Start by marking “Shattered Time: An Anthology” as Want to Read:
Shattered Time: An Anthology

Shattered Time: An Anthology

Lines of Time and Desire
If someone sent you a text saying they're from the future, would you believe them? Londyn doesn't know if this stranger with a charming personality is just pulling her leg or telling the truth, but what she does know is that it's too much fun not to play along. With her heart now on the line and dark secrets looming, will she make the right decision
Published March 13th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Shattered Time, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shattered Time

Start your review of Shattered Time: An Anthology
Kimberly Vanderbloom
Mar 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received an early copy in exchange for a honest review.

If you are looking for a time travel there are plenty of stories that will keep you up until all hours of the night. I was excited to get my hands on a early copy of this anthology because I just love time travel and I've read a few of the authors in the past and enjoyed by experience. I was blown away and was pretty intrigued by most of the stories. It was interesting to see some of the authors step out of their comfort zone and come up
Jodi Etheridge
Mar 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Twilight meets outer limits

Forever I have read books, But this one. Its the best of the best writer's and stories of shattered tales you will find. There are authors I have read in this and some I have not. Its a cross between twilight meets outer limits. Something for everyone. Its amazingly put together book. It has you from the beginning of the book and threw out. I hated putting it down to do life. But once you start reading all the stories, make sure you have time, tissue, and snack's. How
Jeannie
Feb 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It is absolutely fascinating to me how an author can create such a fascinating story within the constraints of a short story, but all the authors accomplished that in this anthology. Each story is uniquely different. J.L. Clayton's story "Lines of Time and Desire" is about a woman that falls in love with a man from the future and completely gets your attention from the prologue. The second story by Carissa Ann Lynch, "Homecoming" is about a girl that trys to go back in time to save her little ...more
Yvonne Davies
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle-read
I love reading anthologies as a way to find new authors, and although I have read quite a few of these authors there were a couple I did not recognise.
For this review, I will write about each story
Lines of Time and desire by JL Clayton: Londyn and Scott becomes friends, when Scott sends a text to the wrong person, over time their friendship becomes complicated. The way JL Clayton writes you can imagine the smaller details in the story, the giddy school girl smile when Londyn receives the texts,
Chelsi Tauscher
Mar 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was gifted an ARC in exchange for an honest review.
Sci-fi & Fantasy aren't my typical genre, but I enjoyed this book!! The wonderful thing about anthologies is you are bound to find something you truly enjoy. While the entire book is good, there are three stories that stood out to me the most, that I loved!
The Salesman by D.A. Roach
This story revolves around a family that has been hit by trauma. What would you do if you could turn back time and prevent something terrible from happening?
Brooke
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A great anthology with very diverse stories! I enjoyed all of them for different reasons, since they all took a different spin on what it means to write a short story about time travel. I especially loved "The Salesman" by D.A. Roach. The story intrigued me the whole time I was reading it. I was surprised at the ending, but I love stories that can do that to me! I also enjoyed "Homecoming" by Carissa Ann Lynch. The emotions were very raw, and I felt like I was actually experiencing what Astrid ...more
Energy
Jan 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a decent enough collection of various time travel short stories. There was a good variety of stories to pick from, (12 total), though I do feel that some of the stories could have used a bit of editing. The result makes the book a bit mish-mashed as some stories are written and edited very well, smattered between some poorly edited ones with spelling mistakes. I like that so many authors came together to collaborate on such a unique theme.
Kim Markett
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
These 12 short stories all involve some sort of time travel but all 12 authors created a unique story from that topic and fabricated a world of their own, that diversify them from the other.

It is amazing in the amount of words these authors have written that they are capable of exploring the subject, develop beautiful characters and create an imaginative story that us readers become engrossed in.

Each author has their individual take on the topic and each story is drastically different
Jenn Sut
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I must first disclose that I love books about time. Time travel is a favorite genre of mine. With all of these amazing authors, buying this book was an easy decision. I was not disappointed. So many great stories.

