Start by marking “Envolve-me (Stark International Trilogy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Envolve-me (Stark International Trilogy, #3)

Envolve-me

(Stark International Trilogy #3)

Ele é o Homem que ela sempre amou e o único que não suportaria perder.

— Tu és o meu milagre — diz ele, abraçando-me. Eu suspiro, porque ele também é o meu milagre, e embora eu saiba que nada nesta vida é perfeito e o nosso mundo continue assustador, sinto que tudo está bem, pelo menos, por agora.

A felicidade de Jackson e Sylvia está em risco. O atraente arquiteto é acusado
Published January 23rd 2017 by Topseller (first published August 25th 2015)

Liz
"Whatever horror my mind would fabricate in dreams couldn't be any worse than the reality that now surrounds me. A reality in which the man I love desperately is suspected of murder."-Sylvia

description

Under My Skin is the long awaited conclusion of the Stark International Trilogy. We have seen Jackson and Sylvia face obstacle after obstacle and yet, through each trial they have been able to overcome! If you haven't read the first two books in this series, then I recommend waiting to read this review.

"Jacks
~ Stéphanie ~ Tied up in Romance ~
description

I don't even know where to begin to express how much I'm sad that this ends to be a huge disappointment.
I've loved the first book, the second was good even if to me it was maybe not enough. But with "Under my skin" it was nearly a disaster.

I almost DNF the book 3 times! Once around 53%, the second time around 70 % and the last time at around 92 %.
What truly ruined the book for me was Sylvia. For the majority of the book she whinges!
She is scared of losing the one she loves. She is still not sure
Michelle
Jul 25, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
In the finale of the Stark International Trilogy Jackson and Sylvia learn the hard way that the fight for their love to survive their pasts is just beginning. With the shocking end of part two, we jump right into where we left off. Note, this review might contain spoilers of the prior two books, so please don’t read further if you haven’t yet read book one and two.

With suspicions of Jackson’s involvement in Reed’s murder and someone trying to sabotage the Cortez report increasing, Jackson and S
Jonetta
Originally posted on The Book Nympho

The story begins where the last book ended, with Jackson under suspicion for murder, Sylvia's resort project in jeopardy and the fate of Jackson's daughter up in the air.

While the story moves at a slower pace, it's appropriate as Jackson and Sylvia are forced to communicate with each other at a deeper, more meaningful level and that takes time to develop. I liked that the focus deviated somewhat from the sexual, presenting a realistic view of two people learn
Jul 28, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
ARC received for review

Great conclusion to this series. No more cliffys with all the loose ends tied up. The first part started out slow with too much review of the previous two books. Yeah me, I was right about the bad guys. Nice epilogue.
❤Casey❤
Apr 05, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
***3.5 stars***

This is the conclusion of Jackson and Sylvia's story. Cannot be read as a standalone. Buddy Read with my friend Liz! Thanks for taking this journey with me.

(Spoilers in here if you haven't read the first two in the series.)

Book 3 picks up right where book 2 left us. Jackson is wanted for questioning by the police for the murder of Robert Reed, the man who sexually abused Sylvia. And Sylvia's resort is being sabotaged by someone.

And I can't help but fear that the someone was Jack
-C-
Jun 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this story and the series. Jackson and Sylvia were nicely crafted and of course their romance was steamy. I just liked both of them and where they landed individually and as a couple. Nice ending to a truly enjoyable trilogy.

He is a man who protects what he loves, and I know with unwavering certainty that the two things he loves most in this world are his daughter and me.
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

Alright, finally back with Jackson & Sylvia - for one last time ☺
This review contains SPOILERs if you haven't read the first 2 books in the series!!!

At the end of the second book, Jackson & Sylvia had just arrived in Santa Fe - Jackson wanted to start proceedings to become Ronnie's dad legally and officially. But unfortunately the police showed up, telling us that that idiot Reed had been killed, and that Jackson is the main suspect.

That means back to Beveryl Hills to talk to lawyers a
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Under My Skin (Stark International Trilogy #3) by J Kenner
4 stars!!

“I want to reduce you to ashes, to discover all your secrets.”

So another J Kenner series comes to an end and once again I am bereft knowing that these characters’ storylines have come to their conclusion. Reconnecting with Damien Stark and learning all about Jackson Steele has been an amazing ride and once again J Kenner delivers a fantastic finale.

This book continues from the last and we were all left wondering who killed R
Samantha
Aug 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Jackson Steele owned stars. The much needed conclusion to the Jackson Steele trilogy was just as emotional, powerful, and sexy as the first two. This book has solidified the fact that Jackson is my favorite of the brothers. Damien is lovely and all but Jackson is just so much more of everything and he completely a decent portion of my very soul.

With the news of Reed's murder and Jackson as the lead suspect, this novel picks up with Sylvia and Jackson struggling to deal with the possibility of
1-Click Addict Support Group
And now for the conclusion of the Stark International trilogy… Book three picks right up where book two left off and the reader is immediately immersed into Jackson and Sylvia’s world.

