Start by marking “Riding Her Rough (Death's Door MC #1)” as Want to Read:
Riding Her Rough (Death's Door MC #1)

Riding Her Rough

(Death's Door MC #1)

He kept his distance. She saved her virginity.

Torque Morrison is a biker without roots—a Nomad—and he likes it that way. The pierced and tattooed member of the Death’s Door MC is a bad boy who’s lived hard and stayed away from what he really wants…the curvy Delilah.

And staying away from what’s forbidden has been the hardest thing he’s ever done.

Delilah Stringer was the
Kindle Edition, Revised edition, 65 pages
Published January 18th 2017 by Jenika Snow (first published May 6th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Riding Her Rough, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Riding Her Rough

Eve (Between The Bookends)
This one was OK. For such a short book it felt like it took FOREVER for them to get together. Then we have a WHAM-BAM-THANK YOU MA'AM and we are done. The ILY's came after they literally spent like 15 minutes together.

I also didn't need the 411 on every other member's sex life. Less of that and maybe more pages devoted to actually building some sort of relationship between the H/h would have made this a much better book.

description

description
Nicole
Jan 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs

Loved it!! It had the perfect recipe to win my attention from page one combined with great characters and a sweet, passionate plot. Even for a quick read it didn't lack of anything from a long length book.

Delilah and Torque had a sparkly chemistry and they were perfect for each other, the age difference made it even more interesting and juicy (you know how much i adore this kind of element in the books!). There was some suspense as to when these two will finally be together... and oh boy firewor
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*

This was a hot, sexy short story that can be enjoyed in one sitting.

Delilah is the daughter of Brack, the president of the Death's Door MC. This means she is forbidden fruit to all the members of the club. Unfortunately, any other guy she is interested in runs a mile when he realises who she is related to. Needless to say her dating life is non-existent.

There is one guy that she would like to know a bit better, Torque. He is associated with the MC but not a patched member. Delilah has s
Susan (susayq ~)
I ended up reading this when I climbed into bed last night. It was short and hot, like everything I've come to expect from Jenika Snow. She is on my list for quickies to read :)

I liked that Torque and Delilah kept away from each other even though they wanted each other...she stayed away because of the age difference, he stayed away because of who she is to the MC. But once they were together? I LOVED IT!!!

*Thanks to Ardent PR for sharing a copy of this with me*
Nerd4life_94
Jan 24, 2017 rated it liked it
This was just okay for me. I didn't get the connection between the H and h. Everything happened so quickly it was hard to really connect with their relationship.
Deborah
Jun 16, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great MC book

I loved this book.
I have to agree with the other reviewer even though this is a very short book, it's only 49 pages it does feel longer. I loved the characters, the story and everything.
Luzia Bielefeld *BookWhore BR*
WHAM-BAM-THANK YOU MA'AM !
short and dumb!
Raine
Dirty, sexy MC story!

I really liked this short story of an older nomadic biker and the daughter of a MC Chapter president. They've lusted after each other for more than four years and finally one night they meet up again and boom...fireworks!
Linda Sims
Jun 15, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
EDGY MC ROMANCE

Torque is a nomad member of the Phoenix MC. He has no permanent home, and he prefers it to stay that way. Never short of random women for sex. There's only one woman whom he might consider having something with, and that's Delilah Stringer the daughter of the president of the Rush Falls chapter. But she's half his age, and even if the age gap wasn't a problem who's daughter she is makes her off limits to him.

This is a quite a bit edgier and far more gritty than this authors other
*Dee Kaye's Book Bin*
Another gritty MC book by Jenika Snow that holds nothing back. Loved it!
Jennifer Finn
Jan 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the first book in the Death's Door MC series by Jenika Snow. This is a very short but steamy read and I look forward to reading about the other MC members. Delilah's Dad is Carson "Brack" Stringer, he's the President of the Death's Door MC. Her Mom dropped her off at the clubhouse when she was 3 years old (her mom was 22 & her dad was 34) and never came back for her. Brack raised her in the club but made sure all his guys respected her and kept their distance from her. He made sure s ...more
Stacy
Jan 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite-authors, arc, mc
Ok am I the only one who pictures Charlie Hunnam as Torque? Ok nevermind I do that with ever MC book I read.

