Start by marking “Pakhan's Salvation (Pakhan #2)” as Want to Read:
Pakhan's Salvation (Pakhan #2)

Pakhan's Salvation (Pakhan #2)

Rosa
My life changed in the span of twenty-four hours.
My family had tried their best to make my world as familiar as possible yet something about their touch and words always felt wrong.
Only in my dreams, in the arms of the amber-eyed stranger, I found solace.
Until the Pakhan of Bratva showed up, claiming I belonged to him.

Pakhan
Rosa Giovani became mine.
Only I’d fail
Published January 24th 2017 by V.F. Mason

To ask other readers questions about Pakhan's Salvation, please sign up.

Recent Questions

This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Natalie The Biblioholic
Jan 23, 2017 Natalie The Biblioholic rated it it was amazing
PAKHAN'S SALVATION was an incredible way to conclude the Pakhan Duet!! It had action and suspense and torture... all of the good stuff we look for to make one fantastic mafia romance novel, but it also tackled pain, grief, confusion, desperation, hopelessness, fear, loyalty, love and devotion.

Dominic is suffering. He's succumbed to the grief over losing Rosa and the only thing that keeps him going is seeking revenge against those who took her away. Those who betrayed him don't stand a chance of
Hana ♡
5 Stars!

Loved every second of this book.

After the shocking cliffhanger from book 1 we learn that Rosa is alive and well. But she isn't aware of who she is anymore... Dominic knew in his heart that Rosa was alive. He never gave up searching for her and was determined to find her and keep her safe. And once he finds her he is hell bent on making her remember what they had.

Dominic made this book for me - he was my favourite type of alpha. Extremely determined, protective and possessive. I only gave
Mirjam
Feb 11, 2017 Mirjam rated it liked it

Happiness is a privilege not everyone has.

Book 2 picks up with Dom heavily mourning his loss and his inability to let go of his hurt and anger. His need for revenge!

He is determined on having his revenge, investigating who the villains are while drowning his emotions in liquor. VFM really captured Dominic’s raw emotions making it hard to read what he was going through.
We learn that the cliffhanger in book 1 was misleading and see that Dominic and Rosa are dealing on different levels. While Do
Elfina Renee
 photo 10 stars.png
You know the theme song for The Good, The Bad & The Ugly? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yG1ot... Where shit about to get real and you have two choices. You can either buckle yourself in for an exhilarating ride or step the hell off!

Well that's what it felt like in The Pakhan's duet series! OMG fellow readers, let me tell you, I'm so glad I'd batten down the hatches. Soooo good is an understatement to this epic conclusion. After reading ahhh man was I filled with a big case of the warm fu
Expresso
Jan 21, 2017 Expresso rated it it was amazing
I tried to read this perfection slowly to savor all the goodness in the final installment of Dom's story! I really gave it the ole college try. But DAGNABBIT! PS is such an awesome story, conveyed in such a fabulous manner that I couldn't function until I finished the story. I am sooooooo incredibly satisfied with Dom and Rosa's story! The epilogue is more than I could ask for in a story!

I am beyond proud to have discovered this series in its infancy. I'm enjoying the ride and I look forward to
April Symes
Wow!! This is one book that is full of sexual tension and suspense. It is one that kept me on the edge of my seat and didn’t let up at all. I loved how the author wrote PAKHAN'S SALVATION , which concludes the Pakhan Duet. The world of the mafia men and their women…what a twisted, tangled web it is and how the author wrote the angst, the pain, the despair , confusion, desperation, hopelessness, fear..but she also wrote a good amount of loyalty, devotion and above all love which counters to the b ...more
Vanessa Serrano
Apr 01, 2017 Vanessa Serrano rated it it was amazing
One of the best Mafia Romance Novels I've read
Tabitha
Jan 18, 2017 Tabitha rated it it was amazing
WOW!! I can't even put in to words, just WOW! Pakhan's Rose (book one) was gut wrenching. I ugly cried when I read that one. Pakhan's Salvation is the PERFECT title for book 2! Dominic don't play when it comes to revenge & protecting what is his. Soooo many curves in this one. Secrets we weren't even aware of were revealed, families united, lives were lost and love survived. I'll never get enough of these guys. Looking forward to what's to come (hopefully Connor's story?) of this family! Mas ...more
mad4rombks
100sweet
Feb 17, 2017 100sweet rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed the possessiveness of the H. He was so obsessed with the h. I liked the story but it became convoluted towards the end. There were at least 3 cases of people who were revealed to be undercover at various points in the story which seemed ridiculous. Nevertheless, I am excited about the next book.
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

V.F. Mason took me by storm with her words in the Sociopath Duet... which is so unlike me but I took a chance nonetheless. I tend to go safer in romances... skirting the edges with some authors that I am seasoned with but something about that blurb and those teasers with that series just drew me in. And... I am SO GLAD I did.

