Start by marking “Ghostface Killer” as Want to Read:
Ghostface Killer

Ghostface Killer

Once, I was nothing.
Hungry, abandoned, wandering, and alone. An adolescent street rat fighting for crumbs.
Then a chance encounter changed my entire world.
A man in an expensive suit asked me how much my life was worth.
I didn't have an answer, because I didn't know.
He asked if I thought it was worth killing for.
Impulsively, I said yes...

He found me, then fostered me, a
Kindle Edition
Published March 29th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Ghostface Killer, please sign up.

Start your review of Ghostface Killer
Expresso
Mar 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A talented writer can prevail in any genre. I've been following M Never since her "cupcake" days so imagine my surprise as I devoured the critically acclaimed, Ghost Face Killer.

First allow me to introduce the sexy, man-bun wearing, Baz! I swear the name alone sends me into a swoon! Stephanie aka Stevie is his "prey". I swear I can't say another thing without spewing forth spoilers, but I will say the scene around 38% is worthy of an Oscar! I read it five times before I felt I could continue. T
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
5 "This was freaking spectacular" stars!!

GHOSTFACE KILLER was a story that I didn't want to end. A book that I wished could somehow turn into a series. That's how incredible, shocking, and impressive this story was. I easily fell in love with Stevie and Baz, became intoxicated with their madness, thrilled with their developing relationship, and enchanted by the growth of each character and how intensely they connected. Oh and of course I was drawn into their intimacy...

To be honest, when I f
Jackie D
Apr 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dark, arc, fav-s, hot-as-hell
*Rubs hands together, looks around excitedly* I just read the best book about a bada** women who does some dark, I mean dark things. I was all in from page one. The detailed, deliciously evil plot grasps you in its sinfully sexy clutches and does not let you back up for air until the very end! The dynamic relationship between Stevie and Baz is nothing short of phenomenal. The emotional aspects left me with butterflies and goosebumps! This IMO is an excellent read that leaves you thinking, cringi ...more
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

GHOSTFACE KILLER: I blame it all on the cover, one look and I wanted to read this, I didn’t look at the synopsis or who the author was, a request later and I had this in my grabby little hands. This is also a first time read for me by this author, but after finishing this book it definitely won't be my last read by this author.

They say ignorance is bliss, I was certainly ignorant when I started this, the author didn’t slowly entice me in the dark, no she stood behind me and
Bibi
Jun 26, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
*2.5 stars*

Stevie, the heroine, is supposedly a badass mafia assassin
except really, she's not. You want truly badass female, may I suggest Lisbeth Salander or Lana Myers. You want a truly badass mafia family, then read The Ruthless People Series

All in all, this was an average read, at best.
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Mar 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
“How much is your life worth? Is it worth enough to kill for?”
And thus Bastiano "Benny" Velona finds his protégé!! He changes young Stephanie "Stevie" James life , for better or for worse..... we don't know yet .
“You steal from me, I steal from you.”
She's molded into a silent killer ,a Ghost lurking in the shadows . Invisible . Lethal . Beautiful.
Her fate is pre-written at Benny's hands. She is an extension of his hand, a hand with a gun that is. A tool to be used whenever and however he wants.
Dani
Whenever a new M. Never book gets announced I'm chomping at the bit to get a copy. This was no exception. It's a story unlike her other books, but it's still written with the flair and incredible punch to the gut storyline that we all expect from an M. Never book.

We follow our Ghostface Killer, Stevie from the age of fourteen. Her journey is deadly, it's dark, and it's completely unexpected. When she gets a job to go after an unknown man in the middle of Colorado, little does she know her life a
Erth
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you want to get blown away you need to one click on M. Never’s
Ghostface Killer.
When I sat down and started reading I was expecting, I don't know what I was expecting but the author made my pulse react from
the prologue to the end.

Seriously, you need to read this book.
The settings, the plot, the characters made this one hell of a read.
Usually known for her steam and dominant men this book follows along that path adding in suspense, intrigue with twists and turns I never saw coming.
Violent, yes.
Mali Mor ❤️ The Romantic Blogger
Ghostface-Killer-gif
This is the story of Stevie, a 14-year-old girl who did everything to survive. She lived alone on the streets and had to deal with situations that no woman, at no age, needs to deal with... 💔

Until a man named Benny entered her life. 💥
He saved her, raised her, trained her - and made her from a broken girl - to a ruthless killer. And so, Stevie becomes a very dangerous assassin, a Ghostface Killer. ☠

📚 "𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙞𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙝? 𝙄𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙤𝙧?" 📚

Years later, a terrible trage
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
Badass assassin heroine!

The. Heroine in this story overcame a lot to become quite the badass killer. I really thought I would like this one more than I actually did. Both Stevie and Bas are damaged but she is so much more badass than he is. That is ok, but there are several times when he is actually portrayed as quite a sissy.

