Start by marking “Conan (Black Shamrocks MC: First Generation, #1)” as Want to Read:
Conan (Black Shamrocks MC: First Generation, #1)

Conan

(Black Shamrocks MC: First Generation #1)

The first book in the brand-new spin off from the Internationally Bestselling Black Shamrocks MC series is here.

"You know how the story ended. Now, it's time to learn how it all began..."

Prospecting for the Black Shamrocks MC once Colin "Conan" Blake finished school was a no-brainer.

His best friends were prospecting.

His father was a ranking member.

Hell, every man he knew
ebook
Published May 3rd 2017 by Kylie Hillman

To ask other readers questions about Conan, please sign up.
Kylie Hillman Hi, I'm sorry that I'm just seeing this, but I don't check Goodreads often.

Here is the Kobo link to Conan http://bit.ly/2jiePwM…more
Hi, I'm sorry that I'm just seeing this, but I don't check Goodreads often.

Here is the Kobo link to Conan http://bit.ly/2jiePwM(less)

Start your review of Conan (Black Shamrocks MC: First Generation, #1)
Tpagirl Loves Romance
Conan was the first book in the Black Shamrocks First Generation series by Kylie Hillman. It was my first book by the author.

Cole was a legacy prospect within the Black Shamrocks MC. His father was the Sergeant At Arms but even a legacy had to prove himself and be voted in unanimously. He had been a prospect for a year and was hoping to be patched in any day. Then he met her.

Coleen had a great life until her parents were killed in an auto accident. From that point on, her life evolved around pro
Kylie Hillman
Sep 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
PLEASE NOTE: There is an issue with the Amazon version of Conan with a publishing date of September 11th. Please use the link provided in this post to access the correct version (publishing date of September 22nd). I apologise for the headache and am working non-stop to get the corrupted version taken down asap. If you have a preorder or release day copy (dated September 11th), please return it for a refund as Amazon will not be updating your copy to the correct version as I published through a ...more
Coco.V
Jul 25, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
💝FREE on Amazon & on iBooks today (7/25/2018)!💝

Blurb:
“You know how the story ends. Now, it’s time to learn how it all began as Conan, Viking, Butch, Lenny, Doc, and the perennial bad guy, Beast finally have their say.”

The first book in the brand-new spin off to the International Bestselling Black Shamrocks MC series is finally here!

Prospecting for the Black Shamrocks MC once Colin “Conan” Blake finished school was a no-brainer.

His best friends were prospecting.
His father was a ranking member
Jennifer - You Can't Resista Dirty Book
Conan I loved it! Book 1 in the spin off series about the first generation Black Shamrocks MC by Kylie Hillman was absolutely fantastic. I am a huge Black Shamrock fan and adored the journey I took with Mik, Timber, Benji, Joel, Lainey and JJ so these books hold a special place in my heart.

We kick off the series with Timber’s old man Colin “Conan” Blake and his extremely early days as a prospect for the club. Conan is a total legend. His personality doesn’t seem to fit that of a rough, tough, sc
Carla
Oct 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Carla's Five Star Review

Conan is the first book in the Black Shamrocks MC: First Generation series.

If you have read anything by Kylie Hillman, you already know that she knows how to craft a story like no other! This is Conan and Colleen's story, and it is so good that I read the entire thing in one sitting. I swear, I just couldn't put it down once I started reading it!

Conan and Colleen's story is filled with love and commitment, but don't let this statement fool you. Their story contains all of
Louise H  -  ⭐ Life in the Book Lane Reviews ⭐
I seriously need to catch up on reading ALL the Black Shamrock books if they are as amazing as this story.

Colleen is not quite 18 in the story and she reacted appropriately for her age but also had a feeling of quiet strength and maturity about her (not surprising given the tragedy of her family situation). The plot and the characters all felt so real . I cried for and with Colleen, wanted to hug and kiss Cole (especially when he was looking out for Colleen) and hated her uncle. There wasn't
K.M. Lowe
Aug 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good!

This was the first book that I've read by this author, a d I have to say I did enjoy it. I love MC and i read this in one sitting. I look forward to reading more.
Sep 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Lauren Mcclean
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Conan (Black Shamrocks MC First Generation book 1) by Kylie Hillman

Conan is the first instalment of the spin off series of the Black Shamrocks. We are about the take a new journey of the Black Shamrocks with the First Generation of there younger days of being prospects and the women in their lives.

