Start by marking “Her Touch” as Want to Read:
Her Touch

Her Touch

Eli Strong got out of the military and all he wanted to do was get better. He never expected that the officer he was living with would have a daughter who tested his honor.

Maggie Drummond has been moved around more times than she can count, and starting at a new high school sucks. But when a wounded Marine comes to live with her and her dad, suddenly Maggie figures out wha
Published February 14th 2017

Until July by Aurora Rose ReynoldsShielding Lily by Alexa RileyRoping The Virgin by Alexa RileyUntil Ashlyn by Aurora Rose ReynoldsUntil June by Aurora Rose Reynolds
Insta
100 books — 28 voters
Curvy by Alexa RileyCoach by Alexa RileyLassoing the Virgin Mail-Order Bride by Alexa RileyGuarding His Obsession by Alexa RileyTempting the Law by Alexa Riley
Smutty Novella Goodness
100 books — 55 voters

More lists with this book...

Start your review of Her Touch
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
4 Smut Scale Stars

This was such a cute little smut read and I really enjoyed it.

Not only that, but dare I say, I think AR's writing is becoming a bit more sophisticated and their editing is much improved as well.

description

That said, I could care less about either of those things.

I read AR because their books always deliver exactly what they promise:
Deliciously possessive safe smut at super reasonable reasonable price points.

I am rarely disappointed and will continue to read AR for as long as they publi
Chantal ❤️
TWO STORIES IN THIS ONE SO TWO REVIEWS!

FIRST BOOK I'm giving it 2 stars.

And if you know anything about me or my reviews, you know that AR is an auto buy for me and I've rarely given her books less than 3 stars (except the innocent series, but that's a different story). Therefore, what could have happened for me to give this just 2 stars?
That's simple, Eli and Maggie story was LAME AND BORING!

[image error]

For me, It felt like the author was making up drama to fill in the chapters because the co
Coco.V
Feb 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this one, a lot! Review to come...
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
3.5 Sunshine and Cupcake Stars

photo sunshine_zpspcqsion3.gif

I can say without a doubt this was one of my favourite AR reads to date. It was not insta love/lust/sex in this one it was a much more realistic read.

It was actually the most 'normal' story I have read from AR UNTIL we got to the sex (which was pretty far in *wink*). Then it was back to the OTT AR we are used to which was not bad as that is what I obviously picked this book up for.

The main story of Eli a marine vet and Maggie a 16 year old high school studen
Gi's Spot Reviews
IT'S LIVE!!!

OMG, this was Oh SO Good!!! And that surprise!!!!
Thank you ladies, this was one of my all time favorite AR's stories!
Maggie and Eli were amazing, but Thomas and Alice weren't any less special!
Adored this book SO much, so the slightly lengthier size really checked all my tick boxes!
And this fabulously gorgeous cover!!! Wow...

Double shot PERFECTION!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

ARC kindly provided by the author in exchange for an honest review
Deborah
Feb 22, 2017 rated it liked it

Not my favourite

While I'm a huge fan of Alexa Riley this one just didn't really work for me, I'm not sure why but I never connected to any of the characters and the story just didn't work for me.
Most people loved this I know and I'm firmly in the minority but it happens every so often and it's straight onto 'His Princess' for me now.
bella farren
1.5/5 stars

Ugh this book. When I read romance—especially short and steamy ones like this—I never take it too literally but something about this story just didn’t mesh well with me.

It follows Maggie Drummond who in the beginning of this story is only sixteen and Eli Strong, who is nine years older than her and twenty-five. The second he meets the very underage teenager, he immediately feels a kind of attraction and desperately tries to ignore his feelings.

Age-gap/may-december romance stories ar
Claire Robinson
Feb 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 - One moment... and my world was forever hers. Stars!

ITs LIVE!

US amzn.to/2lGzNd6
UK amzn.to/2lcG6UZ
CA amzn.to/2lLVHHM
AU amzn.to/2kt822Q

The girls go back to the strength of their writing with this little treat, in that we are given an alpha male, an inexperienced female, lots of over-protectiveness, a touch of drama, and an overdose of insta-goodness. Although the 'insta' happens pretty much straight away, the down and dirty 'goodness' happens about twelve months on...

