Start by marking “Paying Daddy's Debt” as Want to Read:
Paying Daddy's Debt

Paying Daddy's Debt

When Ash Carpenter imagines a schoolgirl, the image doesn’t match her. She wears long skirts that are sort of frumpy. Her bulky sweaters hide her shape, and her hair is always in a messy bun. Her tennis shoes are clunky and worn, and there are runs in her thick tights. Her dark-framed glasses hide some of her face…but not all of it. Because he’s caught sight of those ice-b ...more
Published February 8th 2017 (first published January 16th 2015)

Start your review of Paying Daddy's Debt
Eve (Between The Bookends)
I think I've reached a point where I am just over these pointless little shorties. They are all starting to sound the same. No plot. No character development. Just OK sex scenes. A ridiculously stupid heroine and a creepy over the top hero.

description

Again this one was NO different. I don't need my book to be totally realistic, but when an 18-year-old HIGHSCHOOL student just packs up a bag and walks off with a creepy older guy that has been stalking her and could most likely be a serial killer with not o
Maya
Ahhh, we finally have new AR material to read! So happy I got my hands on this cute story. This is just a quick story about a poor girl meeting her prince on his white horse that eventually saves her from her cruel fate. But instead of a horrible stepmother we get an even worse father that has some mayor gambling debts. This cute and sexy story is just what I needed these days. Being sick is no fun but AR makes sure to lighten my mood with this wonderul hero. He's absolutely perfect and...well.. ...more
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
****4 Stars****

"Paying Daddy's Debt" is a short novella by the queens of dirty talking smut Alexa Riley. I really enjoyed this cute, sexy, short story filled with plenty of hot and steamy scenes and a truck load of dirty talking that Alexa Riley does so well.

"Paying Daddy's Debt" is centred around two characters Ash and Jasmine. Ash falls hard for Jasmine from the first moment he saw her walking home from school from his building. Jasmine was all Ash desired and fell in love with her even befor
Chantal ❤️
4 PERFECTLY INSTA-LOVE STARS

"The world, Jasmine. From first sight, I knew you were the missing piece in my world, and by taking care of you, it fills this need in me. By knowing that I’m the one making you happy and making sure you have your dreams come true, mine come true.”

I think everyone who knows me, or who even follows my reviews, knows by now that I ADORE Alexa Riley's books.
These two can't do no wrong and this book is a testament to that fact.
The hero Ash was just perfect!

Everything
Gi's Spot Reviews
OMG, this more than satisfied my ALexa Riley's withdrawal!!!
Jasmine and Ash were fantastic, and he was the perfect AR Hero! A true Prince Charming giving Jasmine her fairytale, complete with the perfect HEA!
Rest assumed those who - unlike this pervy here - don't like the kink, because even though the title may hint to it, this one doesn't involve daddy play in any way. Just the usual and addictive AR pure smutty sweetness! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

ARC kindly provided by the author in exchange for an honest
Elle
1* because of the cover STAR!

description

It really pains me to rate this. You know how much I wish Alexa Riley back to their smut story. Unfortunately, this one didn't work for me. Really not my style. So disappointing!

❌ The cover didn't relate to the story. I was totally in love with the cover but the reality sucks.

❌ The story felt like a cheap rip-off from Beauty and The Beast. Except he's not ugly. He's just rich and boring.

❌ Similar plot like their previous work, Paid For

❌ Nothing special with the main
Jacqueline's Reads
Feb 09, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ku, smut, v-card
Just goes to show negative reviews count. Because of a one star review that popped up on my feed, I realized there was a new Alexa Riley book! So THANK YOU!

Alexa Riley books are the kind of books you have to be in the mood to read. It was fun, fast and very smutty.

There's a creepy stalker dude, a young innocent high schooler and tons of sex. You know how it goes.

