Start by marking “Ruck Me (Dublin Rugby #2)” as Want to Read:
Ruck Me (Dublin Rugby #2)

Ruck Me

(Dublin Rugby #2)

When my friend Aoife came up with a plan to lose her virginity, I had a better idea: what if I punched her v-card instead?

It all made perfect sense … until one night of passion lead to a surprise we never saw coming.

Now, I have to prove to her that I’m not the irresponsible kid she thinks I am.

I know we’re young, but I’m ready to man-up and be there for her ... and our b

To ask other readers questions about Ruck Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ruck Me

Start your review of Ruck Me (Dublin Rugby #2)
Nicola
Mar 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Rugby players are my catnip and book #3 in the Dublin Rugby series belongs to friends since childhood, Aoife o’Shaughnessy and Eoin McGrath.

description How are you 21 and never seen a real live dick?
“It just hasn’t come up.”

This couple go through it all together and being that bit younger—Aoife 21, Eoin 22—they do still have some growing up to do as both make some hotheaded decisions, put their brains in gear after they’ve spoken and Aoife in particular has a naïveté to her. But for all that they frust
Lady Heather
Publication Date: August 9, 2017

photo now live.jpeg

Add to Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

** New Release **

Ruck Me (Dublin Rugby #2) is NOW AVAILABLE!

Synopsis

She flies by the seat of her pants, and he’s a no nonsense kind of guy. When these two opposites attract ... oh baby, it’s game on!

I’d called Aoife O’Shaughnessy a number of things, but dumb was never one of them. Through all the trouble she’d gotten into over the years, I never once thought she was actually stupid. Until now. Because I
⚜️Trea
I read this book in the hope that it would improve my opinion of the series, but sadly, I was very disappointed by it, as I found it to be just as slow and boring as the previous book in the series. I had to force myself to continue reading it by using the fact that I had been asked to review an ARC of the 4th book in this series. Unfortunately, I can't torture myself any further with this author's work at this time, though I do think it is a case of me not fitting well with the author's writing ...more
Maddy's Reading
Aug 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, sport-romance
Aoife and Eoine have been friend since childhood and he his her brother's team mate. Set in Dublin, this book was full of rugby players and Irish quirks. That made this book verry interesting.
I felt the story moved at a very nice and steady pace and I loved how both the characters developed. It was very real as to how Aoife was growing up into her persona.
Eoine was so sweet and caring with her, giving her the comfort and safety of a relationship. They have some drama, mostly due to Aoife's nai
Kathy Rouchelle
Aug 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing storyline. So well written and defined. We got a glimpse of Aoife and Eoin in Trying Sofie, the first book of this series and now we get to see just what is going on and how it all started.

The characters are well written and very well defined. We have Eoin, who plays Rugby with Aoife's brother Declan ( who has warned every single player on the team that his sister is off limits to all of them), even Eoin. Forget about the two of them having know each other since they were in nap
Pelusa Rivera
Aug 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Received an ARC from author. I loved this book. We meet Aoife and Eoin who have been friends forever, they never saw each other for what they could actually have. Eoin has always had Aoife as his friend, just a friend, til he overhears her making plans that he thinks is completely stupid, and dangerous, and he intervense. And boy, did he intervene, but what they discovered was that they had more than friendship. And then the problems arise, but can they overcome it....Read it...
Stacy
Now, this is what I call a great second book to a series. Lordy! Eoin is the one to be on the look out for. My oh, my! I instantly feel in love with Eoin and Aoife, as their predicament reminded me a lot of my husband and myself, well with out the Rugby and all that, and not being married, and well never mind it wasn't like that at all. But nonetheless, this book hit close to home.

I thought this book was better drafted and thankfully there were no dry spots in this book. I literally could not pu
Amber - TBR Book Blog
Aug 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This story! Eoin and Aoife's story is perfect and so much more than you'd expect!

Aoife wants to lose her V card and makes a plan to lose it to one of the manwhore players on her brother's rugby team. Eoin overhears and cannot let that happen. If she's so determined, HE will help her.

What starts is suddenly a relationship between the life long friends that neither was expecting.

And thank goodness for the pronunciation guide because I've always wondered how to pronounce Eoin and Aoife.
Michelle
Jul 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
What starts out as a challenge, wakes feelings up in both the main characters. They've known each other all their lives and fought like brother and sister. But once the challenge is complete, will their love stand the test of time, or will so many insecurities and life, just be too much for them to stay together? Read this book to find out what happens next.
Heather andrews
Jul 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Eoin sure likes to make things awkward, "let me make sure I have the facts straight. You’ve never touched, much less seen, a ***k up close and personal?" I really liked this book, Eoin had a temper on him, but he also owned up to the mistakes he made and I really liked that about him.
Harlie Williams
This book. I shouldn’t call it that but I don’t know what else to call it. I don’t read New Adult mainly because I had a happy, well adjusted time in college and in my early 20’s. I don’t get the angst, abuse or the “I need a man/woman to make me complete and/or fix me” that a lot of authors do. That said, there is only one other author that writes New Adult that I read and she is as brilliant as Ms. Norinne. And yes, she writes books with sports in them.
This book is so much more than what the b
Cynthia
Aug 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
Note: While this is the second book in the Dublin Rugby series, you can read it as a standalone and you won't have any problems understanding the story.