I love all of the Black Shamrocks books, but my favourite would be Timber and what better way to start off the series than with his old man Colin ‘Conan’ Blake who is stands at 6 foot 8 inches and you
Sep 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Sep 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Stars

I love an MC Romance, and Kylie's are raw, gritty, and full of emotion. All the books in the Black Shamrocks MC series, are interconnected and have strong familial ties, which instantly drew me to this book. Conan features Colin aka Conan as a young prospect in the Black Shamrocks MC, and I loved going back to this prequel series, and seeing these characters as their younger selves. Discovering the bond, friendship and loyalty this generation of the Black Shamrocks share intrigued me.
Christina Balaz
Sep 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A great start in the new spin-off to the Black Shamrocks MC series by Kylie. I loved reading about how the guys were when they were younger before they officially got patched in. I loved the quote at the beginning, I found it so fitting for Cole.
The prologue definitely had me intrigued after reading it, I loved the mysteriousness of it. I couldn’t wait to find out more about Cole and Colleen and their journey together.
I really enjoyed their story. It was a rollercoaster of emotions, parts wher
Lara
Mar 15, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-2019
This is my first book by this author, but it won't be the last.

I have not read any of the Black Shamrocks MC books previously, but as these precede that series I'm not lost as to what's happening. I appreciate that when coming in at such a late part of the game. And while this felt a lot more YA/NA than I was expecting, it's still enjoyable. (The reason why I dropped the rating to 3 stars.)

I liked Cole being his own man at such a young age. I thought Colleen was a great big sister, and she has a
Lin ( Nerdy Bookworm)
Mar 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is my first book by this author and it was great...it leans more toward the YA readers. It was a well written, paced story with twists and turns,suspense, betrayal and ambition to protect love ones. Colin “Conan” Blake was raised in the Black Shamrock MC with his father and friends. He was well aware of the rules and regulations within the club as he is a prospect...until he meets Colleen McCormack.
Colleen McCormack is very protective of her younger sister after losing her parents but the s
Lesley Bradley
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Conan is book one in the new Black Shamrocks MC: First Generation, and what a passion filled read. This book was everything you’d expect from this author, she kept true to the values we expect from the Black Shamrocks and gave us a beautiful story of love, commitment, dedication and honor. This is Conan and Colleen’s story and shows us how they met and the hell they went through to get their HEA. Conan was passionate and loyal and struggled at first with following his heart or his head. Colleen ...more
Melissa
Sep 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
You know it's strange, we've already met the first generation but they're much much older with Kylie's Black Shamrocks MC series. Seeing them in their youth at the very beginning was different. I loved it, Kylie has always been able to write a story that gets to the heart of the matter, the good, the bad and the ugly. Cole and Colleen's story took me on a whole gauntlet of emotions, life isn't meant to be all sunshine and roses, there are times when things are dark and dangerous and it's never e ...more
Millennial Life Crisis Bookshelf - Samantha
I was really torn on this story and series in general. I liked the relationship between Colleen and Cole, especially with him recognizing the situation that Colleen is in after the death of her parents, and how she does anything to protect her younger sister from what their lives have turned into. I enjoyed that the character of Cole was willing to go back on his family and his brotherhood in order to protect her. I felt that there was something going on within the MC along the lines of ulterior ...more
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
Oh man, this was my first book by this author, and I have to say I enjoyed it so much.
This is really my type of MC Book... Everything about this book was so good. Raw, gritty, alpha males, everything you would want in a hardcore MC book.

Conan oh my word, what a freaking sweetie... Well until you got on the wrong side of him. Then you will the alpha possessive biker show up.
Colleen, sweet, vulnerable but the strength she had will surprise you. And just because she was young, doesn't mean she didn
Robyn Corcoran
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a sensational start to the next generation of the Black Shamrocks MC.

Cole is very soon to be patched in the Black Shamrocks MC, along with his lifelong friends Paddy, Victor and Brian. Colleen and Jessica McCormack are orphaned and living with their drug addicted uncle, Colleen is given to the MC to help work off a debt when Cole takes an instant liking to her. Things do not go smoothly for them though.

I really enjoyed the ferocity of Cole’s character and his beliefs. Terrific character des
Nickie Sale
Oct 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Having read the entire Black Shamrocks series first, I felt I had a very good idea of what to expect and I wasn't disappointed. The book was definitely what you would expect from Kylie in terms of her writing style and following the ethos of the Black Shamrocks. In common with the Black Shamrocks series, this book deals with subject matter that is very very hard to swallow so readers need to be aware of that. The story line picks up Conan as a teenager and prospect in the Black Shamrocks, and hi ...more
Tyneshia
Sep 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love, Love, Love!

I was so excited to get back into the Black Shamrocks world and Conan did not dissapoint.
There is love, betrayal, conflict and so much more.This story takes you through a range of emotions, some moments will make your heart melt some moments may make you tear up and there is even a few laughs as well. I loved the characters, the story was so easy to get into and I just didn't want it to end. I absolutely loved reading Conan's story and I definitely reccomend giving this book a
Gemma
Sep 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Conan was an intense read that I absolutely loved reading. I enjoyed the storyline and finding out more information about the story of the Black Shamrocks MC. I loved the journey that Kylie Hillman took me on with the MC and with the couple in the story. There was so much emotion and detail in the story that I could imagine the story was really happening in my head. I absolutely loved the characters in the story and I loved Cole so much in the story. This story took me on a rollercoaster of emot ...more
Sally J Anderson
Oct 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a love story between two teenagers who's backgrounds are very different. Colin, a Black Shamrocks MC Prospect and son of one of the leaders has fallen head over heels for a girl, Colleen. Her life started out normal and then upon the accidental death of her parents she and her sister are thrown into a dangerous world they both want to escape. Their attraction is immediate and although Colin has been warned to stay away he simply can't. Their awkwardness is hilarious.