I am not a big fan of MC book, I am however a huge fan of Jenika Snow. Her ability to go from one sub-genre to the next is really remarkable. This book proves yet again that she is truly a gifted author. I will be reading more from this series as every character she described is hot, dirty and dangerous. Can you say "sign me up!"? I want to know more about the Death's Door MC and is crew.
Karoline
Jan 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars. MC books always make me very nervous because I hate "sweetbutts" or as this book calls them, "cherries". They're present in this book but tolerable I guess... Torque is an overall good guy and treats Delilah well. Very fast paced and no epilogue! I always want an epilogue.
Amy
Jan 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Riding Her Rough Death Doors MC
Jenika Snow

5 stars

Oh Jenika .... you just give me the greatest joys of reading about MC men that are rough and rugged and everything else fast and hard. The cover ... really great choice. This is a quick read and a good page turner. Don't fret .. you will get all you need for sure.

Delilah and Torque -- I love both of those names and they of course were perfect for how our two characters are written. Stubborn mixed with sassy. Sweet mixed with bad. Age difference
 B.E.Love
May 02, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
After Delilah saw Torque with one of the club cherries Torque knew he had to stay away. That one look made him feel shame and he knew he had hurt Delilah. Delilah the sweet innocent daughter of the clubs president who was off limits. When his assignment brings him back to the MC Torque's thoughts have been on Delilah more and more.

When they run into each other at a club get together neither can deny how they each feel for the other. And no amount of threats from the MC president will stop them
April Symes
Love Love LOVE Jenika Snow and This Story is definitely one hot number! Its short, sassy, sweet and sexy-hot! Delilah is the daughter of Brack who is the president of the Death's Door MC. She is the princess of the club and is considered “forbidden” to the male members of the club but that doesn’t stop her from wanting to try to have a dating life-try is the key word. That doesn’t mean she has a dating life- once people find out who her father is, they run the opposite way so she doesn’t have a ...more
Janna ♥ I'm A Sweet And Sassy Book Whore ♥

***This and other reviews can be found at www.imasweetandsassybookwhore.com ***

*ARC*

Riding Her Rough was a quick read that has a dirty talking older Nomad biker and an MC President’s daughter so you just know that it is going to be dirty and hot and everything in between. If you are a fan of this type of book I think you will really enjoy it, I know I did. There is just something about going for what you want, who you want, consequences be damned that I can’t help but love in a book. I
Linda Barrett
Jan 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Riding her rough is a fast paced brilliantly written MC novella and I can't wait to read #2 as I'm completely hooked already on the Death's door MC series.
Torque Morrison is a 45 year old nomad biker with connections to the MC.
He's a hard,alpha,tattoed biker who's had feeling he shouldn't for a long time about someone who's out of bounds.
Delilah Stringer is the 22 year old daughter of the Death's Door president.
All the men in the club are protective over her and she's lead a pretty sheltered lif
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

I love Jenika Snow. Her books always give me good feels while speeding up my heart and making my soul swoon. Jenika guarantees shorts, sweet, sexy, and completely over the top in the most delicious kinds of ways.

Riding Her Rough is her newest standalone book that gives us on guy who is going to claim his girl... rules and consequences be damned. These two are going to make you fall hard and fast, just like they did. I went on a roller coaster of emotions with Torque and Delilah but one t
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
3.85 Stars
ARC received in exchange for an honest review

Short and Sweet Hot Biker Romance

Delilah and Torque has the chemistry that they just can't deny. Even though Torque is older than Delilah they can't deny what is between them

The build up between these two hot and I loved all the drama that happened after they got together. I mean really you not suppose to mess with a pres's daughter.

