Start by marking “Pakhan's Salvation (Pakhan #2) (Bratva & Cosa Nostra, #2)” as Want to Read:
Pakhan's Salvation (Pakhan #2) (Bratva & Cosa Nostra, #2)

Pakhan's Salvation (Pakhan #2)

(Pakhan Duet #2)

4.45  ·  Rating details ·  415 Ratings  ·  54 Reviews
I vowed to destroy everyone and everything...

He is the pakhan of the Russian Bratva.
She is no longer the Cosa Nostra princess.

She became his redemption.
He became hers.

But the happiness didn't last for long.
The enemy took her away and stripped him off his sanity.

Now no one will be left standing.
He will destroy everyone.

Warning: It is necessary to read first Pakhan’s
Published January 24th 2017 by V.F. Mason

To ask other readers questions about Pakhan's Salvation (Pakhan #2), please sign up.
Recent Questions
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Natalie The Biblioholic
Jan 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
PAKHAN'S SALVATION was an incredible way to conclude the Pakhan Duet!! It had action and suspense and torture... all of the good stuff we look for to make one fantastic mafia romance novel, but it also tackled pain, grief, confusion, desperation, hopelessness, fear, loyalty, love and devotion.

Dominic is suffering. He's succumbed to the grief over losing Rosa and the only thing that keeps him going is seeking revenge against those who took her away. Those who betrayed him don't stand a chance of
Hana ♡
5 Stars!

Loved every second of this book.

After the shocking cliffhanger from book 1 we learn that Rosa is alive and well. But she isn't aware of who she is anymore... Dominic knew in his heart that Rosa was alive. He never gave up searching for her and was determined to find her and keep her safe. And once he finds her he is hell bent on making her remember what they had.

Dominic made this book for me - he was my favourite type of alpha. Extremely determined, protective and possessive. I only gave
Expresso-Girls Just Wanna Have Books  ; A Mafia Romance
I tried to read this perfection slowly to savor all the goodness in the final installment of Dom's story! I really gave it the ole college try. But DAGNABBIT! PS is such an awesome story, conveyed in such a fabulous manner that I couldn't function until I finished the story. I am sooooooo incredibly satisfied with Dom and Rosa's story! The epilogue is more than I could ask for in a story!

I am beyond proud to have discovered this series in its infancy. I'm enjoying the ride and I look forward to
Elfina Renee
 photo 10 stars.png
You know the theme song for The Good, The Bad & The Ugly? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yG1ot... Where shit about to get real and you have two choices. You can either buckle yourself in for an exhilarating ride or step the hell off!

Well that's what it felt like in The Pakhan's duet series! OMG fellow readers, let me tell you, I'm so glad I'd batten down the hatches. Soooo good is an understatement to this epic conclusion. After reading ahhh man was I filled with a big case of the warm fu
Mirjam
Feb 11, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: mafia, suspense

Happiness is a privilege not everyone has.

Book 2 picks up with Dom heavily mourning his loss and his inability to let go of his hurt and anger. His need for revenge!

He is determined on having his revenge, investigating who the villains are while drowning his emotions in liquor. VFM really captured Dominic’s raw emotions making it hard to read what he was going through.
We learn that the cliffhanger in book 1 was misleading and see that Dominic and Rosa are dealing on different levels. While Do
April Symes
Wow!! This is one book that is full of sexual tension and suspense. It is one that kept me on the edge of my seat and didn’t let up at all. I loved how the author wrote PAKHAN'S SALVATION , which concludes the Pakhan Duet. The world of the mafia men and their women…what a twisted, tangled web it is and how the author wrote the angst, the pain, the despair , confusion, desperation, hopelessness, fear..but she also wrote a good amount of loyalty, devotion and above all love which counters to the b ...more
Maria11
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Interesting conclusion

Woah what a finale! I could guess the villain but not the reasons why and they sure were twisted. You almost felt sorry for the person.

Dominic was in rare form and wouldn’t stop at anything to get justice. Dang he is hot!

It is hard to review without giving something away. I will read the next installment, sounds interesting.

Great twisted read!
Vanessa Serrano
Apr 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
One of the best Mafia Romance Novels I've read
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
Nov 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars!!

I want more from the twinssssssssssssssssss!!!!

Review to follow. Two books to go, LOL.
NC Reader
Jan 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WOW!! I can't even put in to words, just WOW! Pakhan's Rose (book one) was gut wrenching. I ugly cried when I read that one. Pakhan's Salvation is the PERFECT title for book 2! Dominic don't play when it comes to revenge & protecting what is his. Soooo many curves in this one. Secrets we weren't even aware of were revealed, families united, lives were lost and love survived. I'll never get enough of these guys. Looking forward to what's to come (hopefully Connor's story?) of this family! Mas ...more
reneeNaDaBomb
Pakhan's Salvation (Pakhan Duet Book 2) (Bratva & Cosa Nostra)

Lots of danger and suspense follows Rosa in this novel which causes Dominic to lose his mind looking for who is behind the kidnappings. But Pakhan does get his HEA with Rosa, his krasavica.
Angela
Aug 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great ending to the messed up story! I kind of saw it coming who the "conductor" was but so messed up.
mad4rombks
100sweet
Feb 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed the possessiveness of the H. He was so obsessed with the h. I liked the story but it became convoluted towards the end. There were at least 3 cases of people who were revealed to be undercover at various points in the story which seemed ridiculous. Nevertheless, I am excited about the next book.
Books 2 Blog
Mar 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have been patiently waiting for this book as I needed to know what happened to Rosa and Dominic, and boy was I not disappointed…it was certainly worth the wait.