"I'm more beast than be
Elle
3.5* match made in heaven STARS!!

Another new story from Alexa Riley. Yay! I was surprised when I received the ARC with so many pages. I thought this was a full-length book? But this one was better than their previous work. Let's see...
I always had a problem with sharing, and the things I owned I protected fiercely. But Maggie seems so innocent that I don’t have the fear that she’ll take something from me. In fact, I feel as if I want to give her pieces of me.

Eli Strong discharged fr
~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews
Oh my what a sweet double surprise. Every time I think they can't give me more shivers, tingles or happy satisfied sighs , this duo proves me so wrong. I have to say .. without spoiling the surprise ..my favorite hero in this one was the second one.

Absolutely perfect ..as expected.
Trish
Feb 20, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A bit longer than other AR stories. A wounded Marine staying with the man who helped him find his place in the world, falling for the daughter. She's a bit too young because otherwise where would be the drama, but it was still sweet in its own way. And hot. The only thing I didn't like were the implications about Major and Alice so I didn't read the bonus at the end (20 years of age difference or more even are just too much, even for me). ...more
The Romance Book Disciple (Samantha)
Feb 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-s
Longer than their usual quick romances, I thought this had a better developed story. And you get 2 love stories in 1!
Dino-Jess ✮ The Book Eating Dinosaur ✮
YAS.

It gets bonus points for using the term "magic pussy"!

Plenty of drama-llama in this one and I ate it right up.

Loves.

4 Stars
Carmen Rae
This was a little different for an AR novel. It had a heap more story and sweetness than I normally expect. Not that the story is normally lacking or the sweetness missing just that it's normally a lot more boy sees girl, boy decides he owns girl, boy sets out to knock girl up and keep her chained to the bed forever in a sex coma, boy and girl live happily ever after. But in this one there was almost normalness in the relationship progression and although it was different it worked for me and I ...more
♡Tonya♡
I wasnt sure what to expect with this story because of some of the reviews I had read but I have to say I was pleasantly surprised.

Book 1 - 4 stars
Definitely different than what we have come to expect from AR.

Eli and Maggie are in a difficult spot.
Eli was initially by no means that classic AR alpha hero. The tendency was there, you could see it. He was so in love with Maggie BUT he was 25 and she was 17. He knew he had to remove himself from temptation. The issue was the execution of leaving.
Maria...
4 Stars

A new book, two stories, four characters, one great author!!!

Alexa Riley gave us something to keep us company and have a great time during this reading.

The first story was about Maggie and Eli, one sweet story with a possessive alpha male and a virgin, trying to keep their hands but failing miserably! And to my surprise I liked for a change that the main characters had some close people around them. I liked the family vibe we got going on...

The second book was about Thomas and Alice!
C.M. Steele
Feb 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
I loved both stories. Although, greedily I wanted the second story to start from their first meeting, I couldn't put it down. ...more
Denna
Feb 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Damn. AR gave us a super sexy treat on Valentines Day and it was Amazing!! I think everyone is aware this does have a second short story as a surprise so I'm going to review both separately.

Maggie and Eli- I loved it, I really did! Did I like that he up and left for almost a year? No but considering the h was only 17, he watched her everyday and was celibate...I just can't complain too much about that! I really loved both of them, I did feel the love they shared and it was sweet. Once she's tur
Jayme
You wait for something longer and more developed from Alexa Riley? Here it is! And not one, but two stories!

It's a bit of taboo and forbidden love story. One is about the daughter, Maggie, the other is a father's story. Creepy? Maybe. Good? Yes! I went with 5 stars because it's something more from the author and I think it goes in the right direction. Although I also love all the short, bawdy stories, so whatever. But variety is good!

“She’s like pure sunshine with her warmth and glow, and I’m
Chesca (thecrownedpages)
Note: This review contains TWO PARTS.