Definitely a recommended book

Jan
Jan 15, 2017 rated it it was ok
Wow that was quick

Intense and full of angst

A 4 year crush from both Delila who is the presidents daughter and Torque who is a nomad, finally comes to a head when they both meet up again in this hot quick read told in third person.

I prefer first person personally, I find it easier to read but for a quick read Like this I had no problems with it.

Riding her rough? I don't really get the book title more like finally riding her or one last ride, with a one off shag and Delia being a virgin that ti
Feb 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Book one of new Death's Door MC series by Jenika Very available on Amazon kindle unlimited.
Torque is a DD nomad and is linked with the club but isnt a permanent member.
Delilah is DD MC predsident daughter and not allowed to mix with members of the Club.
One night at a party in club house Torque corners Delilah and truth comes out that they both have feelings for each other.
When Delilah try's to make a quick exit and is found by her father all hell brakes out.
Absolutely loved this new series
Janice Somers
I loved this story. It had so much: large muscled tattoo, alpha nomad biker and the daughter of the MC president and off limits to any and all members of the club.
A chance meeting of these two sets off enough phermones that a club full of bikers in all sorts of sexual acts even notice.
Four years later a meeting of these two and fireworks alert.......

This author, Jenika Snow, does not disappoint a reader looking for a quick bad boy/man and the sexy time with a HEA...
Linda
May 03, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Torque has wanted Delilah since he first saw her, but being a Nomad is no way to live if hes to have an Old Lady of his own, and the fact that Delilah is daughter to the President isnt helping either.
Now shes finally a bit older, and Torque gets his chance to let his feelings be known.
Quick, smutty read in the MC world.
crashqueen73
Jun 12, 2017 rated it liked it
These quick reads by Ms Snow are good!

Like she warns though...

Fast and filthy ✅ (though I've read filthiest... and faster 😜)
Leaves nothing to the imagination ✅ mostly so
Unbelievable ✅
Ridiculous ✅a bit
Hits the spot ✅

Definitely fulfils everything that you are warned about. Good writing. Good, quick read.
Lisa (Remarkablylisa)
Mar 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: march-2017
OKAY TO BE REALLY HONEST IM NOT INTO BIKER LOVE STORIES SO IM LIKE KAY WHATEVER

but the sex was damn in this book and it was just like nice!!!!! this is what i signed up for

HOWEVER!!!! If you absolutely hate instalove and swerving into that lane without any warning, yes definitely this book isn't for you
Astraycat
Never understood what's the appeal of MC's dirty sex life with club whores they shared.
Janette Lopez
May 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it! I hope this is the start of a series!
Yessica Rivas
Jan 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
**ARC provided by the author for an Honest review**
🅙𝔲𝔩𝔷
Sweet hot short read.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Blind Devotion (Steel Jackals MC, #1)
  • Beauty and the Biker Boss: A Bad-Boy Motorcycle Club Romance
  • Exquisite Innocence (Iron Horse MC, #5)
  • RAGE (Death Dealers MC, #1-3.5)
  • Resurrecting Ghosts (Kings of Chaos Book 4)
  • Julian's Jeopardy (Dawn Endeavor #3)
  • The Risk (Hell's Disciples MC #6)
  • Rebellious (True Brothers MC, #2)
  • Rough and Rugged (Notorious Devils MC, #3)
  • Making Choices (Black Shamrocks MC, #2)
  • Chief (Brikken Motorcycle Club, #1)
  • Craving Her Biker (MC Fight Club: Iron Banshees, #1)
  • A Gentleman Seduced
  • Teach Me Daddy
  • Daddy Issues (The Institute, #1)
  • Steamy (The Marriage Groups #1.5)
  • Tastes Like Candy (Lean Dogs Legacy, #2)
  • Take Your Pick
Jenika Snow is a USA Today Bestselling Author, and has been a published writer since 2009.

She can be found at:

www.jenikasnow.com
FB: www.facebook.com/jenikasnow
Twitter: twitter.com/jenikasnow
Email: Jenika_Snow@yahoo.com

Death's Door MC (2 books)
  • Taking Her Hard (Death's Door MC #2)