True to life characte
Konny
Mar 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wow, what a ride! Conan by Kylie Hillman is the first book in her new Black Shamrocks MC: First Generation series. The next books in the series are Viking and Butch.

Colin - Conan - Blake grew up in the MC lifestyle. He meets Colleen McCormack, a 17 year old girl who was traded in for a debt. She's property of the MC and works as waitress.
It takes Conan one look at her and he's goner. He needs to rescue her, at all costs.

The storyline is set in Australia and a prequel to the Black Shamrock MC ser
Jenna
Sep 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
I don't know what to say about this book other than its freaking incredible!! It's shorter than the first Shamrocks series but it was so perfect! I absolutely adored Conan and his younger days. He's a total Prince Charming that rides a Harley in my book. And Colleen.... she totally has my heart as well. They are a perfect couple and this story was so beautiful! I can't freaking wait to read more of this series!!!
Rowena
Mar 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A fast and easy read.

My first read by the author and it did not disappoint. This was a fast and easy read with drama, suspense and heat. I enjoyed the comradeship in the MC family that the author shows especially what Cole had with Vic, Brian, and Paddy. Colleen strong will to protect her sister especially in their situation made her character likable. Overall a good read that will have me looking for future books from this author.
Sherry Vaughan
Gritty

You do have to say one thing about this book--it doesn't pull any punches. It doesn't romanticize motorcycle clubs and portray its members as noble knights on motorized steeds. The Black Shamrocks are outlaws. They do as they please but have rules they follow. Loyalty to the club is demanded even if it conflicts with your life and love. This is a gritty, hard-hitting story that portrays the seedy side of motorcycle clubs.
Kimkbries
Sep 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I thought this was a great MC story. It is great to see how it all began. Cole was a prospect waiting until it is his turn to be patched. Nothing was more important until the one girl that might change everything entered his life. If he had to would he give up the MC for her? I really enjoyed finding out. Huge fan of the stories by this author and this one did not disappoint.
Natalie Miernicki
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG what's not to love about the Black Shamrocks MC... and what a way to start the First Generation series!! This book had everything I've come to expect from a Kylie Hillman book, it had grit, heart and a whole lot of angst; but most of all the brotherhood and loyalty the MC members showed each other, all the while protecting what is theirs... bring on Viking is all I can say!!
Donna Reed
Jul 29, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Seriously!?

There was a warning but Sluts and underage girls!? Disgusting! Slut this whore that... I think I made it to Page 4 and I skipped paragraphs. I can’t believe this “ book “ was even published. Set in the 1980s so it doesn’t wash.... if it was historical 1780’s then I’d give it a pass. Boo!!

• Fire and Ice (Guardians, #1)
  • Stealing the Biker's Heart (Dogs of Fire MC: Savannah Chapter, #2)
  • Badd to the Bone (Badd Brothers, #3)
  • Minus (Burning Saints MC, #1)
  • Kincaid (Cerberus MC, #1)
  • Killian (On the Line, #1)
  • King's Road (Savage Kings MC # 0.5)
  • In Skates Trouble (Chicago Rebels, #0.5)
  • Zach (Hell's Handlers MC, #1)
  • Fix You: The Complete Box Set: Bash and Olivia's Story - Books 1-3 (The McDaniels Brothers, #1-3)
  • Ariel, Always Enough (Iron Orchids #1)
  • Ghost (Lords of Carnage MC #1)
  • Salvation in Chaos (CKMC, #1)
  • Shift of Fate (Wolfguard Protectors, #1)
  • Iron Will
  • Rock F*ck Club
  • Joy (Hell's Handlers MC #7)
  • Drifter (MC Sinners Next Generation, #2)
*DUE TO ONGOING HEALTH ISSUES, KYLIE IS TAKING INDEFINITE LEAVE FROM PUBLISHING*

Kylie Hillman is an Australian author who writes bloodstained love stories and erotic, psychological thrillers (as K. Hillman). She intertwines grit, sarcasm, and romance in her tall tales.

Wife to a Harley riding, quintessential Aussie bloke and mum to two teens, Kylie splits her non-writing time between reading, sha

Black Shamrocks MC: First Generation (4 books)
  • Viking (Black Shamrocks MC: First Generation, #2)
  • Butch (Black Shamrocks MC: First Generation Book 3)
  • Alanah (Black Shamrocks MC: First Generation Book 4)