My favorite was The Salesman by D.A. Roach
"If you had the chance to change the one regret you had in life, would you?" An interesting question. It is a tale of be careful what you wish for. The story flowed perfectly. The main character Melanie is easy to relate to as she struggles to
Bridgett Brown
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When I heard this was a Time Travel themed Anthology, I pre ordered it so fast. I love time travel, ( I'm a big fan of Doctor Who) and was so excited to read this. Inside are 12 stories.
*Lines of Time and Desire by J.L. Clayton
*Time's Launch by Joe Pranaitis
*The
Sophie Koufes
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a Time Travel themed Anthology with a intriguing & distinctive set of short stories.
My favourites were:
Lines of Time and Desire by J.L. Clayton. -Sweet Spicy & Sexy & with Shocking Twists
Homecoming by Carissa Ann Lynchave - A sweet & captivating read.
Cassandra''s Choice by Ashlee Shades - A sweet historical time travel story that will have you on the edge of your seat. (Favourite)
Whispers of Forever by T. Guthrie - A fantastic fantasy/time travel. A suspenseful nover
Marsha  Bernabe
Mar 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fabulous

Fabulous anthology. This includes Many varied stories, all with the common theme of time travel written by some of my favorite authors.
Alicia Harrietha
Mar 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So very impressed with the stories that make up Shattered Time Anthology. The collection of stories about time travel and the endless possibilities of if it could really happen are given to you in such beautiful detail in these stories. Some of the stories are about love (finding it and losing it), some stories are of second chances and others are darker or scientific. Other than sharing a theme all the stories are well written and keep you wanting more. Beautiful book cover by R.L Weeks.
Lisa Miller
Apr 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I don't know where to begin. This anthology rocks! There are 12 stories and each one is completely different from the other. Each story is amazing and I found myself transported in time right along with the characters. I couldn't help but be sad when each story ended.i wanted to stay longer. I was taken to the past, to the future and from the future back to the past. As far back into the past as the beginning of time. From lovers that never get to be together (JL, you broke my heart and made me ...more
Cindy Smith
Jun 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing collection! So many unique ways time can be shattered and the consequences...wow!

The first story, Lines of Time and Desires set the tone for the whole collection perfectly. You find out very quickly that what is going to happen is not necessarily what you figure will. Getting text messages across time, wow! Could it happen?

Willow and the Forbidden Portal was captivating. Concept that although some things changed others remained the same.

Time's Launch...amazing Sci-fi specimen
Heather Taylor
May 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have always loved stories that involved time travel, and when I saw J. L. Clayton was featured in this anthology, I knew I had to read it. I loved that I could sit down and read a story within a hour and feel satisfied with how the story ended. A couple of the stories left me wanting more and needless to say I had to add some new authors to my ever growing TBR pile. I highly recommend this anthology to anyone who enjoys a quick time travel read.
Raewynn
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Well, if you are a time travel nut, you have come to the right place! This set has it in spades although, the first one was a bit sad :(

Something here for everyone.

Many different genres, and nothing is too long so you don't lose the plot, you can just finish a story and carry on with the next one.

Definitely would recommend this set.
Regina O'Connell
J.L. Clayton
Mar 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Betty Bogart
Aug 25, 2017
Carissa Guzman
Mar 30, 2017
D.A. Roach
Apr 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Melisa Carter
Nov 06, 2017
Niki Livingston
Mar 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: written
Ashlee Shades
Apr 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Jeremy Simons
Mar 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Joe Pranaitis
Jan 20, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Michelle
Samantha Gunning
Mar 14, 2017
Sairaika Naidoo
Mar 15, 2017
I currently have three full length novels, and two short story's in the Chosen Saga published. I also have contributed to several anthologies. I'm always busy doing something with writing. Keep an eye out.
Things about me I love:
I love my family & friends:They are my rock.
I love the color blue: I have ever since I saw my eyes, I don't think that's conceded it's just the truth... I was like