I am not talking about being off his anti depressants, though that was bad enough because it is not sexy at all to be asking your girl to end it all for you because you d
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
 photo 17506034_1250608445046475_206654190_n-500x263_zpsslewgvww.jpg
 photo download_zps77px9sp6.jpg

I enjoyed Ghostface Killer by M Never, but I have to say It didn't really blow me away, In fact, In truth, I think this may have been because my expectations of this book were just so high, maybe too damn high.
So this is going to be a short and sweet review mainly as It's been a couple of weeks since I read this and my memory of events is slightly cloudy as it just didn't quite stick in my head.
I'm having to do a quick skim through of the blurb to give my brain a kick start.
Admitingly I
Snow
Liked it but didnt love it...
Guess i am in minority now...*wink*

I don't wanna spoil someone else's experience of future reading of this book but i went in with high, very high expectations ( since i was still reeling from the lastest book i have been simply overtaken by, those of you who follow my reviews probably have an idea of what books i'm talking about) and with the fact that this story has very similar subject, the only distinction I was leaning on was the writing style.

And i guess it did
L.J. Shen
Mar 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Girl brought her A game yet again.

Loved this one. I'm a sucker for strong heroines, and this book delivered a thrilling, fast-paced romance story with all the dark goodness I'm looking for in a story.

*ARC provided for an honest review.

Ellen Gail
Update: This is a Kindle freebie today (May 1st.) Despite my mediocre feelings, I still vote that everyone 1-click it!

You know you can't resist the call of a $0.00 price tag. Don't even try.

-----------------------

2.5 stars. Damn it, I really thought this one was going to be a slam dunk for me.

“And you are . . . ?” he coaxes a response from me. Don’t tell him your real name. Don’t tell him your real name. “Stevie.”

Stevie is without a doubt the worst assassin I have ever heard of.

Stevie, aka G
Nazanin
Apr 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017, dark, suspense
4.5 Foxy Stars

"If it comes; let it. If it goes; let it … Don’t be attached and you’ll find peace."

Finally I read a book that changed my mood and I’m really happy about it! this book is really fantastic. it was my first read by this author and definitely I’m going to read more of her books, if they are not Menage because I noticed most of her works are Menage and I’m not good at sharing.

When Stevie was fourteen, she was living on the street. One day she pick-pocketed the wrong guy (Benny). He han
JewelsyGoolsy
Apr 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.75 Stars.
I picked this up cos I was a huge Wu Tang Clan fan back in the day (those who know of these rap gods will understand what I’m sayin). Fortunately and unfortunately, this story has nothing to do with Wu Tang or the legendary Ghostface Killah, but it’s got a girl assassin and smut. Nuff said.
Told in h’s 1st person POV, standalone story and the epilogue was a nice HFN, borderlining on HEA.
Elle
4* red is your bitch STARS!!

Review @ Midnight Romance

description

After the previous decent experience from M. Never other book, Moto which didn't work for me, I'm gonna say the word... just WOW! I wasn't sure about this book before but I was wrong. It's a story about a girl with horrible childhood turns into a machine killer. Yup, a hit-woman. I rarely found a heroine as a killer. This is really interesting story.
“I’m going to ask you once more. And you get only one reply. One reply that can chang
J. C.  Red
Apr 18, 2017 rated it it was ok
What a disappointment this book was…How can you absolutely love/devour a book and then…disappointment after disappointment - the MC’s characterisations, the stupid tropes, the (in)consistency of tone, the underwhelming, downright dumb twists…

To start with, I couldn’t help but picture the heroine as the real Ghostface Killah and may I just say, it’s not a great look for a woman.

Wu tang forever, baby!

Alas, that is not the problem…

I loved this book in the beginning. It was basically a 5-star read f
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Aug 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017, dark
Audible Review: I read some very glowing reviews on this audible book on Facebook and it convinced me to give this a try. They were right. This was a great book to have on audible. Muffy Newtown was fantastic. Jacob Morgan only had one chapter but it was enough for me to want to see what other books he has narrated. I would recommend the audible for Ghostface Killer.

Story Review: First let me start out with a warning. This is on the dark side. The beginning of the book has a detailed rape scene.
Astha Bhardwaj

WOW SOME BOOKS HAVE IT

GOT 10 STATIONS AHEAD FROM MY STOP WHILE READING THIS BOOK but still could not have enough of it.

To be honest this not the first time i have read a book like this where the hero is moving in and out like a ghost but still it is very addicting .

This is my first book from the author .But she just got in my to read author list

*TANYA*
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: never-again
I'm not even sure why or what possessed me to start reading this book in the first place, but it was different. And by different I mean in this book the girl was "a man whore", the one with all the “issues” and I kinda liked that. Was it a good book no, not really, it had the potential to be and then it lost me about halfway through.
Paperback Princess
Apr 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What do you get when a female assassin falls in love with the guy she's supposed to kill...you get a book thats hotter than a Five alarm fire...oooooo weeee!!!!

