Start by marking “Surviving Harley (Sex, Vows & Babies)” as Want to Read:
Surviving Harley (Sex, Vows & Babies)

Surviving Harley

(Sex, Vows, & Babies)

Taylor Cunningham is a diva talk show host who’s signed on for ninety days of marriage to a stranger.
All in the name of skyrocketing her career.

Harley Harrison is a bearded survivalist who’ll do anything to move past a broken heart.
Even if that means letting millions of people choose his perfect match and letting them televise his every move.

Opposites don’t always attract.
Published March 12th 2017 by Kindle Worlds

To ask other readers questions about Surviving Harley, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Surviving Harley

Start your review of Surviving Harley (Sex, Vows & Babies)
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FIVE STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

The need to belong to him overtakes me and hope flutters in my chest. Fear of abandonment and a broken heart hide in the shadows as hope, this new sensation, shines bright, alighting every corner of doubt in my mind.

photo Harley2_zpsj4tann0p.jpg

This book took me by complete surprise, and I absolutely loved it. I read the blurb and judging by the cover, I expected this to be a silly but super steamy erotic novella! K. Webster has been known to write a few of those. H
Jessica ❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
Taylor and Harley’s marriage wasn’t a union of two people pledging to spend the rest of their lives together. All they were really promising was to spend ninety days together while every bit of their lives was captured on camera and broadcasted to millions of people. After that, if they couldn’t stand each other, they would be free to divorce.

Taylor is a talk show host that only agreed to this crazy little stunt to boost ratings. Harley is a survivalist that agrees to marry Taylor after having
Evgeny
Oct 25, 2018 rated it liked it
Taylor Cunningham was a popular talk show host. To boost the ratings she and her producer decided to get her to marry a guy selected by some obscure process and voted for by viewers. The marriage is to last for a couple of months. Enter the newlywed husband Harley Harrison - a Canadian survivalist instructor and a hardcore survivalist himself.
Survivalist
He kept repeating to himself that he would make the marriage work no matter what because "my mamma did not raise me a quitter". Obviously Taylor could bar
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
What would you do if the world as you knew it came to an end? Thankfully Harley and Taylor didn't have to figure it out alone. Stuck together through an arranged marriage to boost ratings for Taylor's talk show, at first their relationship was stilted. Luckily Harley wasn't willing to give up on having something more with her and eventually breaks down Taylor's walls. And then the world as they know it came crumbling down and these two were fighting just to survive.

This novella was jam-packed w
Katie
Jan 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 stars

description

K. Webster can do no wrong. There, I've said it. Let it be known across Goodreads and various book blogs that this woman is a fucking amazing writer and I have YET to read a book of hers that didn't make me want stand and start a slow clap at the end of it.
description

The book is centered around Harley and Taylor. In an attempt to get more notoriety for her show, Taylor Talk, Taylor agreed to marry a stranger for three months and film their relationship on television. Harley, a survivalist, signs up
Eve (Between The Bookends)
Mar 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance

description

descriptionI really like this cover. It's a good representation on the hero in my opinion. The composition is pretty good. I would have moved the author's name up under the HARLEY offsetting the SURVIVING. Then moved the teaser blurb to be more centered underneath. I'm still not crazy about the placement of the little series graphic. It throws the composition off a bit for me, but it seems to be a series wide placement thing.description

description I swear this author can not write a bad book. My only complaint about this one w
C
Mar 24, 2017 rated it did not like it
DNF at 81%
This book is not safe ( at least for me)

-reality show arranged marriage for a TV host and a survivalist

- they got "married" 3 months ago, h was still sleeping with her Producer for the first month of their "marriage"

-2 months before this "marriage" H broke up with his Girl he was going to marry because she was sleeping with someone else the whole time. H really loved his ex a lot.... even had her name tattooed on him.

-h was rapped at a young teen age 14/15.... but she said she enjoyed
Melanie (mells_view)
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really really really enjoyed this quick little diddy by K Webster.

So Taylor is a talk show host, who strives for perfection on screen. She likes being able to control people's perception of her. The plastic her. The two friends she has in her life push her to do a marriage reality show to boost her shows ratings and secure her career. I mean it's all for show anyway, right?

Harley is a survivalist from Canada and after some stuff goes on at home with his cheating ex, he leaves for America and d
Raine
A talk show host and a survivaist

This was a really good story about a talk show host and a survivalist who get married for three months and have their lives broadcast on air. They were rated by America as the best match, but these two were possibly the most unlikeliest match. Something occurs at the end where his survivalist training helps because there is no longer any electricity.
Laura Lee
Mar 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Taylor Cunningham ---will do just about anything for ratings. This time, she has done it. Married a stranger all for the love of high ratings. One drunken night though, with cameras all around their apartment, viewers saw more than just the everyday life of these ‘newlyweds’.

