Start by marking “Paying Daddy's Debt” as Want to Read:
Paying Daddy's Debt

Paying Daddy's Debt

3.48  ·  Rating details ·  5,535 Ratings  ·  710 Reviews
When Ash Carpenter imagines a schoolgirl, the image doesn’t match her. She wears long skirts that are sort of frumpy. Her bulky sweaters hide her shape, and her hair is always in a messy bun. Her tennis shoes are clunky and worn, and there are runs in her thick tights. Her dark-framed glasses hide some of her face…but not all of it. Because he’s caught sight of those ice-b ...more
Published February 8th 2017 (first published January 16th 2015)

Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
****4 Stars****

"Paying Daddy's Debt" is a short novella by the queens of dirty talking smut Alexa Riley. I really enjoyed this cute, sexy, short story filled with plenty of hot and steamy scenes and a truck load of dirty talking that Alexa Riley does so well.

"Paying Daddy's Debt" is centred around two characters Ash and Jasmine. Ash falls hard for Jasmine from the first moment he saw her walking home from school from his building. Jasmine was all Ash desired and fell in love with her even befor
Sophia Triad
Little Jasmine has been neglected by her awful father all her life. Her father’s gambling debts will help her prince charming to buy her and save her.
Ash has been watching her for a while from his tall tower and he was fantasizing about her. When he had the perfect apportunity, he swept her away with his limo.

“I promise to never hurt you, Jasmine. I’ll protect you from all the darkness in the world, including what your father is bringing home. You’ll be mine, and I will treat you like a queen.
Maria...
3,5 Stars

What a sweet short story-smut!

I missed AR's books! It's been a while since I read one and this one was what I needed! I love her books so here I am devouring what she offers us!

I L.O.V.E the cover!

So DAMN.....

description

Ash is your typical AR possessive alpha male who wants his girl and will do anything for her! He watch her everyday through his window and the time has come to make his move and possess her in the most delicious way possible!

No one will ever love her as much as I do. No one wil
Deborah
Apr 17, 2017 rated it liked it

This is a bit of a contradiction I know but while I don't particularly like really short insta-love smut reads I do love Alexa Riley.
I'd read mixed reviews on this one and so I'd decided to wait a while but it came up as a suggestion and I decided I'd waited long enough.
There's lots of reviews already so I'll skip my usual summary and just give my thoughts.
I can see why some readers don't like it, it's a bit creepy in places the fact that someone she's never met suddenly enters her life and buys
♡Tonya♡

Classic AR and I adored it. All the things I love packed into a short story. I was kinda let down with the epilogue. AR has spoiled us so I was expecting more.
I will say, it had me wracking my brain with the similarities to another story I read about a rich man who sees the heroine walking home from school from his office window...having a private detective track down her info etc....Can't recall the title though
ilknur a.k.a. iko ◬
Mevzu şu: oğlumuz Ash, kızımız Jasmine’i plazasının tepesindeki evinin odasından görüyor. Kız dediğin çizik dolu gözlükleri arkasına saklanan, uzun etekler giyen, ezik, kumarbaz babasıyla yaşayan bi 17’lik.
Şimdi kitabın adını bi daha okuyun.
Evet ayynen. Kulak memesi kıvamına geldiniz siz de.

Aslında kızı satın almıyor, babasının direk Ash’e borcu yok. Ama kızıyla konuşmak uğruna (kız gelse de gelmese de bu konuşma sonunda) tüm borçlarını ödiciğim diyor, baba dünden razı oç.

Allahımmm bak şimdi kız
AleJandra
Jul 26, 2017 rated it it was ok
Nunca dejaré de leer estas historias, cumplen su cometido.
Misma formula que ya conocemos de Alexa Riley, que me hacen pasar por los mismos sentimiento:

Corina
Feb 22, 2017 rated it it was ok
This was my first Alexa Riley and I think it'll be my last, too. These short-stories are too short for my liking. I need more input and a plot that makes actually sense.
hayledie
Mar 28, 2017 rated it it was ok
Araya short story sıkıştırıyorum çünkü RS canlarım R ve S.
Ama bu short storyler olayı kolaylaştırıyor mu? Evet, tabii ki. Hele de Alexa'nın stiline alışıyorken?
Ben bu short story'yi -ne kadir kısmetse- çok sevdim ki biliyoruz benim pek aram yoktur.
Ama güzeldi.
Jakdlşwşfkqşifkal
Hikayeyi çok beğendim o yüzden gerçek hayatta bir gün yaşarım umuduyla buraları terk ediyorum.
Allahım gerisi sende. Ben sadece umut aşamasındayım.
Viri
Apr 14, 2017 rated it liked it
Un poco difícil de creer pero no fue malo. Tengo algo con la autora que me engancha pero no me gusta. No sé... es muy raro. Por cierto, sus portadas? LAS DETESTO hahah
Mitch Castro
Jul 13, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: rant-and-rave

Quickie smut.

Classy 'I'm paying all your debts in exchange for your daughter' story.

Also, Jasmine is way trusting in contrast to her aloof personality.