PART I
Her Touch is the closest you could get to a slow-burning romance from Alexa Riley and it was adorably sexy. If you love romance with an age gap of around ten years between the lovers, then you should check this out.

Maggie Drummond, daughter of a military officer, was sixteen when she and her father received the twenty-five-year-old Eli Strong into their home for him to recover from his injuries from one of his missions. All her life, Maggie was accu
Karla
Feb 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 stars for both stories!

Hot dam this was pretty good! I've enjoyed AR books some more than others but this was great.

description

"Her touch" felt the same and a bit different at the same time of what I read from AR. I think it felt different because the story was longer and there for more developed. Of course there's always miss Riley's signature style with the instant love between the characters and the OTT possessiveness of the H, which I enjoyed. There was an age gap between them that cause some drama
Eda**
Feb 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
** 4-4.5 “kinda predictable but still awesome” STARS **
Chitra *CJ*
Feb 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: safety-first, v-card
MEOW MEOW MY BODY IS READY FOR THESE TWO SEXY BOONS *salivates*

So I am sooooo happy with these two gems!
Firstly- they were full length Alexa Riley novels
Secondly- insta love happened but there was a story! There was angst! There was a couple in love! There were heart stopping moments!
Thirdly- bonus book!!!!! And this time about a new couple!
I really adored Eli and Maggie- so many feels for them- but what made me happy was Thomas and Alice- and I really wished their story was longer. The second
Story_girl
So cute and adorable...

Wasn't a huge fan of the second couple's story (the father's) but the other two made the story for me. Most of my recent Alexa Riley books have been duds, so I'm extra happy to have really enjoyed this one.
Jo - •.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•

Maggie is about to turn 17 years old when she meets her soul mate. He is the sort of guy girls dream about. He is handsome, rugged and has a bit of that bad boy vibe going on. He is well built but in a way that only makes Maggie feel like he would protect her and keep her safe. He is also 26 years old and currently living in her family home as a guest.

Eli joined the marines after spending years in the foster system. Being in the military gave him a place to belong, a daily routine and m
Nazanin
Feb 25, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017
It was an okay reading. There wasn't anything special about it.

Hana ♡
WOOT! Two stories in one!

Just gotta say I loved the second story featuring Alice and Thomas - I'm giving this 5 stars because of that story alone. I wish it was the main story and we could see more details on how they first met and everything... but alas we just got a small taste.

An overall great read! AR classic featuring two smoking hot alpha males!

Alex ♈
After/review:

Virgin heroine who was dripping honey (isn't it sticky?!) and sweet hero with aching c*ck.

What I liked: the hero was only slightly older than the heroine: 18 vs 26. And he wasn't over the top cavermanish.
Apart from that it was standard AR but with more plot and longer story.

Second book had older hero, but as long as everyone was MSGed (mutual sexual gratificated) I guess it was ok?

Before:

Who needs romantic dinner?
I can buy flowers and sweets tomorrow by myself, can't I?
Mmh, I need
Amanda Brown
Mar 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the first full book written by AR that I have read and I was pleasantly surprised. I have noticed a repetition of praise on my GR feed for AR, so I am finally jumping on the bandwagon.

Aside from a few grammatical errors and lack of conflict, I really enjoyed the story. I am kind of a sucker for anything military, the theme just tugs at the heartstrings I rarely acknowledge. Sometimes it is important to remind yourself that you have a heart after all. Even the everyday-raging-bitches.

We h
Sabrina
Jul 01, 2018 rated it liked it

3 stars

This was slow for a AR book. But still enjoyed it.

• Starlet
  • Beauty in Spring (Beauty, #1)
  • Beauty in Summer (Beauty, #2)
  • Valentine's Rose
Alexa Riley is two sassy friends who got together and wrote some dirty books. They are both married moms of two who love football, donuts, and obsessed book heroes.

They specialize in insta-love, over-the-top, sweet, and cheesy love stories that don’t take all year to read. If you want something SAFE, short, and always with a happily ever after, then Alexa Riley is for you!

Feel free to follow us ea