Netgalley for a copy of the eARC in exchange for a fair review.

Theo and Paige are best friends on the verge of being something more when everything goes horribly wrong. One night when jealousy and issues tear them apart. Now four months later all they want to do is move on from that horrible night, but something keeps drawing them back to the bridge.

Theo is working with his uncle when he finds a lock on the bridge with his initials and Paige's initials on it, bu
JennRenee
Oct 21, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: arc-read, read-2017
I was excited for the release of this book. I read one other book by this author and I very much loved it. The premise of this story looked interesting and promising. I was very excited. Unfortunately, this book didn't reach my expectations.

This story is about a girl and boy who are friends, who started to crush on each other, who didn't have the nerve to tell each other, who had a night where things went wrong and their friendship broke. This is also a story about a bridge, lovers, carved init
Jody Casella
Oct 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Un-put-down-able. And I say this as one of Natalie's critique partners who has read the book in various stages, multiple times. I know too that the story started with a haunted bridge (a real one) and a broken teen boy who has just done something terrible. What the story has morphed into is a psychological supernatural mystery about the troubled boy and the equally troubled girl he realizes (too late?!) that he loves.

And the creepy bridge that keeps coming between them...
Kristina Lenarczyk
I received an ebook copy of this novel to review from NetGalley, but that does not influence my opinion.

This novel was just okay for me. It was a very quick read, but the plot or characters weren't completely engaging. It reads as a young adult contemporary, but tries to delve into some supernatural aspects that I wasn’t a fan of. t gave it three stars, but officially would rate it two and a half because it was overall just meh - I didn’t love it, but I didn’t hate it.

I feel as though this novel
Erin Arkin
Sep 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2017
We All Fall Down by Natalie Richards is a book I was waiting to get my hands on since I read the summary. I love a good mystery and Richards always comes through with an interesting story that keeps me guessing until the very end. Also, the cover is perfect!

The book starts out introducing us to Theo and Paige. They have been friends for a while and Paige has always had a crush on Theo. It hasn’t been until recently that Theo has started to have the same feelings for her but Paige has come to a c
Brenda
Nov 20, 2017 rated it it was ok
Book Review: We All Fall Down by Richards. This was another DNF book for me. I read the first 3/4 of the book and then skipped to the last chapter and honestly, I don't think I missed that much. This is one of those books that I found myself having to force myself to keep reading and when I did, I enjoyed the mystery element of it but not enough to want to continue.

The story plot revolves around two teenagers with mental issues. Theo is constantly battling his ADHD and his quick temper. He has
Stephanie Bain
Aug 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
***3.5 stars***

*i received and egalley of this book for free in exchange for an honest review.*

I enjoyed this book. the mystery was solid and the plot was good. Pacing was quite good in the book as well it of course read very quick.

My only issue was a lack of something i cant pinpoint and paige. She really annoyed the shit out of me but theo was awesome. I loved theo! Paige can be annoyingly anxious in another book.

Brittani Kiger
Sep 04, 2019 rated it it was ok
I hated the main character the whole time and I'm not used to that. She has anxiety and I get that but the whole time she acts so childish. It was not Theo's fault. That other guy was being a jerk and trying to pressure her. Theo stood up for her and she got in the way. She's to blame for the incident not Theo. She kept acting like it was some kind of planned out attack. It was an accident. Because of this, the book felt so drawn out and boring. The conclusion wasn't even that exciting.
Michelle
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: netgalley-arcs
Okay, so this book I requested because I thought the plot sounded interesting. Unfortunately, while I have enjoyed YA mysteries in the past, this seems geared to a much younger audience then me. I do think high school me would have loved it. Adult me is finding it hard to swallow.

I received an advanced readers copy from the publisher via NetGalley. Thank you.
Jena
Oct 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
“I stay in the car because I’m not welcome at the door.”

From the very first sentence we see the tension built into the backstory of this YA thriller. Theo and Paige have been friends forever. Paige battles anxiety and Theo battles ODD, ADHD and a number of other disorders. Together they can face anything.

Except Paige’s parents think Theo is a negative influence. Except Paige has had a crush on Theo forever, and has decided to leave the unrequited feelings in the past. Except, they aren’t unrequi
PinkAmy loves books, cats and naps
Paige Green
Mar 18, 2018 rated it liked it
Rating: 3/5

Genre: YA Mystery/Romance

Recommended Age: 15+ (slight sexual content

Pages: 333

Author Website

Amazon Link

Disclaimer: I received this book for free courtesy of KidLitExchange and the publishing company in exchange for a review. All opinions are my own.

Synopsis: Theo's always been impulsive. But telling Paige how he feels? He's obsessed over that decision. And it's time. Tonight. At the party on the riverbank, under the old walking bridge, site of so many tales of love and death.
Paige has
Jessica White
Jan 30, 2018 rated it liked it
Guys.
I really, really enjoy reading Natalie D. Richards books.
That being said, I thoroughly enjoyed We All Fall Down!
It tackles several topics including mental illness, hauntings, college, and friendship.

Paige and Theo have been best friends for years, but Theo finally wants more. Too bad Paige is trying to impress another boy... Something terrible happens the night of the party and their friendship is ruined. Bad things always happen on the bridge, but they never thought it would happen to the
Kimberly
Jan 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
@kidlitexchange #partner —— All opinions are my own.