Harley Harrison --- will do just about anything to survive in the wilderness. What he never thought he would find himself doing is being ‘married’ to a NYC TV host. But after being hurt in his last relationship, he decides
Amanda
The blurb itself sounded like a weird combo. We have reality show, arranged marriage and terrorist? When it comes to K Webster, I learn to expect the unexpected.

In order to prepare yourself to understand the story better, do read the blurb before starting because we were thrown in the middle of the story without much explanation and you will be left wondering what the heck is going on if you don't have an idea beforehand.

Expect some panty melting scene with a bearded alpha male who is going all
Carlene Inspired
ARC provided in exchange for an honest review.

Oh man, I want Harley for myself. Handsome, made of steel, and a survivalist by career and by choice, Harley is everything you don't expect, boasting a heart of gold and a kind, accepting nature. His wife, for television purposes, is snooty, beautiful, and hiding something that might actually make her a real person. Taylor should probably be the character we dislike, but K. Webster works her magic and gives Taylor a background readers cannot deny. T
Jillian
This was a quick read and a cute story.
Kim BookJunkie ~ Editor & Proofreader
Definitely not as high-quality as what I’m used to getting from K Webster but it’s a decent, sweet romance.
Jessica Alcazar
Okay, so here's the thing ... what did I just read?!?! lololololol

Surprisingly, this was a really great short read. I mean it is definitely OTT for sure, but I am probably the only person who would think that. I just don't seek out the craycray in my reading materials but sometimes they sneak in lol For this story, it made it very entertaining. I'm not going to go into a play by play of events that tumble out of this story because the blurb gives you just enough to know there's gonna be some
Sweet Spot Sisterhood Book Lover's Blog
I loved this short story! This was a great quick read with no shortage of heat!

I really enjoyed the dynamics between Harley and Taylor thrust into this immediate relationship. She is stubborn and resists him although he tries to get to know her. He eventually gives up and is resigned to let it go until circumstances push them together and the chemistry is off the charts!

I definitely recommend this hot little number if you want an afternoon read to see what happens with a burly tattooed outdoor
Steph's Romance Book Talk
I have another author crush and her name is K. F-ing Webster!!!!

OMG, this quick fun, sexy, novella spin-off from another book which you don't need to read to enjoy this one was Bachelor meets Survivor/Naked & Afraid!! I was leery when I started it to the point I actually went back to read the blurb to see what I had gotten myself into with this ARC!! Well as I continued to DEVOUR this novella, I continued to fall deeply and madly in love with Harley and Taylor. Harley is the survivalist that agr
Jenny
Quick read and to the point! A rather unique short-tale that is great if you're looking for an in-between read.

Warning though - there are some triggers involved.
Maria Angie Mendoza
Mar 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Once again another winning read by one of my favorite authors!
I did not expect the story to be so good, so sexy and at times so funny!
The blurb only gave a taste of what the story was really about.
Taylor is a TV personality and agrees to marry on tv to boost her TV show ratings.
Harley was the lucky winner and groom to be. He needs the money and needs to forget his past.
Both agreed to a marriage at first sight type of deal for TV.
There was so much more to Taylor and Harley and for a quick read
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Mar 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
"Can I put my Benjamin in your silk purse?"
It's a short quick read by Webster, whom I simply adore. I've read very very interesting, challenging, fantastic stories by her. This is a RomCom and it's not my very fave genre.
The story is about A survival Expert Harley and television Talk Show host Taylor. They get married
on TV, for TV and live together where their lives are open for the world to see, even their most intimate parts. A disaster has them fleeing the city to the wilderness and Harley
Ruthie Taylor
Mar 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

4.5* for originality

I really enjoy reading a book which pushes the boundaries and gives me something new - and this certainly achieved that by combining a reality show with a major terrorist incident. I don't really want to say more about the storyline, as you should come to it fresh for full impact.

That said, I would like to say that it is very engaging, and both Harley and Taylor are immensely believable and fascinati
Em
Mar 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Yes I am an Australian reader and no this is not available in the Au Kindle yet. But in my great desire to read this piece I came across Fiona Davenport's blog post on how to access the American Kindle.

