Start by marking “Conan (Black Shamrocks MC: First Generation, #1)” as Want to Read:
Conan (Black Shamrocks MC: First Generation, #1)

Conan

(Black Shamrocks MC: First Generation #1)

3.67  ·  Rating details ·  228 Ratings  ·  38 Reviews
The first book in the brand-new spin off from the Internationally Bestselling Black Shamrocks MC series is here.

"You know how the story ended. Now, it's time to learn how it all began..."

Prospecting for the Black Shamrocks MC once Colin "Conan" Blake finished school was a no-brainer.

His best friends were prospecting.

His father was a ranking member.

Hell, every man he knew
ebook
Published May 3rd 2017 by Kylie Hillman

To ask other readers questions about Conan, please sign up.

Kylie Hillman
Sep 23, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
PLEASE NOTE: There is an issue with the Amazon version of Conan with a publishing date of September 11th. Please use the link provided in this post to access the correct version (publishing date of September 22nd). I apologise for the headache and am working non-stop to get the corrupted version taken down asap. If you have a preorder or release day copy (dated September 11th), please return it for a refund as Amazon will not be updating your copy to the correct version as I published through a ...more
Coco.V
Jul 25, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies
💝FREE on Amazon & on iBooks today (7/25/2018)!💝

Blurb:
“You know how the story ends. Now, it’s time to learn how it all began as Conan, Viking, Butch, Lenny, Doc, and the perennial bad guy, Beast finally have their say.”

The first book in the brand-new spin off to the International Bestselling Black Shamrocks MC series is finally here!

Prospecting for the Black Shamrocks MC once Colin “Conan” Blake finished school was a no-brainer.

His best friends were prospecting.
His father was a ranking me
Jennifer - You Can't Resista Dirty Book
Conan I loved it! Book 1 in the spin off series about the first generation Black Shamrocks MC by Kylie Hillman was absolutely fantastic. I am a huge Black Shamrock fan and adored the journey I took with Mik, Timber, Benji, Joel, Lainey and JJ so these books hold a special place in my heart.

We kick off the series with Timber’s old man Colin “Conan” Blake and his extremely early days as a prospect for the club. Conan is a total legend. His personality doesn’t seem to fit that of a rough, tough, sc
Carla
Oct 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Carla's Five Star Review

Conan is the first book in the Black Shamrocks MC: First Generation series.

If you have read anything by Kylie Hillman, you already know that she knows how to craft a story like no other! This is Conan and Colleen's story, and it is so good that I read the entire thing in one sitting. I swear, I just couldn't put it down once I started reading it!

Conan and Colleen's story is filled with love and commitment, but don't let this statement fool you. Their story contains all of
Louise
I seriously need to catch up on reading ALL the Black Shamrock books if they are as amazing as this story.

Colleen is not quite 18 in the story and she reacted appropriately for her age but also had a feeling of quiet strength and maturity about her (not surprising given the tragedy of her family situation). The plot and the characters all felt so real . I cried for and with Colleen, wanted to hug and kiss Cole (especially when he was looking out for Colleen) and hated her uncle. There wasn't an
K.M. Lowe
Aug 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good!

This was the first book that I've read by this author, a d I have to say I did enjoy it. I love MC and i read this in one sitting. I look forward to reading more.
Sep 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Lauren Mcclean
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Conan (Black Shamrocks MC First Generation book 1) by Kylie Hillman

Conan is the first instalment of the spin off series of the Black Shamrocks. We are about the take a new journey of the Black Shamrocks with the First Generation of there younger days of being prospects and the women in their lives.

I love all of the Black Shamrocks books, but my favourite would be Timber and what better way to start off the series than with his old man Colin ‘Conan’ Blake who is stands at 6 foot 8 inches and you
Sep 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Sep 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Stars

I love an MC Romance, and Kylie's are raw, gritty, and full of emotion. All the books in the Black Shamrocks MC series, are interconnected and have strong familial ties, which instantly drew me to this book. Conan features Colin aka Conan as a young prospect in the Black Shamrocks MC, and I loved going back to this prequel series, and seeing these characters as their younger selves. Discovering the bond, friendship and loyalty this generation of the Black Shamrocks share intrigued me.
Christina Balaz
Sep 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A great start in the new spin-off to the Black Shamrocks MC series by Kylie. I loved reading about how the guys were when they were younger before they officially got patched in. I loved the quote at the beginning, I found it so fitting for Cole.
The prologue definitely had me intrigued after reading it, I loved the mysteriousness of it. I couldn’t wait to find out more about Cole and Colleen and their journey together.
I really enjoyed their story. It was a rollercoaster of emotions, parts wher
Lesley Bradley
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Conan is book one in the new Black Shamrocks MC: First Generation, and what a passion filled read. This book was everything you’d expect from this author, she kept true to the values we expect from the Black Shamrocks and gave us a beautiful story of love, commitment, dedication and honor. This is Conan and Colleen’s story and shows us how they met and the hell they went through to get their HEA. Conan was passionate and loyal and struggled at first with following his heart or his head. Colleen ...more
Melissa
Sep 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
You know it's strange, we've already met the first generation but they're much much older with Kylie's Black Shamrocks MC series. Seeing them in their youth at the very beginning was different. I loved it, Kylie has always been able to write a story that gets to the heart of the matter, the good, the bad and the ugly. Cole and Colleen's story took me on a whole gauntlet of emotions, life isn't meant to be all sunshine and roses, there are times when things are dark and dangerous and it's never e ...more
Robyn Corcoran
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a sensational start to the next generation of the Black Shamrocks MC.