Now we have the next duet spin off by this author... Pakhan's Duet and boy oh boy, VF Mason outdid it and gave me the best she has written to date. Full of heat, pas
Jennifer Pierson
Feb 02, 2017 Jennifer Pierson rated it it was amazing
Let me start out by saying that you MUST MUST MUST read Pakhan's Rose before taking on this one! And just for the record, I needed the answers badly, but now I'm a bit sad that Rosa and Dominic's story is concluded. (What can I say, I live for my happy place in books) With that being said, I'll get on with it. WOW WOW WOW! I knew that this story would be awesome, but V.F. Mason took it to new levels of EXPLOSIVE with this conclusion! Her brilliant writing style shined even brighter if that's pos ...more
Myra Espino
Jan 19, 2017 Myra Espino rated it it was amazing
Pakhan's Salvation, book 2 of the Bratva & Cosa Nostra series, is freaking AMAZING!!!! This book started where Pakhan's Rose left off (so it is important to read it first before diving in to book 2). Anyway, when Dominic thought that things are over, he's wrong. More intense scenes and events will happen and they will learn some secrets that will make things more interesting. As the story goes, I fell in love with Dominic more and more - well despite the things that he did. What I love about ...more
Kristin
Feb 12, 2017 Kristin rated it it was amazing
O my God! This series about Dominic and Rose are so beautiful ,and of course heartbreaking with all the bad staff that is going on, but in the end the are stronger and thank God finally happy. I was thinking that the story with Damian was my favorite ,but after reading this ,they deifinitely became my favorite couple! And i know this may sounds crazy but i loved how possessive Dominic was,he was worst than Damian( of course i loved that :D ) ! Good job V. F. Mason, i'm looking forward for more b ...more
Natalie
Jun 19, 2017 Natalie rated it it was ok
*Sigh* I dont know why I bothered with this book. Ok I admit I liked the beginning? The whole "is she isn't she" chase and that whole bit but like...I didnt really feel a connection between the two. I wasn't rooting for them. I didn't even care..and the ending? The big build up? was just a let down. I have to say I dont think I'll be reading the third one in this series if/when if comes out.

I liked the sociopath series much better
Kristy Odom
May 26, 2017 Kristy Odom rated it it was amazing
Omg!!! I thought the first one drug, but I liked it. This one was awesome! I have to say I've enjoyed this series! Hope we get Jake and Lily's story... I mean what could be better!!!
Michelle lucero
Jan 26, 2017 Michelle lucero rated it it was amazing
5 Mafia stars!!!

Love this series!!! Great characters, suspense and story. I really enjoyed how she ended the book and will be waiting for Sovietniks Fury!!!
Rosa Pulido
Mar 25, 2017 Rosa Pulido rated it really liked it
4.3
Books 2 Blog
Mar 07, 2017 Books 2 Blog rated it it was amazing
I have been patiently waiting for this book as I needed to know what happened to Rosa and Dominic, and boy was I not disappointed…it was certainly worth the wait.

Obviously this is the second part of Dominic and Rosa’s story, so cannot be read as a standalone. From the start this book had me hooked; there was so much going on I didn’t want to put the book down. I loved the intensity of the story and the way Rosa’s body and subconscious knew Dominic the minute she laid eyes on him again.

There are
Avid Reader
Mar 09, 2017 Avid Reader rated it liked it
Not as good as the first book in this series. How many times can one girl be kidnapped, beaten, stabbed, burned, and assaulted! It just got to be too much. While I guessed who the antagonists were, and there were several, the whole need for revenge on poor sweet Rosa got old.

All Rosa and Dominic did was share lustful looks, and have sex in between her kidnappings. They got their HEA but I knew they would and I was glad the book was over by then.
Kathleen R.
Feb 03, 2017 Kathleen R. rated it it was amazing
Title: Pakhan's Salvation
Author: V.F. Mason

5 amazing stars

Holy mother! There's a reason why V.F. Mason mentions that Pakhan's Rose has to be read before Pakhan's Salvation. To understand how Pakhan is destroyed from losing the woman he had claimed for his own - to absolutely feel and know how he came to be in the duet finale, you have to know how the two came to fall in love and find one another albeit all the obstacles they faced.

