Start by marking “Man Eating F*cks” as Want to Read:
Man Eating F*cks

Man Eating F*cks

(Man Eating F*cks #1)

An average teenage girl and her father find themselves caught up in a brutal nightmare at their local recreational centre, when an age-old enemy comes stumbling out of the woods to crash a heavy-metal gig; a gig that has all the promises of being killer. This is one blood-soaked gig you won't want to miss! Praise for Man-Eating F*cks from Ty Schwamberger (author of The Fie ...more
Published January 10th 2017 by Movement Publishing (first published June 4th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Man Eating F*cks, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Man Eating F*cks

A fairly decent story but not "extreme horror". ...more
amanda Pickett
Oct 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic

I have been waiting to read a book like this for a long. Loved the characters, loved the storyline, so if you want blood, guts and more, this is your book.
Darren Dilnott
Mar 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
David Owain Hughes knows how to create a great story, and this is one of his finest. He brings hordes of cannibals into Wales, and the slaughter begins. Its brutal, bloody and extremely nasty, but is incased in a terrific story. If like me you consider cannibalism to be jolly good fun, then you are in for a treat.
Michelle Gardiol
Brilliantly done

Even though this is an extreme story of blood,sex,and vicious killings I have to say I loved it so much.
I thought it went beyond what most books do and really loved the story.
Kevin
Jun 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am a massive fan of cannibal and crazy family type horror so this book was a must read for me, couple that with my growing appreciation of David's work and my love of all things Sawney Bean related and I couldn't wait to get started.

I'm not going to go over the storyline as it's in the synopsis and I'm sure all the other reviewers will do that anyway. What I will say is I do really enjoy David's style of writing and the characters he creates. His storytelling is fast paced and there’s rarely
David Eccles
Mar 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Graphic horror, high tension, brutal rape and juicy scenes of cannibalism, delivered to you by David Owain Hughes as the descendants of Sawney Bean's clan move furtively around South Wales, stopping to bring death and destruction to the community centre in Pontycymer, Bridgend, where a heavy metal gig is about to take place.
Storm Davies and her policeman father, D.I. Huw Davies are in for a long night, a night that will forever change their lives - if they live to tell the tale!
The edition avail
Jason
Oct 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
In the traditional splatterpunk way

I am having trouble putting into words what I thought of this book, so here I go, this was a book for punks and metal heads, in a way it reminded me of the woods are dark by Richard layman , but it was is own story, it was gory and it had heart , it was impossible to put down and had me guessing a few times, over all I think all fan's of modern horror should read this.
Orkney Dean
Dec 04, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Brilliant with room for improvement

Excellent story and characters, the author not afraid to hold back. This was very close to getting 5 stars but the editing in the first half of the book was atrocious, for some reason the second half, from the scene of the big attack at the gig, was faultless! Great story that I would love a sequel to.
Keith
Aug 09, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
not as gory as i thought it would be but an enjoyable read none the less
Tamara
Dec 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a hella tasty read to be sure ... but get this right ... it is also horrific, brutal, and unforgiving!
Mandy
Aug 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well Hot Damn!! That Welshian writer savant David Owain Hughes begets us yet again with another thrilling, pulse pounding and brilliantly written hardcore horror tale.
And as always, delightfully graphic and mega layered with lively and appealing characters, yea...that's pretty much his MO.

This time it centers around; a concert event, a group of friends, sex-drugs-and rock and roll (<---that's a good one :), the coppers, confused and hapless wrong place-wrong time citizens, the great and vast -
Jonathan Ondrashek
After a few chapters, you begin to see why this story is labeled "extreme horror." There are some truly brutal, disturbing moments, depicted with enough detail to make many people squirm. Which is perfect for those of us who like pushed boundaries--perverts, cannibals, gore, violence. The overall plot is sinister and chillingly realistic--it could happen virtually anywhere. Tons of metal/rock references too, which was a sweet bonus.

There were a couple head-hopping scenes which jarred me from the
Candace Nola
Needs work

Author needs to proofread more. This book had sentence fragments, unfinished thoughts, missing words and tons of typos. The dialogue often fell victim to these errors making it that much harder to follow along. Too many loose ends at the end of the book. Storyline was a decent concept but it needs a major overhaul to be considered well written or enjoyable. I'm not opposed to reading more from this author but I do hope for many improvements in the grammar.
Lisa *OwlBeSatReading*
I couldn't finish this unfortunately. There was error after error after error. The story itself interested me, but there wasn't any flow, the punctuation needed an overhaul, as did the continuity as times. What a pity. ...more
Vic
Oct 29, 2016
Patty Ward
Dec 18, 2017
Robin Lee
rated it did not like it
Jan 18, 2017
Brittany Phillips
Aug 31, 2016
Kina
Sep 13, 2016
David Owain Hughes is a word-slinger of horror and crime fiction, who grew up on trashy b-movies from the age of five which helped rapidly instil in him a vivid imagination. He’s had multiple short stories published in various online magazines and anthologies, along with articles, reviews and interviews. He’s written for This Is Horror, Blood Magazine, and Horror Geeks Magazine.

Hughes is the auth

Man Eating F*cks (2 books)
  • Man Eating F*ckers (Man Eating F*cks Book 2)

News & Interviews