This books has it all...Bad ass title...female killer , Hello!!! A hot broody, bearded Man bun wearing sex machine..shoot outs..guns..public bathroom sex...all the swoons you can handle and more mind blowing sex scenes!!! Oh man this book was freaking amazing.. a little different than I thought it would be. It turned into a bonafide swoo
Hazel *Craves the Angst Reviews*
Find This and Other Reviews At Craves The Angst.

Ghostface Killer is a Romantic Suspense written by M. Never. I was gifted a copy from the author in exchange for an honest review through SFab PR & Marketing .

4 Fantastic Stars!

The Review:
Gripping, thrilling and totally sexy!

I enjoyed this one a lot! This was my first read by this author, but it definitely won’t be my last. I get giddy over strong heroines and Stevie was that and more!

Ghostface Killer was a bit dark (that prologue!! wow!), s
Lučka
~~ 2.5 "it didn't work out for me" stars~~~

I had high hopes for this book. My GR friends rated it 5*, premise looked good, and I expected a fast paced, suspensful, dark romance.
Sadly, I didn't get it.

Storyline:
The story is told mainly from heroine's POV.
It started on a dark side, but quickly deviated from its course after a few pages. I began wondering if I'm reading the right book. Surely, my dark fiction buddies didn't think this was a dark read. Or did they!? I was positive there will be a t
Libby Harrison
A disgusting prologue with a detailed rape scene of the 14yr old heroine followed by a really good love story between h and H and ended dreadfully as (view spoiler)

So disappointed. I wish I could delete the prologue and the wedding scene because it was a good story but ruined by these two scenes.["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>
Karin
Mar 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have never been disappointed in any book by M. Never and this book shows I probably never will be. This isn't just my favorite book by her but one of the top 5 I've read this year.

I'm a sucker for a dark romance & kick ass heroine and this book had both in spades. As off her rocker as Stevie was I loved ever second of her!!!! Stevie is who she is after dealing with to much to young until Benny gives her some new options and she becomes a ghost until Baz.

There's very rarely a H&H I like mutuall
Leigh
Mar 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-5-stars, freebies

Ghostface Killer was awesome and I didn't want to put it down. Although it wasn't a perfect read and I did have some issues, I loved Baz and Stevie. My main issues was that I wish we got to see the badass Stevie more and I wished Baz was more confident. Now believe me he was definitely confident in the bedroom and we got a lot of that, I just needed more. The first chapter was hard because what was done to a young Stevie was hard to read. She definitely did not have an easy life even wh
Sarah Toussaint
Feb 05, 2020 rated it did not like it
I was looking forward to this. The blurb makes it sound awesome.

But my God, the first scene is a sexual assault scene on the 14-year-old heroine and the next scene is RAPE SCENE on the 14-year-old heroine...

Look, I get it, unfortunate things can happen to a main character, that is not unheard of, but the author framed the sexual assault, aka the spanking scene at the beginning of the book as "sexy."

Um, she's 14 and the grown man who is spanking her in an alley is in his thirties... That made me
*Lisa*
Sep 03, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 3-stars
This book was such a clusterfuck....

No parents in sight, fourteen-year-old Stevie persists through pick-pocketing people on the streets. When a chance encounter with the wrong man threatens to send her to jail, Stevie's desperation escalates. It isn't her first rodeo with the cops, and she's guaranteed an extended stay if she doesn't vanish from their sights. And when the same man returns, with an offer too good to resist, she accepts impulsively. From then on, she is trained to be a lethal kil
Aaly
Mar 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
** ARC kindly provided for an honest review. **

When I read the blurb of The Ghostface Killer I knew for sure that this one would be explosive. And it definitely was, from the characters to the storyline.

What a story … from the streets to a trained killer, no one could see Stevie coming. Hiding all her darkness behind an angel facade, she was the ghost killer, the one no one see coming. She is ruthless, sharp as a knife. Damn if that woman isn’t a warrior. After all she went through, I was in

• Stripped from You (Strip You, #1)
  • Strip Me Bare (Strip You, #2)
  • Mercy
  • Titan's Addiction (Wall Street Titan, #2)
  • Betrayal (The Reapers #1)
  • Wall Street Titan (Wall Street Titan, #1)
  • Lock
  • Forever Destined (Tormentor Mine, #3-4)
  • Havoc
  • Just the Tip
  • Scars (Scars, #1)
  • Tormentor Mine (Tormentor Mine, #1)
  • Heartless (Merciless, #2)
  • Breathless (Merciless, #3)
  • Hotshot Deceiver (Cocky Hero Club)
  • All the Rage (King, #4.5)
  • Ruin  (Slay Quartet, #2)
  • Magnate (Acquisition, #2)
M. NEVER RESIDES IN NEW York City. When she's not researching ways to tie up her characters in compromising positions, you can usually find her at the gym kicking the crap out of a punching bag, or eating at some new trendy restaurant.
She has a dependence on sushi and a fetish for boots. Fall is her favorite season.
She is surrounded by family and friends she wouldn't trade for the world and is a l