*eye rolls*

Fanny
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was ok

Si has leido alguna de las historias de Alexa Riley sabras que no son las novelas mas creibles, coherentes y realistas, sus libros son lo que parecen a simple vista : lecturas cortas y simples para pasar el rato, esta en concreto no me termino de convencer, obviamente ya no espero que las protagonistas que crean este duo sean maduras y que actuen de acuerdo a su edad, pero realmente la forma de actuar de esta pareja me resulto demasiado fantasiosa y forzada ( incluso para haber sido escrita por
Ana Maria
Qué decir. Un cuentito erótico que, supongo, será una de las fantasías más habituales de una adolescente. Un príncipe encantado de la modernidad que viene con su dinero y habilidades sexuales a salvar a una jóven de un presente y futuro incierto. Sin ningún conflicto. No sé ni qué poner.
Dos estrellas (it was ok). Hubieran sido cinco si lo hubiera leído hace 40 años.
Attack Salmon
Mar 27, 2017 rated it it was ok
I normally wouldn't pick up an Alexa Riley book. Short erotica weren't my thing. I am not a prude but I find those sex scenes repetitive. I only pick this up because someone recommended it to me and want to know what I think.

I love possessive alpha and Alexa Riley satisfied that part. Ash is seriously so very hot with all his love proclaimation and laying claim talks. And the sex in this book didn't start until the second half. So I am busy swooning over Ash.

I enjoyed it minus the sex scenes and
Patrixia Lansangan
Mar 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a sweet story and I actually appreciate how someone can save another one's life by simply taking them away :)
Carmen de la Rosa
Jul 15, 2018 rated it liked it
Creo que he leído la misma formula de Alexa Riley, en todos sus libros si mal no recuerdo ha sucedido lo mismo, pero curiosamente hacen que se sienta la misma emoción.
Mariya-Teodora
Soft and short. It would have been a great full length book.
ke-sha
Aug 23, 2017 rated it did not like it
Spoilers Ahead ALSO I'm warning you now I use Blah Blah Blah A lot cause I'm so very done!

This book follows this guy who's been following this girl who he see's passes in front of his building all the time and he's her soulmate blah blah blah

There is only light when I have my eyes on her, otherwise my world is nothing but dark.

and her father is a degenerate gambler and he has a plan to get the father out of the way which he frankly didn't need cause I'm sure she would have gone with him regar
Melanie (mells_view)
Well dang...

Ok so, shock the heck out of me.. I actually didn't cringe at all during this one.

There was literally only ONE bred used in this story. Usually their stories are full of bred/breeding/seed talk and I'm like BLEH, but it was actually a pretty good instalove.

Ash saves her, they are automatically enthralled with each other, then they are all over each other.

Yah can't beat a good palate cleanser smutty read like this!
Raine
Pretty decent short.

Story of a young girl living with her father who neglects her and steals the money she works hard for and an older rich man who watches her walk by his building and falls insta-love with her.
☼♎ Carmen the Bootyshaker Temptress ☼♎
This was just ok for me. I'm not sure what to think of it.
ѦИԌЄLѦ
Aug 20, 2017 rated it liked it
todos los libros de estas chicas es sexo sudor y lagrimas 😂😂🤦🏽♀ y embarazos deseados 🤔😜 ...more
Danielle Harris
Feb 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cute love story

I really enjoyed this story by this author. It was a fun, sexy, short read. I look forward to reading more from this author.
❤Sana❤
Feb 08, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: novella, 2017
3 insta lust stars!

Another crazy story from Alexa Riley.

I have to say that whenever I finish one of these two sassy authors' books, I decide to never read anything from them again but as soon as I see a new release... Well you know what happens.

From the day Ash Carpenter saw Jasmine walking by his office, he knew that she was his.

Ash is a man who always gets what he wants and he would do whatever he needs to claim Jasmine.

“I’ve found a way to make her mine. It will make me a selfish bastard, b
Sabrina The Trash Queen
3.5/5⭐ ...more
Karen
Aug 14, 2017 rated it liked it
Super corto!
ijeoma Agbaje
Feb 08, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition

1.5stars
"This is crazy, but for some reason my heart and body are screaming at me to say yes. Go with this man. He is something to you. Feel it"
description
If i wrote this book this would be where it would end but i didn't so yay, i guess.

These books aren't even dirty anymore they're just bleh with the chessiest lamest lines ever, i mean the hell is:
"your words command me, speak it existence and it's yours. Everything you ever desired" i was just like:
description

Also the way sex is described is just disturbing. Mehn

Quirky Omega
Finished it today in an hour and a half. Erm, was the hero for real? Strike that. Stalkers are real and obsessions are real so he is as real as dangerous people come.
What I can't wrap my head around is the heroine! Wh-wh-what? I get it. Her father is a lousy piece of crap and she'said desperate to escape out of the purgatory. But you don't just run off with man you just met for the first time! In his car! When he's openly telling you that he's been watching you for the past few months! And he h
Alexa Riley is two sassy friends who got together and wrote some dirty books. They are both married moms of two who love football, donuts, and obsessed book heroes.

They specialize in insta-love, over-the-top, sweet, and cheesy love stories that don’t take all year to read. If you want something SAFE, short, and always with a happily ever after, then Alexa Riley is for you!

Feel free to follow us ea

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Rules of Regret
  • Cry Baby
  • Matchmaking for Beginners
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Threat of Danger (Mission Recovery, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Copenhagen (International Guy #3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Don't Hex with Texas (Enchanted, Inc., #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wild Hunger (The Phoenix Pack, #7)
  • Archer's Voice
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Intentions (Maiden Lane, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire's Touch (The Sinclairs, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Ordinary Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Forbidden Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Turning Back (Kathleen Turner #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Surviving Girls (Hidden Sins, #3)
  • The Boy I Hate
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Dirt on Ninth Grave (Charley Davidson, #9)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Dark Instincts (The Phoenix Pack, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Every Little Kiss (Sequoia Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Girls of Mischief Bay (Mischief Bay, #1)
  • Happy All the Time
    $17.99 $1.99
  • Devil's Cut (The Bourbon Kings, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99