Theo and Paige have the most unlikely friendship. He has a lot of reckless energy and lack of focus that constantly defines him as a bad boy. She is polite and values her academics. He has ADHD and ODD. She suffers from severe anxiety and panic attacks. Both seem to somehow calm each other down and both have daydreamed about taking their relationship to the next level. All of that changes with one accident. An accident where Theo finds himself
Tiana
Sep 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
A twisted romance that crawls over your skin and turns everything you think you know on its head. Theo and Paige are the best of friends until one night when things go awry and then they are simply not anything anymore. However, evil soon drags them back to the bridge where it all ended in a mix of visions and other terror and the only way for them to let go of their demons may just be with their working together.

I fell into this book with unbidden music playing in my ears. Music that made me fe
Minni
Apr 08, 2019 rated it liked it
Paige is a lot like me, but she goes to extremes in the end.
I don’t know if I like Theos and Paiges relationship, it’s toxic.
Georgie Laird
Oct 12, 2020 added it
Shelves: dnf
DNF @ 14%

Really not vibing with this one.
Jessica (a GREAT read)
I received this ARC in a contest I won online. I was in no way compensated for this review. It's completely honest and voluntary.

I entered to win this ARC on a whim. I had enjoyed Natalie D. Richards' One was Lost last year, so I thought I would try We All Fall Down since it sounded intriguing enough with just an air of mystery to things. Sadly, it truly was just an air of mystery. Though keep in mind, I am still suffering from a cold. So maybe that could've effected my reading. I'm not sure re
Kerrington Hood
Jul 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
3.5/5

While I wasn't sold with the plot, the characters are what made this book great. They felt so real and developed it didn't take long for me to fall in love with them and empathize with them.
As someone with ADHD and anxiety I found the rep to be great. Both tend to differ case by case but it was easy to identify and relate to the characters.

My main issues are 1) the story starts right with the action and I'd prefer a little bit of story including Theo and Paige before the incident. And 2)
Shannon Oakes
Oct 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Thank you @kidlitexchange for providing me with the free review copy of this book. In return, I am providing an honest review- all opinions in this post are my own.
We All Fall Down by Natalie D. Richards
4.5/5 🌟
Theo and Paige have been best friends for years, up until one random night when it all crumbled. They are both secretly in love with the other, but neither wants to admit it. Then, one fateful, traumatic night, their relationship shatters due to a very unfortunate accident.

Months later,
Trisha
Aug 30, 2018 rated it liked it
"Can you go to the darkest imaginable places with a person and still walk with them in the light?"

There were many things with this story that were great. Theo - his jitters and distraction, his perfectly displayed ADHD. As a parent with a kid with it - I thought it was well done. I also thought Paige was well done. Her anxiety and hidden OCD about being clean or germs (and to a small extent, food as well) - my kid has both anxiety and ADHD (and some hang ups when it comes to food). Both of these
Tif
Oct 13, 2020 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2020, nope
This book was dumb.

So you have Theo and Paige, two high schoolers who suffer from mental illness but are best friends and also love each other deeply, though they are both too stupid to realize it at the same time. Theo has ADD and ODD, and Paige suffers from severe anxiety, paranoia, and sleep disorders. She's also a huge germaphobe and I'm not sure if the author was trying to portray that as OCD or not.

To sum everything up, there is a creepy ass bridge in town and one night, they're hanging o
ReadingWritingAndMe
Sep 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
We All Fall Down by Natalie D, Richards (368 pages)
Overview: Paige and Theo had been best friends since they were twelve, but everything changes one night their Junior year when Theo's miscalculated punch hits Paige while their at a party on the docks under the Cheshire Walking Bridge. Ever since that day, everything has been different. Paige got her mouth fixed and her life put back together, but she can't talk to Theo and her anxiety is stronger than ever, and Theo is still struggling to get h
Sarah Sherman
May 17, 2018 rated it liked it
Imagine living your entire life with someone, then with a snap of your fingers, they’re gone. Maybe, in this case, the metaphor wouldn’t be “with a snap of your fingers”, it’s more like “with a swing of your fist”. This is the story of how 19-year-old Theo lost his best friend.
Natalie D. Richards, We All Fall Down was about Theo, a young adult who was diagnosed with ADHD. And his best friend Paige, who has major anxiety. They were the best of friends, always kept the other in line, hung out al
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• 90 Days of Different
  • The Stepping Off Place
  • Trial by Fire: A Riley Donovan Mystery
  • Dead Girls Don't Lie
  • Return to the Dark House (Dark House, #2)
  • Escape Room
  • Welcome to the Dark House (Dark House, #1)
  • No More Excuses: Dismantling Rape Culture
  • Get Dirty (Don't Get Mad, #2)
  • All Your Twisted Secrets
  • The Last Good Day of the Year
  • The Summer I Found You
  • Trust Me, I'm Trouble (Trust Me, #2)

Articles featuring this book

“We're both tainted water, but Theo's bubbles to the surface like an oil spill. Mine is invisible. Arsenic hiding in plain sight.” 0 likes
“Can you go to the darkest imaginable places with a person and still walk with them in the light?” 0 likes