In book three, we find out who murdered Reed, who’s been sabotaging the Cortez project and whether Sylvia and Jackson will finally stop running away from each other to make a life together.

Once again, Ms. Kenner writes a spellbinding book that pulls the reader right into the character’s world. Unfortunately, the
Gretchen  (About That Story)
Wow. Seriously, just WOW. This was spectacular. Perfect ending to the trilogy. Loved it immensely! Amazingly well written with detailed and complicated characters that are full of raw emotion, passion, and intensity.

Sylvia and Jackson have a captivating story and I was lost to it. I could feel their insecurities and vulnerabilities as they went through all of their ups and downs. I loved in the midst of everything, they still had so much strength. Sylvia’s especially blows me away realizing jus
Hilary
Jul 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Please watch your step as you exit this emotional roller coaster into pure bliss. Julie has taken us on a trip of emotional highs and lows, through plot twist after twist. I'm pretty sure there was boomerang action in there too. But the trip was worth the rush and tears. I am standing back in line and ready to go again.

Under My Skin is a delicacy that needs to be savored. The conclusion to this heart gripping story is perfection. I couldn't have asked for a better ending. The sexual chemistry b
Amy
Jul 30, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
“He is so much more. He is power and tenderness, strength and control. He is the man who has colored my days and illuminated my nights. Jackson Steele. The man that I love. The man that I foolishly tried to leave. The man who grabbed hold and pulled me back, then slayed my demons, and in doing so claimed my heart.”

The conclusion is finally here!! I have been on pins and needles waiting for this book to come out. I need to know how things would play out in the end….

Under My Skin was such a thrill
Michelle Cage
Jul 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is from one of my go to authors. There hasn't been a book by Ms. Kenner that I have not enjoyed. In this installment westill have Jackson and Sylvia battling their demons while trying to cope with their relationship, getting their resort project up and going, keeping Jackson from going to jail for a murder that he did not commit, and all the while trying to forge a relationship with Jackson's daughter. There are a lot of twists and turns and moments you didn't see coming. I am glad for ...more
Lisa
May 28, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 stars.

This is a wonderful ending to the series. It is full of passion and mystery and yet more angst. In the end Jackson and Sylvia's story was worth the rollercoaster journey to give them their much deserved HEA.

ARC received from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.
Dana
*ARC* in exchange for an honest review from Netgalley

I honestly don't know where to begin with this review. When On My Knees ended, Jackson was approached by the police for the murder of Robert Cabot, a man who not only wanted to make a movie about an event in Jackson's life that would only hurt the people involved, but once upon a time, teenage Sylvia had been a model for Cabot, who then used Sylvia for his own personal use. Like the Damien Stark series, the third and final novel in that series
Anna's Herding Cats
Aug 15, 2015 marked it as eventual-reviews  ·  review of another edition
8/17 (70pgs in) Yeah. The whole "works fine as a stand alone" isn't so true. It's okay but I've missed so much starting here that I really don't have any emotional investment in these two and what they're going through which is making the book have a lot less impact.

8/16 Woohoo! Starting my first from J. Kenner.

Reviewing for herding cats & burning soup.
Rebecca
Apr 06, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I've loved Sylvia and Jackson's story, and while there is definitely a lot coming down on their shoulders in Under My Skin, I love that the central focus of the story is on Sylvia and Jackson fighting for one another even when they're pushed away or closed off. From the very beginning, J. Kenner proved that the only way those two can survive their pasts as well as the chaos of their present is by working together, communicating with each other, and in their own ways, using each other's bodies.

Ke
Vanessa
Slow start...good finish.

**FULL REVIEW**

"But even thought I know that keeping silent about this call is absolutely the right decision, I can't help but feel as if my silence is the first step on a dark path leading me away from Jackson. And if I don't fight to keep him by my side, I'm going to lose him to the shadows."

Sylvia and Jackson have found their groove. They know that together, they are stronger, whole. But someone or something is out to destroy Jackson. Someone has done the unspeakabl
Ashley S.
Jul 11, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, arc
Under My Skin gets 4.5 stars! I absolutely loved the ending that we receive from Ms. Kenner as she definitely did all of her characters justice. From the first two books, we see and feel the overwhelming love and lust that Jackson and Sylvia share, but this third and final book shows just how far they will go to protect one another, even if it means breaking their own hearts. We start the book immediately where On My Knees left off, with Jackson and Sylvia in New Mexico visiting his daughter, Ro ...more
Sofia Lazaridou
Under my skin is the last book is of Sylvia and Jackson's story. I wonder if anyone else in the Stark universe will get their own book. I also wonder if Damien and Nikki will become parents one day. I would really like the chance to see them have their own baby.