4 breath taking dreams stars

Heart wrenching. Emotional. Su
MillsyLovesBooks
Jan 25, 2017 MillsyLovesBooks rated it it was amazing
Pakhan's Salvation is the second and concluding part of this fabulously gritty duet by the amazing V.F. Mason. You must read book one first Pakhan's Rose, this book can NOT be read as a standalone. You will not be able to engage with the characters and will feel lost and confused from the start of the book. After that WTF cliffhanger ending in book one i was eagerly waiting for book two and what i book we got!!

Dominic has lost the love of his life and in his suffering he is exacting revenge on a
Michelle Austin
description

Pakhan’s Salvation was a great 5 star read.

All I can say is WOW, what a great read. You do need to read book one: Pakhan’s Rose before this one.

The first chapter really hits you in the stomach, the things that Dom see’s Rosa go through is horrific. She became collateral damage in the war I had no idea who had started and why!

Dominic vows that he will get revenge. The deaths of those who wronged me helped me survive ‘til I reached my ultimate goal.

When
Just Let Me Read- Sammy
Jan 18, 2017 Just Let Me Read- Sammy rated it it was amazing
Flawlessly plotted and full of sex and suspense, Pakhan's Salvation by V.F. Mason was an incredible story that I did not want to end. After that mind-bending cliffhanger we were left with at the end of book one, I was so eager to find out where the author would take the story. Mason gave her readers a thrilling and emotional conclusion to Dominic and Rosa's story that had the perfect blend of action and romance.

Rosa and Dominic's dynamic in this story was a different one than in the first book,
Adri
Feb 17, 2017 Adri rated it really liked it
So interesting and good!! So many other couples in this series who's stories I want to hear!!
April
Feb 12, 2017 April rated it it was amazing
5 Stars

These duets are complex stories lightened by the stories of love. All the different layers are fascinating, and keep your mind processing and wondering what's next. Still somehow managing to get the well deserved happily ever after, just not in the easy life is roses way. I see so many possible storylines budding I'm excited to see what's next.
Maeh ✦AnoniBookLoverBlog✦
4 incredible stars!!!

I had been waiting for this book for an eternity, I was certainly intrigued by the turn of the story at the end of the first book.

What woman would not want to fight for her as Dom did for Rosa? An incredible love story in which I lived every word of the book to the fullest.

I was very frustrated by the loss of memory of Rosa, many times I wanted to throw my Kindle because of that, but the more I went into the story, I realized that Rosa was not a fool, she knew something ha
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
NOTE: You MUST read Pakhan's Rose before reading this book.  It will not make any sense to you otherwise and you will have missed an entire story about Dominic Konstantinov, who you will love.  That would be a travesty.   So go on and one click that one first.
Now that I have mentioned that, I have to say because this is the second part of a duet, I can't tell you too much because I would ruin it.  Dominic is a hard man except when dealing with Rosa.  But when Rosa is in danger, he is ruthless.
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jan 29, 2017 Nerdy Dirty & Flirty rated it it was amazing
☆☆☆☆☆
~Jenny~
Author V.F. Mason certainly knows how to cook up a story from start to finish in a brilliant way. She has an imagination that will take a reader on a journey of revenge, secrets, suspense, and attraction. So sit back and enjoy the ride.
The 1st book blew me away, and Pakhan's Salvation was no different. This book picks up where Pakhan's Rose left off. Rose is gone and Dom will stop at nothing to get her back. He failed by not protecting her, but he will get his REVENGE.
If your genre
Jennifer's Reading
Jan 31, 2017 Jennifer's Reading rated it it was amazing
This was not an easy book to read. It is full of vengeance, anger, and yet full of passion as well.

Pakhan is someone that is fighting the darkness of having lost the woman that makes his world revolve. He is determined to make sure that those responsible for taking her away from him pay dearly for his loss. While he is hoping that she hasn't been permanently taken from him, he isn't going to let anyone get away.

Rosa is the other half of the Pakhan, Little does she know that when she is taken, it
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
V.F.Mason always loved reading books and had quite a few fights with her mama over the genre she liked (romance, duh!) She studied filmmaking and thought that would feed her desire for stories, but that didn't happen.
Finally, when she was tired of all those voices in her head, she sat down and wrote a book. It was a huge decision to make and she thanks her friends and family for supporting her in
More about V.F. Mason...

Pakhan (3 books)
  • Pakhan's Rose (Pakhan, #1) (Bratva&Cosa Nostra #1)
  • Sovietnik's Fury (Bratva&Cosa Nostra #2)