Obviously this is the second part of Dominic and Rosa’s story, so cannot be read as a standalone. From the start this book had me hooked; there was so much going on I didn’t want to put the book down. I loved the intensity of the story and the way Rosa’s body and subconscious knew Dominic the minute she laid eyes on him again.

There are
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

V.F. Mason took me by storm with her words in the Sociopath Duet... which is so unlike me but I took a chance nonetheless. I tend to go safer in romances... skirting the edges with some authors that I am seasoned with but something about that blurb and those teasers with that series just drew me in. And... I am SO GLAD I did.

Now we have the next duet spin off by this author... Pakhan's Duet and boy oh boy, VF Mason outdid it and gave me the best she has written to date. Full of heat, pas
Jennifer Pierson
Feb 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Let me start out by saying that you MUST MUST MUST read Pakhan's Rose before taking on this one! And just for the record, I needed the answers badly, but now I'm a bit sad that Rosa and Dominic's story is concluded. (What can I say, I live for my happy place in books) With that being said, I'll get on with it. WOW WOW WOW! I knew that this story would be awesome, but V.F. Mason took it to new levels of EXPLOSIVE with this conclusion! Her brilliant writing style shined even brighter if that's pos ...more
Myra Espino
Jan 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Pakhan's Salvation, book 2 of the Bratva & Cosa Nostra series, is freaking AMAZING!!!! This book started where Pakhan's Rose left off (so it is important to read it first before diving in to book 2). Anyway, when Dominic thought that things are over, he's wrong. More intense scenes and events will happen and they will learn some secrets that will make things more interesting. As the story goes, I fell in love with Dominic more and more - well despite the things that he did. What I love about ...more
Kristin
Feb 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
O my God! This series about Dominic and Rose are so beautiful ,and of course heartbreaking with all the bad staff that is going on, but in the end the are stronger and thank God finally happy. I was thinking that the story with Damian was my favorite ,but after reading this ,they deifinitely became my favorite couple! And i know this may sounds crazy but i loved how possessive Dominic was,he was worst than Damian( of course i loved that :D ) ! Good job V. F. Mason, i'm looking forward for more b ...more
Natalie
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was ok
*Sigh* I dont know why I bothered with this book. Ok I admit I liked the beginning? The whole "is she isn't she" chase and that whole bit but like...I didnt really feel a connection between the two. I wasn't rooting for them. I didn't even care..and the ending? The big build up? was just a let down. I have to say I dont think I'll be reading the third one in this series if/when if comes out.

I liked the sociopath series much better
Nicole Mcclain
Aug 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love it!

I really liked this second book! It had everything that made this a complete story. Action, heartache, twists, passion and love...very deep love. I'm so happy that these two people got a beautiful ending. I really enjoyed them as a couple. Dominic and his possessive nature was, in a way, kind of hot.
I look forward to reading the next!
Caryn A
May 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dominic's Salvation

Pakhan's Salvation is intriguing, suspenseful, and full of mystery.

Dominic sure has his hands full trying to love Rosa and ruling his Bratva roost.

Great ending!
Heather Matlock
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow

I am in FLOVE ! Such a twisty delicious book! Epically good! So many exclamations... wow!
Dom and Roses story is so exciting and full of passion.
It’s official, this author is amazing!
Priya Corera
Oct 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Superb

Great reading enjoyed from Sociopath's obsession to Pakhan's salvation,you can't read it as a standalone,all four books are connected, anyway it was thrilling to the last page.
Urva A Jani
Jun 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Best mafia romance ever.

Thrilling. Sexy. Dangerous. Best book ever in the mafia romance. The twist and turns had me on the edge of the seat. Never felt boring and enjoyed all the sexy times.
T.E Thasia
Aug 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I gave the first part 3 stars as i didn't feel the connecting between Dom and Rosa but this definitely gets a 5. What a great way to finish the story. So many surprise's i couldn't think straight to wrap my head around. Really enjoyed this. Great read.
ER
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A (EB)
Mickey
May 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Perfect

This duet, sad to say, was torturous as much redeeming. I could relate so much to the emotions of all involved. Loved it.
Kristy Odom
May 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Omg!!! I thought the first one drug, but I liked it. This one was awesome! I have to say I've enjoyed this series! Hope we get Jake and Lily's story... I mean what could be better!!!
MichelleLuc
Jan 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 Mafia stars!!!

Love this series!!! Great characters, suspense and story. I really enjoyed how she ended the book and will be waiting for Sovietniks Fury!!!
Visit me on Facebook: http://bit.ly/2e1wFpE
Reader group: http://bit.ly/2iXZd0l
Website: vfmason.com
Instagram: authorvfmason
Twitter: @Author_VFMason

V.F.Mason always loved reading books and had quite a few fights with her mama over the genre she liked (romance, duh!) She studied filmmaking and thought that would feed her desire for stories, but that didn't happen.
Finally, when she was tired of all

Pakhan Duet (2 books)
  • Pakhan's Rose (Pakhan Duet, #1) (Bratva&Cosa Nostra #1)