Aoife is a wild child. Always doing crazy things and winging most of her problems. She loves to be a free spirit but she's a still a virgin and she's tired of it so she makes a plan to lose it.
When her oldest friend, Eoin over hears Aoife's plan, he knows he can't let her go along with it so he volunteers for the job.
They end up in a weirder arra
Char Sowers
Aug 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"Ruck Me" is a riveting romance about the complex journey of a couple from childhood friends to lovers. This installment of Rebecca Norinne's Dublin Rugby series follows Aoife (EE-fa) O'Shaughnessy. She's the Captain of the Dublin Rugby team's little sister; the "forgotten child" to her narcissistic mother. Aoife's known for her pink hair and impetuous decision-making. Her brother Declan gives each of his teammates his "stay-away-from-my-little-sister" speech. His teammate, Aoife's childhood fri ...more
Cheryl O'Harney
Aug 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
*This book was reviewed for Summer's Eve Reads*

Title: Ruck Me (Dublin Rugby #2)
Author: Rebecca Norinne
Genre: Contemporary Sports Romance
Rating: 4/5

Filled with mischief, mayhem, fun-times and lust this storyline follows the journey of the two main protagonists Eion and Aoife and how they go from friends to lovers.

It all starts when Eion overhears Aoife discussing how and with whom she's going to handle a certain personal matter, he doesn't like the idea of her asking the person she's mentioned f
Nicole Emerald Book Reviews  McCurdy
Ruck Me: (Dublin Rugby #2) by Rebecca Norinne

5* review by Nicole @ Emerald Book Reviews----->

‘Objectively speaking, she was pretty by anyone’s standards, but when you factored in everything about her, she wasn’t just pretty… she was unique.  In a sea of same, she stood out.  She made you remember her, whether you wanted to or not.’

The same could indeed be said about Ruck Me.  It is a truly unique story and you will remember it for days after.  It is utterly compelling, heartbreaking, raw and is
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Aug 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
description
Norinne delivers a solid follow up to Trying Sophie. This book focuses on Declan's little sister, Aoife, and one of her closest friends, Eoin. They've known one another for as long as they can remember but they've always only been friends, until they're more.

We come in right when the offer is made and it was fun and exciting to see the change in these two. Their witty back and forth and teasing was cute. As things began to heat up between them, it was easy to see their chemistry. They just fit t
Janna ♥ I'm A Sweet And Sassy Book Whore ♥
I’ll be honest I wasn’t sure how much I would like Ruck Me when I first started it. I was intrigued by the synopsis and wanted to give it a shot and I am glad that I did. While I can’t say I was 100% blown away I will say that this is a book I think may get better reading it a second time around just to make sure little things weren’t missed. So as soon as I get time that is exactly what I plan to do. With that being said I enjoyed that it felt more real life than some other books, it reminds us ...more
Coco.V
Aug 30, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
💝FREE on Amazon today (8/30/2018)!💝

Blurb:
He was her secret crush
Free-spirited university student Aoife O’Shaughnessy has a problem: she’s still a virgin. But that’s okay, she’s got a plan. She’s not looking for love, or romance, or happily ever after. Just one hot night with a guy who won’t want to cuddle in the morning. Preferably someone who doesn’t play for her big brother’s rugby team. Especially not a certain someone she’s known her whole life.

She was the girl who was off-limits
Eoin McGrath
Busy Bees
Star Rating - *****

The second book in Rebecca Norinnes Dublin Rugby series Ruck Me is the story of Eion and Aoife (don't worry if you aren't sure on how to say the names the author has included a glossary for the none Irish to use). Having read Trying Sophie I was excited to read more from these Irish Rugby boys and for me the author chose the perfect couple to continue the story on with the sister of Declan our lead in Trying Sophie and his team mate in what can only be described as a forbidden
Rachel (Rae)
Aug 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved Aoife and Eoin's playful friendship especially at the beginning when it just bordered on flirting. It was great to see them have that friendship as a base but will they be anything more? Aoife is impulsive but kind making her character very easy to like. Eoin is cheeky, funny and the perfect match for Aoife and you could see how they were friends for so long.

Although it's safe to say they both have their flaws but this is mainly down to their age. They are both young and still trying to
StinaA (Book Haven Book Blog)
Aug 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Ruck Me, is the second book in the Dublin Rugby series by Rebecca Norinne.
I really enjoy this series. It's sweet and hot with some funny moments. And well written!
Ruck Me is the story of Aoife and Eoin! They have known each other their whole life. Treating each other like brother and sister. But Aoife has a "problem", and Eoin won't let anyone help her but him!
Aoife is naive but in a sweet and endearing way. Eoin is a strong and caring man.