My biggest problem with this book is that I felt like it didn't have a strong pull on me. I didn't feel the need to finish it in one sitting (I did in two), which is something that I don't usually do. I guess that I did not like how uncer
Jessica
Ugh......This series just really fell to the waist side after the first book (Say My Name). The 2nd book (On My Knees) was ok. Then this book just bombed. When On My Knees ended, it ended with Jackson getting arrested for a murder charge. Now, when that happened I knew that it wasn't Jackson. Now, I'm pretty sure every reader who's read this series knew it wasn't Jackson too. You knew who the real 'murderer' was with how things left off & events that led up to that point. Because of that, th ...more
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

The wait is finally over! That's right. The final chapter for Sylvia and Jackson is here. It is has been leading up to this moment.... where we finally get the final book in this highly addictive and erotic trilogy. This author brought her A game and gave us an intense third book that will have you on your toes and the edge of your seat until the very last word... walking away completely satisfied.

This book was amazing, flawless, and breathtaking. This series is amazing. It is sexy, addi
Linda

Be aware some spoilers to follow!
" Under my Skin " , is the final book in the Stark International series, and I love Jackson Steele even more . As well as Ms Kenner writing style!
This book picks up were " On My Knees" left off ; just when these two think that things are leveling off and Jackson is going to file for custody of his daughter , Ronnie; he is accused of murdering Sylvia's childhood tormentor , and the man pushing to do a tell all film about his daughters mother and family.
Having to
Cat Parisi
Jul 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, audio
If you loved Damien Stark & Nikki Fairchild...you will love Jackson Steele & Sylvia Brooks!!

**This is book 3 & final book of the series, reading Book 1 & 2 first is a must!!**

Sylvia is the secretary of Damien Stark, if you've read the Stark series, you have already had a brief intro to her as the sweet, friendly, efficient, loyal secretary. But this series you will find out all about Sylvia, and her haunted past. She does a good job of covering her past scars.

Jackson has a sordi
Chris  C - A Midlife Wife
This book is Part 3 of a triolgy and I was so glad that I did not have to wait 6 months or more to read it. In part 2, On My Knees, we were left with a cliffhanger. This new release picks up right where we left off so a brief refresher might be needed of book 2 before diving in.

The author does a great job telling this story of passion, crime, murder, corporate espionage, emotion, scorching hot sex that leaves you breathless, and a relationship between Syl and Jackson that you crave for yourself.
Romance Readers Retreat
First of all I have to say that I love J. Kenner. Her original Stark Trilogy is one of the better erotica series I've ever read. This new trilogy, based in the same universe as the original series, is good, but not quite as good, at least not in my humble opinion.

Under My Skin is the final novel in the new Stark International Trilogy, so you simply must read Say My Name and On My Knees first, otherwise you won't have any idea what's going on here.

I loved the characters, Jackson Steele and Sylvia
Tammy
Mar 28, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle, romance, own, netgalley
Under My Skin – Stark International #3
J. Kenner

This was the final installment in Jackson and Sylvia’s story. It picks up where book 2 ended and Jackson and Sylvia is trying to come to grips with everything that is happening around them and how it is going to effect their relationship.

They face several ups and downs in Under My Skin – both personally and work related. Jackson’s future hangs in the balance and the resort is under attack by an unknown source. As in the other books they both do wha
t'irla ~The Bookslayer~ t'irla's Talk Book Blog
This book was gifted to me by Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

This final book in the series was a tad bit slower than other other books but it's well developed plot still kept us wanting more from these characters. I totally enjoyed Sylvia and Jackson's story and they are one of my fav CR couples eva. I think the dual POV really gave us a chance to know each character initimately and understand the relationship in a more well rounded way.

The epilogue alone made this novel a must rea
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• The Waltz (Sexual Awakenings, #1)
  • Find Me in Pleasure (Dark Pleasures, #2)
  • The Date Dare
  • Scarred
  • Hope (Choices, #3)
  • Gone Wild
  • Denying Heaven: Prologue (Room 103, #2.5)
  • My Lord (Rothvale Legacy, #2)
  • Blue Persuasion (Bound by Your Love, #3)
  • Filthy Rich
  • A Sip of You (The Epicurean, #2)
  • Finding Forever (Living Again, #4)
  • Pinpoint (Point, #4)
  • Curve
  • Their Virgin PA (A Virgins Standalone)
  • Ten Thousand Lies (Ten Thousand, #2)
  • Crave Me (Luminous, #2)
  • Forbidden Love (Needle's Kiss, #3)
J. Kenner (aka Julie Kenner) is the New York Times, USA Today, Publishers Weekly, Wall Street Journal and #1 International bestselling author of over one hundred novels, novellas and short stories in a variety of genres.

Though known primarily for her award-winning and international bestselling erotic romances (including the Stark and Most Wanted series) that have reached as high as #2 on the New Y

Stark International Trilogy (4 books)
  • Say My Name (Stark International Trilogy, #1)
  • On My Knees (Stark International Trilogy, #2)
  • Take My Dare (Stark International Trilogy #4)