Sophia Triad
Little Jasmine has been neglected by her awful father all her life. Her father’s gambling debts will help her prince charming to buy her and save her.
Ash has been watching her for a while from his tall tower and he was fantasizing about her. When he had the perfect apportunity, he swept her away with his limo.

“I promise to never hurt you, Jasmine. I’ll protect you from all the darkness in the world, including what your father is bringing home. You’ll be mine, and I will treat you like a quee
Jayme
Alexa Riley goes back to the roots. Older alpha-men and innocent barely legal girl. Hot, short and dirty. The usual, but in new package.

Ash Carpenter sees her every day from the window of his office. Fascinated, he wants to find out who is a young girl. And will pay a lot to have her for himself.

Jasmin has a plan to finish school and run away from home, but one day things get complicated. Then a unfamiliar man shows up and her life will never be the same.

♡♡♡♡

Welcome back Alexa Riley! Paying Dadd
Bookloverme
Jan 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If I'm in need of a really good book, AR is one of my go-to authors. They're at the top of my list. I love their books and this one is no exception. Just perfect!

The story is about Ash and Jasmine.

She's been living with her neglectful father who can barely keep a job and gambling all his money away. She saved every penny she can but her father took the money she was planning to use to move away after she gets her diploma. Not to worry though because Ash  came to take her away from her father to
Chitra *CJ*
MUHAHAHHAA HELL YEAH SHE'LL PAY THE DEBT!! GIMEEEEE!

I can honestly say I was seduced by the title LOL.
Well its not so funny now that I think of it as I had soooo different expectations.
I was craving a naughty, dirty AR read with some kink, and what I got was a sweet, short love story of insta love, insta possession, insta breed and insta HEA.
Since its an AR book, it ofcourse had a super sweet epilogue.
Safe
3.25/5
Dino-Jess ✮ The Book Eating Dinosaur ✮
This was HAWT but just a little too ridiculous(view spoiler) for me. She went from shy virgin to sexpot in 0.01 seconds flat.

Perfect duration, though. Got through this bad girl in a single train ride.

I love AR books. Even when they're not my favourite, they're still pretty great.

3 Stars
Maria...
3,5 Stars

What a sweet short story-smut!

I missed AR's books! It's been a while since I read one and this one was what I needed! I love her books so here I am devouring what she offers us!

I L.O.V.E the cover!

So DAMN.....

description

Ash is your typical AR possessive alpha male who wants his girl and will do anything for her! He watch her everyday through his window and the time has come to make his move and possess her in the most delicious way possible!

No one will ever love her as much as I do. No one w
Deborah
Apr 17, 2017 rated it liked it

This is a bit of a contradiction I know but while I don't particularly like really short insta-love smut reads I do love Alexa Riley.
I'd read mixed reviews on this one and so I'd decided to wait a while but it came up as a suggestion and I decided I'd waited long enough.
There's lots of reviews already so I'll skip my usual summary and just give my thoughts.
I can see why some readers don't like it, it's a bit creepy in places the fact that someone she's never met suddenly enters her life and buys
♡Tonya♡

Classic AR and I adored it. All the things I love packed into a short story. I was kinda let down with the epilogue. AR has spoiled us so I was expecting more.
I will say, it had me wracking my brain with the similarities to another story I read about a rich man who sees the heroine walking home from school from his office window...having a private detective track down her info etc....Can't recall the title though
Julia
Alright this is just getting ridiculous!

“Have you ever been touched here, sweetheart?” I ask, kissing the inside of her thighs.
“No, never. I’ve never even touched myself there.”

Like really?!?!

Yawn.
Corina
Feb 22, 2017 rated it it was ok
This was my first Alexa Riley and I think it'll be my last, too. These short-stories are too short for my liking. I need more input and a plot that makes actually sense. ...more
Ann Lou
Feb 08, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I love AR and I love instalove, instalust, OTT stories but I just wasn't comfortable with this one. It was a little weird. Just sayin'. * shrugs* ...more
Lisa (Remarkablylisa)
MY RATING: 3/5

I would like to start off this review that I have read this book for the second time now.