I thank the author for providing a copy of the book to
Ariadna Basulto
Aug 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I like the first book in the series so much and I was excited to get my hands on the second. It did not disappoint. This book has all the best feels you could want in a great read.

It's a sports romance mixed in with a friends to lovers romance that just works so well. Aiofe is so vibrant and impulsive and carefree which compliments Eoin so well since he's so carefully and maps his life and overthinks things. They're decade-long friendship proves that opposites attract and work.

This book was not
Alicia
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this one just as much as the first one. The characters had strong chemistry and I couldn’t wait to find out what happened between them. This book dealt with some tough topics that had me in tears at one point. Can’t wait to read the next one in the series.
Barbara
Jul 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this heartfelt sassy romance. The author has written a very fresh and exciting continuation to the series. The characters and the plot to the storyline are very believable with situations that no doubt happen in the real world. But it’s Ms. Norinne’s amazing wit and storytelling talent at tackling these situations that endeared this book to me. Well that and the sassy funny sexy characters that she writes about.

Aoife and Eoin have been friends since they were tots. They talk ab
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
What an amazing, emotional roller coaster! Ruck Me is a sports (rugby) romance, friends to lovers romance, and so much more. You will want to get this book right away!

Opposites definitely attract in Ruck Me. Aoife is an impulsive but lovable character who always seems to leap without thinking. She really made me laugh sometimes. Eoin has his life planned out and thinks everything through carefully; he reminds me a lot of myself. They've been friends for years, but the chemistry quickly heats up.
Michelle
Jul 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Arc received on behalf of The Wandering Bookaholic in exchange of an honest review

5⭐️

Another fantastic read from Rebecca.
This is the second book in the Dublin Rugby series and I loved it as much as I loved reading the first book. The stories and the way the characters come together are completely different but has everything and more than the first book.
Ruck me brings out all of the emotions and feels, the way Rebecca writes brings her characters to life and I could completely relate to Eoin
Tiffany Readz
Slow Start, Great Finish

With Ruck Me, you get exactly what Rebecca Norrine promises in the blurb, however the details are what made this predictable read that much more.

The book starts out pretty slow and even with the pronunciation guide, I was not a fan of the names Aoife and Eoin. I tried to use them as they were suppose to be, but ended up just pronouncing them exactly how they're spelled, which constantly tripped me up while reading.

That said, Aoife and Eoin had been friends forever and onc
Samantha Grubey (ABookHaven)
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, 2017
"One thing with Rebecca’s writing when both of these characters were hurting for certain reasons you could feel both of their pain, frustration and love and when they break up and got back together. I felt it all from both Aofie and Eoin’s side, it was so nice and as I say that is a lot to do with the writing. But I felt both sorry for Aofie and Eoin and I didn’t think any of them were right or wrong, just felt both of their pain and it was so sad. Obviously, the story ends on a happy note and I ...more
Sarah Greenwood
Aug 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So when Eoin overhears Aoife tell Tanya her plan to lose her virginity his reaction is one of shock. First he can’t believe she is and second it would be over his dead body if she went through with it with whom she mentions. He all but drags her out of there to talk some sense into her without others around. Love how quick his mind goes from stopping her from making a mistake to being if she wants to lose it why not with him. Now right up until that moment neither had viewed the other in a roman ...more
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 4,6 / 5 stars

A best friends to lovers romance with a twist.
Aoife is a virgin looking for a guy who'll finally pop her cherry and she has the perfect candidate in mind, one of her brother's team mates that will love her and leave her just like she wants; someone who will get the deed done and wants nothing more. However, her plans change once her best friend hears of her ridiculous goal to lose her virginity to the biggest jerk and man-whore on the team.
What's even crazier is that he vol
« previous 1 3 next »

• Sawyer (Carolina Reapers #2)
  • Logan (Carolina Reapers, #4)
  • Cannon (Carolina Reapers, #5)
  • Connell (Carolina Reapers #3)
  • The Pilot & the Puck-Up
  • Protecting What's Mine
  • Bang on Loosely (The Bangover #3)
  • Axel (Carolina Reapers #1)
  • The Boss Who Stole Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #1)
  • Sure Shot (Brooklyn #4)
  • Jock Blocked (Copper Valley Fireballs #1)
  • Player
  • The Bangover (The Bangover #1)
  • Focused
  • What Once Was Perfect (Wardham, #1)
  • Free Me (The Found Duet, #1)
  • Love and Shenanigans (Ballybeg, #1)
  • Marrying Mr. English (The English Brothers #7; Blueberry Lane #11)
USA Today bestselling author Rebecca Norinne writes sexy romance from the heart. When not banging away at the keyboard, she is watching rugby, playing board games, or drinking a pint of craft beer.

Originally from California, she now resides in New England with her husband and two cats where she is renovating a house built in the 1700s and trying valiantly not to be eaten alive by mosquitos.

For mo

Dublin Rugby (5 books)
  • Trying Sophie (Irish Rugby #1)
  • Scrumptious (Irish Rugby #3)
  • Break Down (Irish Rugby #4)
  • Blindsided (Dublin Rugby, #5)

News & Interviews