Honestly my only complaint is that it was too short. I needed it to be longer because in the short time I binged read this I was so caught up in their world I totally ignored the smexy scenes. Which meant I had to read it again just to appreciate those scenes. The concept was so odd (reality show
Brooklyn
Jan 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
I'm not huge on novellas because I feel like they're so short that things don't get very well developed. But occasionally I find one that works out so well. Surviving Harley had good character development and connected easily to the reader. Their story had enough poignant moments that it felt full and real. Taylor was feisty and such a diva. But when she finally opened her heart to Harley he really balanced her out. He brought her down to reality and really allowed her to shine. Speaking of Harl ...more
Beneath The Covers Blog
Mar 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, alison, 2017-reads
Taylor is a TV host, with a diva attitude. When she is talked into marrying a stranger for a TV show can she actually give Harley, the stranger she marries a real shot or will she constantly push him away?

Harley was burned by his cheating ex. He thought one way to get over her was to sign up for a TV show where he has to marry a stranger. Will marring Taylor help him get over his ex or will Taylor's attitude have him praying the 90 day married goes by fast.

This short, sexy read still had drama a
Becky Rendon
Mar 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Harley, Harley, Harley...
I love the idea of a sexy tatted up survivalist. On a reality tv show?!? I had my doubts but K Webster makes it work.

This short, sweet and sexy novella is sure to be on your end of world checklist. Taylor may not know what she has in the beginning but there are plenty of women willing to fight her for Harley. ( Not all of them are readers.)

Enjoy this sexy little romp in your nice heated home with your working electricity. While it lasts...

reviewed for Sweet Spot Sisterho
Phyl
Aug 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
I love opposites attracts story and this is a good read
Tammy McGowan
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star, arcs
Ahh! This was so much fun to read!

Reality show marries a couple in front of the nation. Then chaos ensues.

Hello, burly, bearded, brute, beautiful man that is named Harley.

Hello, gorgeous, girly, gorgeous lady that is named Taylor.

We get one passionate night and boom, literally.

“Last night was just the prologue. I’m about to give you the whole damn story.”
“... Is this a children’s story?”
“It’s an erotic thriller.”

Boom in them connecting.
Boom in them trusting.
Boom in them running for their liv
Kathleen R.
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Title: Surviving Harley
Author: K Webster

5 amazing stars

It's not the first time that I pick up one of K Webster's books- and each one has been as different from one another as can be. I love. Like really love it. To find an author that is diverse as that and still manage to make chills run down my spine in anticipation of what they'll write in the hopes that I'll keep reading is a rare talent indeed. So to read how Harley, the Canadian bearded man, married Taylor sight unseen in the name
Mandie Foxylutely
This was a wonderful and original plot that took me by surprise and firmly put this author on my ‘one to look out for’ list.

Taylor Cunningham is a talk show host with her own show Taylor Talk. In order to increase ratings she agrees to marry a stranger and stay married for a minimum of three months. Little did she know what the decision was going to lead her to.

Harley Harrison was an angry man after finding out his woman had been cheating on him. When he saw the advert for a reality show where
Stacey
Mar 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing

I can proudly say I am no longer a K. Webster virgin. I have been told that this is one of her tamer reads, so what better way to get acquainted with her books.

This is definitely a unique storyline. When Taylor and Harley sign up for 90 days of matrimony, to each other, without having ever met before their wedding day, each for their own reasons. Taylor looking to advance her career and Harley looking to move past a broken heart. What could possibly go wrong?! On paper they seem to be the perfec
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Forbidden (Forbidden, #1)
  • Daddy Me
  • Genesis
  • Ven (The V Games, #2)
  • Fumbled Love
  • Cozy
  • Always Loved You (Marriage of Convenience, #1)
  • Blackstone (Four Fathers, #1)
  • Over Us, Over You
  • Island Captive
  • Bookstore Barbie (Magnolia Ridge #1)
  • Finding His Unicorn
  • His Sweet Reward
K Webster is a USA Today Bestselling author. Her titles have claimed many bestseller tags in numerous categories, are translated in multiple languages, and have been adapted into audiobooks. She lives in "Tornado Alley" with her husband, two children, and her baby dog named Blue. When she's not writing, she's reading, drinking copious amounts of coffee, and researching aliens.

You can easily find

Sex, Vows, & Babies (9 books)
  • Do Not Disturb (Sex, Vows & Babies)
  • No Regrets (Sex, Vows & Babies)
  • Mixed into Love (Sex, Vows & Babies; Bachelorette Party, #2.5)
  • Wedding with a Baby Bump (Sex, Vows & Babies)
  • Claim Me, Baby (Sex, Vows & Babies)
  • One More Night (Sex, Vows & Babies)
  • All I Want (Sex, Vows, & Babies; Miami Flings)
  • Cherry Picked (Shots on Goal #3)