For those who are new to Alexa Riley, here's what you need to know and what to expect. Alexa Riley writes short novellas following cliche troupes filled with experienced (sometimes inexperienced) dominant men and virgin heroines that are waiting to be taught what to do in the bedroom. It's erotic fiction filled with multiple sex scenes so don't expect too much of a plot and character developm
Mitch C.
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: rant-and-rave

Quickie smut.

Classy 'I'm paying all your debts in exchange for your daughter' story.

Also, Jasmine is way trusting in contrast to her aloof personality.

*eye rolls*

Attack Salmon
Mar 27, 2017 rated it it was ok
I normally wouldn't pick up an Alexa Riley book. Short erotica weren't my thing. I am not a prude but I find those sex scenes repetitive. I only pick this up because someone recommended it to me and want to know what I think.

I love possessive alpha and Alexa Riley satisfied that part. Ash is seriously so very hot with all his love proclaimation and laying claim talks. And the sex in this book didn't start until the second half. So I am busy swooning over Ash.

I enjoyed it minus the sex scenes and
Melanie (mells_view)
Well dang...

Ok so, shock the heck out of me.. I actually didn't cringe at all during this one.

There was literally only ONE bred used in this story. Usually their stories are full of bred/breeding/seed talk and I'm like BLEH, but it was actually a pretty good instalove.

Ash saves her, they are automatically enthralled with each other, then they are all over each other.

Yah can't beat a good palate cleanser smutty read like this!
Alex ♈
Jan 21, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: safe
Alex, this spoiled brat! I hate her sometimes!

But I’m kind of trapped in her body, so I have no choice.

Alex didn’t like it.

Patrixia Lansangan
Mar 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a sweet story and I actually appreciate how someone can save another one's life by simply taking them away :) ...more
ke-sha
Aug 23, 2017 rated it did not like it
Spoilers Ahead ALSO I'm warning you now I use Blah Blah Blah A lot cause I'm so very done!

This book follows this guy who's been following this girl who he see's passes in front of his building all the time and he's her soulmate blah blah blah

There is only light when I have my eyes on her, otherwise my world is nothing but dark.

and her father is a degenerate gambler and he has a plan to get the father out of the way which he frankly didn't need cause I'm sure she would have gone with him reg
Mariya-Teodora
Soft and short. It would have been a great full length book.
SansaReads
Jan 25, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
By now when Alexa Riley releases I have read majority of their books to know what I should expect. So when I see a new AR book out naturally I read knowing it would be a short little book with SMUT!

I knew I was going to get an OTT alpha, insta love, and HEA!

description

The first chapter opens with our heroine Jasmine being almost harassed by her school teacher Mr. Clark. All you get is an old dude is a creeping on her. No background. No detail. Nada.

description

I get over it and move on really because I am secretly
Raine
Pretty decent short.

Story of a young girl living with her father who neglects her and steals the money she works hard for and an older rich man who watches her walk by his building and falls insta-love with her.

• Pound of Flesh
  • Her 2 Protectors
  • Daddy's Worst Nightmare
  • She’s Too Young (She’s Too Young, #1)
  • The Kingpin's Weakness
  • The Fighter's Prize
  • Their Little Girl
  • She’s (Still) Too Young (She’s Too Young, #2)
  • Legal (First Time, #1)
  • His Little Secret
  • An Innocent Obsession
  • Wearing Him Down
  • Viking (A Real Man #9)
Alexa Riley is two sassy friends who got together and wrote some dirty books. They are both married moms of two who love football, donuts, and obsessed book heroes.

They specialize in insta-love, over-the-top, sweet, and cheesy love stories that don’t take all year to read. If you want something SAFE, short, and always with a happily ever after, then Alexa Riley is for you!

Feel free to follow us ea