Cole is very soon to be patched in the Black Shamrocks MC, along with his lifelong friends Paddy, Victor and Brian. Colleen and Jessica McCormack are orphaned and living with their drug addicted uncle, Colleen is given to the MC to help work off a debt when Cole takes an instant liking to her. Things do not go smoothly for them though.

I really enjoyed the ferocity of Cole’s character and his beliefs. Terrific character des
Nickie Sale
Oct 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Having read the entire Black Shamrocks series first, I felt I had a very good idea of what to expect and I wasn't disappointed. The book was definitely what you would expect from Kylie in terms of her writing style and following the ethos of the Black Shamrocks. In common with the Black Shamrocks series, this book deals with subject matter that is very very hard to swallow so readers need to be aware of that. The story line picks up Conan as a teenager and prospect in the Black Shamrocks, and hi ...more
Tyneshia
Sep 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love, Love, Love!

I was so excited to get back into the Black Shamrocks world and Conan did not dissapoint.
There is love, betrayal, conflict and so much more.This story takes you through a range of emotions, some moments will make your heart melt some moments may make you tear up and there is even a few laughs as well. I loved the characters, the story was so easy to get into and I just didn't want it to end. I absolutely loved reading Conan's story and I definitely reccomend giving this book a
Gemma
Sep 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Conan was an intense read that I absolutely loved reading. I enjoyed the storyline and finding out more information about the story of the Black Shamrocks MC. I loved the journey that Kylie Hillman took me on with the MC and with the couple in the story. There was so much emotion and detail in the story that I could imagine the story was really happening in my head. I absolutely loved the characters in the story and I loved Cole so much in the story. This story took me on a rollercoaster of emot ...more
Sally J Anderson
Oct 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a love story between two teenagers who's backgrounds are very different. Colin, a Black Shamrocks MC Prospect and son of one of the leaders has fallen head over heels for a girl, Colleen. Her life started out normal and then upon the accidental death of her parents she and her sister are thrown into a dangerous world they both want to escape. Their attraction is immediate and although Colin has been warned to stay away he simply can't. Their awkwardness is hilarious.

True to life characte
Jenna
Sep 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
I don't know what to say about this book other than its freaking incredible!! It's shorter than the first Shamrocks series but it was so perfect! I absolutely adored Conan and his younger days. He's a total Prince Charming that rides a Harley in my book. And Colleen.... she totally has my heart as well. They are a perfect couple and this story was so beautiful! I can't freaking wait to read more of this series!!!
Mandy
I found everything about this book ok. Plot was ok, writing ok, character development ok, etc. etc.

Cole, aka Colin, aka Conan, is a sweet guy who risks it all for the girl he falls for. Colleen is just a 17 year old girl who had to grow up too fast too soon after her parents died and left her and her sister Kerry in the care of an uncaring, cruel and abusive uncle.
Natalie Miernicki
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG what's not to love about the Black Shamrocks MC... and what a way to start the First Generation series!! This book had everything I've come to expect from a Kylie Hillman book, it had grit, heart and a whole lot of angst; but most of all the brotherhood and loyalty the MC members showed each other, all the while protecting what is theirs... bring on Viking is all I can say!!
Michelle
Jul 30, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

This story is pretty good but it's a weird combination of gritty mc and teen / new adult novel. As this is the first book by this author that I've read I don't know if this is normal but it made for an awkward read. If they had been able to go all in on one or the other it would have easily been a 4.5 or 5 star book.
Kimkbries
Sep 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I thought this was a great MC story. It is great to see how it all began. Cole was a prospect waiting until it is his turn to be patched. Nothing was more important until the one girl that might change everything entered his life. If he had to would he give up the MC for her? I really enjoyed finding out. Huge fan of the stories by this author and this one did not disappoint.
Kim Richards
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it.

I was pulled into this story right from the beginning and stayed there until I had read the last word in the book, all the time watching it play out in my head.
Twists, turns and surprises await you throughout the pages of the book. Some you may see coming others will totally knock you for six, but all help make the book the fantastic read it is.
Donna Reed
Jul 29, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Seriously!?

There was a warning but Sluts and underage girls!? Disgusting! Slut this whore that... I think I made it to Page 4 and I skipped paragraphs. I can’t believe this “ book “ was even published. Set in the 1980s so it doesn’t wash.... if it was historical 1780’s then I’d give it a pass. Boo!!
Marie Pennington
Nov 07, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great story!

Fast paced short novel that makes you love the characters instantly. I read this short story all the way through because I felt like I was in the room with the characters. Great job Kylie.
Maria Lazarou--Obsessed by Books Blog
Great start to a new series

This is a get start to the spin off series of the Black Shamrocks MC. We follow the SAA's son Colin on his journey as a prospect in the MC. This is a story of loyalty and love.
Kaye Springett
Sep 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 big fat stars I love the Black Shamrocks and this book took its time coming but omg it was worth the wait was so good to read where it all started if your a Shamrock fan you are going to love this book
Can't wait for Viking
Lynne Tedrow
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I need more!!!

As with the Black Shamrock's MC series this was afteR beginning for the 1st generation. I can't wait for the next book. I am officially addicted to Black Shamrocks. Just didn't want it to end and now I have to wait until December?? Nooooo💜💜💜

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Kylie Hillman is an International Bestselling Author who lives in South Australia. After spending the past fifteen years moving around the east coast of Australia, she has recently returned to her home state and plans to finally put down roots until her children finish school.

Wife to a Harley-riding, boating and fishing, four-wheel driving, quintessential Aussie bloke and mum to two crazy, adorab

Black Shamrocks MC: First Generation (2 books)
  • Viking (Black Shamrocks MC: First Generation, #2)
“Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things.” ~Ken Segall~” 0 likes
“until I see the blood on my” 0 likes