Start by marking “The Brother and Her Best Friend (Curvy and Wanted #2)” as Want to Read:
The Brother and Her Best Friend (Curvy and Wanted #2)

The Brother and Her Best Friend (Curvy and Wanted #2)

Warning: For Mature Adult Audiences 18+. Contains language and actions some may deem offensive. Sexually explicit content. MF.

In book two of Curvy and Wanted: Cammy Ashe is in love with her best friend’s brother. After they share a mind-blowing kiss, one she thought might be a start to something special, but it seems to have only affected her when he continues on with his
Published January 18th 2017 by JK Publishing, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about The Brother and Her Best Friend, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Brother and Her Best Friend

Kim  Brewing
Jul 01, 2017 Kim Brewing rated it really liked it
This book could be considered a standalone as it features a different couple than book one which I haven't read yet. I will say that a character appears in this book that seems to be involved with something that happened in the first book so I wasn't aware of that history. I love that this is a group of friends and siblings finding love.

On to this story....I really liked Cam. As with most of us women, she had body issues but is working hard at her self esteem and knows what she deserves and what
Micheleann Oboyle
Jun 28, 2017 Micheleann Oboyle rated it it was amazing
what happens does ross wake up and change his ways to get his chance to be with the one woman who loved him for a long time or does he end up losing her another great sexy fun read or does cammy walk away and lose not just her best friend but candences brother to find out when you read this book 2 continued a must read and worth recommending a great sexy adventure fid out who wins and who loses in this book or does cammy get her dream come true
katherine flores
Mar 20, 2017 katherine flores rated it liked it
this is book 2 of curvy and wanted and is the story of cammy and her "sis from another miss's" brother- the fine and hot ass manwhore himself with the panty melting smile.
this is a quick read novella that u can enjoy within just a couple of hours before you go to bed.
I liked the authors writing, it flowed well, which made it more enjoyable for me.
cammy is a plus size lady, self esteem issues, and he is a muscle bound manwhore who was always looking for something easy to "slip into" after being
shavawn crowe
Jul 16, 2017 shavawn crowe rated it it was amazing
This book can be read as a standalone. I have not read the first book either. Cammy is best friends with Ross s sister . Ross realizes he is in love with Cammy after messing up and getting caught with another women in the womens restroom. He realizes she is the one for him and wants to make things work out but the more he trys the more it seems he messes things up even more. I can not wait to read the next book .
Natasha Hooks
Jun 27, 2017 Natasha Hooks rated it it was amazing
Wowsers. I love you Ross

This story kinda picks up from Book 1. You have Cam and Ross. Cam in love w Ross forever. Ross a manwhore. He sleeps w any and everything w. Va JJ. Swear. Anyhoo. Its a book of love. Wooing and Damn conflicts and complications. Damn Porsha again. Wish someone wld just take that ***** out. Ugh.

Can not wait for Book 3
BethAnn Redd
Feb 23, 2017 BethAnn Redd rated it it was amazing
Connection from the first moment... Cammy and Ross made so I read the book from beginning to end in one sitting. The reality of possible indiscretions and a man crying.
Anna Edwards
Feb 15, 2017 Anna Edwards rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

This is a really sweet story. Ross and Cammy's relationship is full of ups and downs that keep you wondering what will happen next.

The supporting characters compliment the main story and lead me to want to learn more about them. I hope the author plans on writing more about them soon. Especially after the ending.

The book is well written. A few editing errors but that does not distract from your reading. I would definitely recommen
Connie Ortiz
Feb 13, 2017 Connie Ortiz rated it it was amazing
Ross has to work hard at convincing Cammy that she is the one. He wants Cammy to take him seriously, but seems to get in trouble that is beyond his control.
Cammy on the other hand is making him work hard if he wants a relationship with her.
Will Ross win Danny's heart? Will Cammy forgive his indiscretions?
I love all the characters. I would recommend this book to all my friends
Tania Fitzgerald
Feb 12, 2017 Tania Fitzgerald rated it it was amazing
I received this book for an honest review

Wow Julie, this is a good story. A man who realises he is losing the one woman who gives meaning, purpose, and light to his life, breaks down and cries. It's not that he couldn't get someone else, that was his biggest problem, he was gorgeous, and women felt that they could have him whenever they wanted,
But this one curvy, well endowed, cat eyed woman, meant more to him than any other woman, this one woman, could make his world grind to a halt, when he to
Shontaye Harkness
Feb 11, 2017 Shontaye Harkness rated it it was amazing
"I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book." Wow that was an amazing ride! I luv a man not ashamed to cry. This was heartwarming and steamy. Some sad parts but oh so many happy moments. Praise for curvy girls all over the world.
Julie Jacobus
Feb 10, 2017 Julie Jacobus rated it it was amazing
Julie you did it again! Sizzling hot, sweet and just the right touch of drama.
I can't wait for Teagan and Dom's book!
Wren McCabe Author
Wren McCabe Author rated it it was amazing
Jan 31, 2017
Mary S. Marshall
Mary S. Marshall rated it it was amazing
Apr 13, 2017
Sharon Jones
Sharon Jones rated it it was amazing
Mar 03, 2017
Kandy
Kandy rated it liked it
Jun 22, 2017
Marilyn
May 01, 2017 Marilyn rated it it was amazing
Awesome 5 star book!!!!

The brother and her best friend was such an awesome read. I read it within 1 day. We see the story of Cammy and Ross. After fearing losing Cammy we see how hard Ross tries to get back in her good graces. I honestly wanted to punch Ross in the theist really hard before chapter 1 but glad to say he redeemed himself. Even after everything working against them Cammy and Ross work together (even after misunderstandings) to make their relationship work. I love how we still see T
Mona williams
Mona williams marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2017
Chrystal
Chrystal marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2017
Rhonda Tucker
Rhonda Tucker marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2017
HaveBooks WillSurvive
HaveBooks WillSurvive marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2017
Missy Harton
Missy Harton marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2017
Lena Claesson
Lena Claesson marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2017
Cindy Hughes
Cindy Hughes marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2017
Lizzie
Lizzie marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2017
Vicky
Vicky marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2017
Tarina Lanier
Tarina Lanier marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2017
Chris Huntley
Chris Huntley marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2017
JA resides in Northern Ontario Canada, but is originally from Toronto, the captial of Canada. She and her loving husband have three beautiful children. When she is not locked in her writing cave, she works with the board of education as a supply Educational Assistant.
She loves watching hockey and soccer and enjoys talking to the many people she has made friends with through her craft.
JA enjoys a g
More about J.A. Lafrance...